Fate's Chance

By rabgafbanperiod

A story in which a pop star by the name of Justin Bieber falls in love with a normal girl that happens to be... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
We're number 1???
60
Q+A with the Cast
Sequel is out now!

2

3.4K 104 38
By rabgafbanperiod

Breathe, Blink, Speak or even scream, I couldn't do any of the following. I stared at the man that stood before me in complete shock.

Was this real? Did I doze off while sweeping? I am pretty tired.

"um....."

I gasped at the sound of his voice. He's looking right at me and for some reason I feel as if I don't exist. Like I'm not here in this moment.

"Ma'am are you okay?"

I nodded my head yes slowly. Great so I can still move, so that must mean I'm still alive. Thank God!

"I-I—-Is this real?"

I managed to speak out.

"Yeah I believe so."

He chuckled exposing his pearly white teeth.

Oh. My. Gosh.

"You're really here. Justin Bieber is standing in front of me."

I spoke not believing it.

"Are you a fan as well? Please don't scream. If those girls hear that I'm in here, I'm done for"

He stepped closer with pleading eyes.

"How do you expect me to scream when I can't even breathe!" I exclaimed without even thinking.

He chuckled.

Did I say that out loud?

"You're funny......What's your name?"

"Arabella."

"Arabella, that's a cute name."

He said my name and suddenly I find myself sitting on a stool not being able to stand anymore. He rushed to me holding onto my arm.

"Woah are you okay?"

"I'm-I'm fine."

"Im so sorry for scaring you like this. I was just out and next thing I know I was being chased by what seemed like the whole town. I lost my bodyguards within the mix and my phone died. Could I use yours to call someone?"

"Well......"

I pointed to the ground where my phone laid once I dropped it after seeing him.

"Shit did I do that? I'm so so sorry! I was in a rush I didn't even notice."

"I-It's alright. We have a company phone in the back you can use. Past the kitchen to your right."

He sighed in relief

"Thank you so much sweetheart."

With that he jogged to the back.

I sighed in relief, finally being able to breathe.

"What the hell?"

I whispered to myself.

Then realization kicked in. Justin Bieber saw me in my work clothes.
I rushed to the window to look at my appearance. I frowned at the sight of my messy hair and dark circles that rested under my eyes.

"Oh no. Okay Bella, just breathe."

I took a few deep breaths in and out as I walked back in forth.

Remain calm. Don't faint. Please don't faint.

I can't wait to tell jade about this! Wait.....she'll never believe me.

Maybe this isn't even real. I'm pretty sure this is a dream that just feels so real.

"Okay so great news..."

I turned around quickly almost getting whiplash.

"I reached my team and I have somewhere I can meet them. Could you show me the back door. I think it's best if I leave out that way."

"Oh yes right. Follow me."

I led him to the back of the building and unlocked the door. I stepped aside.

"Here you go. Good luck"

"Thank you so much Arabella."

He opened the door but then stopped. I held my breath as he looked back at me.

"Hey do me a favor?"

Anything!

I nodded yes.

"Don't tell anyone about me being here."

"I won't, I promise."

He smiled

"I owe you."

With that he rushed out placing his hood back on his head. I slowly closed the door and locked it.

That didn't just happen...

The Next Morning

Ring Ring..

I groaned at the annoying sound of my house phone ringing.

"Hello?"

My eyes refused to open with the heaviness keeping them shut. I scrunched up my face as I felt sunlight hit it.

"Bella! Where are you? Are you not coming to class today?"

"Hm? Wh-What time is it?"

"It's 8:09."

"What!?"

I shot up fully awake at this point.

"Hurry and get here. The professor is late today luckily for you so you have like ten minutes to get ready. Hurry!"

I hung up.

Oh gosh my back hurts like hell. I thought to myself as I stood up from bed. I must've been really tired to oversleep.

I tripped over something random as I rushed to the bathroom.

Luckily with no traffic and God on my side, I made it to class without the professor being there.

"Woah."

I heard her say as I plopped down in my seat slamming everything thing down.

"Just. Don't. "

"Rough morning?"

"Rough week."

She chuckled picking up my notebook I dropped.

"It's not like you to oversleep. Everything alright?"

"Yeah I guess I was just having some good sleep. Oh I had the wildest dream involving Justin Bieber. I even woke up with my back hurting."

She giggled

"Don't we all? I know I do"

"Ew hey not like that."

"Alright quiet down everyone. I sincerely apologize for being late but let's quickly get started." Our professor started speaking as soon as he entered the room.

I straightened up in my seat ready for today's lecture.

"Oh gosh, another lecture from him and I'll probably kill myself."

She said as we walked out of the classroom.

I rolled my eyes

"You're just dramatic and don't joke like that. Anyways what's for lunch? I'm starving!"

"Lunch? It's still morning. Did you skip breakfast again?"

"I had no time. I was already running late."

"And? If you were already running late, you might as well come as late as possible."

I giggled.

"Only you would think like that."

"Whatever. Hey you go on and grab a bite without me, I'm gonna head back home. I got a email in class this morning saying my next class is cancelled so I'm gonna sleep. Text me later?"

