Twisted Fate (UN-EDITED)

By sjshrksprincess

Hey guys this is my first story i have ever written so please be patient with me. Any comments and feedback t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors Note

Chapter 6

1.8K 47 0
By sjshrksprincess

 After one 3 hour flight, one 2 hour layover, and one more 1 hour flight we finally land in LA, California. “Finally we made it” I half yawn.

“Right it took long enough but I have a feeling it’s going to be well worth it” Nick agrees.

“It’ll be worth it once I get a bed” Jade says half asleep.

“I second that” Sam says while leaning on Cole.

Cole just laughs and walks to the front desk to ask about car rentals. As he stands at the desk talking to lady we are all leaning on each other falling asleep. He walks over dangling some keys and without a word we follow him outside. We walk up to a gorgeous Pearl White Cadillac Escalade.

“Wow you got this for us for a week” I say with wide eyes.

“Yep I know you love the Escalade. I tried to get a Range Rover but they didn’t have any.”

“Well this is a good second” I laugh as we all climb in. We drive to the Disneyland Hotel where we have 2 rooms waiting for us. We pull up to the Hotel and there is someone in vale ready to help us unload our things on a cart and one person to park our car. I walk in and up to the desk.

“May I help you” the bleach blond receptionist asks.

“I have 2 suites reserved under Aria Santos.”

“One moment while I look those up” she says with a fake smile. I can tell she doesn’t want to be here.

I thought this was supposed to be the happiest place on Earth’ I say to the others. All I hear in return are chuckles.  I feel someone walk up beside me and know it must be one of the guys by the way the receptionist’s demeanor changes.

“What can I do for you” she says flirtingly.

“Have you gotten the rooms yet Aria we are tired” he says ignoring her. I snicker as the smile drops from her face and is replaced with a glare directed at me.

“Almost Nick I’m just waiting to get the keys from the girl behind the counter.”

“Here are your keys enjoy your stay” she says sweetly. “Oh and here this is for you” she says as she passes a card with her number on it to him.

“Thanks” he says while looking at it.

As we walk back over to the others he throws the piece of paper in the garbage and we all hear the lady gasp and huff. We laugh as we grab our things and head to our suites. When we reach our floor we notice we are across the hall from each other. Cole and Sam have one room with a king size bed and Jade, Nick, and I have one with two queen size beds. “Goodnight guys we will see you three in the morning” Cole says as they open their door. After everyone has said good night we walk into our suite and drop our suitcases. Jade and I throw ourselves on one bed and Nick takes the other. 

“Anyone need the bathroom because I want to take a shower before I fall asleep” Nick asks.

“No but don’t take forever I want to take a shower too” I say.

“I third that” Jade says half asleep.

We laugh as she is already half passed out. “Why don’t you go first Jade because you look like you are already to pass out” Nick laughs at her.

“Are you sure I don’t want to be rude.”

“Of course I’m sure. Go ahead Jade, go take a shower before we have to throw you in there.”

I laugh at them and close my eyes. I feel Jade get up and go get her things for her shower. Then I feel the bed dip and smile.

“What’s up brother?”

“Nothing just thinking I wish the others were here with us.”

“Me too I just wish we could be a family like we used to be.”

Then we hear a knock on the door and Nick gets up to answer it.

“What’s up Cole?”

“Nothing Sam is taking a shower and I felt like I need to be here with you guys.”

“Yea I think Aria could use a hug.”

They walk over and hug me one on each side.

“I don’t understand why we all can’t be together. What if his dreams are false like they are trying to separate us to weaken us?”

“I don’t know what his dreams are either but you know once they make up their mind there is no reasoning with them” Cole says hugging me tighter.

“I know it just hurts that they don’t think that we could have helped or anything.”

“Yeah but they thought they were protecting us” Nick tries to reason.

“We should be able to pick if we want to be protected or with them” I say with tears falling down my face.

“Awe Princess don’t cry” Nick says sounding broken.

“Yeah Little One don’t cry you still have us and now Jade and Sam too” Cole says.

“I know. I don’t think I’d do very well if you too would have went with them” I say cuddling into their sides. I close my eyes and breath in their scents.

Another knock on the door revels Sam. He comes in freshly showered with his hair still wet. He walks over and kisses Cole.

“Your turn for a shower” He tells Cole.

“Okay” Cole says getting up to go back to their suite. “You coming?”

“I think I’m going to hang out with Aria while you take a shower.”

“Okay I’ll be out in a few minutes.”

“Okay I’ll be right here.”

