My Son and My Boy Band Boyfri...

By BethVictoria

One Direction Niall Horan Fan-fiction. •Completed• More

Chapter 1 Look who's on TV
Chapter 2. Pulling on Curls
Chapter 3. "Small Bump"
Chapter 4. Normal, No
Chapter 5. Family
Chapter 6. Other end of the Table
Chapter 7. Good Sort
Chapter 8. Standing next to him
Chapter 9. Bloody Bastard
Chapter 10. Formula Powder in your Hair
Chapter 11. Love Actually
Chapter 12. Australian Visit
Chapter 13. Bye Paul!
Chapter 14. Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Frosting
Chapter 15. Nightmares
Chapter 16. Kiss me through the phone
Chapter 17. Hypnotherapy?
Chapter 18. Niley Koran
Chapter 19. Daddy
Chapter 20. A Princess, A Prince and the King
Chapter 21. Goodnight
Chapter 22. Twitlonger
Chapter 23. "Niall Horan's Girl; Baby Comes With"
Chapter 24. Mama Riley & Daddy Niall
Chapter 25. Just One
Chapter 26. First Night in LA
Chapter 27. "Off to LA Baby!"
Chapter 28. The VMA's and A Pouting Harry
Chapter 29. 'As Long As You Love Me'
Chapter 30. The Night of His Birthday
Chapter 31. "I'm going to beat someone up!"
Chapter 33. Late Night Phone Calls
Chapter 34. Letters
Chapter 35. All I Found Was Niall
Chapter 36. Romeo and Juliet in the Rain
Chapter 37. Family Day
Chapter 38. 'Happy to have a nephew now @Greghoran87?'
Chapter 39. That Cheeky Horan Boy
Chapter 40. Tackling Boys
Chapter 41. Bath Time
Chapter 42. Quiet Niall
Chapter 43. A Claddagh Ring
Chapter 44. "That's Favouritism"
Chapter 45. Last First Kiss
Chapter 46. Instagram Whore & "Here, Here"
Eplilogue - 7 Years Later

Chapter 32. "I just lost everything"

19.3K 258 80
By BethVictoria

Song: Sleeping With Sirens. Scene Two: Roger Rabbit

Chapter 32

“Talk to him” begged Harry, standing by the door, arms folded and frown on his face.

“No” I replied, tucking Draco into bed “I won’t talk to him”

“Is Daddy gonna say goodnight?” whispered Draco softly, rubbing his little fist against his eyes “He didn’t say goodnight”

“I’ll go get Niall” I replied, kissing his forehead “Goodnight baby boy”

“Night Mama”

I turned and walked out of the room, pausing by Harry “Say goodnight to your god son will you?”

Harry nodded and I ran downstairs to find Niall. Harry and Liam had, had to pry him away from the front door after our argument and it had taken all 4 boys to sit him down and talk some sense into him, telling him that he would be all over the newspapers and give his mum a heart attack if she saw that her son had punched someone’s lights out on the front lawn of his girlfriends house. A girlfriend she still hadn’t met.

“Niall” I called into the living room, the blonde turning around to face me with no emotion on his face.

“Talking to me now are we?” he sneered, voice laced with anger and eyes staring at me with no happiness at all.

“Draco’s asking for you” I replied “I wouldn’t be saying anything otherwise”

Niall jumped off the lounge and pushed past me, racing up the stairs Harry was coming down at the exact same moment. The boys exchanged glances but no words and continued their original ways.

“What’s with the cold shoulder?” I asked Harry “Niall and I are fighting, not you”

“He hurt you” he muttered miserably “It’s his fault the reporters are here”

I rolled my eyes “It’s not his fault there here, he didn’t do anything, there just a bunch of pricks”

“You got that right”

Harry followed me into the kitchen and we both sculled a glass of water in silence, even when Niall walked in to grab an apple and gave Harry and I a hard look before walking straight back out, neither of us spoke.

“Spill it Haz” I whispered as he stared down at the bottom of his empty glass “I have Niall freezing me out, I don’t need you as well”

“I’m not freezing you out” he hummed under his breath “Everything’s just really tense right now, I know what you’re like, and I’m waiting for you to blow your top”

“I haven’t blown my top since I was about 16 Harry” I chuckled “And if I do, it won’t be at you”

Harry looked up at me with dark eyes “That’s what I’m worried about”

“Don’t worry about him” I placed my glass in the sink “He gives as good as he gets”

I walked out of the kitchen after that, planning on doing some study or checking up on Katie at the hospital but I caught a mutter of Harry’s words as I exited, turning my stomach and eating away at my insides.

