I loved you-miu x kaede fanfi...

By kawaiicookie737

This is my first story and I hope you like it All about the ship Irumatsu and you will see other ship in the... More

The start of life
I did it
Walk with me
Movies?
When are you going to wake up
Wow
Welcome back
Sorry for not posting
):
...
I guess so~
Water park
🎂

Coming back to school/kinda

1.1K 22 0
By kawaiicookie737

Today maki (my friend) came to my house asking if am going back to school tomorrow.tomorrow was Wednesday so I asked my mom and sister if I can go to school and she said it was fine.

And am here now in front of the Ultimate Academy I don't know why but everyone in my school know what's going on and.by that thought I turn around.
"No you don't" I turn around to see who was saying that and......miu "your going to school" "no you can't make me" I said started to run away even though School was about to start I ran down the street and screamed "come and catch me" I said giggling I soon run into a abandoned ally.
I stop laughing and looked at my phone getting texts from miu saying "we're are you at"" and I lost you"  wait WHAT AM FUCKING LOST.

I Turn around and started runing we're I came from.I was so scared that my palms were starting to sweat m,my vision was started to blur into blurry figures and I heard screaming. And I crashed into something very comfortable.

I just welcomed to black of the night

Bye-kaede😫😣😖

Kawaiicookie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 3.7K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
184K 11.8K 45
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
249K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...