SMG4: The Mario X Meggy One-S...

By SmeshBras123

Experience a ton of little adventures adventures starring Mario and Meggy and their strong relationship. Most... More

Resurrection of Freddy's Spaghettiria
Wild, Wild Mario 2
Mario & Meggy's Road Trip
MarioXMeggyception
Mushroom Kingdom's Got Talent 2
MKGT2 Results
SMG4 TV
Meggy's Horrible Nightmare

Smexy Soccer 2

3.7K 16 203
By SmeshBras123

Mario and Meggy were on a little drive on their two-seated kart through the Mushroom Kingdom.

Mario: It feels pretty nice to head out and go on a little drive together.

Meggy: Same here, Mario. This is such a great day. We really need to get out and relax after our paranoia last night.

They drove into a place called Smexy Town.

Mario: Hey, this place looks pretty familiar. I remember coming here 4 years ago.

Meggy: Wow. Time really flies by, doesn't it, my sweetie?

Mario: Yep, it sure does.

As they were driving through town, they were faced with a huge obstacle. An old man on the road.

Old Man Hobo: I love the young people.

Meggy tried to go for the brakes, but they're cut.

Meggy: Oh no...! Damn it, Toad. Why did he have to cut the brakes on our kart?!

Mario: SWERVE, MEGGY! QUICK!

Mario took the wheel and dodged the old man flawlessly.

Old Man Hobo: WHA?! Who's that?

Meggy: Thanks, Mario. (giggles)

Mario: No problem!

They then found out they're gonna crash into a wall. They screamed as the kart crashed. The airbags got out, launching Mario and Meggy out of their kart and on the ground.

Meggy: Ouch...

Mario: Hey! That was pretty good!

The kart exploded, leaving the couple in shock.

Old Man Hobo: Nice job, dickface.

Meggy: *sigh* Great. How are we gonna get home now?

Mario: Meggy, relax. There must be someone who will fix our kart in this town.

Meggy: Okay, Mario. Let's go find a mechanic.

???: Hey, look out!

A soccer ball suddenly hit Mario, which ricocheted off of him and hit Meggy. The ball came from the young Bob-omb and Goomba duo, Bobby and Goombs, who aged a lot during the past four years.

Goombs: Oh my goodness!

Bobby: A-are you two okay?

Meggy got up and was filled with anger.

Meggy: Hey, what's the big idea?! Hitting us with two soccer balls like that! Rude.

Mario saw the two kids and was happy to see them.

Mario: Bobby! Goombs! How have you two been?

Meggy: You... know those two, Mario?

Mario: I've known them back in my first visit 4 years back. I see you two have grown!

Goombs: Uhh... do we know this person?

Bobby: Goombs... that's the man who was very cool at soccer and beaten the meanie turtle who stole our soccer field!

Goombs: Ohhhh!

Meggy: You were a pro at soccer, Mario?

Mario: Yeah... I'm pretty good at it. It was a fun game. Watch me show off my awesome skills.

He then proceeded to kick the soccer ball into the net 25 times in 1 minute, and he then proceeded to kick the ball full force so hard that the net broke. The ball flew through the city so far that it hit Bob, who was just walking around the town.

Bob: Oh JeSuS cHrIsT, wHaT iS hApPeNiNg, Aw CrAp...!

Back with Mario, he finished showing his skills. Bobby and Goombs were very happy they saw that again in a long time, while Meggy's jaw dropped to the ground.

Mario: Tada...!

Meggy: Mario... that... was... AMAZING!!!

Meggy ran up to Mario and went all fangirl on him. She was so excited for him to teach her everything. Mario was so touched by this.

Mario: Thank you so much, Meggy.

Meggy: You're very welcome, sweetie.

Mario and Meggy kissed each other, which surprised Bobby and Goombs... to the point of acting like little kids.

Bobby: Mario has a girlfriend!

