Female-Creepypastas X Male(Dr...

By Dalkoron

I wanted to take a swing at this and why? Because I feel like there could be a few where you actually work fo... More

Intro + Info
Chapter 1: Small beginnings[Re-written]
Chapter 2: A Gentle hand, to a scarred mind.[Re-written]
Chapter 4: Bizarre House Guests[Re-written Chapter]
Chapter 5: A delicate situational choice[Re-written chapter]
Question time
Chapter 0-1: The start
Chapter: 0-2 A New Life
Chapter 0-3 Training for whats to come
Chapter 6: The Ultimatum
Chapter 7: Forgive and Avenge
Chapter 8: Appeasing the people
Chapter 9: An unexpected new guest(NSFW - Lemon?)
Chapter 10: Forget how to duck?
So. True vote and debate time!
'I'm back!'
Chapter 11: To love the killers
Chapter 12: The Two Demons
Chapter 13: The 7-Hour Nightmare War
Chapter 14: Reconciliation with Demons
Not a chapter - Announcement
Chapter 15: A Dragon's Misfortune
Chapter 16: Prelude Before the Journey. A Dragons Heat?
Chapter 17: A Dragon's Heat(NSFW Included.)
Chapter ??: The Dragon's bloody return
Chapter ??: A Hyper Recollection
The Newfound Purpose(+Special Crossover Addition)[Chapter: ? ?]
[Chapter: ? ?] When reality meets Myth
So
Well. Hello. [WARNING: May be rather sad. Not a chapter.]

Chapter 3: Complicated living conditions[Re-written chapter.]

2.8K 30 8
By Dalkoron

**Slenda's pov:**

I didn't want to wake up today, it was cold outside and when I looked over I did in fact see that it was raining, though this was a normal occurrence for summer but still didn't make it any less cold.

With a sigh I slowly sat up and looked over at (Y/n) who was still asleep on top of his sleeping bag, I was curious what was on his mind. What he was dreaming about more so as, the thought that someone had gone through so much pain that they were so malleable at the softest of affection. I had taken a great leap in being like that with him, but it was a leap that was well worth it if I am truly honest. Though the thought of how I saw him naked last night...

'AHHHH! Why am I thinking of that!? He and I just met face to face last night and that's what's stuck in my mind!?'

The embarrassment is enough to make me scream into the pillow that I was given, though the scream was muffled anyways because I didn't want to wake (Y/n) up. Otherwise he may be grumpy again...it was nice to see him smile actually.

Slowly I moved the pillow from my face and looked over to (Y/n) a hum in my thoughts as I quietly crawled over towards him and placed a hand near his right arm, then I found he was very warm, comfortably warm actually. Just how much heat was this man giving off!?

Slowly I turned my head to glance around, then bundled the blanket around myself, scooting over enough as I felt the warmth bleeding through the blanket slightly as the night got cold.

'Ahhh if only I could smile...this is a warmth you don't get even from putting a heater on in the house.' I cuddled in happily, sighing in a content manner. Though I then felt him move as he groaned awake.

Causing me to freeze up in the blankets.

'Oh shit...'

**3rd person pov:**

(Y/n) woke up laying there. Slowly opening his eyes as he stared up at the ceiling to see the hole there off to the side from his view, but it was the single most noticeable detail in his view currently. What was he to think of this other than-

'I need to fix that fucking hole in the roof...' He whispered. Though as he went to get up he felt something leaning against him and looked at the bundle of blankets next to him, blinking once, then twice, then four times as he sat there before a sigh escaped from him. He slowly reached down and turned her to face him.

A evident look that just said 'seriously?' writ on his face.

Slenda just nervously laughed as she laid there. "Uhm. You're really comfy and warm?" To which (Y/n) just rolled his eyes and sighed as he gazed off to the side at the broken window which was over-looking the front-yard. 'The stones are due to be dropped off soon. And that's the only time I'll get the materials for the armor and weapon I have in mind.'

A mutter under his breath.

