Rizzo the Amazing Doggo

By QueenOfEasyBakeOven

a few months ago, I started writing a book where I based the characters off of my friends and I. I made a ho... More

The Sad, Sad Tale

A Formal Apology

5 0 0
By QueenOfEasyBakeOven

Dear Rizzo, Sophie, and anyone who has been affected by this doggo's death,

               My deepest condolences. I was tired and didn't think before I wrote this into the canon. To make up for my wrongdoings, I am doing everything I can to get every trace of the horrible story off this website. I took down the story and I am working on erasing every document on which it is written. I have stopped building the story and I will not continue. I know that this book is in no way able to compensate for the sorrow that was brought upon you when you read my story, but I will try my best to make you understand that I regret writing that awful chapter. I have money, I have candy, I could even give you my phone if that's what this takes. But as of now, I only have my words and my time. I can only write this letter, sitting behind a computer screen, as I was when I heartlessly decided to take that poor dog's life. I am honestly a bad friend, and I'm sorry.

              Rizzo, I'm so sorry I couldn't give you chicken at dinner. It's just that Sophie's family has a no feeding the doggos rule and I didn't want to make them made. I'm also sorry that I tried to cuddle with you without asking first. Sophie made it clear that it was a nono to cuddle with Rizzo. At least, for me. I love you Riz,

                                                                     -Harmony, author of battling with love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 14.5K 49
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
459K 26K 24
How do you fight the Moon? The King has fallen to a God. The world is gathering, surrounding the Northern hemisphere on all side, crushing, strangli...
6.8M 237K 43
"Who was your first kiss?" Ares asked very seriously and my face started reddening. "I. . . haven't been kissed. Yet." I looked away as I didn't have...
15.5K 1.1K 45
Jake Anderson is an Omega werewolf with no wealth or pedigree. Thrust into a world where mate pairings are no longer a reality, he must take a gamble...