π™π™π™š π™Šπ™£π™š π™π™π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙄 οΏ½...

By xxomultifandomxoo

Olivia Stark did not expect or want to fall for the Mad Titan but you can't choose who you love ! {Infinity W... More

Loss Of A Friend
Trapped
Mission
Knowhere
Reunions
The Battle On Titan
Wakanda
The Truth
Decapitated
Fat Thor ?
Time Travel
Past Thanos
Bloody Room Again
Escaping
Finale

Finally Got Out Of These Handcuffs

4.7K 99 23
By xxomultifandomxoo

Olivia's POV

What did he mean by that ? When he said
'well then you have only seen the start of what I am going to do'
What on Earth was that supposed to mean? Was he going to brutally murder millions of more people ?

I sighed angrily . How many people did someone need to kill to satisfy themselves ? Why did he feel the need to kill anyone anyway ?

I decided I still wasn't going to eat until I was released from this Pole which as stupid as it sounds I have grown to hate greatly .

I was sick of looking at these same four walls and staring at the Nebula girl whom was dissected even if it had been only a few days . I need to get out of here and if not the spaceship at least these damned handcuffs .

Around two to three hours later the guy who delivers my food brought me as I expected another meal and a drink

"Do you speak to Thanos ?"
I asked the guy who brings me his food .

He stared at me looking a bit clueless which made him look like a idiot but nevertheless I gave him a stare which implied 'answer me right now'

He opened his mouth to speak and finally said

"Only to deliver his food I'm nothing important"

"Well I figured that but tell him from me that I will only eat this food if I'm let out of these pathetic handcuffs"

"I don't think he will react we....."

" I don't care how he reacts just tell him that now or I won't eat and I know he won't want that as he clearly brought me here for a reason even if he won't tell me what that is"

With that the guy left hopefully to tell Thanos my message .

More hours passed until I eventually drifted off to sleep only to be woken up soon after with the door slamming rather loudly if you ask me .

I let my gaze follow to the door only to see Thanos making his way towards me . He better be here to get me out of this room .

I stared at Thanos whom had a angry expression on his face and waited for him to say something .

"You are in no place to make any demands"

Thanos eventually said in a rather aggressive tone . I smirked at this as I rather enjoyed making people annoyed especially people like Thanos .

"Maybe not but my words was very true i refuse to eat unless you let me out of this room"

Thanos went silent he seemed to be thinking about this but because I'm inpatient it was taking far to long and I wanted out so I just continued

"You can get someone to watch over me if that makes you feel better"

Without saying a word Thanos unlocked the handcuffs I presume the key must've been in his hand the whole time .

I rubbed my wrists where the handcuffs have been rubbing considering I was pulling on it repeatedly it must've digged into my skin it was red and bleeding however I only seemed to feel the pain now but it was tolerable however judging by the looks of it if I wasn't careful it could get infected .

"You should get that cleaned up"
I heard Thanos say from behind me.

"Yeah I will do that when I get to wherever you decide to take me"

I paused then turned to look towards Thanos who had the same monotone facial expression as usual but then continued

"Speaking of which who is my personal supervisor going to be ?"

Thanos didn't answer but continued walking I huffed in annoyance but followed him as I didn't fancy been handcuffed to some dumb post again or locked in a random room .

I decided to catch up with Thanos and ask him

"What did you mean earlier when you said that I have only seen the start of what you are going to do ? What is it you are going to do ?"

Thanos looked as if he was debating whether to tell me or not but he then said

"I'm going to find all the infinity stones"

"Infinity stones ?"

"Once I've got them all I can just snap my fingers and half of the worlds population will disappear"

I thought about this for a few moments and the word disappear seemed like it was going to make half the words population basically die .
I finally said

"Why ? These people are innocent they've done nothing wrong and your just going to separate innocent people from there family's without a second thought your despicable"

Thanos didn't react to what I said I couldn't decide whether it was because he didn't know how to or because he just didn't want to say .

We rounded one more courner and began to go up some stairs . I still couldn't help but get curious as to who was going to be watching over me .

We walked down one more corridor which seemed like it belonged to only one person and nobody ever came up here unless they had permission .

Thanos opened the only door on this floor
then turned to face me , I raised my eyebrow curiously gesturing for him to speak

"To answer your question Olivia , I'm going to be the one watching over you making sure you don't escape"

I tried hard to hide the shock in my face this was bad considering if Thanos was the one watching over me then I would have no chance at escaping , I then said

"W-What ? Why you ? Don't you have better things to do ?"

"Because I'm the only one I trust enough with the job and yes and you will be joining me on those more important things"

"What are those things ?"

"You will see"

"If I die under your supervision I will come back and kill you"

Thanos chuckled at this . I stepped into the room which was very clearly Thanos room . The room was very well kept and rather nice as much as I didn't want to admit it .

I narrowed my eyes as I saw there was only one double bed . Well I guess I was used to sleeping on the floor from these past few days and luckily I was still tired from my nap earlier on .

I began to lay down in a corner hoping to get some sleep until thanos interrupted

"What are you doing ?"

"Trying to sleep obviously"

"You don't have to sleep on the floor"

I snorted with laughter

"And what do you expect me to do , sleep in bed with you ?"

"Well I wouldn't be very happy about it but I'm not going to make you sleep on the floor"

I narrowed my eyes at that

"But you have made me do that for the past 3-4 days"

"Well that was then . I don't really care if you sleep on the floor"

I layed in the same position for a few minutes longer then decided a actual bed sounded like heaven .

I groaned in annoyance but slipped under the covers making sure my back was facing Thanos and staying as far away as possible from him .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
4K 195 51
Oneshots of your favorite MCU characters!
117K 3.6K 29
Another delusional and obsessed Stane goes hot on the heels of Tony Stark and his girlfriend, who just so happens to be his archenemy's ex-fiancΓ©e. 【...