Forever After

By Brionnababy

Seth is an 18 year old shape shifter(From Twilight's Eclipse) and is looking for love. When he finally finds... More

Forever After

Forever After

308 2 1
By Brionnababy

Chapter2

"Heres your coke." The waitress placed my drink on the table and was about to walk away but I cant just sit here and watch her leave.Can I?

"Thanks."

"So whats a nice looking boy like you doing here all alone?"

" Honestly I'm here because Im lonely."

"I cant imagine you being lonely. All the girls should be throwing themselves at you." She blushed. God that blush would be the death of me.

"That's the problem I don't want a girl that throws herself at me. I want a woman that can love me."

We stared at each other for a while not knowing what else to say. What if she thought I was crazy or something and she wanted me to leave her alone forever. I just don't think I could do that.

"Whats your name?"

"Seth Clearwater and you?"

"Mareesa Allen." so her name was Maressa it fits her.

"Beautiful. Mareesa I hope im not taking this to fast but would you like to go on a date with me ?" god i hope she says yes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
118K 5.8K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
344K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
251K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...