Oh! My Darling Teacher

Oleh lailamehtaab

Meet Shah Brothers... Muhammad Zulqarnain Shah, 27 years old, handsome, humble and one of the best actors... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter#1
Chapter#2
Chapter#3
Chapter#4
Chapter#5
Chapter#6
Chapter#7
Chapter#8
Chapter#9
Chapter#10
Chapter#11
Chapter# 12
Chapter# 13
Chapter# 14
Chapter# 15
Chapter# 16
Chapter#17
Dear Readers
Chapter# 18
Chapter# 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter# 21
Sorry Readers
Chapter # 22
Chapter#23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter# 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter# 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter#31
Chapter# 32
Chapter# 33
Chapter# 34
Chapter# 36
Chapter# 37
Chapter# 38
Chapter#39
Chapter#40
Chapter#41
Chapter#42
Chapter#43
Chapter#44
Chapter#45
Chapter#46
Chapter#47
Chapter#48
Chapter#49
Chapter#50
Chapter#51
Chapter# 52
Chapter #53
I am sorry

Chapter# 35

3K 252 28
Oleh lailamehtaab

Unedited.

Hira's POV:

Despite the mild fever I unexpectedly feel fresh today. After falling into the pool, all the memories of yesterday are a blur and for some reason, I don't feel like recalling them. Pondering over the past never leaves a pleasant impression on me.

Start the day with positive thoughts!

Looking at my reflection in the bathroom's mirror, I remind myself and entered the bedroom. As I was making my way to the wardrobe I heard hushed voices coming just outside my door. Alerted I stepped near the door and place my ear on it. There were two males talking to each other and to my surprise, they were none other than Zulqarnain and Ahmar.

What they are doing in front of my door?

The question instantly raised in my mind but instead of opening the door and inquiring to the subjects directly, I remain stood silent.

"She left already?" I heard Zulqarnain's surprised voice.

"Yes. The examinations are near so the workload has increased." Answered Ahmar in a calm voice.

What workload???

"I didn't know that."

"Of course you won't. A busy person like you will never have time for people around him."

"It's not like that."

"It has always been like that. Anyways, it's better to call her instead of spending your whole day in front of her door waiting." With that, I hear footsteps going far. As someone has left the place. Soon another pair of steps followed the first one and now there was complete silence.

Why Ahmar lied to Zulqarnain?

What would happen if he found me leaving the house???

This thought disturbed me a little. Zulqarnain has finally started to step towards Ahmar and he will be disappointed if he found out that his brother was lying to him.

Praying silently I came downstairs, hoping that I don't run into Zulqarnain. But my worry vanished when I was told that he had already left for a jog. I quickly ate breakfast and rushed to the bus stop. Luckily I managed to dodge Ahmar today. It's not that I dislike his company, it's just I don't want to be spoiled by anyone. Because sooner or later I will be on my own. Hero, Ahmar their family or even my friends, no one going to stay in my life forever. I don't want to be habitual to their presence.

~*~

Standing at the bus stop, I once again looked around and didn't find any other soul. Well, it wasn't new, rich people like Zulqarnain don't need public transports. Perhaps that's why there is only one bus that came here, carrying most of the workers from the neighbouring houses.

Going by public transport after so long feels a bit strange. I guess I have gotten used to travelling in Ahmar's car.

And this is not good!

The whispers in college are getting louder day by day and I am sure that one day the staff, as well as the students, will ask me on my face. I don't know if I would be able to tell them the truth. I didn't even tell Mashal who is the closest to me.

I glanced at the wristwatch to check the time and on looking up I find an extremely familiar car racing in my direction.

Great!

"Why the hell you run off to?" He gets off of the car and shouted marching towards me.

"I thought you were sleeping. So I leave on my own." I answered calmly.

"Did you ask someone if I were awake or not?"

"...We ... can continue our chit chat in the car too." Instead of answering him, I went to his car and settled myself on the front car seat.

There wasn't a point arguing with him since he probably was aware that I am lying.

"It is settled that I will take you to college then why did you leave by yourself?"

As expected he throws the question as soon as he gets inside the car.

"Oh! looks like it's going to rain soon." I said looking at the sky through the window. Once again completely ignore him.

