CHASING CHAOS | BECKY LYNCH

By lahnistersden

❝If I were you I'd stay away, chasing chaos is never the right thing.❞ in which a forbidden one night stan... More

EXTENDED SUMMARY
GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
INTRODUCTION
( CHAPTER ONE - FIRE BLAZING )
( CHAPTER TWO - RUINING CAREERS)
( CHAPTER THREE - BLOOD IS THE NEW TURN ON )
( CHAPTER FOUR - A TWISTED GAME )
( CHAPTER FIVE - THE MAN ALWAYS GETS REVENGE )
( CHAPTER SIX - IF YOU CAN'T PIN HER, KILL HER )
( CHAPTER SEVEN - CHASE THE EMBERS, EVEN IF YOU BURN )
( CHAPTER EIGHT - BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW )
( CHAPTER NINE - FIRE AND DESIRE )
( CHAPTER ELEVEN - THE QUEEN, THE MAN, AND THE MAD HATTER )
( CHAPTER TWELVE - THREE LIES AND A TRUTH )
( CHAPTER THIRTEEN - GAME OVER )
( CHAPTER FOURTEEN - THE BATTLE OF ICE AND FIRE )
( CHAPTER FIFTEEN - THIS IS WHERE I BELONG )

( CHAPTER TEN - GREEN WITH ENVY )

1.5K 67 85
By lahnistersden

CHASING CHAOS. TEN.

•:•☾☼☽•:•

YOU'RE ON FIRE, DARLING.

BUT YOU'RE HARDLY BURNING.

— KAT 

•:•☾☼☽•:•

CHAPTER TEN - GREEN WITH ENVY

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

          BECKY COULDN'T stop thinking about what she had accidentally ran into last week in the hallway at The Target Center back in Minneapolis.

             She wanted to forget the fact that Josephine walked out of that room with a suggestive look on her face, before Sonya walked out of the same room just seconds later.

        She wanted to forget the way that Josephine put her finger's in her own mouth, sending her a wink that was obviously meant to rub the sexual act in her face and Becky let it bother her.

   The red-head didn't want it to bother her, she wanted to feel like the complete opposite: disgusted. But she felt rather angered and perhaps a bit.. turned on?

   Maybe it was the fact that Becky knew what Josephine could do with those fingers of hers but she shook her head to rid of the thought.

 I don't like girls, Becky thought. I've never liked them.

 Becky always wanted a logical explanation for her growing thoughts, and suggested to herself that she was upset about the fact that Josephine took advantage of one of her mates. She was already weaseling her way into the title picture, and now she was taking her friends too. 

    But even Becky could not shake away the feeling of pure jealously when Sonya walked out of the room, her shoulders were gleaming of sweat while her face had been glowing with a pink tinge to it.

 "What are you thinking about, Becks?" The Latina from beside her turned her head towards her best-friend. Well, they didn't really know what they were but that is why they met up in the first place. 

 Logan had been holding her warm coffee cup in her hands, blowing on the top to try to get rid of the steam. "Did you know that Sonya is sleeping with Josephine," Becky didn't even think about what she just asked. It just slipped out of her mouth without warning.

    Logan narrowed her eyes down at the red-head, merely thinking of why this was even a topic of conversation right at this moment. The brunette came here to talk about where their relationship stood since Becky cut off ties with her, but when she sat down at the table, someone else's sex life was the last thing she thought they would gossip about.

 It's not like Logan was not a woman who loved to gossip, she did. But this was one of her closest friend's life that came up and she didn't know if she felt comfortable with talking behind Sonya's back.

 "I ran into the both of them after the show last week. It was disgusting." Becky hissed as the scene replayed back in her mind when Logan didn't bother to answer her. 

 The red-head's words made the brunette's brows perk up at her words. "I don't really think that Sonya's love life is the correct topic to speak about right now, Becky."

    Logan pursed her lips at the girl, who glanced over at her with her own raised brows. "You brought me here to talk, if this is what we're talking about: I'm leaving." 

 That made Becky take a pause from the words that were threatening to spill out of her unfiltered mouth, especially when Logan began to grab her coat to put onto her shoulders to take her leave. 

