SMG4: The Mario X Meggy One-S...

By SmeshBras123

Experience a ton of little adventures adventures starring Mario and Meggy and their strong relationship. Most... More

Smexy Soccer 2
Wild, Wild Mario 2
Mario & Meggy's Road Trip
MarioXMeggyception
Mushroom Kingdom's Got Talent 2
MKGT2 Results
SMG4 TV
Meggy's Horrible Nightmare

Resurrection of Freddy's Spaghettiria

7.7K 38 286
By SmeshBras123

(The pictures on the top show what the thumbnail for each story would look like if it were an actual SMG4 episode. Nice touch, right? Onto the story!)

(Also, I gave this story a little edit to remove or change some parts to make it better or to prevent any more uncomfortable comments I've been getting recently. They've been bothering me, and I hope these make more people happy.)

SMG4 and Tari were looking for gaming stuff to buy so they can show that they're true gamers. They found a golden controller... but it was $2500.

SMG4: Shet.

Tari: That is so expensive!

SMG4: I doubt Infinite will give us any money of his because of... that incident of my release schedule.

He got horrible flashbacks of the rage from Mario and Meggy, and him yelling back at them, which made Infinite angry.

Tari: Yeah... but at least we have money from your merch!

SMG4: Oh yeah!

He checked his merch money, but it was just $100 short of the price.

SMG4: Goddamnit!

He called over Mario and Meggy to ask them for money.

Mario: No.

Meggy: We know what you did to us.

Mario: Get a job, hippie!

SMG4: I wanna spend more valuable time making my videos. You get a job yourselves.

Mario: WHAT?!

SMG4 threw Mario and Meggy out of the castle.

SMG4: Find a job, get $100. Easy.

He closed the door and locked it behind Mario and Meggy.

Mario: Mama mia...

Meggy: It's okay, Mario. We'll get the money for... him.

Mario: Fine... look-a like-a Mario's gonna have to find a job.

Mario and Meggy went to the city to start looking for a job. They found a mysterious flyer on the ground, and they picked it up.

It said: "Want to find a job? You've come to the right place. Head to these directions." and it also had a map showing directions to a mysterious place.

Mario: I guess this is the job we have.

Meggy: Yeah, let's go get that money for SMG4.

They dropped the flyer, as they forgot to read what was on the back. It said "Are you ready for Freddy?"

12AM

They arrived at the place directed on the flyer, which had dark paint all over the outside of the building.

Mario: Uh... I'm not so sure about this.

Meggy: It'll be fine, Mario. At least we'll get money out of this.

Mario: Okie dokie.

They walked inside. It was all dark and empty. The only thing they could see were lights and tables with party hats on them.

Mario: This seems a little familiar... but let's just get to our work stations.

They then heard the sound of a machine moving, and they saw that the noise came from a familiar bear to Mario. It... was Freddy Fazbear.

Freddy: Hey there, buddy! How's it going?

Mario: NOOOO GOD! NO GOD PLEASE NO!

He started to head for the exit, but it was blocked by Chica.

Chica: PIIIIIIZZAAAAAAAA!

Mario then screamed, grabbed Meggy, and headed for the security room as fast as he can.

Meggy: Mario, what's wrong?

Mario: The scariest creatures on the planet, that's what's wrong!

They went in the security room, as Mario closed both doors and blocked them with everything in the room.

1AM

Meggy: Mario... did those animatronics do terrible things to you?

Mario slowly looked back at Meggy and shedded a tear.

Mario: I dealt with those things four times in the past. It was awful. Not only did they try to kill me, but they also wanted my sexy ass, they were crazy and annoying as shit, and worst of all, one of them was forced by SMG4, and I had a dream in that where all of my friends were ignoring me and leaving me in everything they do. You even replaced me on your team...

Mario started to cry, as Meggy hugged him as tight as she can.

Meggy: Mario... I can't believe all of that happened to you. You have a horrible history with this place. Also... I would never do that. You're my sweet husband, and I will never leave you out in anything... ever.

Mario hugged Meggy back.

