Star-Crossed Lovers

By sweetasimay

YURAxJAEJOONG star-crossed lovers•• Two people who care immensely for each other but due to their circumstac... More

Start & Finish

4 0 0
By sweetasimay

Yura tossed her head back as she took her last shot.

She knew that he was watching her, she scanned the room again to no avail and grabbed her coat as she exited the bar.

Yura looked around and she instantly felt as if someone was following her, she held her coat tightly around herself and walked a little faster.

She felt a cold chill go up her spine giving her goosebumps, and she rubbed her arms to warm up.

Suddenly she was pulled into a dark alley and her scream was muffled by a hand on her mouth.

"Hush my dear, I will tell you now that no one will hear your cries," he said in her ear making her skin crawl but not in fear.

"Please don't do this" she whispered

"Why would you leave me...? when I love you so much Ah Young-ah?" he asked as he felt a sob come up his throat he nuzzled her cheek and he felt her tears as the fell

Yura closed her eyes and she balled her fists as he held her wrists "Jae you don't love me..." she stated her tears never ceasing to fall

"I DO!" he all but screamed at her face and wrapped a hand around her throat

Yura was never scared of him because she knew that he would never hurt her, his hands were wrapped gently around her neck; he never squeezed and she met eyes with him.

"Don't tell me how you think I feel, I love you with every fiber in my body Ah Young. Can't you see that?" he cried and Yura felt her heartbreak

She grabbed his wrist and removed his hand from her neck and he backed her up against a wall trapping her there in between his arms

His palms were laid flat firmly on the wall she had her back against it.

"One day you will realize Jae, that this was nothing and what will you do then?" she said as a new set of tears brimmed her eyes

Jae Joong looked at her intently "Why do you push me away? Is it because of my father? Or yours?" he asked her instead frantically and she looked away not being able to bear his scrutiny.

"Stop this Jae, let me go," she told him and he wiped her tears as they fell with his thumb.

He hated to see her so sad that image was forever embedded in his memory.

Jae Joong leaned in and she looked away she couldn't cave in but he gripped her chin and their lips met.

It was a soft kiss and it told her enough; he missed her and he craved her.

She deepened the kiss and he followed her lead taking whatever she was willing to give him and she jumped up wrapping her legs around his waist and he moaned at the friction of her core rubbing against him.

They both finally gave into their lust and he moved her skirt up and unbuckling his pants efficiently; she kissed him roughly meeting his passion and need.

He moved her panties aside and touched her sex, she moaned in his mouth and he knew she was ready for him.

Jae Joong never imagined taking her in an alley.

He never treated her like he treated his whores in the past, but he was losing her and he needed to remind her what he felt like.

He knew he was being a little reckless taking her without protection but with Yura, it seemed all voice of reason never spoke and that slightly terrified him.

Jae Joong just wanted to remind Yura how much he loved her even though he didn't show it enough.

He sunk into her slowly and she held onto him tightly her passion rising.

"Faster Jae please" she moaned and he obliged pumping in and out of her.

Yuras moan of ecstasy and pleasure driving him to the brink of his climax.

He kissed her and he felt her climax coming as her walls began to close around him

And she finally hit her peak and he shortly followed.

He let her down slowly he felt his equilibrium was not stable yet and he kneeled in front her, she fixed her skirt and leaned on the wall for support.

He looked up at her and he leaned to hug her and pressed his cheek to her belly

"Please don't leave me," he said breathlessly swallowing the knot that formed in his throat.

Jae Joong had let go of all his pride, the one thing he had left and completely surrendered for the love of the woman he had in front of him

"You know we can't do this..." she whispered and it broke his heart.

She ran her fingers through his hair and he knew deep down how true her words were.

He couldn't be with the woman he loved most, they were on opposite sides of society.

She was the only daughter of a Mafia leader and he was the son of the Police chief that was trying to take her family down.

"Just please..." he all but begged to no avail.

He didn't care about their family statuses he wanted her and her love alone.

"We can't be together," she said as she held her tears in and she pushed him away, walking over him to leave.

She held her sleeve to her mouth to silence the sob that surfaced and she clenched her teeth together.

She loved him with all her might but their love could never be, her father would have him killed if he found out who Jae Joong's father was.

She couldn't bear to do such a thing to Jae Joong, it was so tragic what fate had done to them, she sped walked to her car and hoped that he wouldn't follow that he would move on and have a good woman love him, hopefully, more than she and have a chance at a normal life he could never have with her.