              "W-wait." Becky grabbed onto her friend's forearm with a pleading look, and then a sign escaped her mouth when the brunette looked down in question.

  "I'm sorry, I'm just been a mess lately." the red-head let out a sigh of frustration, more with herself than anything.

 Logan let out an exhausted sigh as she fought with the demons in her head on whether or not she should sit down. Her tongue darted out of her mouth to wet her lips before sitting down, proceeding to study her friend who was lost in her head again. 

 "If you want to tell me something, anything. I'm here to listen, Becks. I'm not going to judge." Logan studied her friend's mixture of facial expressions appearing on her face when she took in her words. First confusion, realization, and then came the anger in her warm eyes. 

 "What are you suggesting, Logan?" Becky pulled away from the girl, backing away and leaning into her chair while crossing her arms over her chest.

 "I'm not suggesting anything." Logan shook her head while she held up her hands defensively. "I'm just saying that I'm here to listen if you want to vent. We do this all the time Becks, what happened?"

      Lately, dealing with Becky was like dealing with a grenade that lost it's pin, just waiting with suspense for it to explode.

 Becky was ready to crash and burn right here in the quaint coffee shop. Her mind was going a mile a minute, wanting to blame it on the fact that she was concussed and that was why she was feeling so many heightened emotions.

 And she did. She couldn't take it anymore. 

 Logan jumped up when Becky's fists hit the hard surface, which spilled the hot coffee from their cups on the table. Heads began to turn towards the two.

   "I can't get it out of my fuckin' head, Lo. I can't."

 Logan's eyes softened down at her friend after she glared at the people with nosy expressions on their faces around them. Her eyes flickered down to the ginger, whose head was buried underneath her fiery mane, and concealed by her bright red sweater. 

    The brunette moved her chair over to sit directly across from Becky, and then proceeded to put her arm over her shoulders, immediately noticing how tense Becky had become.

 Logan was starting to realize what she meant when she couldn't 'get it out of her head'. She was starting to piece together that whenever she mentioned the blonde's name, Becky turned into a completely different person, someone who was confused, angry, and green with envy. 

 "Tell me what's going on, Becks." Logan whispered down at her, pulling her orange colored hair from the side of her face. "I got you, baby."

 "But you don't got me." Becky pushed her away slightly when she jerked the girl away from her body, moving down the table slightly. "You took her side, you took her under your wing— " Becky shook her head while tears of anger streamed down her face. "—and you didn't even ask how I felt about it."

 Logan's mouth opened while she blinked back as Becky broke down in front of her, "I didn't know it would affect you, Becks. I should have asked you, I know, but I didn't think you would care." 

 Logan pulled Becky towards her by force even though the red-head tried to push her away. Logan wasn't about to let go, and just held the girl tighter towards her as Becky began to go silent against her chest. 

 She felt that Becky just needed someone to hold onto. She needed someone solid to lean against after hiding and bottling away her emotions, and Logan was determined to be that person, even if the ginger had conflicting feelings with her right now. 

    She needed to be there for her best-friend, who meant the world to her. Becky was there for her when she told her about the baby, and Becky didn't judge her for keeping it to herself for so long. Logan was not about to judge her for anything she was going through. 

 Logan's eyes skimmed the coffee shop that began to quiet down now that Becky's shouts were no longer and the eyes had turned away, uninterested with whatever was going on. The brunette's lips were placed on Becky's forehead as she soothed her friend, her hands playing with her hair.

  "Don't get angry with me, but I just want to know what's really going on between the two of you. You can't tell me that after that display that this is really over a story-line." Logan whispered against her, which made Becky tense back up.

  "I can't tell you." She heard the muffled voice of her friend against her own jacket, which made Logan's brows furrowed with her response. 

  "Why not?" Logan begged her to tell her what was going on. She didn't understand why Becky would not tell her, was it that bad? It made her mind run with all the answers to her unanswered question. 

 "Because I don't know how to explain myself. I don't know how to tell you." Becky pulled back from the brunette's embrace and looked up at Logan's brown eyes, full of confusion but understanding. 

 "You were there for me when I didn't know how to explain myself." Logan's fingers began to dry away Becky's tears from her wet cheeks, "Maybe I can help you figure this out. Lecky forever, remember?"