"Yeah, drive safe!"

"I will"

She said before kissing my cheek and running off. I mentally cursed at her. She knows I hate it when she does that.

I walked into the cafe area and ordered a bowl of oatmeal with fruits and sliced apples. As I sat down alone, I couldn't help but think of that dream I had last night.

It felt so real but it's like a blur. I remember everything except when I-

My thoughts were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I slowly looked up from my oatmeal to see the one person I truly hate. Her name is Eric.

Weird name for a girl right? Well that's because "she" is actually a "he" but he acts so much like a bitch that I forget his true gender sometimes.

"This seat taken?"

I stayed silent trying my best not to give him what he wanted, which was a reaction. But that only backfired.

I sighed as the chair in front of me was pulled out and now occupied by such a jerk.

"You look good today."

I continued eating my oatmeal blocking out anything other than the sound of my own chewing.

"Mmm is that oatmeal? My favorite.."

He snatched the bowl from my hands, along with the spoon, and began eating it. I took a deep breath before gathering up my things to leave because I know if I stayed sitting here any longer with this low life, I will be in jail within the next hour.

"Where ya going dork?"

Dork? Is that really the best he can do?

"Bella seriously this is getting old. When will you get over this?"

"What the hell are you doing here Eric?"

"I missed you so I called your mom to see where you moved."

"Why would you call her? Go back home and leave me and my family alone Eric"

"Look if I could take back what I did I would but it happened and I can't change that. I've apologized countless times so just hear me out—"

"What part of Go don't you understand? I never want to see your face again. Go back to LA and don't ever come back here again. I mean it"

I spat before walking away.

"You're gonna need me! Me and you both know it Arabella"

Me? Need a man?
I could never.

I sped walked away trying to get off campus as fast as possible. I don't understand why he traveled all the way from LA just to see me knowing I hate him.

The memories he and I both shared are something I try my best to keep at the back of my mind.  At the time, I was going through so much that I really don't want to think about right now. Seeing him just brings all those painful memories back and I wish he would just evaporate or some shit.

Karma will hit him hard one day and I'll do the same thing he did to me. Leave him all alone.

It was now two o'clock and I was home resting. I looked at my coffee table sighing at all of the bills being piled up.

Curse my younger self for rushing to become an adult.

Ring Ring.

I rushed to my bedroom to answer the house phone.

"Hello?" I need to find my phone asap.

"Yooo Bella!" Jackson's voice hollered out .

"Jack, wassup?"

"Is your phone off or something? Dad's been calling you nonstop."

"He has? Well I don't know where my phone is. I lost it last night. Oh but I did have a dream that-"

"Yeah I don't care. Anyway Dad wants you to come in so please hurry you're cute self down here."

"Jackson if you ever cut me off-"

"See ya later Bells!"

I clenched my fist trying my best not to explode. Not only is Jackson getting on my nerves along with his father, but I can't find my phone anywhere. I've been searching for it since I woke up this morning and I'm getting mad at the fact that it disappeared.

I quickly got dressed in my uniform and made my way to the coffee shop. I entered the store smelling the fresh brewed coffee I always loved. It was the only thing keeping me sane at this place.

"Finally!"

I rolled my eyes seeing Jackson sitting in his usual spot. Which was right in front of the register where I mostly am.

"Shut up stupid."

I said thumping the back of his neck before going to clock in. I rushed back to the front tying my apron on.

"Mr. Kim's not here?—-woah! What girl has you sprung!?"

I gasped at the fruit basket in the counter. It was really cute with what looked like an iPhone box in the center.

"Is that an iPhone box too? Woah Josh are you okay? Is everything alright with you?"

I questioned feeling his forehead with the backside of my hand. I was genuinely worried. It wasn't like him to give gifts out to women. He often received them but never gave them.

He pushed my hand away rolling his eyes.

"Ew go away. This isn't mine."

"oh it's not?"

I was now confused. Why did someone send such an expensive gift to a coffee shop.

"oh this is Mr.Kim's? No way?"

"No you idiot it's yours!" He yelled in frustration

My face scrunched in confusion.

"Mine? Did you read the card?"

"Did I read the card? What kind of person do you think I am to read someone else's card?...Of course I read the card."

"Did it say it was from someone named Eric?"

I asked.

"Eric? Who is Eric? No it said JB whoever that is.  Anyway I'm gonna use the restroom right quick. Gimmie a latte please?"

I waved him off lost in my thoughts.

JB? Who is that? I don't know a JB.

I picked up the iPhone box and opened it to see an actual brand new phone inside. wow

I searched the basket for a card until I finally found it. I read it silently to myself

Dear Arabella,

Please accept this as an apology for your broken phone. I promise to be more careful lol.

Ps. Don't forget our little secret.

Love,
JB

I gasped dropping the card.

IT WASN'T A DREAM!

______________________________

Please vote and comment. Share with a friend as well please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 79 17
A sequel to my popular truth or dare with MJ book. Requests are CLOSED.
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
505K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 54.7K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC