Avengers X Male Reader

By CristianJamesGonzale

Avengers One-Shots & Mini Series that will be added upon requests. I'm only doing the men from the Marvel Cin... More

Information
Pietro Maximoff: Pranking Quicksilver
Scott Lang: Birthday Surprise
Peter Parker: First Dates
Bruce Banner: Insecurities
Clint Barton: Much Needed Vacation
Tony Stark: Cheeseburger Stealer
Peter Parker: First Blow Job
Scott Lang: Teacher Crush
Pietro Maximoff: Coming Out (1k Special)
Steve Rogers: Not Good Enough
Peter Parker: First Time (2k Special)
Too Much Peter Parker
Pietro Maximoff: Alone Time (Preview)
Peter Quill: Romantic, Sexual Love
Scott Lang: Home Sweet Home
Thor: Worthy
Peter Parker: Meet The Family
Steve Rogers: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Alphabet
Clint Barton: Alphabet
Bruce Banner: Alphabet
Tony Stark: Alphabet
Everett Ross: Alphabet
Sam Wilson: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Alone Time (Full)
Steve Rogers: What Are Best Friend For?
Bucky Barnes: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Dodgeball
Bruce Banner: Keeping It Old School
Bucky Barnes: Messing With The Bad Boy
Steve Rogers: Top or Bottom
Jimmy Woo: Top or Bottom
Pietro Maximoff: Top or Bottom
Clint Barton: Top or Bottom
Sam Wilson: Top or Bottom?
Jaoquin Torres: Top or Bottom?
Steve Rogers: Man Before His Time
Peter Parker: The Perfect Day
Shang-Chi: Camp Cretaceous
Shang-Chi: Turn of Events
Pietro Maxioff: Remember When-?
Pietro Maximoff: College Love Isn't Easy

Thor Odinson: A Whole New World

19.6K 282 367
By CristianJamesGonzale

"Thor?" You knocked on the door of your best friend's room while you opened it slightly & you saw a shirtless God of Thunder. The look on your face told Thor that you've never seen the guy shirtless before. "How may I help you, my friend?" Your best friend smiled at you once he realized it was you then the older male pulled over his shirt.

"Tony is going to throw this huge welcome party for me & I'm not a big party person or even an alcoholic person at that so I was wondering if you were coming." You crossed your arms over your chest while you leaned against the frame of the door causing a small chuckle out of Thor.

"Does Stark know you've been on the team for 7 months now?" This time you & your best friend laugh out at the comment, but you just shook your head with a shrug. Thor then pulled on an eyepatch before the 2 of you walked into the empty kitchen. "I think Tony just needs an excuse to tell Clint. From what I heard Tony's husband said yes." You & Thor, at this point, was on a joke/laughing streak.

"Well, if it's a welcome party then I'll be happily to attend & I want to see you drunk as hell so you're going to have some Asgardian Liquor." Thor smirked as he was creating a sandwich that only consisted of lettuce & tomato which you thought was a little odd, but you didn't judge your best friend.

"I thought it can't be able to be consumed by mortal men" You asked while you rummaged through the fridge for Pietro's orange juice, he wouldn't notice so you wouldn't care if you drank all of it. "Last time I checked" Thor pulled on your left wing making it expand then you realized. "You're not mortal. You got your powers from Isis, correct?" Thor leaned against the kitchen counter taking a bite of his food.

"Oh yeah! Sometimes I forget that my wings exist, you know? Also, being able to wield the four core elements of the earth is something you don't really get used to right away." That's the reason why Thor became your best friend in the first place because the both of you controlled components of the earth & he trained you to control it.

Not only he had become your best friend, Thor had been your all time major crush ever since day one of training & it hasn't been the over the top crush either. It's just hanging out, you know?  The thought of you telling Thor scares you a little bit, you didn't think he would return the feelings though.

At one point you thought Thor would be accepting of your feelings letting you down gently, but at the same time you didn't know how his Asgardian ways would effect his take on men liking men. For all you know Thor could smash you with Mjølnir, he cares about too much though so he'd never do that.

"I empathize my good friend. It took me years to realize I was the God of Thunder & not the God of Hammers." You had to put both hands over your mouth to prevent yourself from laughing at the older male which caused your best friend to blush a bright red.

"I feel like the reincarnation of the Avatar. I've mastered Wind, Earth, & Fire, but for some reason I can barely control water like bending it, freezing, or heating up."

"Maybe you should spar with me while you use only your water bending skills." Thor smiled wide as he stuck out his hand waiting for Stormbreaker to get into his grasp, but you squinted your eyes towards him like he wasn't making any sense. "You have no idea how wrong that sentence was. For one, I'm not skilled enough in my water powers to go all out in a spar & two, WATER CONDUCTS ELECTRICITY THOR!!!" You had to yell the last part for emphasis.

"What does that even mean?" You had to facepalm at your best friend's stupidity. Sometimes you wonder how you put up with the God of Thunder's logic, maybe it's the whole crush thing that gives you to put up with it. "If the stream of water I'm shooting at you clashes with your thunder powers I'll get electrocuted. The damage would be more severe than a regular shock." Thor's eyes went wide at the sudden realization.

"My apologies" Thor smiled innocently then he put a hand on your head ruffling your hair a little to make it messy. If there was one thing you didn't like, it was people touching or messing up your hair. When it comes to Thor you felt good & relaxed. You were biased.

To you it always felt nice when Thor did it, that why you didn't swat his hand away. "Are you sure you're ok with this, dear?" You & Thor looked at the entrance of the kitchen to see Tony & Clint, the IronHawk, having a pretty interesting conversation. Clint waved to you & Thor which the both of you returned.

"Why do you keep asking? You're throwing a welcome party for Y/N, I think it's a great idea so if you keep asking if I'm sure I'm going to end up saying no." Clint kisses Tony on the lips then takes swig of his carton of special, flavored milk that he's obsessed with. Tony walked up to you & puts a hand on your shoulder making you look up at Iron Man.

"This party is for you! What theme are you thinking about bud." Tony put an arm around you as a monitor from the refrigerator showed the area of where the party will be taking place. Even though Tony says the party was for you, it didn't feel like a party for you, but you still had a great idea in mind.

"I'm still a kid at heart so let's go with the theme Disney/Pixar characters" The first person you saw Clint giving you an approving look at the idea, but Tony looked very concerned & Thor just looked confused.

"This is a party for me, right? I mean that's what you told your lovely husband." From your side view you saw Clint stand up from the kitchen table with his arms crossed over his chest giving Tony a very stern look. It was funny to see the man so tied down by a simple wedding ring.

"Y-Yes of course. Anything you want, I'll let everyone know right away." Tony stuttered then patted your shoulder twice before walking over to his husband & placing a quick, nervous kiss on Hawkeye's cheek then he left the room muttering words to himself. "I'm assuming you're going to be Merida, she has a bow" You teased & the older male mocked your voice then showed you a dark expression.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny Y/N, for your information I'm not going as anyone who has a bow & arrow. Do you think I'm that predictable?" You crossed your arms over your chest raising an eyebrow at Tony's husband as he threw away his carton of milk. Thor watched you still being confused by the whole thing.

"You're going as Robin Hood, aren't you."

"Pfft No..." Clint tried to hide the fact, but it just wasn't convincing you or Thor & Thor didn't know what the topic was specifically about then he bolted out of the kitchen accidentally bumping his shoulder while turning the corner. "What is this Disney Pixar character you speak of?" Your best friend asked & you were in complete shock.

"You've been on earth for this long & you haven't heard of Disney or Pixar?" You grabbed your phone out of your back pocket searching up those characters on google. The first picture you showed Thor was Aladdin & Jasmine flying on a magic carpet. "You should be this guy, Aladdin, for the party." You smiled looking up at the taller male, Thor on the other hand gave you an I don't know look on his face.

"I can't be this Aladdin guy. I'm Thor, Son of Odin, God of Thunder. That would be committing fraud Y/N."

"N-No, Aladdin isn't real. He's just a character in this movie so what I was thinking is that you be him & I'll go as Miguel from CoCo." You tried to explain to your best friend so you ended up helping Thor with his costume & boy it was a very long process.

***

"Let's see it Thor. I'm excited to see what you look like as Aladdin." You smiled as you zipped up your red hoodie with the face paint that was already applied which Wanda happily helped you with. "I don't know Y/N. People are going to mock me & you know how I get when they do." You heard a sigh from Thor then you walked closer to the bathroom door.

"I've spent hours on your costume & I didn't make you go shopping with me so you have better walk out of this goddamn bathroom right now, Thor" There was a little growl in your voice & your best took notice of that so he opened the door revealing the final product that revealed part of his abs.

"You look so cute in your costume" Those were the words you said on natural instinct while a huge smile spread across your face. "You think I'm cute?" Thor had a soft smile then you realized the words you had said. You started freaking out, your heartbeat was racing by the minutes & next thing you know your best friend put a hand on your head.

It relaxed you immediately while Thor had that same soft smile that never left his face, but you tried to keep it casual so Thor wouldn't get suspicious about anything. "We're both ready so let's head to the main floor. The party already without me so I'm pretty sure Tony is waiting for my arrival." You had said casually as you walked towards the door hoping the older male would follow you.

"Go in without me, I'll meet you there. There's something I need to find." You just nodded your head & headed towards the door putting your hand on the doorknob when your best friend's voice was heard again. "Oh, by the way, I think you very cute in your costume." You sprinted away not wanting Thor to see your reaction that could totally embarrass you.

You took the elevator 3 floors down from where you were, the music getting louder with every descending floor. Once you got out of the elevator Tony announced your appearance to a bunch of random strangers that you didn't know & probably Tony didn't know either.

Reaching the bar you sat next Peter who was dressed up as as Fix It Felix which to your surprise looked pretty cool then you questioned why the younger boy was sitting at the bar. "Nice costume. Pretty legit too. Why are you sitting at the bar? Tony isn't going to let you drink." You tilted your head in confusion then asked the barter for a bear.

"Mr.Stark said if I stayed here & only talk to the team he'd invite me to come. Welcome to the team by the way, I really like how you did your costume. It's simple with the outfit, but that face paint look like it took hours."

You saw Peter blush while looking down at his hands giving the hint that the younger boy might actually like you. You thought about it for a moment considering the age differences & decided that age was just a number. You knew Thor wasn't going to return your feelings anyways so Peter was your best bet.

On Thor's side of things, after he grabbed whatever he was looking for he took the elevator down to the main party floor. When the doors opened the person he was met by was the one & only Natasha Romanoff. "Thor, did you just get here?" She asked pulling on the God of Thunder's arm so they could quickly rush over to an empty couch.

"I just got here, yeah. What's going on Natasha?" She threw Thor on the couch & day next to him excitedly with a huge smile on her face. The Black Widow adjusted herself to get comfortable & the male looked at her with confusion at to what was happening.

"So..." Natasha dragged on her word a little too long then Thor gave her an I don't know look which she facepalmed to. "I want to know everything that's going on with you & Y/N. Did you make a move yet." She took a sip of her drink in the martini glass nudging Thor a little.

"There will be no move making that is going to be made. Y/N doesn't like me that way." Thor looked down at his hands then looked towards the female with a sad sigh then Natasha put a hand on his. Thor & Natasha looked up at Tony who was in his Iron Man suit drinking obsessively while random people cheered.

"Don't think like that. I saw the way he looks at you, there's a reason why you 2 became best friend in the first place."

"Well, he did call me cute a few moments ago. I think it counts for something?" Natasha's jaw dropped at the news then lightly hit Thor's muscular arm making the God of Thunder blush a bright red with a smile. "You don't know if you don't try, right? Trust me, all of it will be worth it & I see my girlfriend in a beautiful outfit. You got this!" Natasha saw Okoye across the way in a Pocahontas costume.