 That made Becky lips turn upwards for just a brief moment, but it was shortly lived when her lips went straight once again. Logan looked on as Becky began to fight a battle with herself, trying to come out with the right words to even explain what she was feeling. 

  Becky didn't like girls, she never have. But Josephine managed to be different when she met her, but then she became part of the reason why her engagement had ended so roughly. Becky wanted to hate her for that. She wanted to so bad. But for some reason, there was this tiny piece of her that couldn't ignore what her heart was telling her.

  Becky was good at ignoring what her heart wanted and instead, listened to her better judgment. But she could only ignore it for so long and she was starting to burn out. Maybe it was the fact that while she was out on injury leave, that her mind had time to actually think instead of just grinding work. 

  But the big question to her still was left unanswered: Was she angry at Josephine that she found someone other than her, and was in the process of moving on when Becky clearly wasn't. Or was it the fact that Becky was in denial with her true feelings, and instead covered it up with anger and wanting vengeance for something that might not even be Josephine's fault. 

  But I don't like girls, Becky reminded herself with a shake of her head. 

 Logan watched as her friend began leaving the change for her part of the meal on top of the table, which made the brunette frown. "Becky.."

 The ginger shook her head. "I can't do this right now, I have places to be." 

  And with that, she left the coffee shop and left her best-friend behind with more questions than answers. The only thing that actually made sense to Logan, was that Becky was jealous of Sonya but for what?

 Becky was at the top of the division with a great story-line and the championship on her shoulder, while Sonya was still making her way to the top with Mandy Rose by her side. So what did Sonya have that Becky didn't? 

 Unless she was jealous of her relationship with Josephine but that didn't make much sense. Logan had no knowledge that Becky was interested in women, but she couldn't help but keep that as a possibility.

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

   THERE was a certain pip in Josephine's step when she came into the performance Center to train ahead of time for her scheduled match coming up on Tuesday. Now that Becky had been out for the duration of her injury, Jo really got to compete with other people, and she was excited to compete against Sonya.

  They already had chemistry outside of the ring, so Josephine thought that they would probably have good chemistry inside as well, but hopefully the crowd wouldn't pick up too much chemistry. 

 She wasn't about to just cover up that she was interested in Sonya, but she didn't want the crowd to over think things. Josephine came to terms with her sexuality a long time ago and had no need to go back into the closet just because she was performing with someone she was currently seeing, in front of the crowd. She cared about what people thought of her most of the time, but she hoped that when the audience did find out her sexuality, they would be just as accepting as most of her co-workers were.

  Josephine put her bag on the ground beside the ring, grabbing a pair of her Nike sneakers to put on her feet while looking over at Sonya. The dark haired woman had been sitting on the bench with her back towards her,  with her nose in her phone. She didn't hear the girl come in and that was expected since the ceiling fans in the building were quite loud. 

 Once Josephine finished lacing up her shoes. She began walking over and wrapped her arms around her shoulders, which made Sonya tense up in surprise but softened when she heard the familiar laugh of Josephine. "Did I scare you?" 

 "A little," Sonya smiled while clicking the lock on her phone. "You're late." she pointed out while turning her head sideways to look at the blonde, who rolled her eyes. 

 "Look who's talking, you're always late." Josephine smiled over at her and kissed the woman's cheek before pulling away and heading towards the ring. "I thought Mandy was joining us?" Josephine questioned after looking around the building, not seeing the other blonde in sight. 

  "She will be later." Sonya told her while taking a sip of water from her bottle she brought, and then getting in the ring. "You'll only be going over the 'distraction' with her, so she doesn't really need to be here.."

 Josephine nodded while making an 'ah' sound, leaning against the ropes while Sonya positioned herself on the other side. Josephine watched her with adoration in her eyes while she gathered her black hair into a messy ponytail, which made Sonya look over at her with question. 

 "What are you staring at?"

 Josephine bit down on her bottom lip. "Have you realized that we're the only ones here?" she informed her which made Sonya glance around the empty space, "haven't you ever wondered what it would be like to fuck in the ring?"

