Accidentally Married a Billio...

By Gelailah

He's a runaway billionaire. She works multiple jobs to survive. Riding the air in a whirlwind, she fell in lo... More

Accidentally Married a Billionaire
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Epilogue

198K 4.2K 739
By Gelailah

"No. Please, God. No." I ran towards their direction... to convince myself that it's not him... but I immediately halted as I saw Trei lying on the bed. His eyes closed and his face pale. I don't recognize the color of his shirt because all I see is the color of his blood. My hands were shaking as I covered my mouth to prevent my sobs.

"Trei." I tried calling him with a trembling voice, but he's not even moving. Mas lalo akong kinabahan kaya pinilit ko na ang katawan ko na gumalaw at lumapit sa kanya. I tried to touch him but I'm afraid I could only make his situation worse.

"What happened here?" Andro asked the nurses with his serious face. The nurse glanced at me before he answered.

"Gun shot wound daw po, Doc." Gun shot? What the hell?!

"We need to bring him to the OR. Call doctor..." I cannot hear them clearly. My mind is clouded with Trei's pale and lifeless face. I noticed Andro glanced at my direction. Then he signalled one of the nurse to approach me.

"Maam Jude, gilid lang po muna tayo." Sabi sa akin ng nurse pero hindi ko maigalaw ang mga paa ko. My eyes are fixed on Trei's face. I glanced at the person who held my shoulder and pulled me away from Trei.

"No. Wait. Trei!" Umiiling na sabi ko habang hinihila ako ni Kuya Demitri palayo.

"Jude! Snap out of it. Hindi ka makakatulong doon." I looked at Kuya Demitri and it made me realize that he's right. I know nothing about saving him and the only thing that I can do is to get out of their way. So I sobbed quietly in the corner as I watch at the nurses and at Andro.

"Mrs Zouwen." I looked at one of the nurses who called me. He approached me with two police in uniform behind him. "Kung pwede ka daw po na makausap ng mga pulis."

I looked at them, confused. Then I looked at Kuya Demitri. I'm really thankful that he's here and that her sister, Mira, came to accompany my cousin. Dahil hindi ko talaga alam ang gagawin ko kung wala siya para samahan ako ngayon.

"Maam, may alam po ba kayo kung bakit binaril ng mother-in-law mo ang asawa mo?" One of the police asked as the other was ready to right on his notes. I think all the blood from my face escaped as I heard the news. "Tinawagan na din po namin ang ama ng biktima upang ipaalam ang nangyari."

"Si S-segunda?"

"Opo, maam. May nakakita po sa kanya na empleyado ng ospital. Binalitaan din po kami ng kasamahan namin na nahuli at na sa presinto na ang suspect sa ngayon."

"H-hindi ko po a-alam." Hindi ako makapag salita ng maayos. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang gagawin o sasabihin ko dahil sa sobrang bilis ng mga pangyayari.

"Judea!" We both turned to the guy on the door of the emergency room. It was Trei's father and worry was written all over his face. He immediately ran towards me and held my hand. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

"Code!" I heard Andro shouting from Trei's bed.

Everything happened so fast as my tears started to fall continuously from my eyes. As I shout and watch them revive Trei's life.

I wanted to be near him.

I wanted to hold him.

Pero pinipigilan nila ako.

Hindi nila ako hinahayaang makalapit.

Bakit ayaw nila akong makalapit?

I don't want to lose him.

This is happening again. Again. The feeling of losing someone you love to death, and feeling so helpless.

Maybe I'm cursed?

Siguro nga hindi ako dapat maging masaya.

Kasi pakiramdam ko ayaw ng Diyos na maging masaya ako.

Kasi lahat na lang kinukuha sa akin.

Bakit?

Bakit ayaw niya akong maging masaya?

I shout his name repeatedly. As loud as I could... but he's still not opening his eyes. Maybe he can't hear me. So I shout his name again at the top of my lungs. Bahala na kung ma eskandalo ang lahat ng nandito. Wala akong pakealam. I just want him to hear my voice so that he would open his eyes. So that he would know that he's making me frightened.

