You're mine -BTS(Jin X Reade...

By Taegucci_04

Sorry if you don't like the description it's my first Fan fiction on Watt pad. You are Choi Taeyun . You mov... More

Moving
New class
Kim Seok Jin?
Pervert Taehyung
Worried
Caring Jin
Roommates
Sanjae
Birthday
Taye & Riekook
Raymin
Dead
Blood sweat &Tears
Awake
Birthday
Taehyung's Mother
Hide and seek
Anger
Pissed Seokjin
Truth
Yeri?
Jealousy
Broken
Ignore
Memories
End*just a title*
Wrong
Sorry
Love is not over
For you
Selfish
Ash
Annie
String and ring
Engaged
Beach
Day before wedding
not an update
The day (part 2)
Kiss
New Starting
You're mine

The day (part 1)

612 26 2
By Taegucci_04

{Short note-
I just changed the name of Choi Ashlye Aka Aye To Choi Taeyun. And Ash remains as Ash. Okay enjoy my guccis ^^}

Author's POV
Everyone was busy running here and there, to finish decorations and stuff.

Taeyun was the only one left who was alseep.
She was only wearing her under wears and a over sized shirt.

Enn and Annie were sent to her room to wake here up at 7am.

The both sighed after seeing her sleeping figure.

"Hey! Taeyun wake up."Annie took her pillow away from her. But she didn't seem to budge.

"Wake up it's your wedding day!"She jolted up as Enn yelled that.

Taeyun looked at them as if she just took birth.
"Why are you still sleeping with your blue feet?"Annie laughed at her.
"Last night my shoes leaked again .What are you guys doing here?" She said while she puts on her sweatpants.
"We're here to entertain you until the ceremony starts. Aren't we nice?"Enn gave here a goofy smile . "And the bride needs to wake up early on her wedding day."Annie added.
"Nice my ass,The ceremony starts at 4 pm and its freaking 7am you onions. And Annie I'm waking you up at fucking 4am on your wedding day." She groaned making her whine.

...
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?!?"Enn yelled.

"Relax Enn , it's just the gown that you'll be wearing tonight as the  bride's maid along with us."Ray assured her.

"I'm not wearing that!"Enn denied.

"You guys know that I don't wear these stuff ."she deadpanned.

"You have tooo."Ray cooed  in.
"No."

"Enn , please? For Taeyun? Just tonight ."Annie whined.

"Enn, please just this once. I'll put you up in a date with Tae-"
"Okay, I will now shut up!"Taeyun was cut off by Enn holding her mouth.
....

''What should we do to pass the time?"Annie asked.
"You're the ones who woke me up saying that you're here to entertain me." Taeyun rolled her eyes.
"Your mom told us to do so."Enn whined.
  "How about we play something?"Ray suggested.
"Nah, something else."Enn shook her head.

.....
"Oh you're awake already?"Taehyung asked as he saw Seokjin walking into the kitchen .
"Of course I am. Am I not supposed to?"he gave them a questioning look.

"It's his wedding day, I bet he didn't even sleep due to excitement." Jungkook said while his head was hanging from the sofa earning a laugh from Jimin and Taehyung.

"Yah! You need to respect older people."Seokjin threw an apple at him.

"Woah , that means you accept that you're growing old."Jimin joined in.

....

"Oh wait I got a call from mom."Taeyun picked up the phone after seeing that it was from her mom.
"Hey, mom."She greets her mother.
"Hey honey, I want you to start getting ready. You have to be there at 3:30." Her mom informed her before hanging up.

"Guys we-

*door bell*

''I'll get that."Annie ran to open the door.
"The makeup artists are here."she cameback running , the makeup artists following .

Taeyun's pov
We all sat down each sides of the room facing the four walls as the artist do their work on us.

"Annie.."I call out .
"What?''she asked .
" Can you tell me about your ideal type?"  I asked not sure of her answer.

"Sure but why?"She looked at me as her hair was done.
"Nothing just curious..."I shrugged.
"Um ..okay...loves to wear black...coconut hair¿ Big eyes....has an eye smile like Jimin hehe,  but a little different one....strong, tall.... And bunny teeth?"she  stated while thinking and I note them down like a detective as her artist was doing her make up.

After  reading them again I looked at her with a flat face as I thought 'you're totally onto Jungkook'.

I looked Enn while her makeup was being done.
She was looking like she's blow up anytime.
Aish,this girl.