 "Josephine!" Sonya yelled out in embarrassment while Josephine smiled back at her, laughing at how easily it was to rile her up. "This is not what I want to think about on Tuesday."

 "Well, I'm already thinking about it." Josephine smirked over at her while circling the woman, getting ready to lock up with her. "Thought I would put it out in the open."

 Instead of locking up, Sonya took the blonde by surprise when her foot came out full speed towards her head, but thankfully Josephine had quick reflex and ducked before it hit her in the head.  Josephine let out a huff of laughter when Sonya changed her course again, and swept her leg underneath Jo's feet which she jumped over in time, feeling the air rush by from the speed.

   About an hour and half into the both of them coordinating the match together, and continuing when Mandy arrived shortly after they begun training together. Josephine laid down inside the ring on her back, her eyes closed while Sonya grabbed a towel to soak the sweat off her body. 

 "So how's the holiday tour looking for you?" Sonya asked her after sitting down inside the middle of the ring, glancing down at the blonde who wiped the sweat from her forehead before responding. 

 "I'm scheduled for the whole month of December expect Christmas Day." Josephine groaned since she didn't have a family to spend Christmas time, so she usually camps out in her small apartment or spends it with Paige whenever she invites her, but that's almost never. 

 Josephine was probably the only person who didn't actually like Christmas since the holiday was usually spent with family, but she had none. 

 "And I haven't heard a title change for TLC, soo." Josephine shrugged her shoulders, turning her face down to look over at Sonya, who was chewing on her thumb while listening. 

 "I know you don't really have anyone to spend the holiday with, so you can join my family if you'd like." Sonya asked her, feeling a bit nervous for what her answer would be.

 Sonya didn't want to pressure her into meeting her mother or anything. That was not why she asked her to stay with her for the holiday's, she just wanted to be nice and extend an invitation. Nothing could be worse than spending the holiday's alone.

 Josephine let a small smile slip onto her lips. "I usually visit my parents graves for Christmas," she lied through her teeth. "I'm sorry." 

      The fact that Sonya invited her to spend time with her family for Christmas, kind of freaked Josephine out a bit. She didn't expect her to invite her, and she didn't think she was giving the impression on meeting the parents. This thing they were doing was not suppose to be so serious, she hoped that Sonya didn't think it was. 

 Sonya wanted to frown at her response but she managed to fake a smile, looking down at her phone briefly at the time of day. "Alright, well am I gonna see you at the airport?" Sonya questioned. 

 Josephine nodded her head. "Unless you don't want to see me then I'll ride alone." 

 Sonya smiled warmly at her, putting her hand on her thigh for a mere second to show her affection in a subtle way. "Of course I want to see you, I'll see you then."

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

  JOSEPHINE WALKED into The Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas with Sonya Deville by her side per usual. She had a few days to really think about Sonya's offer of joining her family for Christmas and she was still staying with her decision to not join her, but she might have over reacted on her offer. 

 Maybe she just took it the wrong way but Josephine didn't think that Sonya extended the invitation to 'strengthen' their relationship, but just to perform a nice gesture and she took it the wrong way. She had made things weird between the two of them, and the plane ride to Austin was awful. Long, quiet, and awkward. It couldn't of got worse.

 She hoped that Sonya didn't think it was awkward since that meant Josephine had to explain why she felt awkward in the time they spent together, and she really didn't want to get into that. So instead, she acted like nothing affected her during the flight and walked into the arena together with smiles on their faces, hitting each other's shoulders when Sonya said something funny while walking down the hallway and towards the locker room.

 "I hope my invitation never made things awkward because that plane ride was." Sonya turned her head towards the blonde when they entered the locker room, and Josephine bit down onto her bottom lip. 

 It was like Sonya could literally read her thoughts, since she had just been thinking about it. 

 Josephine turned around to face the Jersey native, clasping her hands together in front of her. "I was kind of hoping you wouldn't ask that. You kind of freaked me out with the whole 'meeting your parents' thing."

 Sonya had her arms crossed over her chest for a minute before it dawned on her of how Josephine took her invite as, and she chuckled a bit. 