"And have you brought an umbrella with you?" I didn't miss his taunting tone but remain quiet and luckily he also didn't try to continue the conversation.

We drove to college in complete silence. Getting out of the car I thanked him as usual and he looked away, as usual. I really don't understand why he avoids eye contact.

If he really hates me then why bother to give me a favour???

It's upsetting because I may accept it or not I have gone attached a little to Ahmar and his friends.

But if they hate me, there is nothing I can do!

I reminded myself, walking towards the staffroom.

Before my first class, I received a text from Zulqarnain, asking about my health. Also, he offered me to go for dinner. I instantly refused, don't want the same thing to happen to me again. In the end, we both agreed to have tea together in the evening since he will be coming home soon. Later I received another text. A very unexpected text, reminding me to take my medicine on time and the most shocking thing about it was the sender of it, who was none other than my student Ahmar. It took me a while to believe that it was really from him.

How can someone of his age care for such small things?

This boy really has a complicated personality!

~*~

"Hello, there pretty lady!" A familiar voice made me looked up from my phone and saw Zulqarnain coming towards me, with his usual cheerful smile plastered on his face.

Don't know why his smile always makes me happy and before I knew it, my lips curved upward.

"I thought someone said they will come home early." I said putting my phone on my lap.

"You will never miss the chance to be sarcastic." He chuckled taking a seat on the other side of the table.

As we planned in the morning he was supposed to wait for me on the lawn but he got late and I ended up waiting for him.

"Well, I don't see the point for being nice to a man who promised a lady and got late."

"I see you are correct. My lady, please accept my humble apologies." He said in a dramatic manner lowering his head a bit.

It made me chuckle and before I could respond, he continued, "Or should I get on my knees and beg to you?"

"No thanks, I think a simple apology is acceptable."

I don't think I can handle this much drama!

"You have a very kind heart, my Lady. I am honoured to be your friend."

"Well, you should be." I laughed.

"I longed to hear it."

"Hm?"

"Whenever you laugh, it feels like a thousand chimes start to ring together." His soft tone startled me for a moment. His smile never left his face and he has a look of satisfaction in his eyes. He doesn't seem like the Zulqarnain I know.

"I'll go and prepared the tea until you get fresh." I said before getting up.

"No need, I am fine and I have already told Ami to send our tea here. No one should disturb us."

"Disturb?"

Who will disturb us?

"How are you feeling now?"

"I am fine."

"Yes, I know the real meaning of your 'fine'. Now tell me the truth, how are you? Are you taking medicine properly?"

"I am... if I wasn't I won't be able to sit here."

"Good girl."

"Yes, I know I am."

"Indeed you are. So tell me, good girl, can you spare some time for me?"

"What for?"

"I am about to start a new project soon and I need your help to memorize my dialogues."

"What? Why? I think you are capable of reading Urdu."

"Of course, I am." He got a bit defensive, "It's just there are many proverbs used by the character, which I have never heard of and unable to pronounce correctly."

"I see. Means I have to teach you Urdu?" I teased.

"Yes! Please teach me everything, my teacher." He said with a dramatic sigh and bow down his head.

"Can you please put your dramatic side out of our conversation?"

"Why? Does it bother you?"

"It's annoying." I said with a straight face on which he laughed out loud.

"I see, now I finally know something that really annoys you."

"Whatever." I looked away.

"So?... When are you starting the classes teacher?"

"Hero, are you... really serious about it?"

"Do you think I am joking?" I didn't answer him.

"Come on yar. I really need your help."

"Okay fine." I raise my hand, "What do I have to do?"

"Help me memorizing the dialogues and correct me whenever needed."

"Okay, I get it. Now let's talk about my payment."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I won't give my services for free. How much will you pay me?"

"How much you want?"

"How much you can give?"

"From my heart to my soul." He said with a cheeky grin.

"Rejected."

"Come one yar, these are the most expensive things I possessed."

For some reason, I didn't find the words to argue with him any further. Therefore, I gave in, "Fine, let's start with tomorrow. An hour before dinner."

"Means I have to be here before dinner?"

"Well, yes. I don't have time after it. I usually work on my lectures dinner."