“I know” he whispered “Someone’s gonna get hurt with your tempers”

Harry wasn’t wrong. At half past 8 the reporters were still out the front, some even had the nerve to knock on the front door, they were waking Draco up from what would usually be a solid 10 hours sleep, so he was sitting with Harry on the floor, watching late night re-runs of some stupid kid show I wasn’t even paying attention to, I was more interested in trying to hear Niall pacing around in the hall behind me.

“No, there still not gone” he whispered into the phone “Riley? She hasn’t spoken to me since I threatened to punch someone, not really, it’s screwed up mate” There was a pause and a small buzz of the other person’s voice through the phone. “I’m not apologizing, what the fuck, did I do Zayn, make a comment about her safety and get yelled at and kicked out of bed for it!” Niall paused “No, not literally, but she made a snarky comment about it so I doubt were gonna go up to her room and- Yes I am thinking about other things other than getting laid, I’m not a prick” There was a louder, harsher buzzing and Niall sighed “Yeah, okay, is that all he said, there’s nothing els- No, thought not, okay, I’ll let em know, later mate”

“That was Zayn” said Niall walking back into the room

“I heard” I muttered, earning a harsh glare from Niall but from the blush on his cheeks, he was embarrassed that I had heard him.

“Anyway” continued Niall “He said that there’s nothing any of the boys can find about paps hanging on the front lawn for a booking yet, the most they’ll get is a warning so that’s bust”

“Just call the police” I shrugged “There trespassing and disturbing the peace, that should be grounds for a few bangs around the head and get the message to hit the road”

“I’m not calling the police” frowned Niall “At the least I was going to call Paul and the guys to get them away from the house”

“I’m saying call the police”

“And I’m going to call Paul”

“Niall-“

“Riley”

I huffed and stood up, grabbing the phone out of his hand “I’m calling the police”

He grabbed my wrist and held it in between our faces “I wouldn’t”

“Why not?” I barked “There good enough as criminals anyway after what they did, there lucky were not charging for bodily harm, we’ve got the scars to prove it”

“You’re not calling the police” he repeated, snatching the phone back “I’m calling Paul”

“Police”

“Paul”

“Police”

Paul”

“Can you both stop” growled Harry from the floor where he was holding tightly onto a drifting off Draco “There’s a little kid here and I doubt you’d want him to think that his parents fighting is normal at this age, your both being stupid so just call someone and get them off the freaking lawn so Draco can be a kid again and you two can stop bickering like arch enemies”

Niall shook his head, dialed a number and brought it to his ear, looking at me evilly “Yeah Paul?”

I gave him a deadly look and he shrugged, walking out of the room to reply to Paul and discuss the situation. “You need to stop” whispered Harry “It’s not good for Draco”

“Neither is Niall at this point”

“You don’t mean that”

“And what if I do?” I crossed my arms and glared at Harry.

“You’re being stupid” he hissed, laying Draco up on the lounge and facing me “You love Niall, you know Niall is good for him, better than Pat was ever going to be”

“Don’t bring Pat into this”

Harry blinked. “This is what everything is about isn’t it” he whispered, pointing in the direction Niall had disappeared “You had an argument about Pat”

I swallowed thickly. “He was talking about trying to help, trying to do something and he got angry and screamed about letting them stay until the set the house on fire to smoke us out” I bit my lip and frowned “He realized it was a mistake but he kept saying that I didn’t think of him as Drakes father and he was pissed at it so I snapped”

“What did you say?”

“I said that I didn’t think he was, not really, and I said it was because Pat died in a house fire not even 4 months ago, I said that Draco’s dad was dead”

Harry raked his hands through his hair “Now it makes sense”

“What does?”

“Niall doesn’t take bullshit, he either gets upset or he gets mad, he usually snaps but he hasn’t snapped at you because he knows if he does you’ll take Draco away from him”

“So he’s staying with me, giving me the cold shoulder to keep a kid?”

“Your kid” corrected Harry

I clenched my jaw “Just like the gossip column said”

“No” Harry’s eyes widened “Not like that, not like that at all”

“Harry, he’s still here because of Draco, if I didn’t have Draco he would be long gone by now!”

“No I wouldn’t!” screamed Niall behind us “I love you; you really think I’m that shallow?”

I turned to glare at him “Don’t even tempt me Horan, I don’t want to say anything I’ll regret”

“Then I will” he stepped forward and grabbed both of my arms “I fucking love you, you idiot, I can’t believe you think that I’m that shallow, that I would only be staying with you for Draco”

“I do think that!” I screamed back “You don’t take bullshit, I know that, it all makes sense now, you don’t want to lose ‘your son’ so your giving me the cold shoulder long enough to cool off so you don’t scream and yell at me like you’re doing now, all so we can play happy family, well news flash Horan, this family is anything but happy!”

