Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

By DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... More

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀Chapter 3💀
💀Chapter 4💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀Chapter 6💀
💀Chapter 7💀
💀Chapter 8💀
💀Chapter 9💀
💀Chapter 10💀
💀Chapter 11💀
💀Chapter 12💀
💀Chapter 13💀
💀Chapter 14💀
💀Chapter 15💀
💀Chapter 16💀
?Chapter 17?
💀Chapter 18💀
💀Chapter 19💀
💀Chapter 20💀
💀Chapter 21💀
💀Chapter 22💀
💀Chapter 23💀
💀Chapter 24💀
💀Chapter 25💀
💀Chapter 26💀
💀Chapter 27💀
💀Chapter 28💀
💀Chapter 29💀
💀Chapter 30💀
💀Chapter 31💀
💀Chapter 32💀
💀Chapter 33💀
💀Chapter 34💀
🎄Chapter 35🎄
💀Chapter 36💀
💀Chapter 37💀
💀Chapter 38💀
💀Chapter 39💀
💀Chapter 40💀
💀Chapter 41💀
💀Chapter 43💀
💀Chapter 44💀
💀Chapter 45💀
💀Chapter 46💀
💀Chapter 47💀
💀Chapter 48💀
💀Chapter 49💀
💀Chapter 50💀

💀Chapter 42💀

4.6K 190 81
By DazeeyDoll

Weeks later | Y/N's POV

I walked into a small, vintage exterior looking hall. It looked old from the outside but beautiful on the inside. The walls were old fashioned decorated and it wasn't that big but not that small either. Currently, Yoongi and I started taking the kids to an academy for kiddos ages 2+ that has activities and pre teaching for them where Yoonji made a friend and I talked to her mother. Lately she's been wanting to try ballet and at times touches her dad's piano. Knowing she might want to pursue any of those things I started looking into it and her friends mother recommended this place. She said it's not really known because people see it and walk passed it when they see the exterior but it's a very good place. Of course I went ahead and gave it a visit.

I stood there waiting, as I looked around a nice looking lady around her mid forties came up to me.

"Oh my, you're so beautiful. Are you here to know about piano or ballet classes?" The nice lady said.

Y/N: Ah, Thank you, you're so kind. I'm actually here to talk about both. I'm interested in knowing more about them to sign my daughter for classes.

"Of course! Please follow me into my office"

I nodded and followed her to the office. She offered me to sit first and I did. She sat down and took out two papers out. As she did that my eyes scanned the room and I came across a picture of a young couple with a newborn, I squinted my eyes trying to get a good look at the picture but brought my attention back to her.

"I apologize. My office is old and looks like it's falling apart doesn't it?"

Y/N: Oh no, I wasn't paying attention to that. I'm sorry, I just caught myself looking at that picture.

"Ah, How embarrassing! I'm sorry. I've just had people come and judge my small place, I got used to hearing bad things so I misinterpret when people look around. I apologize ma'am"

Y/N: Don't be, I understand. People are quick to judge. I'm not like that though. Please call me Y/N, I should be the one calling you ma'am.

"Thank you for being understanding. Hehe, Miss Y/N. Would you like to know about the classes I offer?"

Y/N: Yes please. I have a three year old daughter who seems to find it hard to keep her hands off her daddy's piano and loves ballet. So I was wondering if she can take both.

"She sounds lovely! And of course she can. If she takes both, I'd make a custom schedule for her. She can take Piano lessons on Mondays, Ballet on Tuesdays and so on or I can have her take off days between them. That way she won't overwork herself"

Y/N: Thank you. That sounds great. If my other two boys get interested in taking piano lessons too will I be able to sign them up at any time or do you offer sign ups at specific times?

"Oh my, You have two more? You look so young and beautiful. You can sign them up at any time no worries"

Y/N: Haha, I was blessed with triplets for my first pregnancy, thank you!

"Triplets? Wow, my mother had triplets after me too. She gave birth to three girls, the last pregnancy she had a boy. It's pretty shocking haha"

Y/N: Oh wow, three girls all at once? That's amazing. So the triplet genetics run through your family don't they?

"Yes, I mean I wasn't blessed with triplets but I did have two beautiful boys. One should be around his twenties and the youngest is ten"

One should be? Haha, she's so adorable. She doesn't remember..

Y/N: Ah, then that picture in the wall, is that one of them?

She looked down and tried to smile through tearful eyes. I asked if she was okay and she nodded, this time smiling and wiping her tears.

"Oh no. This always happens haha, I'm sorry! It's a long story, love. That was my first born, but no longer with us... How I wished I had everything to raise my baby well but I didn't. We went through the toughest time with our first, not a day goes by where we don't think about our child. My husband and I were married young, two teens in love, wanting to form a family when we knew we had nothing. We've always been poor, but we were blessed to have a bit more to raise and support our second child. I've always loved dancing and playing the piano, this is the only small studio I could afford to give my passion a try. It might be falling apart but I do my best in teaching what I love. I love working with children, it makes me feel like a grandma haha"

Oh no... her first baby passed away? Or something happened. It must've been hard for them.

Y/N: I'm so sorry, it must've been tough. In my eyes you're a strong mother who's done everything you can to give them what you can. You're a sweet soul, I'm sure my daughter will love you! In fact, my boys would too.

