My Nerdy Assassin

By Queen_AngelAce

I watched the cars zoom by. Then I did something wrong. I hit the gas and slammed into another car. Then it w... More

Chapter 1: Hope
Chapter 2: Another Day
Chapter 3: Series of Unfortunate Events
Chapter 4: Vanilla
Chapter 5: AA
Chapter 6: Angel
Chapter 7: First Mission
Chapter 8: First Kill
Chapter 9: First Day
Chapter 10: Missing
Cbapter 11: Grey
Chapter 12: Amulet
Chapter 13: UniHybrid
Chapter 14: Powers and Transformations
Chapter 15: Mate
Chapter 16: Bounce Back
Chapter 17: Eventful Day Part 1
Chapter 18: Eventful Day Part 2
Chapter 19: Eventful Day Part 3
Chapter 21: Birthday Present
Chapter 22: Accident
Chapter 23: A Plan
Chapter 24: Apology
Chapter 25: Pregnant
Chapter 26: Taken
Chapter 27: Escape
Chapter 28: Home
Chapter 29: Training
Chapter 30: Lay Low
Chapter 31: New Home
Chapter 32: Problems
Chapter 33: School
Chapter 34: Leaving
Chapter 35: Depression
Chapter 36: Secrets
Chapter 37: Endgame
Sequel?

Chapter 20: Eventful Day Part 4

1.1K 44 2
By Queen_AngelAce

Justin's POV:

After Angel got aggressive with me, I decided to be aggressive with her. We got into and I told her she wasn't all that special. It hurt her feelings and I felt bad. I've always had a sweet spot for people who do me wrong. Especially Abby. I forgave her for shit she deserves. I ended up consoling her and making her feel better. I apologized to Angel and we made up. I told her all about the mate thing. Turns out she had a thing for me, she just lost it when I said I was doing it to save our lives. I really did feel a spark in our kiss. I just didn't know how to say it. Plus, I was dating Abby at the time. Now that Abby's gone, I'll do and say what I want. Angel and I say back and watched TV for a bit until she said she was going to the bathroom. I knew she was lying because now yay she had her mate ring with me, it connected us emotionally. She was actually feeling really horny. I didn't say anything when she left but I knew what she was about to do.

After a few minutes, I turned the TV up loud and walked upstairs. I tiptoed to her bedroom and listened. Her moans were like angels singing. I felt so in love with her. I slid down the wall of the door and listened to my Angel moaned and groan. It was music to my ears. Afterwards she stopped. I got up and quickly went back downstairs, for fear she'd come out. After ten minutes of silence, I went upstairs. I opened her bedroom door and saw she was sound asleep. I movement but she didn't move at all. What the hell was that then? I heard movement again. I walked down the hall, thinking somebody else was here. I stopped at a room and opened the door. It was then I realized the movement came from in here. I seen Tasha sitting on the side of her bed. She must've felt my presence cause she turned and looked at me. We stared at each other til she spoke. "What are you doing here?" She asked in a high voice.

"Oh, I'm Umm, here for Angel." I said. Her eyes must've became heavy because she closed them for a few seconds. "Oh." She said, as she laid back down. She pulled the covers over her body and went back to sleep. I stood still for a few minutes to make sure she was really sleep. I walked back over to Angel's room and opened the door. I walked inside and stood over Angel. I felt like a creep staring at her. I looked down at her nightstand. I opened the drawer slowly. I saw the vibrator and smiled at it. I grabbed it and walked out the room. I walked back downstairs to the living room. I looked back the TV show we were watching earlier. I saw the girls kiss each in the limo. Then an idea came to me. I got up and walked around the house to familiarize myself here.

I walked out to the garden, with the vibrator in my hands. I smiled at the object and looked up to see a big, beautiful garden. Roses, tulips, so many flowers here. They all were vibrant and bright. Stephanie is like Mom. Obsessing over the garden til it's perfect? Yep. I saw a drop of rain come down. Ugh. More rain. The raindrops began to multiply til it was raining once gain. I walked around the house for another half hour til I came back to the living room. I sat down on the couch. And watched TV. I felt something in my stomach. Horny. Mate's weak. I smiled to myself and decided to let my idea come into play. I smelled vanilla and figured Angel came downstairs. I heard her footsteps drew near but I didn't dare look at her. I felt her gaze on me but I kept my cool. I looked down at the remote and picked it up. I started to flip through channels while thinking about my idea.

