Let Me In. || KakaIru

By NintendHoes

"I won't hurt you, I Promise. Kakashi was always alone and on his own. His best friends were the books he rea... More

One.
Two.
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
NOT AN UPDATE. [Important]
Twelve
Fourteen

Thirteen

5.5K 109 228
By NintendHoes

"When I was thirteen, my parents died. It seems like that's the only memory I can create when I look back to when I was younger. Everything else is a blur. " Iruka laid on the table flat on his back. Kakashi was there , too, laying his head down softly on Iruka's flat stomach while sitting in a high stool.

"I got into a car accident. It ended really badly. It totally wiped my brain clean. Naruto and the others are the only ones I remember and even they know about my past more than I do. "

"Well,  not to sound rude or anything, but wouldn't real friends tell you about it?  I mean, wouldn't they want to at last try to get you to remember? "

Iruka sighed

"Yeah, I've asked them about it. They all told me he same thing, 'We don't want you getting hurt, Iruka. It was pretty painful watching you go through what you went through.  We don't want to see it again. ' "

"Well,  it seems fair. I wouldn't want to hurt you either. It'll break my heart if I ever. "

Iruka brushed away the tears he wanted to desperately let go. "Thanks for being here Kakashi. I know we've hadn't known each other that long, but... I feel connected to you. " Kakashi grabbed at his hand.  "I feel the same way.

Kakashi lifted his head and stared at the sad like boy laying down on his kitchen table. After a moment of silence , he asked, "Ruka? " His voice calm and quiet,  yet it seemed forced at the moment to Iruka.  "Y-Yeah? "

"Are you hurting...in the inside?" This time, Kakashi stood. Iruka sat up with a heavy sigh. With a nod he replied, " Yes.. "

Without warning, Kakashi picked the boy up into his arms. Iruka yelped, scared and shocked at the actions. Kakashi only focused on one thing:

Iruka.

(Since I'm in the mood,  SMUT WARNING⚠ skip if you want to, it might suck b😭)

Gently laying the boy down on the bed, Kakashi hovered over his soon to be lover with eyes clouded with lust. Iruka only stared up at him, his mouth parted. Small pants were silenced by Kakashi's lips. Iruka's hands immediately flying around his neck,  pulling him deeper into their kiss as his legs wrapped around his waist. Kakashi licked the boy's bottom lip in request for an entrance. Iruka parted his lips once again and moaned at the warmness flowing from Kakashi's own as their tongues dances together. The older male breaks the kiss and starts to trail his lips down Iruka's neck Quickly finding his weak spot, he sucked and nibbled at the skin spreading love marks in his paths. Iruka gasping and whimpering as he continued to kiss down his trembling body.

"a-ah.. " He moaned. His pants tightening as heat arose to his face. His whole body was on fire with the feeling of  Kakashi tracing along. his skin. Pulling off his shirt and leaving him in nothing but his briefs. The older male himself only shirtless.  "Do you want me to continue? " His voice a ghost of a whisper next to Iruka's ear. The boy only moaned, unable to speak with the new feeling of his body. He was hard, they were hard. They wanted each other.

Kakashi smirked and kissed the throbbing male once more. His fingers tracing the thick skin around his hips before slowly pulling down the cloth that poorly hid Iruka's member.Iruka kicked the rest of the cloth off, sending them flying somewhere in the room. His hissed at the air that contacted his area, hard. Kakashi broke their kiss to stare down at the beauty lying under him.  "Beautiful." He breathed out.  Iruka blushed. Kakashi unbuttons his jeans, tugging them down. He takes them off leaving him in the thin fabric that covered the large pink skin that awaited Iruka. The boy gasped, Kakashi smirking. Iruka started at it as if he's never seen one but his own... Which in his case, he hadn't.  "Th-That won't fit."