“Really, because it pretty damn fine until we started popping up in every news paper and our tempers got the best of us”

“Oh shut up” I growled, stalking into the kitchen and grabbing an empty glass, filling it at the tap as Niall came up behind me.

“Talk to me” he begged

“No”

“Why not?”

“You want me to talk to you?” I asked, whirling around to face him “You really want me to talk to you?”

“Yes!”

“Fine” I screamed “This day has gone from bad to worse, we were fine until we went to Justin’s house, until Justin mistook Draco for your son-“Niall opened his mouth to respond but I held up a hand “-Let me finish. Everything was fine until he said a few words, that are true by the way and hurt your little ego, Draco isn’t your son, Pat is his biological father and you’re going to have to accept that, even if Pat is dead, he was and always will be Draco’s father, your just the closest thing he has to that now but you’re not his dad and if I hear one more word about Draco being you son, when he’s not I’m going to scream”

“Why do you hate it so much?”

“Because it’s not true, Draco would be your son years from now if we ever got married or had other kids, even then they wouldn’t even be his siblings, they would be half-siblings, Draco’s never going to have a proper biological family, ever and it annoys me to think that he never met his real did and he has you to play off for it instead, it annoys me that you’re so much better for him than Pat, I wanted Draco to grow up with Pat being a father, even a terrible one at that and then everything happened and now were here with you and I don’t think it’s worth it right now because this moment is so crap I can’t stand it”

“I don’t think it’s worth it either”

“Then that’s something we agree on!”

“Guess so” he frowned “So what now?”

“Get out” I whispered “I- I can’t do this, just get-“

“Out” he finished, a growl in his voice, face flushed with anger “Fine, I’ll get out”

“Good” I swallowed

Niall stalked to the front door, pushing past a shocked Harry in the process. “You want to make it official?” Niall screamed, throwing open the front door to thousands of flashing lights and screams “Let’s make it official!”

“Get out” I said, pushing his chest so he was outside the house “Leave, now”

He laughed bitterly and licked his lips “There we have it, Niley finally snaps”

“Go away Niall” I said, voice cracking through tears “Go away!”

“Fine!” he screamed back, camera’s flashing violently as we screamed at each other on the front lawn “Fine, I’ll leave you alone, have a nice Riley, tell Draco goodbye”

“I won’t” I whispered as he turned and staled away, half of the camera’s following him and half still on me.

“Riley, what just happened?” asked one of them

“Niley’s over” I replied coldly “Go home”

The door slammed from behind me and Harry was there, already holding me as I broke down with chocking sobs. We were over.

Niall’s POV

I didn’t even take a cab, about half way down the block the paps left me alone and the rain started.

“Of course” I muttered, shoving my hands in my pockets and hunching my shoulders as I ran the rest of the way through the rain to the complex. Liam was outside saying goodbye to Danielle when I got there.

“Hey Niall” smiled Danielle “How was your night”

“Fucking awful” I muttered, not bothering to pause as Danielle and Liam stared at me in shock and I stalked inside the house, freezing wet.

“Niall!” screamed Liam; as I climbed the stairs quickly and slammed open the door to my apartment “Niall, what happened?”

I flicked on the TV and a picture of Riley screaming at me was on almost every gossip show.

Niall Horan and Riley Kendall Spilt’

‘Niley is no more’

‘Little Draco without his father figure anymore’

‘Niall Horan and girlfriend scream it out on the front lawn’

I turned the TV back off and grabbed the nearest glass, throwing it against the closest wall, making Liam jump with a small shriek.

“I just lost everything” I screamed at him, tears streaming down my face “I just lost everything”

“Niall” Liam sighed, wrapping me in a hug.

“I lost her, I lost Riley, I lost Draco, I lost everything” I sobbed “She’s my everything”

“I know Niall, I know” he hushed

“I just lost everything”

DONT HATE ME! IT HAD TO BE DONE, YOU WANT DRAMA I GIVE YOU DRAMA!

So... What do you think? Poor Niall? Poor Riley? Poor Draco? Who do you feel more sorry for?

Should I do a Harry / Liam POV next chapter??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 840 24
COMPLETED (written when I was 13) (Please do not read this story. It makes me cringe so much, I hate it. I would delete it if I didn't have so many r...
1M 43.9K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
48.7K 1K 45
"I love you Alisha." He told me. My hands trembled as I touched my thumb to the thudding pulse in his neck, my stomach ached from butterflies th...
1.9K 145 46
While practically being buried in polaroid photos, journal entrees, and millions of memories, Noel and Harry decide to keep memoirs of each Christmas...