☹ Waiting ☹ || Lee Taeyong ff

By pengoish_asf

❝ Shhh- don't let them hear you~ ❞ He whispered while smiling You smiled and nodded ❝ Wait for me, Okay? ❞ ... More

000
Prologue
001
002
003
004
006
007
008
009

005

388 9 5
By pengoish_asf

Y/n's POV

"Y/n!" I hear my friend shout behind me. I turn around to see his disappointed face, My face falls flat at his expression "What?" I say while we both sit down together. "Why did you reject him?" He says with a disappointed look "Jaemin, Hes just not my type" I say trying to avoid the situation.

I hear him sigh "Even though thats true I know thats not the actual main reason." He says looking at me. "Wow. You know me a little too well" I say looking down at my desk. He smiles and shakes his head "Well I am of course not only your best friend but the best person" Jaemin says striking a pose with a smirk. I roll my eyes and laugh.

The doors close and the teacher starts to blabber on about something that I either don't care about, wont need in my life or already know. I try my best to keep my eyes open through my sleep deprivation from last night. I feel someone tap on my shoulder from behind, I quietly turn around to face a classmate of mine, Kang Daniel. Basically the most popular boy in this entire district.

I look at him with a confused look "Yes?" I say quietly not wanting to deal with a teacher yelling at me. "Why did you reject Yukhei?" He says with his brows raised, I don't respond and turn away. I don't really want to spread any more drama or rumors. I had enough of that for my entire life. "Hello??" He says trying to gain my attention continuously tapping my shoulder.

"Hello?? You gonna respond or not?" He says with a determined voice. I can feel my eyes twitch from annoyance and I can see Jaemin glancing at me in concern. He leans over to Daniel and taps his shoulder. He whispers something to him. I can see Daniels eyes widen as he gives Jaemin a look, I try to not look too much into the conversation but my eyes couldn't turn away.

They stop whispering together and I give jaemin a look. He simply shrugs it off and we exchange looks before I hear the teacher saying my name out loud. My head snaps into the teachers direction a little shook. "Yes?" I say startled, 'so much for no attention' The teacher scoffs and shakes his head "Are you even listening?!! Theres three tests coming up so you better be listening" I nod my head, I can head some people laughing, particularly one person.

Lee Taeyong

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
380K 12K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
433K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
85.4K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...