"You and your job." He made a displeased face, " Okay, fine, It's a deal. An hour before dinner will be all mine."

"Yes, yes. All yours. "

~*~

Zulqarnain's POV:

"Yes, yes. All yours." She said taking the tray of cups from the maid without paying much attention to the words that left her mouth.

It would've been nice if it were true!

My mind wandered off once again and once again I was staring at her as she took our tea from the maid. Wrapped up in a grey colour shawl, even though the weather wasn't cold. Perhaps she was being cautious because of her fever.

"Hira?"

"Hm?" She gave me a questioning look, which made me smile. Sometimes her facial expressions are so cute that I have to stop myself from pinching her cheeks.

"Nothing."

Her expression change from questioning to incredulous but not a single word came out of her mouth.

"Come on! Say something." I teased.

"Drink your tea before it gets cold." She took her cup and lean back on the chair.

"You have changed Hira."

"What do you mean?"

"You are not the same Hira whom I befriend with. You have changed."

"...Change is a part of life Hero."

"Hm, but I miss my old friend. Can't you return her to me?"

"...I don't know how." She answered after a pause and broke the eye contact.

My gaze stared at her for a long moment before I avert them. An awkward silence hung between us, those thousand things I thought to talk to her wasn't able to come to my mouth. It is the same as usual, whenever she was around, focusing all her attention on me, my mind stopped working. I don't remember how I was able to share so many things before we have met. What has changed? She is the same Hira and I am the same Zulqarnain then what is this strange barrier I feel? Why can't things go back to normal as they were before?

"Hero!... quite spacing out. Your tea will get cold." She almost scolded me.

"Oh! Right. Sorry." I quickly grabbed my cup.

This is what has changed!

~*~

Ahmar's POV:

"Take that tea to Hira. She is on the lawn." I was taking the water bottle from the refrigerator when I heard Ami ordering a maid.

Were she expecting any guest???

It's rare!

She has been living here for quite some time but not even once I have heard about someone visiting her or she has gone to meet any relatives. She only went to meet her friend Saba, who got married to their mutual friend. I wonder what kind of relatives she had. They haven't tried to find her or contact her. Or maybe be she is hiding from them.

But it doesn't look like it!

I never find her reluctant to go somewhere, that someone might see her.

Oh well! Who cares.

"Ahmar, would you like some tea too?" Asked Ami as soon as she saw me approaching her.

"No, I am fine." I said sitting near her, "Who is with Miss Hira? And why are they sitting in Lawn?"

"At least call her Hira Baji (elder sister) at home."

"She is not my sister, so I will not call her 'Baji'."

"I don't understand your logic." Ami shook her head disapprovingly.

"Leave my logic for time being and asked her to bring her guests in the drawing-room."

"She is with Zulqarnain and he said they will have tea outside."

He came unexpectedly early today!

My eyes moved to the clock hung on the opposite wall.

"Then why didn't you joined them? Spending time out once in a while is good for health."

"I spend more than a half-hour outside daily with your father. So you don't have to worry about it. Besides, let them be together alone for a while. Friends have many things to share with each other."

"Hm!" With that, I got up.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to my room." I answered leaving the living room.

'Hey! I will be an hour late. Something came up.' I texted in the group of our four friends.

For some reason, I suddenly want to be alone.

____________

Salam and hello everyone!

Sorry about the late update.

Follow me on Instagram ''laila_mehtaab' and on Facebook 'Laila-mehtaab' for news about the update.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Take Care :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

51.8K 1.4K 24
Azra Ahmed Khan, an 18 year old Pakistani, religious and foodie, lives her life quietly with her childhood best friend, Amina despite the absence of...
442K 18.9K 64
~Previously known as Secret Love.~ (Under editing) ~||Alhamdulillah😊 Winner 🏆 of Mystical 2.0 July Awards||~ You can never fight with your fate. T...
337K 14.1K 20
DEEWNAGI (noun) In a world where passion knows no bounds, behold the captivating tale of Jahan Haider Shah and Alizey Rehman Shah. Their love defies...
28.2K 1.2K 19
"Go and meet your bride, son. She is waiting in my room. She is on fire." Di said smiling and I sighed smiling while all just laughed. "The time I t...