Goombs: If you love her so much, why don't you marry her, then?

Mario and Meggy started to blush.

Mario: Well... we are married.

Bobby and Goombs: OOOOOOHHHHHH!

The couple started to get irritated.

Bobby and Goombs: Mario and Meggy, sittin' in a tree! K I S S I N G!

Their childish teasing got interrupted by Bowser Jr., who kicked a ball at their faces.

Bowser Jr.: SHUT THE F*CK UP!

Mario and Meggy gasped and looked at the little fat turtle son.

Bowser Jr.: I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Mario: You...

Bobby: Oh no! He's back!

Meggy: Is this the meanie turtle you were talking about?

Goombs: Yes... and it looks like he's grown stronger too!

He came with his usual baddie gang, including Shy Guy, Piranha Plant, Boo, King Bob-omb, Whomp, and Bully.

Bowser Jr.: So... we meet again!

Mario: Just get the hell out of here, Bowser Jr. Meggy and I just wanna play soccer in peace. We don't wanna deal with you again.

Bowser Jr.: Nope. Get out of our turf!

Bobby: Why are you always so mean to us...?

Mario: Hey, you just gotta understand one thing, just like 4 years ago.

Mario then got out a rainbow, along with the words "sharing is caring", and Bowser Jr. immediately stripped Mario naked again just like last time. He walked away while holding his clothes in sadness. This angered Meggy.

Meggy: How... dare you.

Meggy then grabbed Bowser Jr. by the neck.

Meggy: How dare you humiliate my own husband?! You want a soccer match? You got one!

Bowser Jr.: Perfect. See ya in a few hours, weaklings!

Bowser Jr. and his baddie gang walked away from the soccer field. Meggy growled in anger, as Mario, still naked, was concerned.

Mario: Meggy, I'm not so sure about this. You never played soccer at all, and we don't have any teammates!

Meggy was too distracted by staring at Mario's naked body for a while.

Mario: Uh, Meggy?

Meggy: O-oh...

Meggy's face was red.

Meggy: Y-yeah... where could we find any good teammates around here?

They then felt a huge rumble from under their feet. It came from a huge vehicle that was coming, being a huge RV.

Mario: Mama mia!

Meggy: I know who's RV that is.

Infinite, Crystal, and Luna emerged out of the RV, willing to help Mario and Meggy out.

Infinite: Need a lift, you two?

Meggy: Yes, we do, but first, we need teammates for our soccer game.

SMG4 and his other friends came to watch, and he emerged out of the RV too.

SMG4: Finally, someone who calls it stinkin' soccer!

Infinite: We're in, Meggy. Our family is pretty skilled at football.

SMG4: Jesus Christ...

He ran to where Infinite is.

SMG4: Call it soccer like the rest of us!

Infinite: I call it whatever I want, and I say football!

SMG4: Soccer!
Infinite: Football!
SMG4: Soccer!
Infinite: Football!
SMG4: Soccer!
Infinite: Football!
SMG4: Soccer!
Infinite: Football!
SMG4: Soccer!
Infinite: Football!
SMG4: Soccer!
Infinite: Football!
SMG4: SOCCER!
Infinite: FOOTBALL!
SMG4: SOCCER!
Infinite: FOOTBALL!

Mario then emerged between them, still completely naked.

Mario: DUMBLEDOOOOOOORE!

Infinite and SMG4 just stared at Mario with their eyes starting to burn, while Meggy just giggled at his joke.

SMG4: MY EYES!

Infinite: Mario, put some damn clothes on!

Mario: Fine!

After Mario put his clothes back on, he, Meggy, Infinite, Crystal, and Luna went on to the soccer field to teach Meggy the basics of soccer, while SMG4 and their other friends took their places in the bleachers, rooting for their side. They even played a practice match with Bobby and Goombs so they'll get prepared.

1 hour later...

Everyone in Smexy Town came to watch the exciting soccer match.