Kakashi laughed. "Of course it will. " He tugged at his underwear until they were off and gone off into the room somewhere. Iruka whimpered. Pleasure spreading throughout his body as he watched pre cum drip from the large pink head. He moaned, his nipples hardening at the action of his. Kakashi only stared at the fully aroused boy.

He kissed up and down his body. His mouth latched on Iruka's left nipple while he thumbed the other, and then he switched roles with the two. Iruka moaned lowly.  He took deep breaths. His hands fisting the sheets at the heat that was coming from his and Kakashi's love areas.  His hips slightly bucking, his hard on aching to be touched. He bit back a moan hearing Kakashi chuckles and whisper in his ear for the hundreth time. " Eager are we? "  His hand gripped Iruka's throbbing cock,  causing the bottom to gasp,  literally chocking on air.  Kakashi chuckles again.  "You want to be touched here? Hm? " He starts to stroke the boy. The smirk never leaves his face as his pace increases. Iruka panted heavily,  moans flowing from his perfect lips.  ''K-Kashi— ah! "  He covers his mouth.  "Don't cover your mouth, love. Tell me where you want to be pleased, " With his other hand, Kakashi took Iruka's hand from his mouth.

"I'll will grant your every wish and desire. " He pecked the parted lips with a smirk that could kill, "I wanna hear you scream. "

"Ye-Yes!  F-Faster! "

"What's my name, Iruka? "

"U-Uh. Da- Uh!"

"I can't hear you Iruka, What's my name Baby? "

"Ngh! Da-DADDY—FUCK! "

Iruka gripped the sheets with white fists. His hair covered most of his face but not all. Kakashi could see perfectly. The mirror that was installed into Kakashi's headboard showed him everything he wanted to see. He gripped the younger male's hips tighter. The skin slapping from him ramming into the boy like a machine echoed throughout the big room. Kakashi slaps an ass cheek, earning another moan from his lover who took it deep. He slapped the other. The soft honey skin red with marks of his hands. "Sh-Shit." Kakashi throws his head back,groaning out into the world. He could feel himself getting closer to his edge seeing small strings of cum on his cock. Cum also leaked from the boy's cock as Kakashi repeatedly hit his prostate with every thrust. A deep moan emerging from Kakashi's throat feeling Iruka tighten around him. "Pl-Please! I-Im gonna—O-OH! "
The boy let's out a high pitched moan. Kakashi grinds into him,  pulling out and going back in. He was pretty sure his hole was stretched out enough to the point where It was easy for Kakashi. Oh how he was wrong. "F-Feels So G-Good.. Mm"

He dropped his head onto the pillow,  taking his length into his hands and stroking. With each thrust Kakashi gave, he gave one into his hand.

Kakashi moaned loudly at the sound, his thrust getting sloppy but faster. The moan rang in Iruka's ears making him gasp before letting out a loud moan while strings of cum flowed from his member.

"Ride."

"Wh-What? "

"Ride me, Iruka. "

"But I've—

" I'll guide you. "

"O-Okay.. "

With that being said Iruka looked down at Kakashi. Of course he was already on top, he just hasn't done anything but try to calm down from his high. His bright red cheeks and swollen lips over all made Kakashi smile. Iruka lifted his hips, giving Kakashi room to guide his dick into his hole. Iruka closed his eyes and bit his lip when Kakashi's thick head entered him. "Slowly lower yourself down, Iruka. " Kakashi's voice was the only thing keeping him sane right now.

"M-Mm.. " A small moan left his lips as he lowered himself down.  Once he completely 'hid the cucumber' he was a trembling mess. The feeling of Kakashi inside of him was new once again. He breathed slow, feeling so certain spot on his stomach before whining. "Th-This Is you, R-Right Here Kakashi. " The man only smiled and touched the spot.    "Well I hope it doesn't hurt as much, are you ready? " Iruka took a minute and nodded. "Y-Yeah."

