Hana

By meizuru

It is his skating that attracts me. It is her warmth that cures me. It is her smile that saves me. It all hap... More

Hana
Chapter 2 Icy cold outside but burning hot inside.
Chapter 3 The Confession
Chapter 4 The Familiar Person
Chapter 5 Meeting
Chapter6 The Special One
Chapter 7 Exchange Nicknames
Chapter 8 I Believe.
Chapter 9 Hold On
Chapter 10 Akira
Chapter 11 The Parade with You Will Be in Brilliant Red
Chapter 12 My Real Voice
Memories
Chapter 14 I am the trouble
Chapter 15 Impossible
Chapter 16 I'm right here, don't be afraid
Chapter 17 Decision
Chapter 18 The nip on my upper lip
Resurface
For You Who Are Waiting For Me
Please Save Me, Yuzuru.
Only you. Alone.
From The First Day I Met You.
The Little Indulgence
Roseate
A Rendezvous
In Toronto
Realization
More than you love me
I Do Want to Come and See You
I Can't Wait
Dream
Shattered Mirror
The Point of No Return

Chapter 13 Breaking Apart

534 12 0
By meizuru

P.O.V Megumi

I've never imagine my fate can be so coincidental. Throughout my life, there aren't many sweet memories in my childhood. Even though I was loved by parents and teachers, I don't actually feel like I was basked in love. Since I am the youngest in my family, I get many attention from people around me and they usually stand on my side when arguments occur. As a result, my cousin and even Ruby sometimes hate me a lot. As time flew by, things have changed. My cousins accepted gradually and of course I was really close with my dear sister. But the wound my childhood made has caused a scar that will never be healed in my heart. So, saying that I am very lucky in my life doesn't fit well in my case. Maybe until now.

I have never think of meeting a person (stranger) again. 

It is about two weeks after I came back from Japan. The school started right after I came back to Taiwan, but I was in perfect mode to study. I was very motivated, of course, because of Yuzuru. Most of the reason still defines my admiration of him, but another part of the reason is that we are friends for now and I can claim in my heart, I am the special one.

I keep it as a secret. My relationship with Yuzuru. But all of my classmates know that I am crazy about him. 

"Did you meet him?" Angel asks.

"Yeah.." I smile.

"How nice~" She hits my back.

The teacher enters the classroom and announce that there is a foreign transfer student in our department. Our school always have foreign student every year and this year, the head of the international department announced that there will be a Japanese. Since when I enter the international department, I am always excited about exchange students or transfer students, especially the ones from Japan.

During the assembly, the school asks the exchange student to introduce themselves and their purpose of coming to Taiwan. When the microphone finally reaches the Japanese student's hand, I expect myself to be active to social with this student and be friendly with him or her.  

His English is fluent and he seems to be confident on stage. But just after he spoke a few words, I realize that I know his voice. The voice with warmth and bright like a light guiding me.

I run to him after the assembly, grab his arm and use the enough power to turn his upper body around. He opens his eyes like he is going to scared to faint, but there are no other doubts he has after he sees my face.

"Megumi?!" 

"Yes." I gasp for air after a long run to catch up with him. "It is great to see you again Akira."

"Wow! I didn't know we will be in the same school!" He answers.

As we walking with the student crowd to the elevator in our teaching building, we laugh and talk very naturally without even notice that it is only the second time we met each other. Everyone stares at us especially my classmates.

"Meg, when did you start to be so open to strangers?" Maggie asks, who is one of my best friends.

"Oh, it's actually not the first time." I explain. "This is Akira and he helped me once in Japan when I encounter a big problem."

"Oh...." 

"Akira, this is Maggie." I introduce Maggie to Akira.

They say hi to each other and we enter the elevator.

I like to stay in the corner but the crowd in the elevator makes me feel that I am sharing the space with so many people. I am pushed to the corner and feel like I am unable to breath. Just when I struggle to keep some space between the person in front of me, I figure out that there are enough space for me to have some privacy space. Akira is standing in front of me trying to resist the people pushing in the elevator. He is so tall that I feel I am in between two walls.

"Are you alright?" He asks. His eyebrows frown when another person tries to squeeze in the elevator. 

I peek through his breast and see there is no more space in the elevator. Then I realize how much pressure he is having on his back and on his arm he is pushing the wall to make space for me.

"I'm fine." I nervously answer back. I don't like to be protected when others are suffering.

"Hang on, it's almost there." I tell him.

He grins and let out a long sigh.

Ding The door opens and people rush through it. Akira stretches and let me leave the elevator first. When he comes out I am standing in front of him.

"Thank you very much." I tell him.

"Your welcome."

"No, I mean last time." I smile.

"Oh, that's nothing." He shrugs.  " so how you are doing with your boyfriend?"

My blood fills my cheeks and tension comes when Akira says that.

"Uhh, we are not in a relationship. We are just friend." 

"Oh, I am sorry." He apologies. "But you guys are doing well?" 

"Yup." I raise my lips.

"Hey." He stops waking to the classroom and stands in the middle of the hallway. 

"Yah?" I turn back.

"Don't love him. He is too popular." He says with a low voice. His eyes look sharp and with tension. Akira puts his hands in his pocket, then walk closer to me.

"I saw the message last time when you passed out." He says. "Are you serious? He is Yuzuru Hanyu! The prince of nearly every Japanese teenage girl. "

I stand still. 

"You saw the message?" I speak calmly.

The fire in my heart burns flamboyantly. The fire is different from the fire I had at the rink. I am furious. My relationship with Yuzu, my secret with Yuzu, my love for Yuzu seem to have been projected on Akira's eyes. I am insecure. I am panic and angry.

"I will not...." I start " let any people to judge my love." I hold my fist tightly. My voice shakes. I can't hold my anger back any more.

"Akira, have you ever love a person?" I say with my tears drip on my cheeks.

"Have you ever met a person who you think you must love or you can't able to breath?"

"Have you ever got a chance to get that person to love you but someone tells you to give up?" I shouted.

Akira looks down and bits his lips.

"I just did."

I walk away and leave Akira alone in the hallway. I wipe out my tears and take out my phone.

I feel like I just lost Yuzuru in my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 248 15
Mesmerized by Hinata, Uchiha Sasuke develops a feeling towards hinata. In his darkness she became a light. Love blooms in his heart. A story abou...
43.7K 1.4K 33
Isabella thought she was content with her mediocre life, living how she was expected to live. An uploaded video of her figure skating turns her mu...
29.7K 1.1K 43
Overcoming challenges defined them, and defined their relationship. As soon as he saw her on the ice he knew she was special but quickly disappeared...
44.8K 1.5K 48
I told myself I'll try again. I did. It's my last chance. But it turns out, there's gonna be more to it than just skating. Highest Rankings: #31 - s...