Thor watched as Natasha walked over to her girlfriend giving Okoye a kiss on the lips then the worthy man thought hard about what Black Widow had said. "You are Thor, Son of Odin. God of Thunder. You got this." Thor slapped his cheeks on his face with both of his hands before going to look for you.

The worthy man took the mini stairs that would lead up to the bar & because Thor was tall enough his head popped up enough to see you talking or rather flirting with the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. The God of Thunder wanted to look away, but he wanted to see what would happen next.

"C-Can I kiss you? I know we haven't known each other for that long, but-" You held up a hand to get the nervous boy to stop talking causing you to smile at the spidey boy then you asked the bartender for a glass of water. "Let me clear my lips. You don't want them tasting like beer, you know?" Peter nodded his head very shyly then he turned his head to look at the party around him.

Thor couldn't take it anymore, his anger was building up so he took the opportunity to call Mjølnir & he spun it around really fast to launch himself towards you grabbing your arm to bring you to the top of the roof. "What the fuck Thor?!" You yelled at the top of your lungs making the already jealous, older male to feel a little guilty about snatching you away from Peter, but he didn't really care.

"I-I'm sorry, I got really upset & I really needed to talk to someone. That's why I just kind of just grabbed you." Thor looked at the ground really trying not to look at your eyes & you walked up to the worthy man wrapping arms around him into a hug. "What's wrong? If it's Loki again I'll kill him for good." You clenched your fist letting turn to stone.

"I-I like someone...I'm not sure if they like me back so should I tell them? Should I not? Is there even a point?" Your best friend walked to the edge of the roof looking down at the city of New York as he put down Mjølnir. "You like someone & you didn't tell me?! Who's the lucky girl?" You walked up to Thor shoving him a little by bumping into the older male.

"For now I don't wanna talk Y/N" Thor pulls a carpet from his back laying it down on the ground & you raised an eyebrow at him as he showed a small smile. "You want us to sit on the ground? There's a bench right there." You festered to the seat behind you, but your best friend shook his head.

You watched the God of Thunder sit on the carpet as you watched it lift off the ground making your eyes go wide. "Whoa! Magic Carpets are real?!" You tried to sweep your feet under the carpet to see if it was all a practical joke or something.

"Indeed they are my friend. I'd like to talk while we're in the sky." Thor patted the space next to him wanting you sit then you felt the a breeze pass you & you realized. "You know I have wings, right? I can just fly next you." Your best friend showed a pout causing you give in to him with a huge smile on your face.

Once you were sat the carpet took off like a plane with high speed as you onto the carpet to keep yourself stable. As the 2 of you were flying you saw below the city of New York looking at it from a bird's eye view at all the beautiful lights then Thor took you as high as the clouds going through them.

"I've never flown as high as the clouds before, this is so exhilarating!" You yelled at the top of your lungs then you looked up at the sky to see millions of stars as they sparkles with delight which you couldn't take your eyes off of.

"It's amazing, isn't it? I used to relax on this Magic Carpet in Asgard when I couldn't go back to sleep after a nightmare. It's the best thing in the world. I've never told anyone this before & I'm glad you were the first one I'm telling" The carpet descended down to the water just enough so you could run your hand through the water as it continued to fly on.

"Thank you for sharing this with me Thor." You put a hand on your best friend's right hand as you both smiled sweetly at each other then you the 2 of you looked away with a blush creeping on your cheeks. It was silent for a good few seconds so Thor decided to lay back with his hands behind his head as you continued to be amazed at the new perspective of the world.

"Oh! It's my favorite tree." The God of Thunder got up in a sitting position when his carpet closely made its way to a huge tree that had a bunch of ripe oranges that were ready for picking. Thor grabbed 2 before the carpet made its ascend to the clouds again.

Thor handed you an orange then he looked down trying to peel the fruit & you did something you never thought you'd ever do in your life. You pushed Thor yo lay down causing the older male to grunt at the action then you kissed him flat on the lips. Before Thor had a chance to kiss you back you realized what you were doing & you turned so that your back was facing the north god.

