secret - jenbum

Bởi blvckpinkish

⋆ wherein jennie and jaebeom are dating but nobody knows about it, but later on revealed unexpectedly. + comp... Xem Thêm

o
i
ii
iii
iv
vi
vii
viii
ix
markchae au

v

1.6K 43 9
Bởi blvckpinkish

dress, jewelry, make up, hair.. everything for this hang out. why, you ask?

jennie is hanging out with a stranger that she just met in an event and has only spoken to through text,

this is a different jennie. she's very shy around boys, but jb? she seems so comfortable with him.

how are they not gonna be seen by all the cameras?

she's actually going to jaebeom's house, since they would get noticed around korea and such.

she has tons of jewelry. let's add a little bling she thought,

she got a cute gold ring with a little diamond on top.

jennie is rushing, since jb is probably in his car driving to her house to pick her up.

why wouldn't jb just hang in her house instead of his?

she doesn't know either..

she finished everything that she needed to do and went down just in time!

ding dong.

jb stood there in shock, jennie is stunning.

"you shouldn't glam that much missy." jennie covered her face to cover her blushing cheeks,

"no need to cover jennie, i can see it." jb smirks and lead jennie to the car.

this car ride to his house was awkward for jennie, dead silent.

no conversation nor interaction between them,

"we're here." the guy broke the silence while jennie was scrolling through twitter.

~

"i want to get to know you.." jb starts a conversation with jennie, they're both sitting at the couch this time watching some kdrama with coffee and toast.

"i like dogs-" jb looked at her.

"wait, did i say something wrong."

"i like cats." jb smiled, she didn't know why he stared at her but that was hot.

it was getting late but jb still has energy while jennie woke up too early so she started getting sleepy.

"beom, i need to sleep." she yawns,

"lay here" tapping his shoulder.

"meh that's not comfortable at all." she showed a little pout,

"so how about there?"

jennie looks at where he's pointing at, his bedroom

she doesn't know if he has a dirty ass mind or it's just him being generous, but it's a no for her.

she'd know what will happen- WE ARE NOT GETTING THERE. PERIODT

"i'll just go home then." she stands up.

he pulls her back by holding her wrist,

"hey, aren't we official?" oh yes! they actually confessed to each other a few hours ago, fast right? idk either.. but this author is really kind to make them official now rather than making you wait, right? 🤧 maybe she's just tired of waiting also

//

"uhm this might sound a little creepy, but when i met you.. my feelings for you couldn't fade away."

jennie is sitting there infront of her "man" while munching on her crunchy toast.

"when i started texting you, i tried and tried jennie. i couldn't help but confess to you sooner or later.."

jb's hand makes his way on her hair to play with it.

in all seriousness, boys do that right?

jennie's just there sitting shyly, blushing aswell.

"i'm going to take this time to ask you.."

"would you be my secret girlfriend?"

she stopped chewing the toast in her mouth and looked at him.

they have feelings for each other, as i said.

"you really want it to be a secret while your members and jisoo unnie knows?" jennie questioned

"not all the members.." he shook his head.

"then who? bambam?" she suddenly thought bam because his knowledge about blackpink is everything.

"ani.. jinyoung only." jennie nods,

"i feel the same jb, but the only thing i worry about is.. our career." she turns her tone into a sad one.

"jennie. don't worry about that, we'll keep it no matter what. so please accept my offer"

"if it gets revealed, it happens.. so we have to face it."

"nobody is stopping me and you to have feelings for each other. only our companies are against it, but what will they do-" jennie cuts him

"ruin everything jaebeom. ruin our love for each other." she was serious.

jb heads to his refrigerator and got a small tub of ice cream for her.

"don't stress to much miss. it's just our first day officially together." jb says as he hands her the ice cream, jennie then surprised jaebum with her big gummy smile.

//

"and what about that? yes, we're official. are you not over it yet?" she chuckled.

"i want you to stay here." jennie froze in her spot,

STAY. HERE. was the only words she could hear around her head

"you're ridiculous jb. your members would see me, you're such a cute idiot beom." she pinched his cheeks.

jb stood up infront of jennie and kissed her head,

her heart is ready to get out of her chest.

pound after pound can be felt by her,

"alright. alright. i hope you won't get your nasty ass caught then.." jennie plopped on the couch.

every blink gets smaller and smaller, oh no.. she's about to fall asleep.

while jb is in the kitchen fixing their dinner,

"aah right.." he looked at jennie who is fast asleep on his couch.

he'll never regret confessing to her this early because if not.. he could've lost her.

[don't mind that blur, wrong time]

~

jinyoung's pov

this ass is really leaving my messages hanging..

aish, i'll just go there

i pack a bag to bring along with me and got my house keys and head to jb's.

since it ws quite near i could just walk.. right?

i walk on the sidewalks and opened jaebeom's door.

since this man doesn't know how to keep passcodes, i know how to get in and out.. smaRtt jb.

"jb hyung" jb swiftly looked to my echoing voice, he seemed pretty nervous idk why.

as i walk in i saw a gir- KIM JENNIE?!

i stood there in shock, well i'm proud of him for being such a man but she's sleeping here? she really trusts this old guy? hahaha

"ooh hyung making moves, i see" i smile and hit him.

it seems that he was getting the dinner ready, maybe for me?

"she fell asleep, okay?" jb explained, right.. but here?

"you members know the passcode to your door and could come in and see her." we discuss

"are y'all offici-" he cuts me off by saying..

"yes" he said in a stern way, but as always i try to tease him.

"aahhhh! jinja?" i couldn't believe anything, that fast?? yes jinyoung.. that fast

"let's have a celebration." i stood up and danced like a grandpa,

jb shushed me and signalled me to sit down.

"jaebeom, i'll head home now." the girl stood fixing herself and noticed me.

"wait who are you?" she says in shock,

i chuckled.

"park jinyoung." i stand up and bow to her..

"aah jinyoung oppa!" she smiled,

<hours later>

"wait, why are you here?" jaebeom suddenly breaks the silence while 23 were watching tv.

"one hyung ignored me.." jb was confused,

"mark? jackson?" he didn't mention his name HAHAHA

"its you hyung, idiot." jb looked at his phone with all the messages i sent,

"aah, mian nyoung" i laugh.. "it's fine, atleast you got time with jennie."

i start teasing him again when he hit me hard on my arm.

"a-ah hyung, wtf was that for?"

"you're teasing me." he pouts like a child

"i'll go head to my bedroom now.. i'll be sleeping here okay?" i say as i stood up.

end of jinyoung's pov

- next day

— jennie answers

— rosie hinted some stuff way back 🤧

>>

that's it for this one! next one will be posted this week :) hope you stay tuned because it's back to the present ❤️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.3M 74.5K 18
Ace and Tequila, bound by a threat. Kept By love. •Sincerely, From Your Author, Cr4vinz Read book 1 Peach Kisses, if you want to get a better underst...
662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
217K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
3.2M 79.7K 46
You appeared out of nowhere and made me feel like I am the happiest. You made me fall, I let you.... but that was the stupidest thing I've ever done...