Seokjin's POV

"Woah , hyung . since when did you grow more handsome than me?" Taehyung said after buttoning up his shirt, his hair now dyed blond along with mullets.

"I was."I flipped my hair at him.

"Wrong decision to say that Tae."a  blond Jimin pats his shoulder.

"Yeah, I just saw his head getting bigger." Said Jungkook and I just sighed.
"I wanna ask why can't I dye my hair like you guys did."he whined.

"Cause you're younger."we said in unison while he crossed his arms.

It turned quite when we all entered the car.
"Oh I see someone nervous ~" Taehyung chimed as he was driving.
"Yah! Of course I am. It's not like I've married someone before. And I'm suppose to be nervous cause it's my marriage not yours."I slapped his shoulder while did nothing but chuckle.
"Hyung , it's not a rap competition. Calm down."Jungkook said from behind me.
I sighed and looked outside.
....

"You guys look great."Mom said as she hugged me after we reached the church.
"Not just great but stunning."Taeyun's mom said earning a pile of thank yous .
"Thank you Mrs.Choi."I said.
"Mom!"she remarked like a five year old making us laugh.

Author's POV

"Thanks guys now get ready."Taeyun thanked them as they finished with helping her with her gown .

"Help me with this!"Enn yelled making Taeyun rush to her.

Taeyun helped her out as Enn has never wore a dress before.

"Ugh. I'm never wearing it again."she said after they're finished.
"Hey Enn. Your hair doesn't look good with nothing on. At least let me do something on it."Taeyun said.
"What  do you mean nothing on? The ends are now curled just because you insisted."she blinked .
"Pleaseeeeee."
"Fine!"

Taeyun in no time worked her magic on her.
She braided the front and hid the ends with small flowers.
"All done."
"Oh my gosh , is that really you."everyone said while looking at her.

...

"Okay , I need the Bride's maids and Groom's best men walking in together. So line up."the wedding planner yelled around to get everything in order.

"Okay , Taeyun you stay with your father."The girls said as they left to line up.

Enn's  eyes landed on the blond guy from a far who's back was facing her.
It seemed like the guy was looking for someone as   he was looking here and there.
Her eyes widen when he turned around.
Her heart beat fastens as he looked at her with his blue eyes and she looked somewhere else.

Taehyung's POV

The wedding planner told us to line up with the girls.
Jimin was gonna go with Ray and Jungkook was forced to go with Annie so here I was looking for Enn.

I lightly laughed as I saw Annie's jaw dropping after she saw Jungkook.

I turned around and choked on my saliva as my eyes landed on her.

She looks hella different!!!!

She looked away and I started making my way to her.

I slide my hand in hers after standing beside her and her head shot at me , eyes  wide open.

"What?"I asked.
"W-why are you holding my hand?"she asked.
"Uh..t-the wedding planner told us to line up together s-so I thought about going with you."I looked away trying to hide my now red face.

"O-okay."she mumbled.

The wedding planner handed each pairs some  flowers before we walked in.

We walked in together when it was our turn.

"You look beautiful by the way."I whispered to her and saw a faint blush on her face.
"T-there are a lot of people here."she said looking around while walking down the isle with me.
"Well you have get used to this aura for the future."I chuckled as I saw her face going redder.

We stood in our places as it was time for Taeyun to walk down the isle.

Everyone stood up as the door opened.

Taeyun's POV

I wiped the tears from dad's face as he said how he would miss me and how happy he was before the door opens.
I locked my hands with dad's while walking down the isle.

I forgot how to breath the moment I looked up to see a silver haired Seokjin smiling at me.

_________________________________________________________________
Long chap eh? ;<
Ehhhh never mind .
Oh and yeah, I TOOK BIRTH AGAIN!
Lel , I'm sorry for late update :p
Hope you liky my Gucci's .
Didn't liky?
Okay *runs back to where she came from*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 301 21
Y/N is a very ambitious girl. She wants to be a doctor and of course it takes a lot of time to become one. But she's forced to marry a famous boyband...
967 25 7
Hey... my name is Kavya Roshan from India, it's my first fanfiction in wattpad, I am a new ff writer (still studying ) I am an BTS army to 💜 ... so...
38K 2.2K 39
(Taejin Fanfic) "Can you please stop hurting yourself and accept that you love me?" "Why? So that I can hurt you as well? No. I don't want to." "You...
250K 10.5K 64
(BTS Jin Fanfiction) (This story is under editing, so some parts may be a bit confusing rn. Thank you!) Lee Junghee experiences health issues since...