"I-I'm so sorry...I shouldn't have done that because you're not gay or bi & you took me on this ride to talk about someone you liked. I-I promise you won't have to talk to me anymore &-" You looked over to Thor who used his left hand to support his body up & you couldn't bare to look at him anymore.

"I th-think I'll go b-back to the Tower." You stood up on the carpet spreading your wings getting ready to jump off, but when you did jump up Thor grabbed your wrist bringing you back down on the carpet. Your vision was clouded by tears as you pulled your knees to your chest causing your wings to cover your front view of the older male.

"Y/N..." Your best friend somehow got through your wings grabbing both of your hands so gently like he was going to break you into millions of pieces then he lifted your chin up making you see a blurry version of the God of Thunder. "H-Hey, it's ok. Please, don't cry Y/N." Thor places both of his hands on your cheeks wiping away your tears with the pad of his thumb.

Once your vision cleared up you finally saw your best friend clear as day with the sweetest of smiles ever then the older male slowly placed his lips on yours ever so gently to show you how much he like & cared for you, but you pushed Thor's chest to get him off of you.

"D-Don't do that to me Thor. You're one of the nicest guys on the Avengers Team next to Dr.Banner & you're only doing this because you feel pity on me so please...Don't tease me like this. I'd rather be heartbroken."

"What?! D-Don't be an idiot Y/N. I've liked you since the first day you walked through those elevator doors so Nick Fury could introduce you to us. I like everything about you. From you H/C hair, E/C eyes, & your soft skin went you give me the best hugs in the world. I've liked you for a very long time my friend & I got jealous when you said you would kiss Peter."

"R-Really? I only flirted with Peter because I thought there was no possible way you'd like me, a guy. You had a thing with Jane before &-" Thor cut you off by descending the carpet to the ground at a beautiful lake that had a reflection of the sky above us. Your best friend took your hand leading close to the water.

The God of Thunder grabbed you by the waist pulling you closer to his chest as possible as you intertwined your finger at the back of Thor's neck. "I don't like you Y/N" Thor said in a serious tone making you feel like an idiot about confessing your feelings so you were about get out of his grasp, but the stronger male held you in place.

"You didn't let me finish" The God of Thunder said with a smile, but you couldn't look away from his cuteness. "I'm going to be honest with my feelings & say..." Your best friend sighed trying to hide his obvious grin, to his prevail he failed miserably.

"I love you Y/N/N" Thor called you by the nickname no one has called you in years & you never told anyone about, not even Thor causing you to blush a bright red. "Y/N/N? No one has ever called me that in a very long time. I'm surprised you know that considering I've never told you." You spoke while turning head towards the lake so you wouldn't see Thor's mischievous smirk on his face.

Thor kisses your temple lovingly before you looked at the older male again. "Your notebook says property of Y/N/N in small letters. I pay attention to the little details even if everyone else doesn't think so." Your best friend had said causing a chuckle to slip out.

"I love you too God of Hammers" It Thor's turn to blush without taking away his smile since he kissed you on the magic carpet then the both of you saw a shooting star fly across the sky.

"Make a wish"

"I wish to be with you forever Y/N" Thor said in a whisper then he placed his lips on yours letting you melt into him. It was the perfect moment for the both of you & for the rest of the night you & Thor stared up at the sky enjoying each other's company while looking for all the constellations in the sky.

***

(A/N)

That's it for Thor!!! It was a pretty long one, but I think it's worth it for you guys!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU & Thanks for reading!!! ❤️

WE'RE ALMOST AT 500 MARVEL FAMILY!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 3.6K 57
Requests are closed. Request anything at all! Any kind of Loki is welcome here.
25.3K 275 24
different oneshots of avengers, some fluffy some very smutty read at your own risk
2.7K 137 22
Avengers One Shot! Based on your favorite Avengers! Requests Are Open!
292K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)