Love is not always Sweet

By anjuarshi

Hello friends... 😊😊 This is my another arshi story... not a new concept, though... I always disliked the w... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29

chapter 6

7K 379 102
By anjuarshi

Khushi walked towards Shyam and stood facing him with a determined look...

Khushi: Ha Shyamji... We got married because we love each other... and I don't think, you have to make an issue out of this...

Shyam: Khushiji, don't try to protect Arnav... I know that...

Khushi(cutting him off): I don't care about what you know, Shyamji... I just know that I didn't see a crap like you in my entire life...

Arnav couldn't hide this matter anymore... Everyone should know that Khushi was innocent... He was the one who forced her into this marriage... He faced Anjali, deciding to tell the truth...

Arnav: di...

Anjali turned to face him...

Arnav: Khushi married me because I forced her into this marriage, di...

Anjali stumbled back with tears flowing down her dried cheeks again while Khushi rushed towards her... Arnav had tears in his eyes too... It might distance him from his family but they should know this truth...

Khushi: Arnavji, what are you doing...? Di, please stay calm... It was just half the truth... Ha, he forced me... I agree... I too was angry for that... but slowly, I understood that he done this because he wanted me in his life... You know Arnavji, right... He couldn't say anything straight... His actions do...

Anjali: but Khushiji...

Khushi: di, please... let us talk about this later... You have gone through so much, already... Please...

Khushi: Arnavji, please... First hand over that man to police... It's high time di gets free from his clutches...

Arnav couldn't take this... Each and every word uttered by Khushi about him and their marriage was killing him... But he agreed to Khushi... He should first throw Shyam out of their lives... Arnav moved towards Shyam and clutched his arm, giving a dead ear to his protests... Arnav started dragging him towards the main door while Shyam was shouting...

Shyam: Rani Saheba... Rani Saheba, listen to me once... (he kept on shouting)

But soon, Arnav dragged him out of the main door while both of them got invisible to the family members... Anjali sat on the sofa with a thud... Tears flowing out of her eyes continuously... Khushi slowly sat beside her and placed a palm on her shoulder...

Khushi: di, every bad in your life got ended, today... You don't have to think about that vile person again... End his chapter and start thinking about your baby... It's your new ray of hope... The baby would be the door to your happiness...

Nani: Khushi bitiya is right, Anjali bitiya... We never even had any doubt that damaadji could do this to you... He couldn't even be called as a human being after doing this to a sweet person like you...

Anjali looked at Khushi and hugged her immediately... Her cries didn't end yet... Khushi too got emotional and tears started flowing down...

Khushi(caressing her back): di, you need to rest... We will talk later...

Anjali pulled back from the hug and nodded... Khushi smiled and helped Anjali to reach her room... All the other family were worried too... They didn't even get a slightest hint that Shyam was just using Anjali for the sake of money...

Payal(holding Akash's hand): Akash, I am sorry... I couldn't tell about Shyamji before...

Akash(touching her palms): it's OK Payal... I understand... Khushiji is your sister and whatever you have done, might have some reason...

Payal smiled...

***

Arnav returned home, visited Anjali's room and saw her sleeping peacefully... He walked towards her, caressed her hair and placed a kiss on her forehead... He watched her for few seconds and moved to his room... His eyes searched for Khushi and his mind reminded him of how Khushi supported him today... but why did she do this?? She could have let him tell the truth to everyone... Just then, bathroom door got clicked and Khushi came out in her nightdress... Arnav looked at her and Khushi too walked towards him after seeing him....

Khushi: we need to talk...

Arnav nodded his head while keeping all his thoughts aside... Both of them got seated at the poolside chairs...

Khushi: today... today whatever I told... (she was fiddling with her Dupatta)

Arnav was looking at her to hear her words desperately while he saw Khushi taking a deep breathe and turning her gaze to look into his eyes now...

Khushi: it was just for the sake of di... She has received enough shocks already and I don't want her to know all these and get worried in this stage...

Arnav gulped hearing her... For a while, he thought that Khushi might have supported him because she cared for him still... but how could he think so... after making her go through hell... after playing with her life... Arnav was still thinking and his face was covered with guilt...

Khushi: Arnavji...

Arnav looked at her and Khushi continued...

Khushi: you asked me a favour to help you in exposing Shyamji and I have helped you... this time, I need a favour from you, in return...

Arnav: what favour?? (he asked with a thudding heart)

Khushi: I want to go to Lucknow... I need to reopen a sweet shop there... that way, we will stay apart and after the completion of this six months contract, we will part our ways legally...

Arnav felt as if someone had squeezed his heart...

