Greatest Wattpad Stories [3]

By djsyubsyub

Hello there earthlings! If you're reading this meaning you're in search of great stories. Am I right or am I... More

An Artistic Duo
At the Boss's Beck and Call
Bedroom Window View
Culinaria L'amore
Goodnight Moon
Guilty Pleasure
How To Turn A Good Girl Bad
Intertwined
Like Yesterday
Little Red
A LITTLE SOMETHING (1)
Nerd Gone Bad
Notorious
Oh, Dakota
Outcasts
Pretty Bad Things
Rookie in Love
The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
The Art of Mending a Broken Heart
The Girl behind the Throne
The Heartbroken Heartbreaker
A LITTLE SOMETHING (2)
My Possessive Billionaire
My Possessive CEO
Temporarily His
The Greek Tycoon's Baby
The Italian Billionaire's Lover
The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield
The Orsini Bride
The Rented Husband
The Shy Girl Has a Gun
The Transient Wife
Unexpectedly
END OF "BOOK 3"

QUICK SPEECH

2.2K 10 6
By djsyubsyub

Hello watties!

If you have come across my previous compilations "Greatest Wattpad Stories 1 & 2" you will know that I only recommend what I think are awesome stories. However, in my previous compilations I have put minimal to none opinions but now I have decided to put more opinions/comments about the certain novel/story. Feel free to put in your comments as well. Aside from that, this 3rd book consists of individual and stand-alone sotries. So no need to wait for a sequel. Do not fret dear one, just enjoy the books! :)

All stories that will be mentioned are all completed so no worries in waiting for updates. I know some (including me) are very impatient if we start reading an ongoing novel. So I will only put completed novels. Fair enough? Good. :)

So some of you might have encountered my "book/s" (GWS 1 &2) and some of you may not. Someone who apparently liked my recommendation books and share similar fondness to romance novels, pointed out that I need to include the author of the books that I am recommending. The thing is, I already include them. The author of the novel is located at the dedication section. So you see, I don't just dedicate books to someone. The dedication is for the author. :) Hope we're clear on that.

Kudos to all the writers of the stories! Now, buckle up and enjoy!

Happy reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
611K 31K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
3.8M 157K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...