Mario: Thank you so much, Meggy!

The couple kissed each other, but it was interrupted by Bonnie.

Bonnie: OH MY GOD, IT'S JUSTIN BIEBERRRRRR!

Mario: GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE!

Mario threw the phone at Bonnie and closed the door on him.

Phone Guy: Uh, hello? Hello, hello? HELLOOO, HEELLLLOOOO?

Bonnie threw the phone against the wall in anger.

Bonnie: SHUT THE F*CK UP!

2AM

Mario was looking through the security cameras, while Meggy kept saving power by only turning on the lights and closing the doors every now and then.

Mario (thoughts): I really hope we don't get killed tonight.

He then saw that the music box has almost stopped. He forgot about it since when he went in the security room.

Mario: OH SHIT!

Mario started to run towards where the music box is, and Meggy quickly followed.

Meggy: Mario, what's wrong?

Mario: The music box! Some scary clown guy is gonna come out of it and kill us!

The music box was about to open, revealing Marionette.

Marionette: It's raping time.

Before Marionette could even move out of the box, Mario shoved the fat Shy Guy on top of the box.

Marionette: Shit.

Fat Shy Guy: This is what I do, I sit on you! Sit on you! Sit on you!

Mario and Meggy laughed at this, but they looked behind them to see Freddy staring into their eyes.

Mario: Uhh... meow?

Freddy: HE F*CKING CHEATED!!!

The animatronics started to freak out, shoot everywhere, and go crazy over Mario and Meggy's actions, as the couple started to run away from them.

Meggy: What is their problem?!

Mario: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

They were running away quick, but suddenly, they got surrounded by them.

Mario: Aaaahh! Oh no!

Meggy: I'll take care of these piles of bolts.

Meggy started to fight the animatronics all around her with the help of her Splattershot. Mario was about to fight too, but as he was fighting, Foxy grabbed him.

Mario: Wha?!

Foxy: Gotcha, bitch!

He started to pull Mario away.

Mario: No! I'm too sexy to die!

Meggy: MARIO!

Meggy started to run towards Mario, but she got grabbed by Freddy before she could move.

Freddy: BRING ME THAT ASS!

Meggy: Oh no! I guess this is the end...

Chica: Piiizzaaaaaaaaa...

The animatronics stopped fighting and looked behind them to see Chica, who just ate a whole pizza.

Chica: Pizza?

The animatronics started to fight Chica for not sharing the pizza, as Meggy quickly ran to where Mario was being taken.

Meggy: I hate this job. These creepy animatronics close to killing us! I'm coming to save you, my Mario! I don't want you to get killed!

3AM

Meggy began her search for Mario. She heard his screams from a distance.

Meggy: Oh my god...! He's getting hurt! They can't do this to my sweetheart!

Meggy then saw Mangle on her far right.

Mangle: Please kill me...

Meggy got a little too weirded out and slowly walked away. She then got stopped by Toy Freddy. He didn't wanna let her progress.

Toy Freddy: Stop right there, criminal scum!

Meggy: Let me save my Mario!

Toy Freddy: Uh-uh-uuuuhhhh.

Toy Freddy grabbed Meggy by the arm.

Toy Freddy: You must die!

Meggy: Uh oh...

She quickly turned into her squid form and started to run under Toy Freddy's legs.

Toy Freddy: How... what the f*ck?!

She kept running for a while until she got stopped by Golden Freddy.

Meggy: Uh...

Golden Freddy was silent for a few seconds, until...

Golden Freddy: GET REKT, BITCH!

He proceeded to punch her so hard that she launched back to the security room. She got knocked out.

She then started to get a dream where she was in the same location but it was all 8-bit.

Meggy: Uh... where am I?

She started to explore the retro spaghettiria for a while until finding herself in an empty room. The only thing in the room was herself and a purple guy.

Purple Guy: Time to die.

The Purple Guy started to chase Meggy. She ran as fast as she could, but the Purple Guy caught up with her, as the dream ended once he got her.

She woke up in the security room again, a bit weirded out from the dream she just had, and then focused back into the task at hand.