    "Oh, you thought I meant — no, I was just trying to be nice." Sonya shook her head and started to walk towards the blonde, placing her hands on either side of her biceps. "I'm not looking for anything serious right now, I kind of like the fun we're having."

 That had Josephine letting out a sigh of relief which made Sonya's lips turn upwards into a smirk. "The offer still stands if you change your mind. I'll make sure to remind my mom that you're just a 'friend'." Sonya explained while air quoting that she was a friend.

Josephine eyes rolled while she sat down on the bench inside of the room, taking a minute to go through her phone while Sonya excused herself, telling her that she was going to go find Mandy since she didn't see her since their training. 

   Josephine felt kind of bad that she was part of the reason why Sonya and Mandy didn't spend time like they used too, and she was really starting to see that Mandy wasn't taking a liking to her for that fact. She wasn't trying to take Sonya away from her, In all honesty, Sonya is usually the one that messages her to hangout, so in some way Josephine wasn't really the person to blame.

  Josephine scrolled through twitter while the room grew more silent, just a few bangs here and there from the crew members still getting the backstage ready. Josephine was glad that she wasn't the one opening the show again this week since she didn't have this time to just sit and do nothing once the Pyro's went off to indicate that the show was now on the air.

 Josephine put down her phone by her suitcase and began stripping off her clothes to put her silver and red colored gear on. Looking over her shoulder when the door opened up behind her to reveal no one other than the fiery red-head, walking in but avoiding her gaze. 

 Josephine furrowed her eyebrows as she studied her face which was red and puffy, and it wasn't because of her injury, that was mostly healed by now. She didn't have much time to look at her since she knew if she stared too long, Becky would bite her head off for it.

 So she turned her head and began slipping her leggings down her legs to change into her shorts, when she could feel eyes on her backside which made Josephine roll her eyes but a tiny smirk appearing on her lips. 

 "Has anyone mentioned to you that staring at someone who is changing is kinda rude?" Josephine asked her. 

 Becky's eyes left Josephine's undressed body and instead focused down on her phone, feeling her face heat up slightly when she had been caught. "Don't flatter yourself, Josephine."

 Josephine turned around when she had her shorts in place, looking down at the red-head with a knowing smile on her face that she had been staring but denied it. "Did you finally get out of doctor jail, or are they still holding your leash?"

 "Why don't you come closer and find out." Becky gritted her teeth. Josephine's voice was starting to annoy her to her very core, getting under her skin.

  "You're so tense, Becky." Josephine pursed her lips at her when the red-head looked up from her phone. "You should really go and get laid, might help with the built up frustrations you got." Josephine suggested while putting her hair out of the messy bun.

 Becky had started to get more annoyed the more that Josephine continued to speak to her like she was her friend or something. What did she know what she needed? She didn't like to be told what to do, and she certainty didn't need to get an easy lay.

 "I think you should mind your own fuckin' business, Josephine." Becky cursed under her breath, her free hand clenching in her lap while she tried to mind her own business but it seemed like Josephine just wanted to poke and annoy the shit out of her.

 Josephine laughed at how red the ginger was getting, she was practically fuming. "What are you gonna do, huh? You haven't been able to do anything for weeks now." Josephine was really challenging her, and challenging Becky was like running after a mother bear and her cubs. 

 Becky immediately got off of the bench and stood face to face with the blonde, who was looking back at her with just as much fire, her mouth opened and breathing heavily at their close proximity. 

   Was it that hot in here, or was the heat of Becky's anger radiating off of her?

 In just seconds, Becky had reached the peak of her emotions and crashed her lips onto Josephine's teasing one's. She could not hold it back anymore, and all the anger and frustration poured out between them with rough grabs and even rougher kisses. 

   Josephine pretty much moaned into her mouth when their lips molded together feverishly.

     Becky's hands gripped onto anything she could, resting above where her thighs and ass met, grabbing plenty of the flesh in her hands. Becky almost made Josephine fall over with how aggressive she was getting, almost hitting the back of her head against the locker when she backed her against the metal and trapping her there with her own body. 

 But before anything could get even more heated, Josephine quickly remembered where they were and who could walk in at any given moment to find the two locked in a lip-lock with Becky grasping her breast in her hand. Josephine was the one to roughly push away Becky, who looked back at her with such lust and frustration in her eyes until it dawned on her on what she just did.

