three o'clock madness

By Blue-Piscean

A collection of drabbles - too short for chapters, too long to be kept. More

Vampire Wenga: Pleas
Wenga: Cuddlers
Vampire Wenga: Escape
Vampire Wenga: Tipsy
Vampire Wenga: Turn

Here We Are

473 12 3
By Blue-Piscean

These drabbles are originally posted on my Instagram account. But I feel like there would be some additional things here. Also, not all of you have IG, therefore, I would like to share this here as well.

Most of these are Wenga but I'm still thinking of adding some other ships, whatever floats my boat as of the moment. That's why it is MADNESS!

I just hope you enjoy these very short drabbles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739K 20.2K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
292K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
79.8K 2.6K 26
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...