Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’ฆ)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)

8.9K 83 30
By fuckboy_cagayo

Jesy

She's too gentle.

She holds me and loves on me as if I was made of glass. Don't get me wrong, I love that about her, but sometimes I wished she'd fuck me instead of making love to me.

In rare cases, she'd get a little rough. Like biting my lip or pinning me against the bed.

It'll be amazing if she'd pin me to anything but the bed. I just don't know how to tell her that. She's just too sweet to treat me sour.

I'm currently waiting for her to get home, planning to tell her. In case it goes well, I have on a brand new lingerie set for her in black and red. She's always said I look sexy in red, then would say I look sexier in nothing.

Little things like that is what I practically starve for; when she's looking me in the eyes while I straddle her. Her bottom lip trapped between her white teeth. A dangerous glint in her eyes as they rake over my half nude body.

They would linger on my chest; almost spilling out of my bra.

I hear the front door open, causing me to bite my lip nervously.

"Jes?" She calls out, the sound of her keys echoing through our shared home. "In the room," I answer her, laying back with my elbows propping me up. A few moments later, she comes in, setting her things down and stripping off her jacket.

"How was your day?" I ask her, watching her take her shirt off and release her hair from the confines of the band. "Long," she huffs out, tossing her shirt in the hamper.

"What happened?" My eyebrows furrowed. She starts collecting things for a shower then glances at me. "What always happens, really," she grabs her towel, running her hand through her curls.

I hum, understanding what she means.

I start thinking about what I wanted to talk to her about and my nerves rack through my body. "Um, Leigh, can I talk to you?" She nods, "Of course, but can it wait until after my shower?"

I chew on my bottom lip, nodding. She comes over and gives me a sweet kiss on my lips, smiling at me lovingly. Ugh, why is she so damn cute?

I return with a small smile. "I promise, I won't be too long, okay?" I nod again, "Yeah, okay."

She turns and heads to our in-suite bathroom, shutting the door behind her. I sigh out, feeling myself tremble a bit from how anxious I'm feeling at the moment.

Knowing Leigh, she'd probably give me what I want, but she might be hesitant and more nervous doing it than I am asking for it.

I lie all the way back on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

My mind starts to go places that I dream of: degradingly submitting to Leigh.

I just want her to lose control. Fuck me like the animal she is inside.

I don't know how long I've been staring at the ceiling when I hear the shower turn off and the curtains draw back.

A few minutes go by before Leigh comes out dressed, towel drying her hair.

She puts her dirty clothes in the hamper and dries her hair more before hanging it up. I watch as she takes her brush and passes it through damp, dark curls.

"What is it you wanna talk about, babe?" She asks, turning towards me while she brushes. I sit up on my forearms like before, chewing on my bottom lip as I try to put everything into a short reply.

"Me and you," I say, earning furrowed brows from the younger woman. "Yeah?" I take a breath, having second thoughts about bringing this up, but my concerns were brief.

"When you'd get all rough during out make outs," I say and she chuckles with a knowing look, "You like that?" I nod, "Yes." I hesitate, "But I'd also like it if you were the same way during sex."

She pauses for a bit, setting the brush down on our dresser. "You don't like how we do it now?"

"No, it's just that," I sigh, running a hand through my hair. "Those times when you'd bite my lip and pin me to the bed are my favorites. Though, you'd still make love to me so softly, like I'm the most fragile thing ever."

"So, you want me to be rough with you?" She asks with a somewhat amused expression on her face while approaching me.

"Yes... and more," I say, looking up at her.

She looks at me curiously then caresses my face, though, it felt more dominant than sweet by the look in her eyes. She smooths her thumb over my bottom lip while she glances down at my mouth then back to my eyes.

"So, what exactly else do you want from me?"

"I want you to fuck me like you hate me," I say bluntly.

Her eyes widen at my words, lip getting trapped between her teeth. "Yeah?" I nod, "I want you to degrade me."

She hums, "I'm not sure if I can do that."

"Leigh, I'm giving you an opportunity to do whatever you want, however you want. I know, deep down, you want to make me your bitch," I say knowingly.

She smirks a little, slowly tangling her fingers in my hair then tugs hard. The sudden action causes me to gasp and a wave to reach between my thighs.

