'แด˜๊œฑสแด„สœแด' -แดขแด…สœ

Per unsaidjozlyn

๐™‡๐™š๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ ๐™–๐™˜๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™ . ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™•๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™–๏ฟฝ... Mรฉs

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
Discountinued
15
16
17

8

2.2K 46 5
Per unsaidjozlyn

Third Person POV:

Everyone today you'll find out that Lena's meeting Corbyn,why you may ask?well she wants to find out exactly why he's stuck around for so long.Most people would flee after they found out what Zachary has done,but not Corbyn.Corbyn has always stood by Zach's side,so let's find out why.

Lena's POV:

I needed to speak with Corbyn before Zach and I's session,so I woke up two hours earlier than I normally do.Already dressed in a white turtle neck with my sunny plaid dress.I chose white high top Converse and a light yellow eye look.

I grabbed a banana,my phone,keys,lip balm,and tossed it all in my purse,eating the banana on the way outside.I bellowed a hello to Gabbie who was making bracelets at the table while Jack was watching Riverdale,then I walked out.Starting the car,I plugged my phone into aux,blaring my Nsync radio station.I needed to get Zach out of the tape as soon as I got there then I wanted to speak with Corbyn Besson,I needed to know why he stayed hanging around Zach,especially if he knew how dangerous he could become,and I'm certain he does know.My car was pulled in and parked outside the penitentiary in the next few minutes,I got out,showed my I.D. Frank,the front security guard then walked right in.The halls never cease to scare the hell out of me,such a cold feeling,but I seem used to it now.Zach's room was stationed right in front of me,the locks on the outside were now unlocked from me so I strolled in.There,still taped up,laid a sleeping Zach.A first look at Zach and you would think he's a loving,compassionate guy,but that's where you would have to get to know him.I've enjoyed my time with Zach,and I know there's still hope.

Me:Zach wake up please.

I nudge his arm lightly with my hand,giving him a smile as his brown eyes flickered open.His face stayed blank,almost like he wasn't there.His eyes were opened,but he was gone.Staring at me seemed to be the only thing that he wanted to do right now,but anyways,I peeled the tape from his body,not even getting a wince when I pulled it from across his bare chest,he kept staring,a little emotion now evident in his eyes.

Me:I won't be with you today,I'll be with...Corbyn.

I slightly dragged his name out,watching as Zach went from little emotion to a questionable glance,more like cold stare,I could he was wondering why I needed to speak with his friend.

Zach:Why the hell do you need to talk to Corbyn?

Me:I just wanted to ask a few questions,kinda about your guy's relationship,and why he's stuck around.Is that alright with you?

Zach:You have to tell me what he says if I let you.

Me:Alright,so I can ask?

Zach:Yes.

Me:Before I go I have an activity I want you to do while I'm gone.I've talked with Logan,and he agreed to let you have these things.Paint,paint brushes,a canvas,paint board,and obviously water.I want you to paint what's inside your head right now,make it has detailed as the you can,and when I get back we'll discuss it,alright?

Zach:Yeah,sure.

I handed him the supplies,watched as he set everything up,and began painting his mind.I left the room knowing he'd be occupied for a few hours,when I give most people this project they are done in fifteen minutes,but Zach?oh no,Zach would take hours because unlike the others,he has potential and something to paint about,something with meaning.Logan ready gave me the keys to Corbyn's room,so I unlocked the door,peeping inside at the boy.Corbyn seemed different,he was sitting at the desk in the corner of his room,drawing spaceships and astronauts,smiling once he had finished a new one.

Me:Knock,knock,I hope I'm not bothering you.

Corbyn:Oh uh,not really,come in.

I walked in the room just like every other room I walk into,confident.Corbyn turnt his chair,and also another out for me,giving me,I guess you could say a smile.

Corbyn:Did you uh,did you need something Ms.Taylor's?

Me:Corbyn you can call me Lena,but yes.I wanted to ask why you've stuck around Zachary so much,why don't you run like the others?

A look of contemplation took over his face,possibly worrying about if he'd slip up,and say the wrong thing or move the wrong way.He finally opened his mouth,giving me a brighter smile this time.

Corbyn:I guess it's because he's all alone,no one to watch after him,and protect him,so I stepped in and took that role.We've been best friends since the day he arrived.Mr.Paul and his assistant were about to put him in the black room,where you can't see anything,and are tied to a chair with nails stabbing into your arms,but I got them to give him an actual room,and I guess since that day,we've always worked well together.Zach's special,he may be mad,and may be a killer,but he knows well,plus I love him.

Me:What exactly do you mean when you say you love him?

Corbyn:I mean I love him,with everything I have,I know he'd never go for someone like me,but I will admit,I do love Zachary.

Me:You've told him though,right?

Corbyn:Sorta,I mean I guess you could say that.

Me:Well why don't you actually tell him how you feel,and then we'll talk again,okay?

