A Real Mother

Von DiamondAuthority43

Takes place a few months after The Trial. So Steven doesn't know he has Pink Diamonds gem yet. What if Blue... Mehr

Prologue
CH 1 Coming to Earth
Ch 2 Taking him away
CH 3 Homeworld
Ch 4 The Broken Pearl
Changes (not a chapter)
Ch 6 Who he is
We made it! (Not A Chapter)
Ch 7 Time with Yellow
Ch 8 Betrayal
Ch 9 A cry for help
Ch 10 Black Diamond
Ch 11 Paragon (Finale)

Ch 5 Fixing a Broken Pearl

8.7K 129 150
Von DiamondAuthority43

A/N: I'm sorry it took so long to get this chapter out. I deal with depression so it's hard to gain the will to write. I can do small things like write comments and update my Ask or Dare, but a story like this takes a lot of time because of my depression. I hope you understand why updates to this story are so slow. Now, Enjoy the chapter!

"Don't worry Pinky, i'll save you." The boy was filled with determination to fix Pink Pearl. But a question was on his mind and wouldn't leave him alone. 'Was that Pink's Pearl?' It didn't make sense to him at all. How could Pink Pearl be the Pearl of Pink Diamond and White Diamond.

The more he thought about it the more he understood. He came to the conclusion that Pink Pearl belonged at one point to Pink Diamond, but then White Diamond took her.

"That doesn't explain why she looks so different. What happened to you Pinky to become like that?"

His thoughts were cut off from the door to the room opening, he turned his head to the one that entered the room and smiled seeing that it was his momma Blue.

Blue looked down at Steven and gasped before quickly going up to him and scooping him up in her arms. Tears fell down her face as she rubbed Steven against her cheek.

"Oh Steven, I was so worried about you. I thought something happened to you when you didn't wake up."

'Didn't wake up', what could possibly have happened to him to have his mom Blue worry about him so much?

"What do mean mom?"

Blue used he free hand and gently wiped away her tears. "I thought something happened to you when you didn't wake up for three Earth days. I'm so happy you're ok son."

Three days! He has been asleep for three days. How was he asleep for that long and didn't wake up until now. This perplexed the boy at how this happened. Steven began to think on how this could have happened, but then it hit him. When he was trying to fix Pink Pearl, he kept on using his power. The only guess he could come up with was that he used to much of his power and passed out.

But then the memories of having a memory of Pink Diamond, speaking to Pink Pearl and making that promise flooded back to him once again. Should he tell his blue mom about the dream? Without a doubt he knew that he should tell Blue about the memory and dream. Maybe he should tell all the Diamonds about this. Deserved to know in his eyes. With a determined nod of his head he looked at his blue mom and spoke.

"Mom, there is something that I need to tell you and the rest of the Diamonds." 

Blue looked at him confused for a second but one look into those serious eyes of his was all she needed to know that whatever he wanted to say, must be important.

"Alright Steven. Yellow and White are in the throne room doing their work. They were also worried about you. They will be happy to see you are fine."

Blue put Steven on her shoulder and walked out of her personal chambers and made her way towards the throne room. As they were walking, Steven looked down at the gems saluting Blue and couldn't help but smile down to them with a friendly smile. Some of them even gave a smile back and others gave him a wave.

They made it to the throne room and Blue's Pearl opened the door for her and Steven. Blue looked down at her Pearl and gave an appreciative smile.

"Thank you Pearl."

Blue Pearl bowed and saluted. "Of course, My Diamond." Her voice soft and gentle as ever.

Yellow and White, who were on their respective thrones looked up from their holo-screens and towards Blue. When they noticed Steven on her shoulder, Yellow gave him a smile and White waved to him to which he waved back.

"I see that you are awake, my Starlight." White spoke, not in her eerie voice, but in a calm, soothing and somewhat motherly tone.

"Steven wished to speak to us about an important matter."

The other two Diamonds looked at each other for a second before nodding and ordering all gems out of the room, including their Pearls.

"What is it that you wish to tell us Steven?" Yellow was a bit concerned for her son, did something happen to him over those three days?

"Before I say anything, I just hope you won't see me differently after I tell you." Steven was sad, he knew he had to tell them because they deserved to know but he was also unsure if they would treat him differently.

White's smile turned into a frown. "Why would we see you any different, Starlight? Is something wrong?" She spoke worried

Steven bit his lip and looked away. "I had a memory of Pink Diamond." 

Blue and Yellow gasped while White raised her brow in interest. Steven just kept looking away from them in fear of what they might do to him. But when nothing came he turned to see all of them looking at him.

"What did you see, Steven?" His blue mom asked him. She wasn't mad, but was concerned for her son. Blue wasn't going to lie though, she was still sad when she heard Pink's name but she was more concerned for Steven and what he saw.