(Y/n) got up and then walked to the side as Slenda quickly turned away not wanting to peek at him again. Well more just wanting to be respectful than not wanting to peek at him.

As the Dragonkin was stripping from his dirty clothes, he was starting to get on a fresh shirt and pants, neatly setting aside the tunic and pants he just wore the night previously. He then started putting on his armor, even a pair of makeshift boots for his clawed feet.

Though whilst he was getting his armor on, he could tell something was off. The scent on the breeze reeked of cleanliness. And the forest was not known for that, and as (Y/n) reached for his nose he could tell what it was coming from. Though of course this was cause enough for him to get ready, though he then remembered.

He threw his ONE sword into a proxy and forgot to go and retrieve it after they went flying into the depths of the forest.

(Y/n) audibly facepalmed and then walked over to the war-axe and oaken-branch. He put his left arm through the branch this time, using his right hand to roll an armor plating over the branch to keep it from breaking. He then grabbed the war-axe into his right hand, carefully twirling it about his hand as he walked outside.

'How many more intruders are going to step out here? This is getting REALLY old. But I guess it's time to see if someone else is trying to kill me.' 

He muttered to himself. Though Slenda was curious for what he was doing, so she got up and stepped over to the window to see.

**Angel's pov:**

'How long do I have to wait for this guy to show up? Scaria said that this is the place where they're staying. At least this is where she fought him.'

Early in the morning, Zalga had sent her mad-folk to observe this area, but she doesn't send ARMORED Mad-ones to observe unless someone interests her. After all, she sent the same after me, and three others. Scaria included.

'Though why would she send them now? This would be the fifth time for this to occur. So who is so special that she sends the elite guard?'

Finally my words were answered, and there he stood. Towering over me easily and having a war-axe in his left hand with a bulked up arm-guard over his right arm, the axe in his left hand had a curved blade towards the bottom, and there was enough space between the blade and the haft to trap a blade there. Though that branch-

'Is he planning to fight me with nothing but that axe? It's barely even up to his size considering it was meant to be two-handed for a human, but then again what's two handed for a human, is one handed for those taller and stronger.'

Slowly I slinked my way along, though my attempted scouting was interrupted by a knife that suddenly lodged in the tree in front of me as I was about to step forward, it was jagged and nearly broken on the blades edge.

With my body tensed and frozen in caution, slowly I turned towards where the knife came from and saw the man standing there. And that's when I saw the tail and horns sticking through the helmet.

'A demon!?'

**3rd person pov:**

(Y/n) stood there with his tail slowly retracting to his back now, walking towards the intruder, Angel, that was now standing on a land that he lived upon. And he had a guest to take care of so there was two things he would have to handle now. Protect his guest, even if it may be foolish, and ensure his own survival as well.

Unless she came to talk but the scent upon her now that he was this close, was one mixed with that of a demon. A smell of dark-fire, pungent spice, and brimstone. A contrast to the woman's flowery, a hint of mint, and fresh scent.

So what would get someone of such purity to work with a demon, the question rolled in (Y/n)'s mind.

'Is Zalga trying to strike a deal with those here on earth? Or is she simply gathering supporters to keep tabs on me?'

A great many questions swirled in (Y/n)'s mind but Angel was wondering why he was so silent so she cleared his throat, and (Y/n) realized that he had been spending that time monologuing in his thoughts.

He cleared his throat and finally spoke up.

"Why are you out here, and who told you to come here? I already dealt with one intruder who tried to kill me, so who are you? Someone else trying to kill me?" A full question. Though there was a cautious tone to it. 

His stance was relaxed, but his axe and 'shield' were prepared for any sudden strikes. Though he watched as Angel just gave a nervous bow and smiled while sweating nervously. "U-Uh! I am just sight-seeing, the servants at the palace were all in a buzz so I wanted to see who was causing such fuss myself, uhm, well here you are! So while I can I would like to go and...uhm...return! Before I am suddenly made in trouble."