Announcer: HELLO ALL! A soccer match is about to take place today! I hope you're all as excited as I am! Today's match is a rematch of a match from 4 years ago between Team Giga Koopa and All Star Team...

Meggy came and whispered the changed team name in the announcer's ear.

Announcer: Oh, sorry. All Star Team's name has been changed to... Multiverse Heroes. Sounds epic! Anyways, Team Giga Koopa is heading onto the field right now.

Bowser Jr. and his team ran onto the field.

Announcer: And the Multiverse Heroes are arriving onto the field too!

Mario, Meggy, Infinite, Crystal, Luna, Bobby, and Goombs got on the field. Both teams walked towards each other.

Bowser Jr.: Ready to lose? I've gotten better and better over 4 years!

Mario: Well, so did I!

Infinite, Crystal, and Luna looked at Mario with a "Really?" look.

Mario: Let's just start the goddamn match.

Both teams made their plan.

Infinite: Everyone... make sure Bowser Jr. doesn't win.

Bowser Jr.: You remember the only rule to follow when you're on my team. F*CK 'EM UP!

Both teams made their way towards each other again.

Bowser Jr.: Same rules as last time.

Mario: First one to score wins the ownership of the field.

Lakitu threw the ball down at the field, and just like last time, Mario quickly caught it and started running to the field with it.

Mario: HAVEN'T CHANGED A BIT, MOTHERF*CKER!

Bowser Jr.: WHAT THE F*CK?!

Meggy laughed at Mario's act, and while he was kicking the ball around, Piranha Plant ate the ball and spat it towards the other goal.

Mario: Shit!

Luckily, Infinite quickly teleported to where the ball is and started kicking it towards the goal.

Piranha Plant: NANI?!

Infinite then kicked the ball high up.

Infinite: Crystal!

Crystal jumped up high and kicked it towards the goal, but since Whomp was the goalie, he easily blocked it.

Infinite: Why is their goalie a Whomp?!

Shy Guy: YEAH TOAST!

He kicked the ball around, mostly because he was distracted by the toast hanging in front of his face, but he got stopped by Meggy, who sneaked under him in Squid form.

Meggy: You ready to lose, jerks? Mario, catch!

Meggy passed the ball to Mario, but King Bob/mob jumped and landed on the ball, causing it to fly towards Luna, who was the goalie on the other side.

King Bob-omb: BITCH!

Mario: Mama f*cker!

Announcer: This is going to suck!

Luna quickly kicked the ball before it made it into the goal. She passed it to Bobby and Goombs, who tried their best to not get hurt while kicking the ball around. It then got stolen by Boo, who carried the ball inside him while flying around.

Meggy: Get back here!

Meggy shot her Splattershot at the Boo. The shot was powerful enough to get the ball out of the Boo. Mario got a hold of the ball again.

Mario: Watch out! Imma gonna get you!

Just then, the Bully used the horns on his head to stab Mario in his butt.

Mario: AAAIIIIIEEEEEEE!

Mario's reflexes made him kick the ball towards Bowser Jr.

Bowser Jr.: Thank you, Mario!

Mario: YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Bowser Jr. kicked the ball towards the goal, but it ricocheted off the rim of the goal, causing the ball to fly throughout Smexy Town.

Mario and Bowser Jr.: Oh shit!

Both teams started to run towards the ball.

Announcer: OH, WAIT WAIT WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!

The only person who was still on the field was Shy Guy, who started running around like a crazy person because of the toast.

Back with both teams, they were trying to find the ball as fast as they could.

Bowser Jr.: Once we find the ball, I'll immediately start kicking it towards your goal and win this match!

Mario: No you don't. No you don't!

They found the ball in the middle of a busy road.

Infinite: Well, shit.

Meggy: I got this, guys.

Mario: Meggy, no! You're gonna get hit by a car!

Meggy: Mario... don't worry. I'll be fine. I just have to do this.

Meggy turned into Squid form and launched high in the sky to avoid getting hit by a car.

Bowser Jr.: Oh no, you don't!

He gave a Poison Mushroom to Piranha Plant, turning him into Peter Piranha, as Meggy landed right beside where the ball is.

Mario: Hurry, Meggy!

Meggy: Uh oh!

Petey Piranha started to breathe fire around Meggy, startling her enough to kick the ball not towards the goal, but to a high building.

Meggy: Sorry, guys. Got a little too startled there.

Mario: It's okay. Just gotta get the ball before they do. One of Petey Piranha's flames touched King Bob-omb.

Mario: I got it!

Before King Bob-omb could explode, Mario quickly jumped on him. He exploded quickly after, launching Mario to the roof. Meggy launched to the roof in Squid form at the same time as him, giving them a chance.

Meggy: We got to the ball!

Bowser Jr.: Not so fast!

Bowser Jr. caught up to them.

Mario: Meggy! Distract the evil turtle baby while I charge up my kick.

Meggy: Got it.

Meggy started to shoot Bowser Jr. with her Splattershot, as Mario started to charge up his kick.

Mario: KAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Bowser Jr.: Let me have the ball!

Mario: MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Meggy: Never!

Mario: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Bowser Jr. started to dodge the shots and run towards Meggy.

Mario: MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Bowser Jr. arrived at Meggy and kicked her towards Mario.

Mario: HAAAAAAAAAAA-OOF!

Meggy hit Mario just after his powerful kick hit the ball, as the couple started to fall off the building.

Infinite: Mario! Meggy!

He flew up towards them and caught them.

Mario and Meggy: Thank you so much!

Infinite: No problem, you two. I'll always be there to protect you.

Bowser Jr.: What happened to the freakin' ball?!

Infinite teleported him and the rest of his team to where the ball is, and they saw the ball hit Shy Guy, ricochet off of him, and went into the villains' goal.

Announcer: Holy shit! We finally have a winner! The Multiverse Heroes win!

Bowser Jr. and this team saw this and got very angry.

Bowser Jr.: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Piranha Plant: Goddamnit!

Boo: Shet.

Bully: What the f*ck!

Shy Guy: TOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAST!

Mario: Yahoo! We won!

Meggy: Yay!

The Multiverse Heroes celebrated their victory, and Mario and Meggy kissed each other.

Bobby: Thank you all so much for getting our soccer field back!

Goombs: I knew you all could do it, especially you, Mario, for the second time!

Mario: No problem!

The Multiverse Heroes smiled at the applause they were getting from their friends that came here.

Mario: Well, that was sure fun. I had a great time!

Meggy: Same here.

Meggy looked exhausted after all that soccer playing, and so did Mario.

Infinite: Tired, guys?

Mario and Meggy nodded, as Infinite carried Meggy, and Crystal and Luna carried Mario. They, along with all their friends that came here, walked back to Infinite's RV. Infinite took the wheel and drove everyone back home after that exciting soccer match. They were all proud of Mario, Meggy, and the rest of their team for winning Bobby and Goombs' field back again.

I hope you all enjoyed another one of many fan-made sequels to SMG4 videos featuring MXM. I'll see you all later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 22 7
SMG4 and friends join InfernoNarratives' cast for lighthearted and action-packed episodes. Stories consist of both remakes and imagined. Embark on a...
11.2K 177 43
This is where you'll find all my SMG4 oneshots🤩 Check out my Axol emoji ->💀 I don't do requests sorry❌ Most of these are gonna involve Bob bc he's...
19.8K 186 45
This one is Stray Kids One Shots where there will be Ships involving the members and there might be some smuts, but a lot of them will be fluffs. Tha...
12.7K 85 9
Was rated #1 story in MxM in December, 2021 ???: Time.... Space.... Reality... It's more than a linear path. It's a prism... of endless possibilities...