 Becky was more confused than ever. She knew she didn't like women but when she kissed Josephine, everything felt right but when she pulled back, she still couldn't get rid of the anger she still felt towards her.

 And in an instant, every emotion that Becky had been feeling had been washed out and replaced with her usual pissed off expression she usually had with the blonde. 

 Josephine's hand lingered over her swollen lips that were left tingling as she looked at her with a confused expression. Confusion with how Becky was now looking at her like she just took her favorite toy, and some anger that Becky would even kiss her since she was currently having an open 'relationship' with Sonya.

 They weren't exclusive and they had not even put labels on what they were to each other, but she still felt this guilt that she had kissed another woman.

 "I, uh.." Josephine couldn't breathe in the room as she tried to collect her things while Becky turned her back towards her, her hand resting on her jaw. Josephine took one last look at the red-head before she opened the door and walked out, putting her sweater over her gear. 

      Josephine was pretty much stuck in her thoughts as she listened to music before her match. She quickly found out that music would usually help with her growing anxiety before she went out to perform, but listening to ACDC didn't do anything to help her this time. 

 Her state of mind was consumed with what her and Becky did in the locker room, and how her lips felt against hers once again. How she missed the feeling of Becky's hot skin on her body, how her hands trailed down towards the curve of her waist with a teasing matter. 

 She felt almost parched after having a taste. She wanted more, she needed more.

 Josephine's thoughts completely vanished when Sonya tapped on her shoulder with a small smile on her face, making the blonde take off her headphones while turning around.

 "New gear?" Sonya questioned, looking her up and down.

 Josephine nodded her head and answered her rather breathlessly. "Yeah." 

 Sonya furrowed her eyebrows at her almost silent response, "You alright?" She then asked her while Mandy began walking towards her. 

 "Yeah, just the usual nerves." Josephine smiled back at her, hoping that she wouldn't question her act more and thankfully, she didn't. 

    Soon, she was looking in the mirror at herself, fixing up her hair and then putting on her top hat over her curly hair before going out on the stage, hearing the crowd scream in response. 

 Josephine was pretty good at concealing her emotions the second she was in front of other people, and this was one of those instants. She walked to the ring like nothing was running through her head just seconds ago.

 And she watched as Sonya Deville walked down the ramp with Mandy Rose walking down beside her. Both of them staring down her down while Sonya got in the ring and Mandy walked towards her side, which made Josephine's eyes leave Sonya's form to focus on where Mandy was standing.

 She knew how this match was going to play out, so it was no surprise at how coordinated the two women were while Sonya tried to knee her in the face and Josephine countered only to be too slow to turn around before her arms were wrapped around her mid-section, throwing her to the floor.

 Josephine tried to wiggle her way out of Sonya's hold by trying to get to the ropes, reaching for Sonya's ponytail to try to lift her over her back but only to be flipped over again. Josephine managed to get onto her feet and rush towards the ropes which made Sonya go through the second, but thankfully landing on her feet. 

 Sonya hit the announce table out of frustration, trying to get the upper hand on Josephine but proving to be fruitless every time she reversed her hold. Sonya couldn't get a hand on her. Josephine walked towards the rope to try to grab onto Sonya's ponytail while she had been distracted by her best-friend, only for Josephine to slip through the bottom rope when Sonya grabbed onto her boots.

 Sonya then tried to send her into the announce table behind her, but Josephine reversed it and instead, sent the Jersey native into it. Josephine looked over at Mandy who had a panicked look on her face while Josephine rolled back into the ring and the referee began to count. 

  And once Sonya got back into the ring after being thrown, she immediately got the upper-hand in the match after Mandy shook the ropes that Josephine was about to jump off of, sending her crashing down into the ring, legs tangled up in the ropes. 

 Sonya sent several knees to the face before she fell completely in the ring, and then put another submission hold onto her. Sonya's legs wrapped around her mid-section, only to be reversed in a pin, making Sonya break the hold to get her shoulder up at the count of two.

