įµˆįµ’ Źøįµ’įµ˜ Ź³įµ‰įµįµ‰įµįµ‡įµ‰Ź³

By xluvjoon

where namjoon writes his late lover, jimin, letters everyday inspo for this book: "in the end." by mygcafe an... More

letter one
letter two
letter three
letter five
letter six
letter seven
letter eight
letter nine
the final letter
author's note

letter four

42 5 0
By xluvjoon

dear jiminie,

do you remember our first fight? i asked you if you wanted to meet my parents and you said no. i was shocked and got upset, we said things but not to the point where it would hurt one another. once we had calmed down i apologized to you for getting upset. you told me you would love to meet them just not yet, you were a bit scared. we cuddled for the rest of the night as we just looked into each others eyes talking here and there forgetting about what happened just a few hours prior. our bond with each other grew stronger that night. do you remember that night?

-Joon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

131K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
6.5M 179K 55
ā­ļø į“›Źœį“‡ į“į“źœ±į“› Ź€į“‡į“€į“… źœ±į“›į“€Ź€ į“”į“€Ź€źœ± źœ°į“€É“źœ°ÉŖį“„į“›ÉŖį“É“ į“É“ į“”į“€į“›į“›į“˜į“€į“… ā­ļø ŹœÉŖÉ¢Źœį“‡źœ±į“› Ź€į“€É“į“‹ÉŖÉ“É¢źœ± źœ±į“ źœ°į“€Ź€: #1 ÉŖÉ“ źœ±į“›į“€Ź€ į“”į“€Ź€źœ± (2017) #1 ÉŖÉ“ į“‹ŹŹŸį“ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...