Soggy

Purpleboiweeb tarafından

Tapes Daha Fazla

The search
Search pp2
Mornin'
sOG
Coo!
soGgY
Gay

SogG

13 0 0
Purpleboiweeb tarafından

I started to slowly clean up the mess Big J had left. My pigeon heart has sunk to my vent region. There's no point in living anymore.
While I'm cleaning up I hear daddy j wake up.

I froze.
There's nothing but silence.
J comes up behind me, grabbing me then makes me face him.
He looked even more autism's than usual.

I was like
"Hey J"

And then he was like
"..."
Then I was like
" j why did you do that to my tapey tape?"

And jAson was like
"..."

He slowly pointed to his soggy , gripping my small pigeon body tighter.

My pigeon life is over. What happened to the old daddy j?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

417K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
61.4K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...