Corbyn:Okay,I guess.What do I do if he doesn't feel the same?

Me:Tell him you understand,and then come back to me and we'll talk,okay?

Corbyn:Yeah,okay.Why'd you want to talk to me anyway?

Me:I wanted to know why you've stayed with Zach,and I thought if we got to know each other more then maybe Zach would give me a chance,and I don't want you to take it the wrong way,I'm not using you in any way,I just thought since you two are close then he may give me a chance if I'm closer with you.

Corbyn:That's fine,what do you want to know?

Me:What happened to get you thrown in here?

Corbyn:I lost my grandma at a young age,she was my world,and I was hers.When I lost her I started to see people,and I would talk to them.My girlfriend at the time,Christina,was so sweet and tried to help me with dealing with the strangers in my head,but I took it the wrong way and attacked her.My parents found out,and thought it'd be best to send me here until I get better.Christina stills visits me,but we both decided it's just better to be friends right now.

Me:I'm sorry that happened to you Corbyn,I know what it's like to lose someone that close to you,and I'm glad you and Christina still talk.You seem to be fine as of right now,but do you ever see the strangers?

Corbyn:It's mostly close relatives that I've lost,others are souls who need a friend to help them through everything,so I'm here.

Corbyn seemed to really care,he still needed to stay in here for a bit,but once I got Zach cleared to leave,if he ever gets to,then I would make sure of it that Corbyn was released to.The two have a bond I can't describe and it'd be plain stupidity to ever split them up.He made himself out to be shy,and conservative,but I think that's what drew me in,he's a good person,just a little fragile.

Me:What do the strangers speak of?

Corbyn:Just small chat.I had this one little old lady who told me the story of how her and her husband met,it was beautiful.If she'll let me,I'll tell you one day.Some others ask directions,and others just need,like I said,a friend.

Me:That's generously kind of you Corbyn.I've asked enough questions.Do you wanna know anything about me before I got visit Zach?

Corbyn:Why did you become his psychiatrist?

Me:Well everything that has happened to Zach,I have gone through,so when they said they needed a new psychiatrist for him,and told me what was wrong,I knew I'd be the only one strong enough to tolerate him,and get him back to himself,i just want to help,I believe I can.

Corbyn:Wow,his other doctors talked to me as well.They were nothing like you,you're kind and you actually care about Zach.They would just hit him,and he would have all kinds of bruises on his body.The doctors couldn't do anything about it because he'd always be bundled up in a blanket,so they wouldn't see them.I'm glad he has you Lena.

Me:They hit him?Why?

Corbyn:As you can tell,Zach doesn't listen very well.They got fed up with how he acted so they began abusing him,but Zach being Zach,and you should already know the story,he killed every single one,and now he has you.

Me:Corbyn you don't have to worry,I would never hit Zach,or do anything to harm him.I can get him straightened out.I wanna thank you for your time,I feel close enough to protect you as a friend,and I also wanna say that I'm glad Zachary has you.

I got up,walking for the door,leaving Corbyn with my words until I heard a small voice,barely above a whisper.

Corbyn:C-can I hug y-you?

Me:Of course,you don't have to ask.

I walked back in his way,letting my arms swing around him.I could tell he really needed this because he let his head fall into my neck.wrapping his arms around me as well.We stayed there for a few minutes in peaceful silence.Eventually,we pulled away.I gave him a smile,said goodbye,and left his room.Corbyn makes talking to Zach a little easier,or I hope he does.I pulled Zach's door open to see him sleeping.curled up under a blanket,laying on his stomach.I wasn't going to bother waking him up,so I walked over,gave a quick,sweet kiss to his forehead.and bellowed a few things.

Me:You're not all that bad Zach,you just need to show it,I'll see you tomorrow.

And with that,I left,letting Zach catch up on some sleep,and Corbyn with a warmer heart.I was exhausted and ready for bed,the ride home was quicker without traffic,and in no time I was in my own,comforting bed,drifting off to sleep.

A/N-I wanted to let you all know that I entered Psycho into the 2019 Wattys!!!!Go vote if you enjoy this,or go vote on Why Don't We's Sex Slave since I entered it to,I love you all,and you reading my books means the world to me.Also thank you for giving me some time off of writing to collect my thoughts,but now I'm back and ready,enjoy my beauties.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

93.8K 1.2K 77
@jackaverymusic followed you. @jackaverymusic commented: qt started: 9/2/17 ended: 12/12/17
131K 2K 60
The title explain everything :) Accept requests!
258K 6.7K 73
โ Y O U R L O V E S A D R U G I T ' S L I K E A F I R E โž **** UNDERGOING SEVERE EDITING
18.7K 528 27
๏ผˆ๐ŸŒผ๏ผ‰ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐งโœ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญโœ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ โ†ช๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐—ƒ๐–บ๐–ผ๏ฟฝ...