Secret identity

By triii__

This story will contain graphic content and strong language. Sia has a secret life and is trying to live as... More

Recap
Welcome to us
This Went South
Who are you?
I am sorry
What about us?
Aaron's POV
Time to go
Dont tell
Time for the truth
Sick day
Welcome to Hell ( Daunte POV )
Riley's POV
Nana is that you?
Why are you here?
Sisters
Training time boys
Well this be awkward
Incounter
You here to help?
Who's this?
Listen up
Ugh demons
I love you
Flashback (Aaron POV)
Flashback (Sia POV)
Flashback (Ben POV)
Shut it angel.
You like corona ?
Oh boy why!?
Dammit charlie
Damn mess
Really? ( Aaron POV )
This is bad ( Aaron POV )
Im gonna kill her
Its my fault ( Riley POV )
Cant lose you again
Wtf!?
Well shit
Taken
Screw you
Well im fucked
I dont love you
I got you
Time to leave
Lets get outta here
We out
Am i really?
Will you?
Author note
Volume 2 ( welcome Gab )
Can i kill you?
Im here to help
Did it work?
You bitch
You arent you
Im not that stupid
Its a boy
Did someone say mom?
Hi mother in law (Aaron POV)
Life is good
All good here
Dress time
Graduation day
Dinner time @ the cheesecake factory
Baby is here
Parents
Lullaby
Welcome back ( not really )
How old are you again?
Talk to god like he next to me
Our talk
Moving ?
Aaron POV
Moving
Breakfast
Damion's POV
Damion POV
First day on the job
Wow
Am i
Again
Getting away
This cant be real
Nana POV
Fashionably late
Welcome in
Hug me back
Family day
Daunte POV
Damion POV
Stop
Evening
You again
Game
You love them
Abort mission
Damion POV
CHAPTER 100 BOYS WOOO HELL YAAA ( random title hehe )
Kind of gave up with titles soo
Idek no more
This volume is over
Part (Volume) 3
Daunte POV
106
Okay i gave up with titles
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
1 year later
Epilogue
Author note
Author note

A month passes

14 3 0
By triii__

So it's been a total month of Daunte being here and no one else has come. Him and Nana are a thing I'm pretty damn sure. But shhh it's a 'secret.' "Damion! Breakfast is done!" I shout so he hears me. He comes downstairs and Aaron and Daunte are talking. "This weekend bud, ima take you out." Daunte says to Damion. Aaron nods his head. "Oh alright. That's fine." Damion says. Daunte smiles. I stare at Aaron. Never heard of Aaron agreeing with Daunte.
I have the day off and Daunte is with me. "How's my doll doing?" He asks me. "I'm doing alright. How are you and Nana?" I say and smirk. He turns like three shades of red. I laugh. "We aren't a thing.." he says back. "Ya sure tell yourself that." I say back and we both laugh. "It's weird, a demon and an angel. But she is so kind it's scary. I've never dealt with that before, even you had a dark spot. She doesn't really." He says. "Angels are tricky to read but, take it from me, She is starting to really like you." I say to him. "Want a beer?" I ask and give him one. "Thanks." He says. "How is Aaron and you?" He asks me. "It's Doing alright, he just doesn't like the fact you are here still." I say bluntly. "Don't blame him I did do some dumb Shit. I don't regret it. I actually care for Damion. I didn't have parents who cared." He says and looks a bit... depressed? "I'm sorry. My father I rarely saw and when I did he was asking if I was pregnant and well my mother, tried lining boys up as you know since you where the first." I say. "Ya I know. I was crazy back then. I mean I still am. Try living with Asher and Charlie you'd go crazy. But fuck people. I have not met good humans yet. How do you manage with one?!" He says to me. "I guess, I knew he needed a shoulder and I offered mine. And it went further then I expected. I honestly thought he'd get bored of me by now." I say and take a sip of my wine. "Ya I don't think he's getting bored of you, nor will. I surely never did. I just thought you where annoying always trying to leave hell. But I loved ya." Daunte says very bluntly and sips his beer. "Was it love or was it the fact you listened to my mother and knew our kid would be powerful?" I say back. "No sia I really did like you. Call me crazy I could of went with any other demon girl but I chose the half princess. Go figure right." He says and smiles at me. I smile back. "Quit it with that half princess shit it's getting old!" I say and we both laugh together. "UM GUYSSSSS!" I hear someone shout. It's Nana of course. "I got this note at my door today!" She says and hands me the envelope. Daunte looks at it as well. "It looks like we are invited to a ball?" Daunte says. "Who's name are on it?" Nana asks. "Sia You Aaron and I." Daunte says. "It's next weekend Friday at 8 pm." I say. "I guess we can't refuse..." Nana says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 9K 55
A love letter to the populars, the awkwards, the depressed, the third wheels. Anyone reading this--this is for you. To everyone that feels unimporta...
135K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
1.1K 144 46
After her untimely death, Elizabeth has to get used to being the only normal human in a purgatorial academy of super-powered teenagers and avoid the...
152K 2.2K 38
Short small high school romance Riley Smith. A ordinary teenage girl her mother has passed died to cancer. The only thing she has left is her Father...