I got tired of waiting and decided to just go for it. I turned my head to look at her. There she was, wearing nothing but shorts and a T-shirt, standing at the foot told the stairs, staring at me. "Hey Angel what's up?" I asked. "Good." She said. She continued to stare at me. I played dumb. "You okay? You look worried about something." I said. "Umm, I'm actually looking for something and I need it back." She said, nervously. Need? "Well what is it love?" I asked, curiously. "Umm, it's kinda....hard to explain." She said, scratching her head. "Well can you give me and idea of what it is?" I asked, nicely. ""Umm it's a toy." She said. "Oh a toy. Is it something Tasha plays with?" I asked. Her eyes widened. "Oh no. Oh God no." She said, quickly. "Then what else could it be besides a toy?" I asked. "Umm, Like I said, it's hard to explain." She said. I felt my insides grow more and more horny. She really wants to find it. "Angel I need you to tell me what your looking for so I can help you look for it." I said.

She opened her mouth but closed it. "It's fine. I think I can find it myself." She said, walking to the kitchen. I smirked to myself. "You sure? Maybe I'd seen what your looking for." I said. I couldn't see her but I knew she was staring at me. "I'd doubt you what it is." She said, going to the stairs. "You never know. I'd might have seen it." I said, smirking. She turned to me. She narrowed her eyes at me. "Justin...." She said. I think she's starting to get the idea. "I mean this toy must really be great for you to be looking for it." I said, looking at the vibrator beside my leg. "It is." She said, staring at me. "I bet I could guess what it is." I said. She laughed. "Take a guess." She said, crossing her arms. "It's something you play with at night and it makes you feel good." I said. I looked at her. Her eyes widened but she didn't say a word. "It's blue and it vibrates. You put it at two places. A lower part on your body and someone you'd think no one can find it." I said.

She stared at me. "I picked up the vibrator and held it up near my face. "A vibrator of course." I said. She blushed incredibly hard. "Justin why were you in my room?" She asked, quietly. "I wanted to make sure you were okay. You went to the bathroom but I looked in there and you weren't in there. So your room was the next guess. And there, I saw this little baby." I said, admiring it. She looked between me and the vibrator. "Justin that's a personal thing. I keep it hidden for a reason." She said, softly. "I understand. But still, your hiding place sucks. You need a new one." I said. She didn't say anything. I heard her heart rate increase as her horniness grew. I glanced at her. She stood there, not sure of what to do. "Angel, if you want it, come get it." I said, innocently.

I wanted her to come near me. Her scent is enticing. Overwhelming. I wanted to smell it. She stared at me. She hesitated before coming over. She stood in front of the TV. "Angel, you're blocking the TV." I said, nonchalantly. She got on her knees. Seeing her there excited me. "S-Sorry." She said, quietly. I stared at her. She sat there, looking down. "Angel, take it. After all, it is yours." I said, smirking. She looked at me with those big, brown eyes. She reached forward and, without warning, I grabbed her and her pulled her into my lap. I whispered in her ear. "I own you." I said, before putting on a devilish smile. She gasped and tried to snatch away but I held on tight. "Angel I don't understand why you don't wanna be with me. We are mates after all. And when I love someone, I love them I can't anymore." I said. I made my eyes darken.

"And I'm not letting you go." I said. I then grabbed the vibrator and turned it on and pressed it on her clit. She moaned out and tried to pull away. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my lap. I pressed the vibrator deeper into her. Her moans filled the air. She tried desperately to get away. "Run all you want Angel. You ain't going nowhere." I whispered in her ear. She tried to fight me but eventually gave in. She grabbed my the bottom of my shirt and lifted it up. I grabbed her shirt and ripped it off. I kissed her and held onto her. She moaned into my mouth as I pressed a button on the object. I made it go up a few speeds. Her moans became more and more loud. "Shhh Angel. We can't wake poor Tasha." I whispered. She covered her mouth but it wasn't enough. I really didn't want Tasha coming down and seeing us but I really everyone to know who owns her.