Just as Cole leaves Jade gets out of the shower.

 “Who’s next?”

“Nick you go ahead I wanna lay here a little longer.”

“Okay Sis I’ll be out in a few minutes.”

“What’s wrong Cupcake?”

“Who is Cupcake” I ask looking at Sam like he is crazy.

“You are”

“How in the world did you come up with Cupcake?”

“I don’t know just testing out nicknames” he laughs.

“You are such a dork” Jade laughs.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever, but seriously what’s wrong Aria?”

“Yeah you look like someone just kicked your puppy.”

“Really, why did a kicked puppy have to be involved?”

“Stop trying to ignore the question woman” Jade says giving me that look like I’m in serious trouble.

“I just can’t help but feel like the others abandon us and even though they meant well it still hurts. I mean they are our brothers we are supposed to be a family and help each other not push each other away” I say fighting back tears.

“Well they did mean well but I can see where you are coming from.”

“Yeah and besides you still have us we are part of your family now too. At least I hope we are” Jade says looking sad.

“What do you mean at least, of course you are. You are my sister now and you are my brother Sam nothing will ever change that. EVER” I say with emphasis.

“Well I always wanted a sister and brothers who cared” Jade says with a half-smile.

“And I always wanted a family I could be myself around so it looks like we both got what we’ve always wanted” Sam says smiling.

“Damn straight you both did” Nick says freshly out of the shower and comes jumping on all three of us.

“Hey, GET OFF MY MATE” Cole yells.

“NEVER! He’s mine” Nick says while hugging Sam and laughing.

“Oh you’re gonna get it now brother.”

We watch as Cole and Nick wrestle to the floor. After about 5 minutes of non-stop laughing and trying to catch our breaths Sam finally decides to put an end to the play fighting.

“I’m sorry to disappoint you Nick but the only person I’ll ever want is Cole.”

“Ha, Ha, Ha I win Nick so stop trying to take my mate.”

“I’m sorry boys but I don’t swing that way anyways.”

We all laugh. “Well I’m going to take a shower then go to bed guys I’m exhausted” I say while climbing on off the bed.

“Okay yeah I’m tiered too I think I’m going to go to bed” Cole says.

“I’m coming with you” Sam says getting up to follow Cole.

“Goodnight” we all say in unison.

As everyone leaves the room I go to take a shower happy to be alone and lost in my own thoughts for a while. I set the shower as hot as I can stand it and undress. As I stop under the soothing hot spray I can’t help but think about everything that has happened in a week. Jeez I feels like I’ve been running a marathon and it won’t stop. I start to wonder if what Seth and my other brothers said was true and if it is why would separating us be better we have always been stronger when we are together. I wonder if someone or something powerful is trying to split us up that would be the only explanation I can think of.

As I grab the shampoo my thoughts wonder to Jade and Sam. I finally have a sister and another older brother. Well at least I consider them my siblings. I am so happy that Cole found his mate even if it did start a little rocky but it’s worked out for the better so far. I wonder what it will be like when I find my mate. Anyways I love having Jade as the sister I never had we are so alike, like two peas in a pod. We really are going to be close. Then there is Nick. I’m glade Nick came to join us after everything and I realize he was telling the truth when he said he had no clue what the others were talking. Something about this whole thing just bugs me but I guess I’ll have to wait to see what is going to happen.

I am brought out of my thoughts by the hot water turning cold. Wow I didn’t know I was in here that long. I grab a towel and climb out of the shower. After drying off and putting on p.j.’s, which consist of my Shark pajama bottoms and one of my Hollywood Undead tank tops, I quietly open the door and come out of the bathroom. As I walk more into the room I see Jade and Nick are both passed out on their beds already. I smile and think this trip is going to be good for us. There is something telling me tomorrow is going to be a big day for Jade so I am going to make sure it is just me and her for most of the day. I walk over and give Nick a kiss on the cheek and whisper good night. I crawl into our bed and whisper good night to Jade and as soon as I get comfortable I am out like a light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...
10.2K 208 17
~COMPLETED~ Okay listen. I'm gonna be straight up with y'all. I can't write a description. I suck at it. I'm tellin' the truth right now. But!!! Plea...
17.3K 394 38
DISCLAIMER: Chapter one and two are published privately. I tried but cannot publish the first two chapters. The description below summarizes what hap...
2.6M 72.1K 44
Cause of death? You guessed it. Both drug overdose. If you ask me they did it on purpose. They didn't love me enough to stay here and care for me...