Sebastian Stan Imagines

By Danosaurious

Sebastian Stan Imagines. 6:00 pm ° ° ° ° ° Request Open: ✓ " Your obsession with Sebastian Stan is unhealthy... More

✰ Preface ✰
Cheat -» Chris Beck
Pick Up Lines -» Joshua
Panel -» Sebastian Stan
Babysitting -» Bucky Barnes
Pick Up Lines -» Joshua
Emoji -» Sebastian Stan
Old Friend -» Bucky Barnes
Months -» Chris Beck
Christmas -» TJ Hammond
Pick Up Lines -» Joshua
Little Stan -» Sebastian Stan
My Hoodie -» Bucky Barnes
New Years -» TJ Hammond
Apology
Museum -» Chris Beck
My Mission -» Bucky Barnes
August 13, 2017
Kiss The Girl -» Chris Beck
Who? -» Bucky Barnes
Sebastian Stan, August 13!!!
After Show -» Sebastian Stan
Birthday Surprise -» Sebastian Stan
Oh -» TJ Hammond
My Sister?! -» Bucky Barnes
Because I do -» Joshua
OH OKAY -» Bucky Barnes
Married for a Week -» Sebastian Stan
Harms Way -» Bucky Barnes
Married For a Week -» Sebastian Stan
Oops -» Chris Beck
Married For a Week -» Sebastian Stan
Baby -» Joshua
Last Thoughts -» TJ Hammond
Jealous -» Bucky Barnes
But -» Bucky Barnes
Here You Are -» Bucky Barnes
Say It -» TJ Hammond
Coming Home -» Sebastian Stan
Say It -» TJ Hammond
Okay... I'm Tagged?
Close Friends -» Chris Beck
Tony!! -» Bucky Barnes
What Dating Sebastian Stan Would Include
Broken -» Joshua
It's Just Me
Clingy -» Bucky Barnes
Scary -» Chris Beck
Angry -» Sebastian Stan
Younger -» TJ Hammond
Exes -» Joshua
Look At Me -» Sebastian Stan
Explaining
Holiday Season!!!
Not My Dad -» Sebastian Stan
To Me -» Bucky Barnes
Come Back -» Bucky Barnes
Stop -» Blaine
Photoshoot -» Sebastian Stan
The New Character Is...
Finally -» Jefferson
Grateful -» Chase Collins
Saving Your Life -» Bucky Barnes
Survey Time Danosaurs!
Raising Hope -» Chris Beck
Welcome: Chris Evans Images!
Analytical -» Bucky Barnes
Welcome Tom Holland Imagines?
Years Later -» Sebastian Stan
Angry -» Sebastian Stan
Awards -» Sebastian Stan
Valentine's Day Date -» Sebastian Stan
Be Mine? -» Bucky Barnes
Mentor -» Bucky Barnes
Hidden Family -» Chase Collins
Oh Baby • Bucky Barnes
What?
Frozen • TJ Hammond
A Big Ass Thank You
Trans • Sebastian Stan
Reality • Sebastian Stan
Scars • Bucky Barnes
Injury • Sebastian Stan
Sick Days • Sebastian Stan
A Much Needed Girl Talk
Wisdom • Bucky Barnes
Eat Me The Fuck Out Wattpad
Ha They Mad
the full ugly truth
not an update
please read psa

Sad Song • Chris Beck

2.3K 51 4
By Danosaurious

Word Count: 770

Warnings: Cursing.

Prompt: Hearts break, and people fight. But what happens when those three words are said?

♪♪

Chris stood in his apartment looking at the photos of the crew when they returned from the Ares III mission. You looked so incredibly happy to be back on Earth, but Chris knew you were heated with him.

Chris looked at you "Come on stop complaining." Chris sighs "You agreed with Johansson, you flat out called me a whore." He shrugged sheepishly.

It was all a joke he tried to make light of the small fight you had gotten into with Johansson.. but he didn't realized he had called you a whore, or realized Johansson had finally got him to disrespect you like she was secretly trying to do.

"Y/n, it wasn't my intention." You look at him crossing your arms "Then what was?" You ask "To make light of it." He shrugs knowing his excuse was pointless.

"Make light of your best friend being called a whore?! Screw off Christopher. When we land you lose my contact. I don't need friends who try to make light of me being called a whore." You snap walking off.

Chris sighed. The crew has been back for a whole month, and you and Johansson were friends again. Mainly because she made some elaborate lunch date and apologized big time.

Chris ran his hands through hair "What the hell?!" He snaps knocking a lamp off the table. He had no idea why he had been so stupid, why he let himself agree to you being called a whore. His intentions were so pure but showed to be so dark.

He stormed into his bedroom slamming the door shut behind him. He sat on his bed trying to control his anger, he was mad at himself- he was beyond mad he was pissed.

He pulled his phone out and dialed your number "Hello?" You answered quietly "I need to talk to you. Now." His voice was hard and dark.

He had worried himself thinking he scared you off "Y/n?" You hum in response "Sure, I'll be there in a few." You whisper hanging up quickly.

"What the hell do I do?!" You shout at your cousin who you lived with in your apartment.

"You said you were going to him!?" You nod and she groans "You have to!" She shouts.

"But I hate him!" You shout back, it wasn't a fight but you were both panicked and shouting.

"Oh whatever! Go!" She shoves you out of the door and you head over to Chris's apartment that was one floor up from yours.

You stood outside of the door debating on if you should knock or just leave.

Do it Y/n.

You know you still secretly love him.

Oh for God's sake! Get a move on.

"Are you gonna knock or stare at that door sweetie?" You look at an older lady who smiles sweetly to you.

"Right." You mutter she disappears into her apartment and Chris's door swings open "Y/n." He stares down at you and you look at the ground.

"What was it you needed to talk about?" His heart broke and he shook his head "Nothing, never mind." He sighs he knew you were hurt, and he hated himself for that.

"I'll just go." He grabbed your arm and you looked at him, he knew his next moves.

He pulled you over to him and he kissed you, he held your face in his hands as your hands fell on his wrist. You were kissing him back, it shocked him but he didn't wanna stop, he loved you tremendously.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n. I am nothing without you." He whispers once he broke away "It's okay, Beck." He nods slowly.

"I'm in love you, beyond words can express." He whispers.

"I love you too, Chris." You nod slowly.

"Come inside, please." You nod and entered his apartment with him.

Soon you had both drifted off to sleep in his bed. You were both tangled up with one another, but the small conversation you had with him made your day.

"Will you be mine? My girlfriend at least for now?" You got a small smile and nodded "Yes, Chris."

He buried his face in your neck and breathed a sigh of relief, he had no idea what he would do if you hated him. He wouldn't be able to handle it that's for sure.

♪♪
Cute as fuck, oh my god.
82 parts and there is a requested 83rd part coming up!
I'm back in business baby.
XOXO Danosaurious™

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 527 13
I have decided that I will write imagines about Sebby and his characters + reader, because I have been utterly wanting to do that... Don't blame me :...
1.4M 40.2K 125
❝I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you. They try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth.❞ . . .in which her love for him is not on...
2K 62 10
Simply the title. (Reader Inserts) ___________________________________________ I will mostly be doing Sebastian Stan, Chris Beck, and (my husband) Bu...
85.1K 1.1K 119
Preferences and imagines about Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan Requests and ideas are always welcome! I don't own any of...