She kissed me hard, wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her leg around mine. She followed suit. She pressed her leaf even more on vibrator. I upped the speeds til she moaned really loudly. I covered her mouths and rolled over til I was on top, in between her legs. I kissed her mouth and made my way down to her neck, her stomach, her legs, and finally her clit. She moaned and pulled my arm. I came back up and kissed her. I looked her in the eye before she nodded. I put my hand down her shorts and rubbed her pearl. She moaned and twitched to my touch. It made me rub her and get hard more. I felt my dick twitch in my pants. She pulled me closer and kissed me hard. I locked her lips, asking for entrance to her mouth. She let me in. Our to guess fought for dominance. Of course, I won.

I wanted her. I wanted her so fucking badly. I tore at her shorts to get to her. She moaned my name and it drove me insane. I put a finger inside her and she clinched away. I pulled away and looked at her. "Angel, are you..." I trailed off. She looked away from me. I grabbed her face and kissed her. "It's okay love. It's okay to be a virgin. I'll be gentle." I said. She looked at me. "What if I don't want gentle?" She asked, softly. Her eyes then darkened. HELL FUCKING YES!!! I kissed her hard and sucked on her lip. She pulled me closer to her. I put my hand back in her shorts and just before I touched her pearl, she grabbed my hand. "Justin you sure it doesn't bother you that I'm a virgin?" She asked. I kissed her softly. "It doesn't bother me love. I was once a virgin too." I said. She looked nervous. I held her hand. "It's okay to be nervous Angel. It's gonna be all right. I'll be gentle. I know that's not what you want but that's what I'm gonna do." I said.

I moved my hand to remove her shorts. She slipped out of them. I took off my shirt and pants while she took of her shirt, bra, and panties. I took off my boxers and placed myself at her entrance. I looked at her. She took a deep breath and nodded. I began to push myself in and was met with a barrier. I pushed slowly to tear her hymen but it wouldn't break so I decided to just thrust myself inside her. She yelled out in pain and grabbed my arm. Her nails dug into my skin. It hurt but it was bearable. She began to cry. I held her close. "I'm sorry Angel. I know it hurts. It'll soon I promise." I whispered. I didn't wanna move to cause her discomfort. She crying began to disappear as she looked up at me and smiled. I looked at her worriedly. "Please Justin." She said. I thrusted in and out of her, while covering her mouth as to not wake Tasha up. She cried some more tears but they soon disappeared. Her cries soon became moans.

She wanted more and so did I. As soon as I entered her, I never wanted to leave. I flipped us over had her ride me. Surprisingly, she was good at it for her first time. It was awesome. I don't how she knew how to ride me but fuck I didn't want her to stop.

I grabbed her head and pulled her down towards me. I kissed her hard and kept her to me. Her moans began to quiver and I realized she was close to climaxing. Oh hell no. I'm not done. I quickly grabbed her waist and flipped her over. I grabbed her leg and lifted it up so I could fuck her another way. Her moans were stifled but I still wanted to hear them. Her body then began to shake and quiver. She slowed down and began to relax. "Dorm relax yet love. There's still more I wanna do to you." I said. She turned around and looked at me and smiled. "Me too." She said, as she turned around and began sucking my dick. I was really surprised at how good her skills was. With every suck and licks she took, the more it felt great. I felt myself build up and I twitched inside her mouth and that made it worse. My orgasm built up and I could feel myself reach my climax. Not yet. Not yet.

I tried to warn Angel to back down. "A-A-An-Ang-Angel, I-I f-feel-" before I finish my sentence I shot all in her warm mouth. I sighed and bit my lip. I looked down at her as she smirked at me. "Okay where did you learn these skills?" I asked. "Keisha taught me some things back home. And my succubus side just told me the rest." She said. I smiled at her. That smile turned into a smirk. "We aren't done yet little one." I said. She smiled at me. "Oh is that so Daddy?" She asked. I looked at her. She looked away. "Sorry."She said. "No that was fucking awesome." I said. Found a new kink. She giggled at me. I then pushed her down and went down to her pussy. She stopped me. "Justin wait. I'm not sure if-holy shit." She said, as I dug into her pussy. I wasn't even trying to hear no excuses. I just dove right in. I licked and flicked my tongue in all sorts of ways. She twitched and turned but I held her down. She was not getting away from me.

