crushing on him → pooter

By animesadiddies

Naya Jones has a celebrity crush named Pooter. He notices her one day, and they become more than friends. tru... More

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
Authors Note
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
Authors Note
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
Authors Note
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
read read read
readddd

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

2.3K 68 8
By animesadiddies

   Pooter and I still aren't talking, well i'm not talking to him. He keeps texting me but i'm not answering. Matter of fact I found a new man. His name is Austin. I met him when I was at Giant Eagle and I forgot to grab a cart cause I didn't know I was going to get a lot. I thought I was only grabbing diapers but that sure didn't happen. Anyways, I grabbed more diapers then I needed and I had the kids in a stroller. I was struggling, and he walked past the aisle. Then he stopped when he seen me. "Do you need help?" he said laughing. "Yes I actually do." I say smiling. He grabs the diapers out my hand, "My name is Austin, what's yours?" he asks. "Naya, and these are my two kids, Paco and Nya." he pinches both of their cheeks gently. He had a twinkle in his eyes and he looked at them, "Are they twins, their beautiful!" "Aw thank you, and yes they are." He ends up giving me his number and paying for all that stuff I needed.

When I walk into the house, Austin holds both of the twins car seats and puts them in floor. "Thanks so much for all the help!" I say hugging him. "No problem, your house is beautiful btw!" he says looking around. I take the kids out the car seat and put them in their crib. When I walk back out into the living room I see Austin holding a picture. He shows it to me, it's a picture of me and Pooter when we first met. "I take this is your baby daddy?" he says. "I take the picture out of his hand and put it on the table. "Yea," I say walking away "But thanks for everything, your such a big help." I say trying to change the subject. I guess my facial expressions were a little off, Austin came and held me close. "No problem." he says and he walks out. When he leaves I study the picture of Pooter and I again. I feel like being with Austin is wrong, but I love him. "I wonder what Pooter is staying at or doing?" I think to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 141K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
172K 3.8K 25
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
789K 40K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
798K 67.3K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...