Hanggang sa nanghina ako.

Hanggang sa wala na akong nagawa kundi ang manood.

***

My jaw clenched at the mere sight of that woman's face. No trace of regret for what she did to my husband.

"Sisiguraduhin kong hindi ka na makakalabas dito." I told Segunda through gritted teeth. I fisted my hand as I watch her. "I will make sure you will never have the life you had. You will rot here. You will also die here."

She scoffed. Then her eyes darted on me. It was void of any emotions. Then she pointed her fingers at my direction. "Everything's your fault. You did that to Terrence."

"What did you say?"

"Kung hindi ka lang sana dumating sa buhay namin, hindi sana mangyayari to." My lips parted as I watch anger appeared on her face. Ang kapal ng mukha! Siya pa ang galit?! I don't even want to hear my husband's name coming from her mouth. She smashed her hands on the desk between us. "Dahil sayo mawawala sa akin ang lahat! Kasalanan mo to!"

"You know what? Your name suits you." I leaned forward for her to hear exactly what I will say. "You will always be behind. Never the first. Never the priority. Palagi ka lang aasa sa iba. But guess what? No one's on your side this time, Segunda. No one. Not even your husband."

Tumayo siya at aabutin sana ang mukha ko, mabuti na lang at naisip ko kaagad ang gagawin niya kaya naman mabilis akong nakalayo. Guards approached us and they started to drag her away from me. She glared at me as guards are holding both her arms.

"Pwede? Hawakan niyong mabuti, ah." The guards looked at each other, confused. I smiled at them as I took a step forward and raised my hand to slap Segunda's face with all my strength. Their eyes widened after what I did. "Wala kayong nakita."

Nakangiting sabi ko sa kanilang dalawa. Agad naman silang tumango. I looked at Segunda and I smirked at her as she glares at me. As if may pakealam pa ako kung galit siya. Tumalikod na ako at nagsimulang humakbang paalis. Hindi niya alam kung gaano kalaki ang nararamdaman kong galit ngayon. Hinding-hindi matutumbasan ng isang sampal lahat ng sakit na naramdaman ko nang dahil sa ginawa niya sa asawa.

I will make sure that she stays behind the bars.

As I was on my way to my car, I unexpectedly crossed path with Felix. Kitang-kita ko din ang gulat sa mga mata niya nang makita ako. Maybe he didn't expect that I'll be here.

"I came to see her." Hindi ako nagsalita at nanatili lang na nakatingin sa mga mata niya. Bumuntong hininga siya. "I just came here for her to know the consequences of her action."

"I think she knows very well the consequences of what she did."

We both found out that when he tried to divorce Segunda, she went crazy. She was afraid that she will be left with nothing. Alam niya kasi na kay Trei ipinamana ang lahat ng yaman ng pamilya nila. His father didn't argue even though he was the husband and let Trei have everything. Galit na galit siya kaya nang makipag hiwalay ang matandang Zouwen, alam niya na wala siyang makukuha.

He went to Trei and tried to threaten him that she will kill me. Trei gave her money, but it was not enough for her and when she asked for another, Trei refused. That's why she was around the hospital. She was going to kill me, but Trei saw her. Trei tried to talk to her, but in the end, she shot him. Twice. And fled.

Mabuti na lang at may orderly na nakakita. He immediately called the police when he saw Segunda's gun pointed ay Trei. And when she shot Trei, he called the emergency.

"I didn't came here to bail her Jude. I just came here because... even though I didn't really love her, she was my companion for years." We stared at each other for a minute before his eyes softened. "I love my son, Jude. More than anyone or anything."

Tumango lang ako sa kanya at nagsimula nang iwan siya. I know, deep down, he cares for her. But I won't let that woman get away. She has to pay for what she did to my husband... to me.