She leans into my ear, her voice dropping to the sexiest octave, "Maybe I do. Or maybe, I don't." Her tone teasing. I bite my lip, looking up at her, "Please, do."

She unravels her hand in my hair, then backs away from me. "Stand up," she rasps and I follow her simple instruction. She takes another step back, leaning up against the wall now. "Off," with a bite of my lip, I peel the pesky fabrics off of my body at a slow pace, giving her a show.

I notice how her eyes slightly widen when I stand upright, waiting for a certain reaction. She lets out a breath and hooks her fingers in the front of my bottoms before pulling me into her forcefully.

The action causes my breath to hitch. "You knew this was gonna happen, didn't you?" I give her a seductive smile, "More like hoped. You like it?" Her eyes go to my cleavage then back to my eyes.

Her hands find themselves on my hips, one soon trailing up my back to the clasp of my bra. Though, she doesn't unhook it, just plays with it. "I do, but I'll love it if it were on the floor," she says.

The tone in her voice causes me to let out a soft moan. She leans in and captures my lips in a soft kiss that soon turned heated. My hand snuck under her shirt, fingers traces patterns on her taut stomach.

I feel the muscles flex under my fingers, her kisses getting harder and more feverish. She then takes hold of my bottom lip between her teeth and tugged on the swollen flesh, earning an aroused sigh from me.

I'm so turned on that I'm so close to pushing her on the bed and riding her face.

She lets go then glances to her right before looking back at me. "Stand in front of the mirror," she pants a bit. "I got something for you." I hesitantly pull away, making a show of biting my finger while I walked to the mirror.

I know that drives her crazy.

I stand in front of our vanity, turning to face her with lust swirling in my eyes. "What're you gonna do to me?" She raises an eyebrow, pushing herself off of the wall. "Close your eyes," she says. I don't listen, wanting to see how she'd react.

"Close your eyes," she says slowly and sternly. I continue to be defiant, "What if I don't want to?" She approaches me with this look that makes me shrink in aroused fear.

Her hand wraps around my throat and I moan while closing my eyes. The feeling was so new and I loved it. "When I tell you to do something, you do it. Do you understand?" She husks into my ear, hand tightening slightly.

"Mm, yes," I gasp. She releases me, much to my dismay. "Keep your eyes closed until I say so," she says. I do so and she praises me before I hear her go into our closet. My body is in flames now that I think I know what she has in mind.

About five minutes later, I hear her reenter the room and the fact that I don't know what she has exactly planned for me.

"Turn around and open your eyes, baby," her sweet, sexy voice says. I do as I'm told, putting my hands on either side of the vanity, gripping it. I see her in the reflection, top off and a hungry look in her eyes.

She comes up right behind me, and I gasp when I feel something pressed against my barely covered ass. One of her hands grabs onto my hip, digging into the skin. The other hand reaches up to move my hair off of my shoulder before planting a soft kiss on my sweet spot.

I wrap an arm around her, leaning my head back on her shoulder. "No, keep those gorgeous eyes open," she says in my ear and I obey easily. Our eyes meet in the reflection, a sly smirk on her face.

The hand that was on my hip goes up my back and quickly unhooks my bra. I let it fall down my arms and onto the floor. Both of her hands cup my exposed breasts, though she had a little trouble containing them.

"I love these," she says, now playing with my already stiff peaks. I let out a deep sigh, my eyes trained on hers as she continues her ministrations. I watch as a hand smooths down my stomach and into my bottoms.

My eyes roll back when I feel her talented fingers work me. A moan of her name slips pass my lips while her hands busied themselves. "Look at me," she whispers, not letting up her actions.

Our eyes meet again and I struggle to keep them on her when she swipes my slit and begin to rub me again. She pulls back much too soon, but thankfully, she pulls my bottoms down to my ankles and I step out of them.

"Spread your legs," she demands. A shiver went down my legs and back up to my wanton center. I do what she wants and I suddenly feel a stinging sensation on my ass and I lurch forward.

"Ah!" I wince, but it sounded more like a moan. She rubs the abused spot before giving me another harsh slap. And another. And another. Until I was literally dripping down my thighs.

She grabs the burning flesh and pushes onto me more. "Ready, baby?" I could barely speak, so I just nod. She suddenly pushes my face against the mirror and I feel her finger on me, soon going in me.

"Oh, fuck," I whine. My body is on fire, sweat pricking on my skin, some traveling down the valley between my breasts.

