RULES AND ROSES

HouseofReadz tarafından

Nicki is one of the highest paid escorts in the game. She does it to make ends meet since she has had to take... Daha Fazla

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
VIIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIIII
XX
BOOK 2/ NEW BOOK

XVIII

7.4K 281 24
HouseofReadz tarafından

Don's POV
"I'm so sorry Nicki" I said sincerely. She looked me dead in the eyes and says "what you sorry for? You got what you wanted right". She got up and walked away. I watched her until she disappeared from my view. I sat back into the couch in shock. I felt like a complete asshole. I was so caught up in my damn feelings that I acted like I didn't give a fuck.

Deep down I knew the baby was mine but my pride wouldn't let me believe it. And my ego let me think I didn't want another child. I loved being a father and I would have loved for Alaina to be here with us.

"Don, you okay" my mom asks rubbing my shoulder. "I'm straight" I said not trying to let her know how I really felt. "I'm sorry for your loss" she says. I nod and give her a hug. I see Nicki out the corner of my eye and she has Kairi in her hands. "Hold up" I say to her.

"It's my turn with her" I say to her. She rolls her eyes. "I'm going to take her with me" she says. I try to take Kairi from her hands but she holds her tighter. "Give me my daughter. It's my weekend" I said. "Please just let me have her. I don't want to be alone" she says. "You get her all week. I only get her 2 days" I say. I reach for Kairi again and Kairi reaches towards me.

Nicki lets her come to me and I kiss Kai's cheek a few times. Nicki looks at me with tears but then walks out the front door. I sigh and take Kairi into the kitchen.

Nicki's POV
I reach my car that was parked at the end of the street. It was dark out since we had been at Don's mothers house all day after the service. I wasn't  paying attention and I was crying the entire time I walked to my car. As I sat down and closed the door I hear, "hey baby". I froze and slowly turned around.

"I missed yo sexy ass" Jayceon says. "What are you doing" I ask scared out of mind. "I came to get you baby" he says. I look at my door and contemplated running. "Don't think about it boo. I don't want to have to hurt you" he says with a sly grin. He flashes his gun at me. I close my eyes and a tear drops down my cheek. He takes his finger and wipes it away. "Don't cry baby. I don't like seeing you sad" he says.

"What do you want Jayceon" I ask trembling with fear. "You" he says. "Now don't make this hard on yourself and come get in my car" he says. I shake my head, "no. I'm not going anywhere with you" I say. He laughs and grabs his gun. "I don't think I asked" he says. He quickly grabs the back of my neck and pulls me close to him. "Get in my fucking car Nicole" he growls. I slowly open the door and get out. He gets out the back and we walk to his car.

I get in the passenger side and he gets in on his side. "Good girl" he says and then whips down the street.

He was driving fast and he snatched my phone from my hand then tosses it out the window. "It's just you and me now baby" he says rubbing my thigh. I didn't dare move but my stomach turned at his touch. We finally pull up to this house I've never seen before. "Where are we" I ask. "Home baby. This is where we will live for now" he says with a smile. "What about Kairi" I ask. He fake pouts and looks at me, "she was cute but she can stay with her wack ass daddy. I'll spare him for her since she's a sweet little girl. But me and you will make plenty more babies" he says pointing between the two of us.

"Jayceon you can't keep me here. People will come look for me" I say. He laughs in my face and gets out the car. He comes to my side and snatch's me out. He grips my arm tightly and walks me into the house. He pushes me into the bedroom and yells "take a shower and put on something comfortable". I look in the closet and there is a bunch of women's clothes in my size. I stood there for a second and just tried to process what was going on.

"Hurry the fuck up" he yells pushing me again. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I let the hot water hit and roll down my back. I gently washed myself and then rinsed off. I got out the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I look in the drawers for some pajamas. I find a t shirt and shorts. I put them on and sat down on the bed.

My mind wandered thinking about Kairi and Don. I wondered if I'd ever see them again. Jay comes back in knocking me from my thoughts. He comes up to me and pulls me off the bed. He smiled and leans down to kiss me. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer to him while never breaking the kiss. I put my hands on his chest and push him back.

"What's wrong" he says. I stare at him confused. "Why are you doing this" I ask. He sighs and says "because I want you and I will have you". "You can't take me from my baby" I say. "We can make more, let's start now" he says then picks me up and throws me on the bed. He climbs on top of me and I try to wiggle out from under him. He pins my arms over my head and I'm stuck. I start crying as he kissed and sucked on my neck. He lays between my legs and trails his kisses down to my chest. He lets go of one of my hands and pulls my shirt off.

