Suman - The Warrior Empress...

By arulpirai

shraman, yet another avatar...this book would be a mini sequel to 'shiv Pandav Vikramadhitya -the sky writer... More

preface
Sringara rasa -the devine love. .
Waves of alternating joy and sorrow...
The brooding silence...
walking through the dynasty.,
Destined to be the part..
When the waves met....
VijayaSimhan-The revenge carrier
The stepstone of the curse
The Lore of the nobody....
The knitted truths....
The untoward incidences...
Vizhinjam seaport
The cursed brilliance...
Malla's Truth unveiled..
The destiny's trap...
The Fall of the demon king....
The messenger of death
The End of the dream...
The quest for Dharma...
Epilogue

The tale of revenge..

485 54 26
By arulpirai

    "You made your promise...my dear friend... you made our friendship proud..."

  Excited, Vijaya Simhan embraced marthanda varma...

   Bounded by his word , Varma moved restlessly...

  " Vijaya Simha.....I am done with the word that I have given you... henceforth, we are only friends...take a note...if Suman is humiliated in any way , I would be the first person to raise sword against you...no friendship would stand between us...I will visit suman whenever I feel so... she's like my daughter...I leave samrutha here...."

  Without bothering his shock, varma left the palace .... His heavy foot steps clearly told his displease....

  Vijaya Simhan knew Varma to be a meek person always stand at the side of dharma.. it was still a query how he had accepted to kidnap Suman...

  Vijaya Simhan shrugged carelessly... varma's reaction and his warning was not going to make any changes in his attitude...

   He merrily walked towards suman's personal chamber....

He was eager to meet her..he wanted to know ...why his cousin jayasimhan fought and died for her...

  Even Brihannala wanted to know the reason behind Vijaya Simhan's excitement...she paced fast with him...

   As Vijaya Simhan reached close to the chamber,  silk layered cushion bed fell on his feet... followed ,the bronze lamp...carved utensils...swung at air..

He had to move simultaneously to save him from getting hurt...he was about to step in...

  " Dare not to keep them again in this chamber...if so, I will throw you out"

A smile crept over his lips to hear Suman....

  He  stood in front of her , folding his arms... He gauged her from top to toe...

  His lips curled up with cruel...

Suman's eyes were burning...her face was glistening like the Eastern sun... she held her face erect asif she's ready to battle...

The next moment, Vijaya Simhan started to laugh...it was like a monster's howl from the hell...he pounded his chest while laughing...the very walls reverberated the laugh...

  Brihannala stepped back in scare...she hadn't been to the same situation earlier... The guards outside were watching the prince with agape...

  Samrutha  took a step forward to Suman...her hands were at the hilt of the sword...

  ". Don't ever think that I will scare...show your smartness to the poor eunuch...not to me...if you really dare...bring me a sword and fight...then...you will know really who am I..."

Suman's  blazing words hit Vijaya Simhan...

" Wah...I like the way you welcomed me...the warrior's method of welcoming..."

Her attitude and courage amazed him...

  He nodded subsequently...

" Bravo...I have never seen such a gorgeous woman....I like your courage...now, I understood why jayasimhan lost his life for you..."

His eyes were moist...

   Unclear ideas knotted at suman...

" Who are you..? How you are related to jayasimhan..?"

Her voice came out determined...

Vijaya Simhan let out a deep sigh...

  He cleared his throat....

" It's a tale...tale of revenge.... against Shiv Pandav vikramadhitya -the skywriter of chalukian dynasty....."

  " Revenge.. ? "

Suman asked confused...

  " Jayasimhan and I were cousins, descended down at the western chalukian dynasty...In other way, shiv was our cousin too..."

" At young age we were not much bathered...later, Shiv Pandav vikramadhitya's pride overlapped everything...we were tired of hearing his war tactics...his appearance...his administration...his bravery...."

Vijaya Simhan's voice soared to high pitch suddenly..he bellowed wildly....

"Ahhhhhh...."

  He  pounded the wall and the mirror that hung at the wall fell broken....blood sprung out of his torn skin...

    a chill ran down Brihannala  as she was scared to the hell... she came forward to hold his wound...

