My Childhood Sweetheart

Por TineMdlp

A lot of people say that a childhood sweetheart is a normal process of growing up. Each one of us here in thi... Más

My Childhood Sweetheart
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine

321 5 0
Por TineMdlp

"Anaka is this really you?" Said Phillip still couldn't his own eyes.

"Yes, Phillip."

Phillip couldn't believe more when she said his name. He had to blinked and slapped his face twice just to make sure he's not dreaming.

"Anaka, I-I have missed you so much." 

Tears were starting to fall along his cheeks, and Anaka lifts her finger's to brush his tears away.

"I'm here now, don't cry. Come, take my hand."

She reached out for his hand and they flew on top of the lake. The water in the lake started to glisten and a soft white cloud appears out of nowhere, enveloping the two of them. They face each other as they turned around, gazing at each other. Phillip suddenly lifts one of his hand and reach to touch her face still gleaming from the sunlight. 

"Anaka, I'm not leaving you this time, and I'm not going to let you out of my sight forever."

"Oh, Phillip." 

Phillip held Anaka close to him this time, and they flew into the air around the lake. With the sun shining, they were glistening. Phillip noticed more that Anaka is not just an ordinary woman. They both smiled at each other while they float through the air. Everything was so magical, so colorful. The trees started to glisten and the water let out a soft light that followed, whenever their feet touch the water.

As they started to touch the land, Phillip smiled at her, then he started to kiss her softly on her lips. Anaka all of a sudden glowed more, next to Phillip.

All of what's happening right now are being watched by the king and queen. The king is furious, but the queen is happy to see her daughter happy.

"Atheius, look at our daughter."

"Guards, summoned the Herund for me."

The guards knew where the Herund was hiding, then when they spotted him, they took him with them. Suddenly, all of the magical moment disappeared, even Anaka went back as to being Esmeralda, and Phillip couldn't quite believe his eyes. 

"Esmeralda?"

She nodded, then looked down, sadly.

The king ordered the guards to put the Herund away, so he could be punished.

Esmeralda couldn't believe what's about to happen to the Herund. She begs the King to spare his life, and the king did not listen, but only leave. The queen followed the king sadly, and the rest of royal guards.

"Esmeralda, you mean to say, you are also Anaka?"

She nodded, trying to ignore his eyes.

"Why you lied to me?"

She suddenly shakes her head, trying her best to explain to Phillip.

"How could you do this to me? All this time you were with me, you made me believe you're Esmeralda."

She did not know what to say, even now she can't speak. 

Phillip started to walk away from her, then picks up his bicycle and leave. She did not move an inch, just stared into Phillip until she can longer see him.

The queen came back for her along with the other royal guards. 

"Anaka, my daughter."

"Mother?"

"Yes, it's me."

The queen walks towards to her daughter and embraced her.

"I'm so sorry, Anaka."

"Why did they take the Herund away?"

"He is being punished for revealing your true identity to Phillip."

"But what is wrong with Phillip?"

"I don't know, I don't see anything wrong with Phillip, but it's your father's decision."

"He left me, thinking I lied to him. I hurt the only man that I really love."

"Oh, Anaka."

"What must I do mother? I can't let the Herund suffered because of me."

"It is all up to you. When you know what to do, you have to face your father, then maybe, just maybe the Herund will be set free."

"Is that mean I may have to give one thing?"

"I'm afraid so."

After that the queen left, and she was left alone to go back to Phillip's grandfather's house.

Walking back to Phillip's house felt like it the very last time he will see him. When she reaches the house, Phillip was standing in front of the yard looking rather disappointed. Then Trish came out and held onto him.

"Phillip, come inside now."

Phillip noticed her coming and told Trish he will be there soon. Esmeralda stopped in front of Phillip, then Phillip looks at her more serious now.

"How soon were you going to tell me?"

She just looks down, did not know what to say. Her voice is gone, in front of him. He held both her arms and Esmeralda can feel the pressure from his hands to her arms.

"I see, you can feel pain. Can you feel my pain?"

She started to cry, still trying to ignore his eyes.

"Look at me when I talk! Why are you doing this to me again? You left before without saying good bye. For twenty years I was wondering where you are and where you've been. Now you're here, you didn't even have the courage to tell me, that you're Anaka.!"

She couldn't think of how to respond to him, but cry.

"Who am I supposed to love? Anaka or Esmeralda? Huh?"

She cried more and more, then Phillip leaves her alone. He didn't give her a chance to explain anything, so she decided to go back to the lake, hurting.

When Phillip came back for her, she was gone. He did not attempt to follow her. 