Her thrusts were slow and it was further frustrating me. I hear her chuckle lowly behind me. "Can't wait, huh?" I whimper out, "No."

She removes her fingers and placed them in my mouth. My mess envelopes my tastebuds and I hear her make an aroused noise, nails digging into the swell of my butt.

She mutters a curse under her breath then takes her fingers out abruptly. Before I could comprehend what was happening, I feel her drag the toy over my wetness a few times before entering me.

"Oh-," I gasp, my chest heaving. She continues on before drawing back and going in at a steady pace. I start to throw it back, but she grips my hips tightly, halting me.

"No, you get what I give you, slut," her tone making me slicker than I already was. The name she called me further excites me.

She thrusts deeper and faster, making my eyes roll back a bit at how good and exciting this new feeling is.

"Aahh!" I moan when she hits a certain spot that creates pleasant tremors going down my legs. She hits it repeatedly, smoothing a hand up my back before grabbing a fistful of my hair, and pulling me up so that her front was pressed against me.

I bite my lip, feeling her nip, lick, and suck on my neck and shoulder while fucking me a little faster. "You like that?" She whispers in my ear before taking the top of my ear between her teeth.

"Y-Yeah," I moan, feeling overwhelming pleasure from this.

"I bet you do, bitch," she growls, going faster, causing me to scream her name.

Fuck, I'm already in love with this side of her.

She pushes me back down on top of the dresser, punishing me deliciously. I could barely contain my moans and the river that came out of me. Her hand comes in contact with my faintly stinging skin once again, "Fuck!"

She puts her free hand over my mouth, leaning into my ear "Shut the fuck up!" She grits before hitting my spot again. Tears flood my eyes since the pleasure has become too much, but for the life of me, I didn't want to stop.

I sob out her name in muffled ecstasy as I cum all over the toy.

"Throw it back," she demands and I instantly comply, hearing the slapping out thighs make when they connect. She moves her hands to my breasts again, squeezing and playing with them while I feel the toy stretch me out and fill me up in the best possible way.

"What's my fucking name?" She growls, looking at me in the mirror. Her golden face shining with a thin layer of sweat. Damn, my baby is sexy.

"Ungh, L-Leigh," I whimper.

"No... what's my name?" She grits, a hand traveling up to my neck before she chokes me. "What's my name, slut?" I feel another wave coming in as I struggle to speak, legs shaking tremendously.

"D-Daddy," I gasp out when she hardens her thrusts. "Oh, fuck," I drop my head from the intensity, but she pulls my hair and makes me look back at her.

"Say it again," she lets out a strained moan of her own, watching my every move. "Daddy," I repeat, feeling myself succumb to my pleasure, my moans frequent and high.

To my dismay, she abruptly pulls out and my legs nearly gave out on me. "Turn around," I obey, being met with those black, lustful eyes that also burned my skin. I lean back against the dresser, watching as she hooks one of my legs on her hips and then positions the toy back at my entrance.

Without warning, she snaps her hips and continues to fuck me like before. I wrap my arms around her neck, looking up at her and biting my lip. She buries her face in my neck, gripping my waist.

I feel her suck on my sweet spot harshly. Deciding to beat her at her own game, I dig my nails in her soft back and scratched her. She arches into me with a pained hiss then thrusts faster.

Things were falling off of the dresser and the mirror itself was hitting the wall.

It all felt too good that I ended up cumming again.

My face was drenched in tears and sweat, staring into her eyes as she pulls out. A flood escapes from between my legs and she crouches down and immediately cleans my mess up.

I tangle my hands in her hair as I feel her write her name on me. A string of curses, moans, hisses, and her name echo around the room. After she was done and I came on her face, she comes up with my juices on her chin and mouth.

Fuck, I love when she looks like that.

I pull her up and bring her face to mine, attacking her face with my tongue. My honey-like taste fills my mouth as I clean her face then dove for her soft lips. We both release guttural moans, holding each other close; bodies gluing together.

When we break from each other, panting, the hard, dominant look in her eyes soften.

"You know I'm not done with you... right, slut?"

———
*Long overdue, 'm sorryboutit, but y'all gotta understand that these smuts be having me 🥵👅💦🍆 especially this one since it's another based off a true experience smut... you're welcome

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
905K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one