Kakashi grasped his lovers hips gently. Iruka stared into the black orbs and lowly gasped feeling Kakashi lift him up and back down. They both moaned at the sensation. Kakashi bends his knees. Lifting his hips, he pulls Iruka down into a kiss and starts to stroke slowly in and out of him. Iruka moans but Kakashi doesn't break the kiss, he loved the feeling of Iruka's lips on his.
He grabs Iruka's hips again bringing him down, an their strokes collide.

"Fuck." They both moaned/groaned. Iruka burying his head  the crook of his lovers neck feeling him speed up his strokes.
The man laughed, and it was a deep laugh. "Don't sleep on me now,  I want you to ride, Iruka. "

Iruka lifts his body after Kakashi stops. He places his hands down on the center of Kakashi's stomach and starts to ride, slowly, but acceptable. Kakashi bit down on his lips watching his lover throat his head back in pleasure.  "Does it feel uh—g-good? " He asked. His grip getting tighter around Iruka's hips. Iruka nodded. "Ye-YES! O-Oh fuck... " He starts to ride him faster. The feeling of pleasure shooting through his body. With Kakashi holding his hips, he doesn't have to hold on. So he let go. His hands found their way into his hair. Kakashi loved the sight. He blushed and grabbed Iruka's re hardened member. Iruka moaned loudly,  Kakashi pulling him down on his hard on. "Tell me what you want. " He whispered stroking his cock faster already seeing cum leak from the tip.  "U-Ung,  I-I.. I wanna cum. " High pitched moans spilled from his mouth.
"Le-Let me cum, pl-please! " He begged. He could feel Kakashi twitch inside of him. "You wanna cum? "

"YES! " The male smirked and pulled the boy in for another kiss,  whispering cum between his lips.

—————

Done

😶 I know it was probably bringing hella cringe,  buttt I'm proud of ma'self.

Im also back from my writer's block 💀 had to finish this  school year. Btw my report card came in and I'm promoted bitchhhhhhhhhhh🙌

Also I will be making a MinaNaru on shot book 😖💦 it'll be hot as hell seeing Minato fuck Naruto... Or maybe that's just me 😁.

Plus My other KakaIru book will be published soon. And I also want to thank y'all for all the reads and the sort of comments... Jk

Thanks y'all for everything and I know y'all been waiting for me to update.

OH AND OH THERE'S MORE.

I want to make this book, It's a Todoroki one but still—I wanna make the book. With a character that I create and everything. It's gon be so gayyygygyyyyyyy 🌈🌈🌈 🙌

And that's it❤

Author Nigga outttt 👉 🚪

*not edited cause ion feel like it*
P. S. (cause I almost forgot)

I have another book called: Muted|Yuri Ayato.

If you know who this is, thumbs up. If not—WATCH YARICHIN BITCH CLUB!  🙌🌈
Yeah, it's like two episodes rn, and it should be a third one, but
Ion know when it comes out. No, it's not a TV show. Look it up, and go to yaoi manga online, or it should be suggested. Watch them two lil episodes cause Yuri and Jimi are a good ass couple to me... And NOW I'M DONE. SEE Y'ALL NEXT CHAPTER.

AND DON'T STROKE TOO FAST YOU MIGHT SKEET ON MY BOOK 😭💦

Btw. If you haven't read it already, go read  my book 'Daddy's Playpen. '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6.9K 17
(Y/N) was to be married to Kakashi Hatake. A ninja from the Leaf Village her family was allied to. But she didn't know him, couldn't even tell you wh...
10K 250 27
Yuki And Kakashi are best friends can they possibly fall for each other can they hide it ~okay sorry if im not neat with the story im trying sorry bu...
1K 31 9
Naruto and Sasuke have been best friends since... forever. Well, they were really each others only friend. They didn't mind because they enjoyed one...
7.5K 448 62
I will protect you with my life..... but can I really save you? Is it possible for me to actually do what I say..... or am I simply saying a bunch o...