Five Nights At Freddys x read...

By karasu1789

Your the new security guard for Freddy's Plaza little did you know about the horrors that await for you. ( I... More

PROULOUGE
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
AUTHORS NOTE
CH.4
CH.5 PART 1
AUTHORS NOTE

CH.5 PART 2 AND AKNOWLEDGEMENTS

1.6K 50 15
By karasu1789

You were in your apartment thinking about how to spend your $150. You were interrupted by knocking at your door. You assumed it was the landlord. You walked over to the door. You opened it and started in shock. You quickly shut the door, locked it, and hid in your closet. Why is Freddy here?! You thought. Then flashbacks came back about your Co-worker. Your door slammed open. "Hey hey hey!" Freddy said. " come and play!" You were scared to death. You had your phone with you. Do I call the police? You thought. Your phone rang your Hollywood Undead ringtone and it was your boss. You quickly answered it hoping Freddy didn't hear. "Boss help me." You whispered out. "Lets eat!" Chica said. Freddy opened your closet door. "Party time."
2 years later.

Investigators were trying to dying out who killed the last security guard. You couldn't help but giggle knowing it was your kill. The investigators must've heard you. "Come out." One of them said. You stepped out with your black cat robot body covered in blood. "I'm so happy to finally eat meet you." You said.___________________________________
So good news your not dead. You're a robot cat called kitty cat. I wanna thank all of you for reading and a special thanks to hollywood_undead_girl for leaving comments that made me smile. Also I'm a Hollywood Undead fan so awesome. BIIIAAAA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
436K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
380K 33.3K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)