I took the opportunity to try and hit him. I manage to smack him in the face. He looks at and draws his hand back. SMACK. My cheek stung and I held it. "Don't put your fucking hands on me" he yells and the continues to suck my breast.

A few days later/Don's POV
I'm sitting on the phone trying to call Nicki for the past 2 hours. It was her time to come and get Kairi. My leg bounced up and down the more impatient I became. I smack my lips and I pick up Kairi. I put her in the car and drive to Nicki's condo.

I bang on the door with Kairi on my arm. "Nicki. What the fuck" I yell. "What the fuck" Kairi repeats. I look at her "don't say that mama, that's a bad word". I banged on the door a few more times and I heard her neighbors door opened. "You looking for Nicki" a little old lady says. "Yes ma'am" I say. "I haven't seen her in a couple days. Usually she comes by to help my feed my cats but she hasn't stopped by. I've been calling but I get nothin" she says. I shake my head and sigh. "Thank you" I say and walk back to the car.

I turn and look at Kairi, "where is mommy stink". She shrugs and opens up her iPad.

Nicki's POV
"Please let me call my daughter Jay" I beg. "Bitch didn't I say no the last two times. Ask me again and watch what happens" he says sternly. I walk out the room and down to the kitchen. I start cooking since I know Jay would hurt me if I didn't.

As I was cooking, I felt a smack to my ass. I closed my eyes and tried not to react. "Smells good boo" he says and kisses my neck. He gets behind me and rubs along my body and squeezes my breast. He hands slide down and he grabs my vagina. "I'm trying to eat this for dessert" he says in my ear.

I walk away from him and start putting the food on the table. He grabs me by the hips and pulls me back. "Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you" he says. "I'm sorry" I said lowly.

We sat and ate while I listened to him talk about his new music. I nodded every now and again to make sure he thought I was paying attention. "You here me" he says. I nod. "Then what I just say" he asks with a mad look on his face. I stuttered trying to think of what he was saying. He gets up and yanks me from the chair.

"You better listen to me when I talk" he says before backhanding me. I fell to the ground and he pulled my hair and dragged me to the living room. He throws me down on the couch and starts unbuckling his pants "please Jay. I'm sorry" I say through tears.
He pulls his pants down and shoved my face toward his pelvis.

Don's POV
The longer I hadn't heard from Nicki the more worried I got. I called Ari but she wouldn't take my calls. I sighed and tried to check IG to see if she posted.

Liked by 65,866
ItsNickiBby_ Life is short. Always choose happiness 🌹

View all comments
AriKari__ bitch is you serious??
Randomgirl so y'all back together??
Hatinhoe you a bird fr. This nigga pulled a gun in front of your daughter
TheDon_ ANSWER YOUR PHONE
TheGame 🤞🏾❤️
TheShadeRoom 👀

Liked by TeyanaTaylor and 789,876 others
TheDon_ No better feeling than this 💙

View all 56,686 comments
Randomguy Nicki with game again???
Thirstyhoe Damn daddy🥴
TeyanaTaylor KaiKai 💗
TheShadeRoom check your dm

Liked by 2,345,456
TheShadeRoom #TheGame and #ItsNickiBby back together? Nicki posted on her IG that the couple are back on. Thoughts? 👀

View all 355,466 comments
Randomgirl 🐦 #birdbehavior
Hatinnegro these bitches have no respect for themselves
Bumnigga29 *calls DCFS*
StevieJ 😯

"So she can't pick up her daughter but she with that nigga" I yelled. I was mad as fuck and also hurt. How could she be with that nigga that killed Rico? I paced back and forth.

I decided to cut her out of our life. I blocked and deleted her number. "Fuck her" I said under my breath. I was livid. I drove home and put Kairi to bed.

A/N: Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT, and FOLLOW me!!
Thank youuu for 3k!! 😊

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.4K 860 37
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ~ ɴᴏᴜɴ. An unrealistic or self-deluding fantasy. Example: Humans being satisfied on happiness alone. *** "After what you pulled tonight, I'm g...
30 4 14
How did a gold digger fall for someone who he can't use? Does being a prostitute can be a way to find "True Love"? Will he choose being greedy for mo...
128K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. Beyoncé finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...
138K 4.2K 46
In which 30 year old Imani Solace, highest paid businesswoman meets 29 year old Vivian Verlice stripper and pole dancer instructor. Could Imani help...