"Jude." I turned around when Felix called me and waited for him to talk. "Go back to the hospital. He's looking for you."

Halos hindi na ako makahinga nang makarating ako sa harap ng pinto ng kwarto ni Trei. Ang bilis na din ng kabog ng puso ko sa dibdib. My hands were shaking as I try to hold the knob. How many days has it been since I last saw him? Three days?

Mas dumoble ang kaba ko nang bigla akong duguin ako sa sobrang emotional stress nang mag agaw buhay si Trei, kaya naman pinauwi ako ni Kuya Demitri at ni Andro habang nasa OR si ang asawa ko. Hindi nila ako pinayagan na bumalik sa hospital. But I listened to them. Because what if it happens again? Baka hindi lang si Trei ang mawala aa akin. Baka pati ang anak namin. I don't want that to happen. Mababaliw ako.

"I'm going to see her!" My eyes widened when I heard Trei's voice.

"Gago ka ba? Hindi ka pa nga pwedeng lumabas!" Frustrated na sabi ni Andro.

"I want to see my wife!"

"Edi sige! Puntahan mo. Pakamatay ka."

I was about to turn the knob when it suddenly burst open. I came face to face with me husband. Sa sobrang gulat hindi ako nakagalaw agad. Ganon din siya. Then my eyes started to swell up. His eyes softened and he wrapped his arms around me as I began to sob.

"Akala ko mawawala ka na sakin." I was so careful of where to touch him dahil baka masaktan ko siya. So I let him just hug me.

"I'm sorry, I made you worried." He pulled away at arms length and smiled at me as he wipe my tears from my cheek. "I missed you."

Hinampas ko siya gamit ang isa kong kamay habang nakatakip ang isang kamay ko sa mukha ko dahil sa sobrang kakaiyak. Napa aray siya. Baka may injury ako na natamaan, pero bahala siya dahil pinag alala niya ako ng ilang araw.

"Gago, natulog ka lang naman ng tatlong araw. Mukhang ang sarap pa ng tulog mo." He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Let's get married again... in a church this time. I promised my Mom I'll marry you in front of the altar."

"Ha?" I asked as I wipe my tears. Ang weird. Out of nowhere. Akala mo nagyaya lang siya na bumili ng ice cream sa may kanto. Saka kung makapag salita parang buhay pa yung mama niya. Then my eyes widened as I realized what is happening. "Sa ulo ka ba nabaril? May amnesia ka ba? Kilala mo pa ba ako?"

"No, Silly. Basta pakakasalan mo ako."

"Buntis ako sa tingin mo tatakas pa ko?" I looked at Andro behind him. "Sure ka ba na hindi nabagok ulo nito? Paki check nga uli—"

Natigil na ako sa pagsasalita dahil agad na hinuli ni Trei ang labi ko gamit ang mga labi niya. For sure, kung wala si Andro at wala siyang injury, alam na this nanaman ito.

the end

*photo on my cover is candid picture of Jude through the eyes of her husband. *

So this ends the last book of THE LEAGUE OF BILLIONAIRES series! Maraming salamat sa sumubaybay.

I really intended for this story to be light. Wala talagang masiyadong ganap. Just a couple caught up in a whirlwind romance... and stayed. I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing Trei and Jude's story.

Btw, this is Jude's engagement ring:

Ang simple, di tuloy nahalata ni Jude na ilang million pesos din ang ginastos ni Trei diyan hahaha

See you in my next series?

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6M 145K 50
324K 5.9K 24
• 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗 ┊ 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗: 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟰 • (𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐃𝐮𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏) She is Aubrey de Vera, and she's gonna get "seductiv...
13.1M 135K 66
Paano kung hindi ka na makontento sa kung ano ang mayroon kayo? You want something more. Paano kung ang isang bagay na sa simula ay simple lang ay na...
12.1M 149K 53
Be careful who you give your heart to. Because when you give your heart to someone, you also give the person the power to destroy you. -Maddison Fuen...