"I was in what looked like Pink Diamond's room. I wore this pink outfit with little white balls on the shoes. I was on a pink bubble while I juggled more pink bubbles. I heard laughing and clapping next to me so I turned to her and saw," Steven looked right at White. "Pink Pearl. The very pearl that you have now White," Steven looked away from White. "But she wasn't white, she was pink and didn't have the cracked eye. She looked bright and happy. She was filled with so much life. Pink Pearl spoke to me saying that 'I needed to prepare for the ball'. My body moved on its own and when I looked in the mirror I saw Pink Diamond, not me."

When Steven finished he looked at his Diamond family and saw that they were all wide-eyed. Tears fell from his eyes as he looked away from them. "I knew you were going to see me differently."

The sound of Steven crying brought them out of their trance as Blue was quick to take him of her shoulder and cradle him as best she could.

"Steven, we would never see you any different. We love you and that will never change." Her soothing voice seemed to calm him down but his worries were still there.

 "Blue is right Steven, we would never see you any different. Though how you are having memories of Pink is a bit confusing." 

Steven looked at his yellow mom before looking at White. White smiled at him with a motherly smile, telling him that he was alright and they wouldn't see him any different.

Steven sniffled one more time as he took in their words and felt in his gem that they were telling him the truth. His famous smile returned, but only for a second as he remembered Pinky.

"White? Was Pink Pearl always your Pearl?" He asked. Steven needed to know the truth and White was his best shot.

White sighed and shook her head. "No, Steven, she wasn't. That Pearl originally belonged to Pink and when she got her colony, I took her Pearl and gave her mine. My original Pearl then betrayed Homeworld and joined Rose Quartz in the rebellion." White had a hint of anger as she spoke the last part but it seemed that no one noticed.

Steven's eyes widened in shock at the information he received. The Pearl on Earth that he knew his whole life was White's original Pearl!? But he needed to know for sure.

"Did your original Pearl have her gem in her forehead?"

White nodded. So it was true. He didn't have time to think on it because something or someone was more important on his mind. Pink Pearl, and how he was going to fix her. But first he needed to know what happened to her.

"What happened to Pink Pearl to make her the way she is now?"

White was a bit more hesitant on this one. But answered the boys question anyway.

"I did that to her. I broke her because when I heard about Pink's shattering I was so overcome with grief that when I saw that Pearl I was blinded with rage seeing her. So I broke her." White looked at Steven and saw his horrified face. Yellow and Blue were also shocked about hearing this, considering that they didn't know either.

Steven should hate White for doing that to Pinky, but he couldn't. White was overcome with grief and lashed out in anger. He understood and didn't hold that against her. Pink was like White's child in a way and his mother took her from her. Just the thought of it brought a sick feeling in Steven's gem but held it back. But the bigger question: was if there is a way to fix Pink Pearl and Steven was determined to fix Pinky. After all, he promised her that he would fix her and that's exactly what he was going to do.

(A/N: In this universe, White broke Pink Pearl but didn't control her.)

"Grandma White, is it ok if I try to heal Pink Pearl again." Steven spoke with conviction and determination.

White looked at his determined face and saw that he wasn't going to back down. With a sigh, she nodded her head and had "her" Pearl come back in. Blue kissed Steven's head before gently placing him on the ground near Pink Pearl.

"You can do this son. I believe in you." 

With a firm nod he walked up to Pink Pearl and placed his hands on both of her cheeks. "I know what to do."

Steven looked at Pink Pearl for a second longer before leaning in, "I love you, Pinky." With that he captured Pink Pearl's lips in a kiss. The Diamonds eyes wide at Steven's boldness and unorthodox plan.

The kiss ending and Steven moved back from Pink Pearl. A blinding white light surrounded her and the others had to cover their eyes. But just as quick as the light came it disappeared and on her knees covering her broken eye with a hand was Pink Pearl. No longer was she pure white. No, she was pink. 

"Wha- what happened?" Pink Pearl spoke confused.

Steven walked up to Pink Pearl slowly and placed a hand on her shoulder while tears fell from his eyes.

"Welcome back, Pinky."

Pink Pearl looked at Steven with a wide eye before realizing who it was and smiled at him.

"You saved me. Thank you Steven." Tears fell from her unbroken eye as the two came together in a passionate kiss.

"I love you, Steven."

XxDiamond_GodxX

The_Lovely_Starlight

The_diamond_hybride

Craftfury

Green_Diamond1

_FallenWeirdo_

StarwhiteDiamond

serena1890

___Faded___

Arekkusu_777

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

451K 16.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
240K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
244K 9.7K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
946K 35.9K 85
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...