Arnav(getting up): what?? You will go to Lucknow?? No way, Khushi...

Khushi too gets up to face him while speaking...

Khushi: this is what I want in return, Arnavji... Do keep this act for more three months... After that, di will deliver her baby and we will tell the family members that we would be getting divorced.. 

Arnav gritted his teeth hearing those words from Khushi... He held her through shoulders tightly before speaking while Khushi struggled in his hold...

Arnav: no way, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada... You will not move anywhere... I accept, I have done many mistakes... I made many false allegations on you... but I don't want this punishment... forget about the contract... I want you in my life forever... FOREVER... Do you get that...

Khushi looked into his eyes painfully and tears formed in her eyes... She shrugged off his arms before answering...

Khushi(shrugging his hands): no Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada... I didn't get you... You are the one who made this six months contract because of your own assumptions... You are the one who wanted to throw me out of your life after this contract... When I am doing the same, you wanted me to stay here??

Arnav(blurting out in anger): Ha, I accept whatever you said... but now, I take back my words... You are my wife and I would like to continue this throughout my life... You wanted to punish me?? You can... but by staying close to me... I don't give any damn to that contract now...

Khushi: what do you think of yourself... Whenever you want me in your life, you could get me in...? No, Mr. Raizada... It's my life... and this time, I am going to walk in my own path... not the one which you show me... I don't care if you accept it or not... I am just informing you that I am leaving Delhi forever... I am moving to Lucknow...

Arnav: you are not going to do this, Khushi...

Khushi: I am... Dare you stop me this time...

Saying that, Khushi turned to go but Arnav held her hand and pulled her towards him, making her land on his chest... their hearts beated in sync and Khushi could feel it... Khushi tried to move back but Arnav held her while folding her hand at her back... Khushi looked into his eyes and spoke with anger.. 

Khushi: leave me, Arnavji...

Arnav: why should I?? If you are not ready to hear my words, I too won't hear you...

Khushi(struggling to get out of his hold): this is my life... I will do whatever I want... I will go wherever I like to... I don't have to hear you... neither I have to think about your decision...

Arnav: you have to care about my decision too, Khushi... I am your husband...

Khushi: I don't consider you as my husband...

Arnav: then, let me make you believe that I am your husband...

Saying that, Arnav moved his face forward towards Khushi's... For an instance, Khushi too was lost in the moment and closed her eyes... but soon, realization hit her and she opened her eyes only to see his lips just an inch away from hers... She used all her strength to free her hand out of his grip and push him away...

Khushi: I didn't give you any right, Arnavji... You are not my husband, according to me... Store these words in your brilliant brain... So next time, if you try to show your rights forcefully, I won't think twice to slap you...

Saying that, Khushi turned around and walked towards the bed... She was about to lie on the bed when she heard his words...

Arnav: then, slap me Khushi... Kick me as much as you want... till your anger gets down, you could beat me... but don't go away...

Khushi(facing him): you are wrong, Arnavji... I don't have any anger to split it on you... I just have hatred towards you... I hate you for doing this with me... and it won't lessen by beating you...

Saying that, Khushi laid on the bed and closed her eyes... Arnav's eyes filled with tears hearing her last words... He was going through so many emotions, right now... pain... anger... frustration... He knew, he was wrong... completely wrong... but he just want one more chance... to show Khushi what real Arnav is... Gulping the tears back, he looked at the sky, sending silent prayers to the stars... The fact that Arnav Singh Raizada writes his own fate is no more a fact... He doesn't want Khushi to step out of his life to prove this... He prayed to change his fate...

'I hate you for doing this to me', Khushi's words reverberated in his ears and it pained... It pained to hear those words from Khushi... the only woman whom he loved after his mother and sister... but it was also true that she was the only woman whom he gave immense pain irrespective of the fact that he loved her... how ironic...

'Please, make Khushi stay in my life forever...', he prayed... He doesn't know to whom he prayed... but whoever it might be... their parents... Khushi's Devi Maiya... any angel or any other eternal power... whoever it might be... he just want them to hear his silent prayers and grant his wish...

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 14.2K 13
*Ranked #1 in redemption(11-8-18) #3 in recommended(26-5-18) #641 IN FANFICTION(21-3-17) Arnav calls Khushi the biggest mistake of his life and more...
80K 3.8K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
447K 17.1K 46
What if Arnav never showed up for the second marriage? What if the truth the Raizadas knew was a twisted one to favor the Maliks? What if Arvind Ma...
26.4K 1.4K 11
Arnav, a Proud Airforce officer who worship his duty. He got married to Khushi, a shy girl but with strong determination. Their marriage was an arran...