Meggy: I will continue to find you, Mario.

4AM

Meggy went back out of the security room, as there was a new figure standing in front of her, staying mysterious in the shadows.

Meggy: Please... don't hurt me.

The figure was revealed to be a robot version of Mario.

Robo Mario: Meggy! I'm a-so happy to see you again!

Meggy was too scared to see Mario like this, as she hugged him tightly while crying.

Meggy: Mario... what did they do to you?

Mario then realized the robot body he's in and got very stunned.

Robo Mario: Holy crap! I'm a robot! Again!

Meggy: This happened to you twice? Those bastards...

She clenched her fists.

Robo Mario: Please don't cry, Meggy. We'll get my body back and we'll survive.

Meggy: I'm done from running away. I am going to kill those evil robots who even dared to do this to you!

Robo Mario: Maybe calm down a little, Meggy. I'm right behind you.

Robo Mario smiled and kissed Meggy on the lips. They then started to plan their huge revenge.

5AM

Robo Mario and Meggy walked back to the stage area, where a bunch of chaos was happening between all the animatronics.

Robo Mario: What the f*ck is going on?!

Meggy: Hey! All you evil guys! Give back Mario's body right now!

Foxy was hanging his body on the wall.

Foxy: F*ck no!

Chica: Pizza!

Robo Mario: Well, that didn't work. Time to move on to Plan B.

The animatronics all stared at Mario and Meggy in suspense, waiting for their plan.

Robo Mario: Paint.

Meggy started to shoot all her ink everywhere in the spaghettiria, causing all of the animatronics to start freaking out and running around in circles. All of them except for Freddy got hit by too much ink and stopped working, giving Robo Mario and Meggy a chance to get his body back.

Robo Mario: Alright! Mario got his sexy body back! But how, though?

Meggy sees a switch on Robo Mario's back. Under it was a label saying "Soul exhaust". She flicked the switch, as out came Mario's soul flying back into his body, and he woke up again.

Meggy: Mario!

Mario: Meggy!

The couple hugged and kissed each other, as they noticed one animatronic was missing. It was Freddy.

Mario: Oh boy! Imma gonna smash dat ass!

Freddy was in the security room, shaking like crazy.

Freddy: I'm so... startled.

Freddy checked through the cameras and saw Mario wearing a replica wig of Meggy's headgear and hair.

Mario: Woomy!

Freddy: AH! Oh my god!

Meggy then turned off all the power.

Freddy: Oh shiiiiit...

Mario and Meggy snuck on over to Freddy... and they jumpscared him and killed him for good!

6AM! (*kids cheering*)

Mario and Meggy: We made it!

The couple started to celebrate after surviving a deadly gang of animatronics, as the boss called them outside and offered them the money they're rewarded for all the hard work they did. $11 each.

Meggy: 11 dollars, are you kidding me?!

Mario: We were close to death, and you give us this too stinkin' little amount of cash?!

5 minutes later...

They left the evil place while it was burning down, as they just gave up and got $100 from their huge safe and gave it to SMG4 and Tari.

Mario: There you go.

Meggy: We need a rest. We... don't wanna talk about what happened to us...

SMG4: Doesn't matter. Golden controller, here we come!

Tari: Yahoo!

Mario and Meggy walked back to their mansion and headed to bed, trying to forget about the horrible night they just went through.

Mario and Meggy: Never again.

And that was the first story of my Mario X Meggy one-shot book! I hope you all enjoyed it! There will be more stories coming later this month. Anyways, I'll you all later, everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 132 13
Credit to @marioxspetti for the cover. Mario and Meggy have just found out that they have been friends ever since they were children. Since Luigi wa...
1.4K 22 7
SMG4 and friends join InfernoNarratives' cast for lighthearted and action-packed episodes. Stories consist of both remakes and imagined. Embark on a...
8.7K 65 10
- - First Fanfiction story. Mario and Meggy go through some adventures together to find out that They are getting closer to each other every minute...
736 16 20
One-shots featuring Steve and Bucky!