   Josephine rushed towards her only to be caught by a double A, making Josephine kick out at an almost three count. Josephine managed to get on all fours, trying to catch her breath while Sonya began to push her around the ring, which only ended up with a fist to Sonya's mid-section, the two ladies throwing punches at each other. 

 Sonya tried a back slide when Josephine threw a weak punch, obviously feeling the affects of fatigue at this point,  which again ended at a two and a half. Sonya went to reach for Josephine's hair only to end up with a jab to the eye, giving the space that Josephine needed to get back into the match. 

 Josephine grabbed onto Sonya's arm, spinning her around and towards the ground to lock her into Becky's submission move, only to have Sonya put her leg on the bottom rope that she didn't notice was so close. 

 Growing frustrated, Josephine slowly got up onto her two feet, about to bounce off the ropes when Mandy behind her grabbed her boot. Josephine turned around which made Mandy pause her actions and back away while raising her hand's in the air. 

 Josephine quickly climbed through the second rope, "Try that again, I dare you!" Josephine screamed over at her, and then turned around to face Sonya in the ring, who was still holding her face. 

  Josephine sized up the position and jumped up on top of the top rope, then jumped down at her only to end up with a knee to the face, which made Josephine black out for a second. Realizing too late that she had been pinned and Sonya's music blasted through the arena. 

 Josephine was sure that Sonya's knee made an imprint to the top of her forehead, as she rolled on her side watching Sonya walk out of the ring to catch Mandy in a running hug, her legs wrapping around her friend's body as they cheered in victory. 

 Josephine's fist bounced off the ring as she sat up on her knees, looking over at Sonya who was smirking back at her. Sonya could see the red mark her knee had left on her forehead which made her chuckle slightly, Josephine was going to hate her for that.

 As Josephine slid through the ropes while the arena went silent as she began to walk up the ramp and towards the stage, her body turning around to look out at the crowd. That's when she got hit in the back of the head, which made her body tumble forwards, crashing to the ground with a groan when she hit her elbow on the way down.

 She saw the glimpse of red-hair as she moved her head to the side when Becky's hand's grabbed her hair and yanked her upwards to look up at her. "You think you can just copy the man and get away with it, huh?" Becky screamed down at her, obviously angry that Josephine had used her submission move not once, but twice.

 Josephine's head flew to the side as Becky's palm hit the side of her face, the sound of the impact echoing throughout the arena, making the crowd scream louder and chant Becky's name. 

 But Becky didn't stop her assault there, that wasn't enough for her. Becky grabbed her blonde hair, tangling it around her fingers while referee's were racing out to try to break apart the two feuding women. 

 Becky threw her off the stage and Josephine crashed down rather hard, letting out a pained yell from her mouth when she hit the ground. Her legs moved back and forth while she cradled her arm into her stomach, looking up at Becky briefly with nothing but anger in her eyes. 

 Becky was standing with four referee's standing beside her, in front of her, anywhere they could to put distance between them. "This is what happens when The Man comes around!" Becky roared down at her. "Come TLC, I'll break your arm!" Becky tried to get closer to her but the referee's hold only got tighter.

 Tears spilled out of Josephine's eyes as she cradled her arm, her head coming back to rest on the cold concrete flooring while her eyes scrunched shut in pain.

A/N:  I was so ready for this chapter BECAUSE AFTER ALL THIS BUILD IT FINALLY HAPPENED YO. This chapter is almost 6000 words long and I can't believe I wrote this much lmfao. I didn't proof-read this so if there are spelling mistakes, ignore them. I'll edit this out later.  Predictions on what's going to happen at TLC? Will Becky retain, or will Jo become the new Champ? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 1.4K 27
Something tragic almost happens, but it brings them together...
12.3K 404 16
I was good on my own, that's the way it was, that's the way it was You was good on the low for a faded fuck, on some faded love Shit, what the fuck y...
286K 2.1K 42
Imagine a guy who joins the WWE and gets the opportunity to do it with some of the hottest women in sports entertainment? Well for the next 42 chapte...
19.1K 952 60
「❝ Waves of magenta Seas of blue, Skies of grey and hearts in two; Kiss me miss me Leave me your toy, Hold me have me to keep with joy; Love me lov...