Wrath of the Gods(Male Reader...

By QYONNYJ

After the Fall of Beacon, many friends and families were destroyed. Moral gone. Ozpin is gone. Salem has won... More

Chapter 1: Fall of Beacon
Bio
Chapter 2: Unknown Threat
Chapter 3: Friend or Foe
Chapter 4: Revival
Chapter 5: Revealed
Chapter 6: Reunion
Chapter 7: The War Between the Two Siblings
Chapter 8: The Brother Of Salem
Ending Poll Closed
Chapter 9: Personal Reminders
Chapter 10: Thank You Little Sister
Chapter 11: Overwhelming Power
Chapter 12: A Roses's Love (Lemon)
Chapter 13: Haven Academy
Chapter 14: Raven

Ending Poll Decided

6.1K 44 3
By QYONNYJ

Hello my fellow readers. Ever since I left a poll opened for a week. Well here are the results of the poll. 

WhiteRose/Bumbleby: 2 

No WhiteRose/Bumbleby: 3 

Ending A 
Y/N kills Salem, Cinder, Hazel, Watts, Emerald and Mercury. Restores Ruby and lives the rest of his life with Summer and her family. 

Ending A: 2 

Ending B 
Y/N lets Salem live but kills Cinder, Mercury, Watts, Hazel, and Emerald. Trains Amber to master her powers. Is made completely Immortal to watch over Salem as a consequence of her actions. Summer and Ruby live their lives while Y/N guards Remnant as its protector. 

Ending B: 19 

Ending C 

The Reader's choice on how they want the ending. Either comment or message on how you want it. 

Ending C: 1 

Well here are the results of the poll. To be honest, I was surprised to see that a lot of people wanted to let Salem live. Especially after her killing him to get to the gods. Oh well. What's done is done. 

Next chapter will be out by this Saturday or Sunday. I hope you all have a good day! 

Kuejonathan out! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 390 40
Hi I'm Jewel Rose. Ruby and Yang's Sister this is my story of my time at beacon with my teammates friends and family as the world continues to go on...
67.3K 761 13
What happen when someone have talk to Salem for years? Listening to her rants and making promises. What happen if this person is the only person who...
171 1 15
What if Team RWBY fell with Beacon? What if things were different? What if Cinder won? Two years after the tragedy known as The Fall of Beacon, Ruby...
915K 14.1K 84
A man that thought he was loved. By a group of people that accepted him. But what if he was nothing but all lies? What happens when is taken by those...