By the lake, the king came forward to her and asks.

"Why did you summon you me for?"

"I'm going back to our kingdom."

"And?"

"I'm going to set him free and exchange my heart for Herund's freedom."

"Also, you have to pick your future prince."

"Yes, father, I will marry whoever you chose."

"Even if you don't love him?"

"For the sake of our kingdom, I'm willing to do everything."

"Hmm."

Not a moment longer, Herund was set free, but sad to see that Princess Anaka had to gave everything up, even her own true love.

The Queen spoke to her king afterwards.

"Are you happy to see her like this? Look at her?"

"I am not of course. She will marry as planned. And she agreed."

"To whom?"

"To whoever we pick for her."

But she has proven herself worthy." Said the queen.

"Tell the royal guards to fetch the future prince of The Lake Arnia."

The queen looked sad and asks the royal guard to do what the king had asked. But the king did not know what other plans the king had.

So, when the royal guards arrive at Phillip's house, the rest of the family thought there was some kind of parade, but they were wrong.

The royal guards summoned for Phillip to come. The family did not know what to say or do, but Phillip knows. Trish started to get worried for him, but Julius came next to her for comfort.

Everything was happening so fast and the whole family came along with the royal guards. They had brought them to the lake. The guards only took Phillip and the rest of them awaits.

When Phillip arrives in their kingdom, there were so many people just like him, only slight differences with the height. They are much taller, and their hair is longer, even the guys.

The king and the queen finally arrived.

"Why it's Phillip."

"Yes, it's him. Well, young man. My daughter, The Princess of Lake Arnia had to go through a lot just to prove herself worthy."

"She hides her identity to me."

"Of course, if she stayed like she was, will she ever realized what's more important?"

"What do you mean?"

"We have to protect our kingdom, and we can't just jeopardize our people don't we?"

"I'm not sure I know what you mean."

"We banished our only daughter, Anaka because of you. Because she loves you."

"What?" Phillip suddenly felt guilty for what he had said to her before.

"Yes, I erased all of her memory, even as she couldn't remember."

"So that's why, she didn't say anything. She did not remember me."

"You are right." Said the queen.

"Where is she? I need to see her."

"She's getting ready to be married."

"WHAT?"

"But if you hurry, you might catch up to her. Will be waiting for you there! Guards take him to get changed."

"Why do I need to change?"

"Do you want your bride to be disappointed to see his Prince is wearing like that?"

Phillip suddenly smiled and gave a big hug to the king and queen.

"Now, run along... Before I change my mind."

The castle was full of people, even his family and Julius were invited. They couldn't believe that their son is marrying a princess, and their son is going to be the prince.

Phillip awaits at the altar while Princess Anaka starts to march down the aisle. She has no idea who is she going to marry. She did not care, as long as the kingdom is safe, she will learn to love his prince. Then she saw Phillip's grandfather, his dad and his mom, and Julius, even Trish. But wait someone is missing. 

"Where is Phillip?" She thought.

As soon as she reaches the altar, she saw her Phillip dress as a Prince, waiting.

He smiles at her and she smiles back at him, excited.

She looks towards her father and mother and whispered.

"Thank you."

The King and Queen just nodded in happiness.

The wedding took place in the castle and everyone celebrated their unity as the Prince and Princess of Lake Arnia.

After their wedding, Princess Anaka, and her Prince Phillip, came to the lake. They stand there for a moment. 

"Anaka?"

"Yes, my prince?"

"I have to get used to calling you princess." Phillip said then smiled.

"I'm your wife now, you can call me anything you want."

"I do, huh?"

"Uh uh."

"How about Love?"

"Too cheesy." Anaka starts to walk trying to escape from Phillip's arms.

"Too cheesy?" Asked Phillip then follows her, so he could hold her in his arms again.

When he finally got a hold of her, he looks into her eyes.

"I think Anaka will be just fine."

"I think so too."

And then he kissed her passionately, the lake lights up and the fireflies spread around. The stars in the sky sparkled more that night and they live happily forever and after.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

199 1 17
Bliss. Delight. Contentment. Euphoria. Elation. Joy. Glee. Felicity. Jubilation. These are all words synonymous to the word happiness. But what is tr...
3M 79K 38
I was awakened by a buzz, but I don't want to get up, instead I lay still on my bed and about to dream again when I heard a THUD, I flinched at the s...
362 22 22
I thought I didn't deserve to be loved. Growing up, my parents were never expressive about their emotions, and the absence of affection left a void w...
234K 9.8K 85
"I will never let you control me, you only want money. I'll give you as much as you want but just don't show your face to me." he said looking at me...