Blue Exorcist Truth or Dare

By XxAthena29xX

This is a truth or dare story, you can give me truths or dares, NO SMUT! This takes place before they went to... More

Beginning
No dares yet so have to give my own!
I finally got a dare!
Mephisto x Rin

Another Dare!

446 7 51
By XxAthena29xX

Me~ Everyone we got another dare!

Demon kings~ Really, did you really, you are very unpopular! You barely have any reads, and you barely have any comments! So how on Assiah would you get any dares!

Me~Oh you are so going to regret that! *Shows picture down there*

Me~ You guys see that! Oh by the way thank you for the dare, FanficGirl002!

All the guys (except Konekomaru)~ *thinks* Yessss this is my chance to kiss Rin!

Demon kings~ You are so dumb! We will definitely love this dare!

Me~ *Thinks* Oh you have no idea!

Rin~ Um can we get onto the dare now please!

Me~ Huh...Oh sure! Lucifer since you are the oldest, obviously, you can go first!

Lucifer~ Oh sure I would love to! *winks at Rin*

Rin~ *blushes a dark, deep red*

Lucifer~ *Walks over to Rin and kisses him right on the lips and the make out for a while*

Me~ *after a few minutes* Okay! You can stop now! Mephisto, it's your turn!

Mephisto~ Oh dear....Seems like Rin will have another person to like him!

Me~ Whatever.....Stop rubbing it in not everyone has fifty thousand lovers! Some people can only manage to have one and some have zero! T_T

Mephisto~ *walks over to Rin and kisses him right on the lips and they also make out!*

Me~ *After a few minutes* Even though this really cute, we have to get the others in the chapter! Also Azazel it's your turn!

Azazel~ Finally! I get to kiss my Rin~chan!

Me~ Yeah, yeah, I get it, go on and kiss your love!

Azazel~ *walks over to Rin and kisses him on the lips and makes out with him!*

Me~ *after a few minutes* Okay, okay stop it and Egyn it's your turn!

Egyn~ Okay! *walks over to Rin and kisses right on the lips and slowly they start to make out! (^~^)*

Me~ *After a few minutes* Okay can stop, so Iblis-

Iblis~ COME ON EGYN! IT'S MY TURN TO KISS RIN!!!!!!

Egyn~ Okay, okay, you win sorry!

Iblis~ Yeah you better be! *Walks over to Rin and harshly puts his lips on Rin's. After a minute in turns into a full on make out!*

Me~ *After what seems like 10 minutes* Okay guys stop, it's Beelzebub's turn!

Iblis~Tch!

Beelzebub~ Haha~ *Walks over to Rin and softly puts his lips on Rin's lips, then makes out with him!*

Me~ *After a few minutes* Poor Rin, I feel bad for you, you must be so out of breath! Anyways It's your turn, Astaroth!

Astaroth~ Yeah! *Walks over to Rin, kisses and makes out with him!

Me~ *after a few minutes* Okay you can stop now and now It's Amaimon's turn!

Amaimon~ Yay! Rin are you ready!

Rin~ *out of breath just meekly nods his head*

Amaimon~ *runs to Rin and smashes his lips onto Rin and they make out for literally 10 minutes!*

Me~ *During the 10 minutes, I was busy fangirling over this* Okay this is my OTP but we need to get the others! Shiemi your turn!

Shiemi~ *whispers* Okay... *Goes to Izumo and meekly makes out, with Izumo in the lead*

Me~ Okay, Izumo your turn!

Shizumo~ *ignored me and kept kissing*

Me~ Okay, I guess Shiemi is Izumo's crush....

Me~ *After about half an hour later* OKAY STOP AND SHURA IT'S YOUR TURN!

Shura~ Okay, I guess, *Goes up to Yukio and kisses him, but she gets immediately rejected, and she just walks out sad.*

Me~ Yukio it's your turn

Yukio~ *excitedly gets up, runs up to Rin, smashes his lips to Rin's lips, and they end up making out*

Me~ *After literally a hour* Okay guys, it's Konekomaru's turn!

Konekomaru~ Um can you bring Paku here, please?

Me~ Sure, *Summons Paku and Konekomaru runs up to her and makes out with her*

Me~ *After a few minutes* Okay stop guys, it's Shima's turn!

Shima~ Finally! *Runs over to Rin, who finally got a break, smashes his lips on him and they make out*

Me~ *After 20 minutes* Okay guys it's Bon's turn!

Bon~ Get outta the way Shima! *Runs over to Rin, smashes his lips on Rin's and they make out*

Me~ *After 30 minutes, with me watching and having a massive nosebleed* Okay guys It's Rin's turn!

Every guy (except Konekomaru)~ *Stares intently*

Rin~ Um....Well I like you all! So.... *He goes and makes out with every guy that kissed him*

Me~ Well I hope you enjoyed, and I hope they did your dare right FanficGirl002!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
392K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 35.5K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...