"Aww, I've never heard anyone say that to me before. It means a lot, really. Thank you Miss Y/N, Ah I'm sorry for not giving you my name. It's Jisun, nice to meet you"

Y/N: Haha, nice to meet you! I have one more question, would I be able to stay for a few minutes just to see how she starts getting used to class?

"Oh yes! Do not worry, you may stay for a few minutes or as long as you'd like. Would it be okay to have her start on Monday?"

Y/N: Yes, that's good! Do I sign this paper?

"Yes, this one just has the description of what she'll be learning and doing. For ballet, she'll need her outfit and shoes but that's it. In any case of emergency or if class information needs to be sent out please provide two phone numbers I can reach out to. Email is an option but you can put it too then just sign below. If you have any questions I'll be more than happy to answer them and once again thank you so much for choosing my studio for your daughter"

I smiled and wrote down all the information then signed the paper. She took a copy of it and gave me one while she kept the other one.

Y/N: I'm sorry to ask late but, how much is the cost per class?

"Class is $20 per session. You'd like her to attend five days a week so that would be $100 for a week"

$20 per class? She should charge more than that... I read good reviews on this place. Tsk, I bet she can't do that thanks to the judgmental rude ass people who can't live life without hating. She's such a sweet lady.

Y/N: The contract is for a year, am I right?

"Yes ma'am"

Y/N: Can I go ahead and pay up front for the first year?

"As in the total cost? Miss Y/N, that'll be a lot. I don't want to trouble you"

Y/N: Please. I can assure you, you're not. That way everything can be settled, I don't want to get held back with work and other upcoming things that's why. I'm sorry, I hope it's okay with you?

"It is. Oh my, I'm just shocked. It'll be four thousand, eight hundred dollars..."

I opened my wallet out and counted $4K then eight $100 bills and handed them to her. She gasped and carefully took the money.

Y/N: Here you go Mrs. Jisun Four thousand, eight hundred. May I have your card?

"My my, Thank you god for such a great day. Of course you can, here you go"

She saved the money in her safe box and gave me her card. Once I took it she took both of my hands and smiled as she thanked me. I returned a smile and gave her my card as well before excusing myself.

"Min Y/N... She's the famous Min Y/N?? Oh my goodness... she believes in me to be her daughters instructor!? I will do my best! I must teach her daughter as one of my own!"

I made it home and placed my purse down on the table. As soon as I said I was home the kiddos ran to me, including noodles and Yoongi.

Yoonji: Mommy!

Heejun: Mommy we missed you!

Yesung: oh mommy no has food?

Yoongi: Yesung-Ah, you guys have been eating since mommy left. Don't get daddy in trouble!

Yesung: hehehe.. mommy I no eat yet.

Y/N: You still haven't ate? Has daddy not fed you guys?

Yesung: Nope!

He hugged my legs and looked up at me. I pinched his cheeks and sent him a kiss as I smiled at the food stains on his face.

Y/N: Oh you sticky dumpling, daddy sent me a picture of you guys eating yummy waffles with syrup and then you had chocolate which there's proof of it on your face. Haha nice try baby boy!

Yesung: Aw it's a pwankkkk!

Yoongi: A prank, yah! Mommy will beat me up if all of you told her that I didn't feed you. Tsk, already getting me in trouble.

Y/N: Haha, can't blame your kids for taking after you. Remember all them jokes you'd play on me at school?

Yoongi: Ah, don't remind me.

Y/N: I will remind you. Thanks to one of your little pranks I fell for your evil ass.

Yoongi: Ha, you ain't much of a saint either. But damn, I'm glad you're mine.

He hugged me from behind and placed a kiss on my neck.

Y/N: So I went to the place. The lady is the sweetest, and I've signed her up for classes.

Yoongi: Oh wow really? If you think it's gonna be great then it for sure will. If the lady is nice that's a plus too.

Yoonji: Mommy I gonna go join ballet and play the pianuh?

Y/N: Yes baby, you're gonna take ballet and piano lessons starting Monday. We're gonna go buy your outfit and shoes later today.

Yoonji: Yay! I can't wait mommy. Thank you!

Y/N: Of course my love. So, what about Heejun and Yesung?

Yoongi: Heejun got into the boys basketball team, he made quite a few friends at try outs. My boy looked adorable running with the ball and kept shooting in hoops. All the kids are about his height and vary from ages 3 and four.

Y/N: Aww Haha, wish I was there. I'm so proud of him. What about Yesung? Did you make it to the casting?

Yoongi: Let's just say he's gonna be a future actor.

Y/N: Oh my seriously?? My baby got in?

Yoongi: Yes, I was quite moved like dang we got ourselves a good actor. He's gonna be taking acting classes first individually then with other kids. As they advance they'll start working on skits then have them start on a tv show for kids.

Y/N: Wow, I'm so proud of them like dang, I really gave birth to three talented kiddos. I did that.

Yoongi: Haha, I clearly passed them onto you so who gave them the real talent? Me. I, DID THAT! Periodt.

Y/N: Oh my god, boy bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.5K 33
High school Bad boy Yoongi feel in love with a innocent guy,Jhope. Yoongi is from a gang called BTS. He's the savage of the group and no one has bett...
84.1K 4.2K 40
Jimin is desperate and petty so that's why he finds himself at a fancy club known for its sugar babies looking for a date to his dad's wedding but he...
72.2K 3.8K 96
Hoseok a Rich CEO and a hidden mafia..... with Trauma, he can't sleep at night cause he gets nightmare.... about his past. He tried many ways but he...