"Aahhh fuck. Justin. Justin. Mmm, fuck. Fuuuccccckkkkk. Mmmmm. Please Daddy. Please King. Aaaahhhh fuck me King. Please Daddy." She moaned. This caught my attention. Did she just call me King? That is your last name. Okay yeah that's unexpected. She twisted and twitched with my tongue on her clit. She grabbed my hair to have something to keep her soul leaving her I guess. Her moans got more and more louder while I got more and more harder. I then placed a finger inside her. It seemed to increase her pleasure. She finally came in my mouth. She tasted as good as she smells. I sat her up and kissed her. She kissed me back. "Hey Justin?" She said, quietly. I looked at her. I love you." She said, smiling. My heart did front flips. I hugged and kissed her. It made my heart race. I wanted nothing than to spend my life with her. I put a finger inside her her and fingered her til she came once again.

"Please Daddy. No more. My body can't take it." She said. I smiled. "You can. You just can't do too much right now. Plus, she stop when I say you can stop." I said, as I smiled at her. She blushed at me and nodded. I looked at my phone and checked the time. "It's 7:45." I said. She checked her phone, as she got dressed. So did I. I got up and headed to the dryer. My clothes were good and dry. I went to the bathroom and changed clothes. I walked out to see Angel, looking upset about something. "Angel what's up love?" I asked, sitting down next to her. "It's nothing Justin." She said, smiling. I gave her a look. "Baby I'm fine, really." She said. My expression remained the same. She sighed. "Okay I'm happy now gay Keisha and Kacey are friends now but I don't wanna feel left out or anything." She said. I chuckled and looked at her phone.

It was an Instagram post, showing Kacey and Keisha at the mall, holding bags of clothes and shoes. "I'm sure they'll invite you out Angel. I don't think they'd leave you out of anything. After all, you brought them back together." I said. She smiled. "Oh yeah." She said, smiling. She stood up and kissed me. Just then, we heard footsteps. I turned around to see Tasha coming down the stairs. She was rubbing her eyes, while holding a stuffed bear. She looked over at us. "Hey sleepyhead. How'd you sleep?" Angel asked, walking over to us. "Great. I feel well rested." Tasha said. "I'm glad. You seemed very tired today." I said. "Yeah I was focused on how to use my moon ring." She said, staring at me. For some reason, her eyes said that she knew something I didn't. "Angel I want Justin." She said. Angel carried her over to me so I could hold her.

"Angel I'm hungry. Is there any more pizza left?" She asked. Angel walked to the refrigerator. Tasha then turned her attention towards me. "I know about you and her." She whispered. I stared at her in horror. "Know about what?" I asked. "You like my sister and she likes you. I know y'all secretly date since Abby left." She aid. I sighed in relief and decided to along with it. "Okay yeah we are. Can you not tell anyone? Please, for me?" I asked. "Sure. As long as you have Alison get me that classy necklace she wears to school." She said. "Deal." I said. I looked over to see Angel staring at us. "I-" she cut me off. "I don't care." She said, in a joking way. I put Tasha down at the table and made sure her and Angel eat. I got a text from Kacey saying I should've gotten her pregnant when I fucked her.

I rolled my eyes at her. The I got a text from Keisha saying the same thing. So Kacey has a vision about us fucking and shared it with Keisha. I texted them that I will get Angel pregnant but when Grey's locked up. As Tasha and Angel, I told them I had to go home. Angel was upset to see me go but I had to go home and get ready for AA. I had get started on my chores I was supposed to do earlier but I got caught up in a certain activity with Angel. As I walked out the house, Angel ran up to me and kissed me. I grabbed her face and kissed her hard. I told her that we'd fly together tonight someday. I walked to my car and got in and drove home. What an eventful day. Tell me about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.1K 32
People of different species aren't allowed to mix so when word gets out about two people of different species dating, they become incognito and hide...
16.7K 782 31
I turned around to walk out the bathroom but I froze. There, stood in the doorway was Caleb. He stared at me. He looked down at my hands. "Angel...
215K 5.6K 76
"Why didn't you tell me you like it rough?" Nathan says excitedly as he pulls me on top of him, moving against me without actually entering me. "I ca...
159K 5.9K 22
I couldn't believe it. "Alpha, take Angel and do as you please." My dad said. "Certainly." He said, as he dragged me away. I screamed and kicked but...