    "Maharaj... you are hurting yourself
.. it's bleeding..."

She said with tears....

"Ahhhhhh...go away...."

He pushed the eunuch away....

" We were brought up with the stories of shiv's pride....earlier it was fascinating...later,the fire of jealous glazed.."

"Jealous...?!?! Aren't you ashamed...? it's a quality of a coward..."

Suman said in disgust....

Vijaya Simhan squinted his eyes...

" Do you know... jealousy is the biggest force that motivates humankind. Why do Empires compete with each other?why the kings try to outsmart with whay they do...? Jealousy ....it is the driving force of progress..."

Suman smiled sarcastic...

" If you're driven by the jealous, you have to compete...you have to out smart...in a fair way..."

"You're Right.... I have my own kingdom.... full of wealth and what I wanted the most....but, when I see a lovely girl ..a fascinating place.. a charming village ....a sparkling diamond ...a prosperous country ....my selfishness flutters in my soul
. I want the charms of this world to be mine and mine alone....and, I have achieved them to fulfill my soul... But the thirst in my soul was never quenched ,  as I have not defeated Shiv..."

"Everybody have their own weakness... Jayasimhan had a pride on his bravery...it Killed his clear thinking and vision... Pride makes you underestimate your foes and overestimate yourself...that happened with my cousin...he was killed by his own pride...."

"It won't take much time for shiv to defeat me.... And I am not a coward to hide myself... I will face him directly at battlefield in some other day... before that, I just wanted to make him weak..."

Suman looked up swiftly...for the first time , fear gripped in her...

He laughed understanding her mind...

"And you know your weakness? Love..
!!!I knew shiv.... he is chained by your love and you by his love.... A warrior should focus on victory and victory alone ....that should be your only dharma....love makes you weak . Love has unseen bondages that take you into the abyss of failure at the crucial moment....this is that crucial moment for both of you...."

He clapped his hands merrily....

Despite of suman's best efforts, a lone tear fell on her cheeks...

He was right..I am his weakness.
.it was a well sketched plan  to defeat Shravan....

   Suman was dumbfounded...her mind was worried about Shravan...still...she didn't want to give up...

" Vijaya Simha..he will come to you... Count your days...he will smash your skull and crack your bloody mouth...I accept ,unlike you the beast, he is tied with my love...but, my love will not kill his courage as you think...."

   " Is that so....?in that case you're wrong... you have spoilt him with too much of love... I have heard that shiv was shattered and sat in the steps of Royal court lifeless....he was sickened with your love and now he's a wingless bird...a hallow soul....I wanted this to happen...and I did it...."

  His face shone in joy...

" Empress Sumantha....I just wanted Shiv to suffer....you are not a prisoner and you will live the life as you wish here until I succeed shiv in war...after that you will be released...but.. sooner or later, no one remember Shiv and suman...you both will be swiped out of the history... that's my ambition...."

Saying what he wanted to, he began to walk with much energy...

Suman sat in the floor and closed her eyes.... Vijaya Simhan's revenge tale rewound again....she wiped the tears....

I have to meet Shravan...my love shouldn't chain his courage..

" Samrutha...arrange a horse anyhow..morning,  I have to go to my Shravan.."

Samrutha froze at her words and it was her duty to implement her orders anyhow... more over, she would be the happiest person if Suman leaves the revenge web...

She nodded happily...
But, fate had another plan... The next morning had brought a new trouble for suman...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends..

Here's the next update.... it's a kind of monotonous chapter... but, it's important to narrate the base of this track...so....hope you will like it...leave your thoughts... please vote and don't forget to drop your comments...

Have a happy read..

Love

Arulpirai..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 458 39
Disclaimer : It's a work of fiction!! I don't claim this as authentic. The much awaited Sequel to my 'Dakshayani' story. After years of waiting, Shi...
9.5K 386 28
This story is after the episode 99. Where suman has lost the case now she is again in love with Shravan. Will Shravan except her love? If no then wha...
102K 6.3K 26
Shiv Pandav Vikramadhitya. ..aka Shravan _ The crowned prince of eastern chalukya. ..His bitter wars and love war to expand his dynasty bloom i...