{[A/n: If you don't like this personality for Angel at the start. Bear with it.]}

(Y/n) just stared at Angel and then took a bit to think on that. "You...went out here, to a zone that was meant for I don't know what, and you...aren't ordered to be here. So if I am not mistaken then, you are out here without anyone knowing, not even your closest friends, or even your boss?" A question but more an accusation in tone.

Though as soon as he asked that question that same smell was on the air and slowly (Y/n) turned around to see a pair of glowing eyes as well as the full form of Zalga standing not too far from his house. To which his tail coiled around his own waist and he tensed up fully, leather heard stretching and chainmail heard creaking as he tightened the grip on his war-axe's haft.

'Well FUCK! Of all people to come here, I expected a lieutenant, but she's here. Son of a fucking bitch. Technically daughter of destruction in this case...'

Zalga stared at (Y/n) with a cautious look in her eyes as well, both of them stood in a semi ready stance though he watched as she was calmly walking over and that was an easy way to see how said woman, is ten feet tall.

(Y/n) just grumbled to himself in his mind. 'Why do I feel so fucking SHORT!?'

Zalga then placed a hand on his head, then hovered her hand over her own head, her right claw specifically which went over her own head then over (Y/n)'s head.

Slowly there was a tick-mark forming on (Y/n)'s head. As he already had ONE person make him feel short, two is too many people that are making him feel short.

**(Y/n) pov:**

'Kill...me...'

I grumbled in my mind because it was genuinely painful...though a tiny bit of me was fine with the first head-pat. This is just rubbing it in now!

'Fucking, someone, just, end this...'

**3rd person pov:**

Zalga finally spoke up as (Y/n) was grumbling and griping about how him being short was being rubbed in. "Well I suppose height isn't everything. Today is your lucky day, I'm going to be seeing just how much of a fit you are for this forest. Thus, I'll be staying with you."

(Y/n) paled at this as he realized that she would see Slenda.

'Fuck...'

So he just looked up at Zalga slowly and then slowly deadpanned as he realized what he was about to deal with now.

Though before (Y/n) could say anything, Zalga was already walking towards the house and then he facepalmed. His armor loudly clanking as he walked towards the house, hearing words inside though then fire just exhumed out the door and right onto him, covering him entirely with ashes.

His eyes popped out of the fact he was covered in black scorch marks, then shaking himself off rapidly as he walked inside and looked at Zalga and Slenda who were on both on the ground and covered in ashes as well.

Outlines of them imprinted in the wall closest to them.

(Y/n) slowly walked over and then picked them both up by their back, immediately flicking them up onto their feet and the ash was immediately thrown off their forms.

To which they both fell back onto their rears and (Y/n) finished shaking himself off of ashes. And finally spoke up to them both. "Okay, rule 1. NO. FIGHTING. IN MY HOUSE!"

Slenda and Zalga both just held their hands up in an 'O.K' motion.

(Y/n) then kicked them both over to the mattress as they both sat there. (Y/n) then walked into the side room and dragged another mattress out for Zalga, and put it on the other side of the room close to the wall and away from the hole in the roof.

He then walked back to his sleeping bag, taking his armor off and then leaving his pants on.

Though he felt someone watching him and immediately twisted his gaze towards Zalga and Slenda, both were looking away and trying to not give it away. Though it was obvious with how the pale woman was obviously blushing slightly and the demon had a pink tint on her face.

(Y/n) just sighed internally and crawled into his sleeping-bag, laying on his side. 

'I am too tired to be dealing with this shite...'

---------------------------------

SURPRISE! 3rd chapter re-written...I would have done just two but I couldn't leave well enough alone, I was left in a state of energy and wanted to write more. Apologies if my knowledge is a bit off here, but I am technically re-writing the story from scratch piece by piece. And the chapters after this are pretty much an old story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 2K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...
893 24 22
You are the newest creepypasta, everyone else has taken a liking to you, but one.. BEN. You don't know why.. But you guys fight almost every day, Sle...
48 0 32
A simple girl became one of the strongest woman, named Jules. But that costed her far more than anyone's expectation, losing what she held preciously...
77.5K 1.1K 18
(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any workplace has the chance of not only touri...