And it pained her deep down to look in her rearview mirror and see that this time he did not follow.

Years later Jae Joong left the jewelry store with the rings to finally propose to Oh Jung Hee, she was a smart beautiful girl his parents liked and he felt after 3 years it was time to finally settle down with her.

Jae Joong held the box in his hand briefly in disbelief that he was actually going to do this.

He put it away in his breast pocket and he then stopped at his favorite flower shop and he looked over at the lilies sadly, those were Yura's favorite.

He quickly shook his head and got a bouquet filled with daisies for his soon to be fiancee, when suddenly a little boy that had been running around bumped into him

The little kid let out a small gasp "Ó duìbùqǐ xiānshēng" (Oh sorry mister) the little bowed and Jae Joong smiled and kneeled to his level and ruffled his hair

"Tā shì quèdìng xiǎo yīgè" (It's ok little one) Jae told him and was taken aback at the resemblance this little boy had with him it was looking at himself and his breath caught in his throat.

"Ā chéng, Nǐ zài nǎ!?" (Ah Cheng, where are you!?) Jae Joong heard a man say and the little boy ran towards him

"Zhèlǐ bàba!" (Right here daddy) the little boy said giggling the man picked him up and he smiled lovingly at him and that when he met Jae Joong's eyes and Jae in that instant his world came crumbling down.

Before him stood Huang Zi Tao and he instantly lost his smile and a smirk replaced it.

He held a bouquet of lilies in his hands and walked towards him with the little boy in his arms.

"Hello old friend" he greeted him and Jae clenched his teeth together

"Tā shì nǐ de péngyǒu bàba?" (He is your friend daddy?)

Little Ah Cheng asked him and Tao looked at him

"Shì de, tā shì yīgè lǎo péngyǒu" (Yes, he is an old friend)

The little boy formed a cute 'oh' with his mouth and Tao looked back at Jae Joong.

"Who's child is this?" Jae Joong asked Tao and his smirk came back

"Mine and Ah Young's," he told her and just like that Jae Joong felt a sharp pain in his heart; it was if it was breaking all over again.

Tao put up his left hand and showed off his ring finger "We have been happily married two years now and expecting our second" Tao boasted and he went into his pant pocket and unwrapped a lollipop and he handed it to his son.

"I bought my wife some lilies as you know they are her favorite to surprise her, right little man?" he asked the little boy who nodded his head excitedly

"It was nice seeing you," Tao said clearly sarcastically and walked away from Jae.

Even though so many questions plagued him, he went on with what was planned, he asked Jung Hee to marry him and she happily accepted.

He celebrated with a dinner at his parents and her parents were present as well.

He hated that his entire day was filled with fake smiles and laughs.

He then went out with his best friends Jun Su and Yoo Chun, Jae Joong got plastered and he ended up at the old condo he would sneak out to see Yura at.

He was surprised that he still remembered the code to get in and as he stepped in he saw her packing.

Jae Joong felt himself sober up a bit but all the hurt from seeing her now husband Tao and her son made him bitter and he rushed to her and caught her by surprise.

He grabbed her by her throat and she was wide eyed as their eyes met, he looked down and saw that she was clearly pregnant.

He slammed her against the wall with more force than intended that when her tears began to fall and he felt so much anger looking at her in that state like those years back.

This was supposed to be his life with her married and with kids with HIM but she had given that to another man.

"Jae Joong what are you doing?" she asked him her tears never ceasing to fall

"How could you marry him?" Jae Joong asked as he began to cry and she held his arms with both her hands

"He is good to me, he loves me and I have come to love him too. I know you have a woman in your life too Jae Joong please move on" Yura implored him

"I have just one question, is he mine?" Jae asked and he saw Yura's face change

"No, he's Tao's," She said her voice cracking and Jae squeezed her throat and she closed her eyes at the pressure

"Don't lie to me! Why do you lie Yura-ah? He is mine isn't he!?" he asked her through clenched teeth and pressed his forehead to hers.

"Leave me, Jae, like that night, leave me" Yura cried instead and he looked at her her tears streaming down her face; her pain reflecting in her eyes mirroring his own.

He let her go and she stood there before him, she didn't move an inch.

He knew Yura would never admit that Ah Cheng was his son, no matter what, she would take that to her grave.

He fell to his knees "I love you" he confessed for what it seemed like the last time, for real this time around, and Yura finally walked around him and before walking out the door, she stopped at the threshold

"I know" she responded and left just again leaving alone and shattered just like that night 3 years ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...