ONLY YOU » STEVE ROGERS [EDIT...

By yksydknee

ONLY YOU || STEVE ROGERS "it's only you. it was always only you." heart b... More

part 1 & playlist
0 /| past
1 /| captain
2 /| trust
3 /| elevators
4 /| uncomfortable
5 /| zero sum
6 /| conversation
7 /| traffic
8 /| it all goes
9 /| late to the party
10 /| graveyards & goodbyes
part 2 & note
11 /| switzerland
12 /| in the clouds
13 /| strike three, you're out
14 /| hurt people
15 /| us regular folk
16 /| his wingman and a killer bot
17 /| humor in tragedy
18 /| old nightmares
19 /| butterfly fly away
20 /| a day in the life
21 /| not today
22 /| new home & new avengers
23 /| dinner
24 /| dreadful anger
25 /| awakened past pt. 1
26 /| awakened past pt. 2
27 /| changing subjects
part 3 & playlist 2
28 /| to better years
29 /| errand girl
30 /| room to fail
31 /| a quitter
32 /| critical thinking
33 /| never golden
34 /| best decisions
35 /| death is quiet
36 /| a long time
37 /| meaningless innocence
38 /| the past, the present
part 4 & playlist 3

only you.

22.5K 444 56
By yksydknee

-best if read in
black/dark setting

INTRO

*•.*.•*

" if all you can ever give me is half of your heart,
i cannot take it ."

*•.*.•*

SUMMARY

GENEVA BLAKE WAS A KILLER, who vowed to never take another life after she'd fully come to terms with her horrible actions. Maybe threaten, but never take something she had no right taking. She wasn't evil, far from it in fact. Gen was kind, she'd always had been. She'd merely been dealt a hand that wasn't so good.

Getting kidnapped was not her fault; that was something she had to come to terms with early on. The man who'd kidnapped her was once a SHIELD agent—someone trusted by many. Yet, his ambitions were his downfall, and he never stopped falling. He believed that SHIELD should recreate the Red Room, but that did not go over well with the board. He'd been shut down immediately, bombarded with disgusted looks and utter disbelief. He was ashamed, but not deterred.

This was unfortunate for many little girls, including Gen, who'd spend the next twelve years of their lives under his boot; working and training and killing. But Gen was always pushed the hardest and treated the worst, because she was the best. That was not good for a still developing mind. Geneva's kindness was part of the reason she stayed so long and so was her willingness to provide multiple chances. She'd never lost sight of her humanity and her desire to be loved and her desire to love. Geneva was fierce if she got worked up enough, but with that ferocity came a lack of control.

Nobody wanted to love a monster.

So, she decided to control it, and get as far way from that man as she could. She was flagged down by SHIELD and offered a position or death. You could guess which one she chose. Geneva was exceptional at what she did, her combat skills and tactics were some of the best SHIELD had ever seen. She was also great at reading people and situations—sometimes too good.

Over the years, she'd found friendships in a few of her colleagues. When she is forced to become an Avenger, things start to be a lot more than she bargained for. Completing simple missions was drastically different from fighting an alien army. But she had to admit, saving the world felt good. Maybe not as good as having a conversation with the man whose courage, and bravery, continued to inspire Americans everywhere, but good nonetheless. His beautiful heart, though, always seemed to be preoccupied.

When SHIELD falls, everything she knows gets uprooted & she begins to realize more of what matters to her in this life. And maybe, just maybe, who matters.

*•.*.•*•.*.•*

CAST

kiki layne as geneva blake
the wholesome assassin

"my tolerance for loneliness
has reached its peak cap."

*•.*

chris evans as steve rogers
the brave soldier

"well then it's a good thing
we have each other blake."

*•.*

(everyone else as described)

DISCLAIMER

I do not own Marvel or any of its dialogue or characters. All right to their respective owners. I do however own Geneva's and any of my other characters' storylines and characters. I also don't own any gifs used throughout this or the pictures inside the grids. This book is copyrighted so don't steal it. This book isn't related to any of my other books but it would be greatly appreciated if you checked those out. There probably will be mentions of death in this. The idea for this literally came out of nowhere but i'm planning it out as we speak. Thanks for reading!

-syd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 27.3K 26
"You know, it's my fault that bumped into you not the other way around." "Yeah, but it's always good to apologize to a pretty girl like you." [captai...
204K 6.8K 46
"It's you, it's always been you." Started : 17th April 2021 Finished : TBA (social media x real life)
89.3K 3.3K 56
❝WE'LL SHARE TOMORROW TOGETHER.❞ In which two people find out the hard way that life is cruel but love makes it worth living. [The First Av...
1.1M 24.9K 77
✨When her eyes met his, she realized he was no longer just her world, he was her entire universe✨ A story of two lovers...