Feral Eclipse(EDITING)

By enslavedreader

"I could not stray my gaze away from her, splaying her across my lap once I had taken my toll onto the berth... More

Preface
Chapter 1. Veraβœ”οΈ
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πŸ‘. Mine
04.
05. Alexander, Bane
06.
07. Virtue
08. Calloused
09.
𝟏𝟎
11. Swine
12.
13. Etheral
13.2 - Tick
14. Elysian
15' and 16:
17
18: Orate
19. Storyteller
20. Holy
21. Nocturnal
22. Twilight
23. A God
24. Relief
25.
26
27. Wolfsbane
28. Delightful Ends
29.
30. Young Hero
31. The Grey
32.
33.
34. A Catalyst
35.
36. Crying Wolf
37.
38
39. Consummation
40.
Epilogue.

π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžr 𝟐

716 39 41
By enslavedreader

"How do I look away,
Now that I have seen you?"
.

It was the middle of December, wallowing in oppressed snowflakes and icy frostbites.

It was the kind of loose leaf winter, that forecasted brazen winds, the kind that made one's toes crinkle and shy away underneath blankets.

Yet? Vera Lee had experienced an never ending wave of heat sequences. As if she were in the middle of May with scorching skin, that refused to lessen or cease in fever.

Sadly enough, then it was the same recurring dreams of her relieving an actual heat, that activated a milking addiction to the craving of bouncing naked flesh —which she surprisingly didn't want to wake up from.

It sounded awkwardly comical, but the angst discomfort was no dinner conversation starter. Vera had only heard of human heat experiences, it wasn't entirely a rarity. Maybe that could explain the reasoning behind the volcanic eruptions that were occurring on her flesh, but then that would also mean she had a wolf counterpart as a mate.

Nevertheless, It was the same greedy routine no matter the settings being her bedroom or either a hard desk. Vera always awoke sweating and panting like her body had been set ablaze at the fire place. Her heart beat would race and get caught in between her ear drums, dampening pains in her lower back felt to be bruising. Every limb on Vera's body felt reduced of functioning and she couldn't entirely grasp, why?

Although her actual dreams grew crazier, she still kept safe of her particular dreams in which she hoped and planned for, everyday in fact. Holding them tightly alike the rare photographs aside her journal.

Vera Lee lived so regularly that she might as well had been a full fledged mortal with no werewolf gene to make life intriguing. She did laundry, washed dishes and got paper thrown at in hallways. Not particularly the highlight but Vera could manage until this hell was over these people called school, and then she could take flight after flight to foreign lands for different colleges.

Maybe then she could start her journey with finding her soul mate. That's if she really had one of course.

Despite her knowing the possibilities of having a mate and being unable to shift, Mrs Hart once told her that even subhumans had mates. Just as easily as they co-existed, it was rare but still possible. Maybe that was the idea Vera secretly kept ahold of and not the possibility of the prince actually being hers.

Right?

A butterfly swims in her chest forming a knot as her cheeks lit up tainted cherry blossom, at the thought of him again, invading her head. Invading her warm body...The prince was an unholy subject.

After school, as soon as Vera went home she climbed into bed cradling the diary she loved so much and read at her previous outlooks.

Anyone who didn't live in the royal quarters of BeckonStone weren't even suppose to know what the royal family looked like, this ideal was suppose to keep the indifference between superiority ranks, however surely it was limited things accessible to even her knowledge.

Vera has read books, articles which fed her desire to know the prince was a master mind at seduction with those silvery colored- eyes that resembled ashes on coal, but in some pictures though they were a solid defined ruby red.

He never dared to smile but stood taller than his father. So surely he would tower over Vera if she was ever blessed to get close enough to his highness.

He was always the last thing on her mind before she fell into a deep slumber. Then he would ride into her dreams like the victorious, masculine prince he was.

__

Taking her seat to pull out her textbook, Vera began shuffling threw her satchel only to find that along with her textbook her diary had been missing, "Vera what's wrong?" Mavis asks already copying down the agenda from the board.
Midday they shared the same second period, Human—Wolf Anatomy.

Letting out a small chuckle in disbelief, "This can't be right." Vera replies almost unsure of herself, still tossing things out of her bag.

Vera had began to discard her pencil pouch alongside her makeup bag. Mavis is too busy engulfed into the assignment, that she misses when Vera rolls her eyes at her.

"Mavis." Vera lowly whispers in efforts to keep the teacher from hearing her.

Humming a response back Mavis does yet to turn to Vera when suddenly Vera is shaking her rapidly, by the arm, "Mavis I can't find my diary." Vera mumbles - all the while, clenching her hands underneath the desk.

"Vera I'm sure it'll be fine, don't even... you probably placed it in your locker or something in between the switching of classes," Vera glares at Mavis for a moment before sharply raising her hand.

"Mr. Moore I seem to have left my textbook in Mrs. Hart's class... is there anyway I can retrieve it?" Vera bites back her bottom lip while saying this out of spited nervousness.

Mr. Moore places his feet on his table while leaning back against his sliding desk chair, no wonder it was easy to pass his class. He could honestly care less whether the students were getting their work done. As time ticked, he looked bored out of his mind.

That's what the system gets for placing a male teacher over an anatomy class for werewolves who was also the physics coach. Most days after teaching a listen he'd shave his growing hair all the way for his top lip to his chin. He couldn't have been older than his early thirties and the man grew facial hair like an animal. Granted, That he were.

"Does a wolf have three hearts in the transitioning form? Or one?" He hunches over his desk tilting his head, as if challenging Vera but she only gawked right back at him.

To hell if she knew, he probably didn't even know the answer to that himself.

"Sure." He shrugs before relaxing back into his rolling chair. Narrowing her eyes, "Wait, don't I need my hall pass signed?" Vera questions.

Mr. Moore ignores her.

Slowly getting up unsure of herself, Vera speed walks to the door and exits while clutching her satchel in her hand.

Making it with no time spared she knew Mrs. Hart was on her free period meaning she had no students occupying her class. "Mrs.Hart." Vera mutters coming into the classroom without knocking.

Mrs. Hart is there standing, erasing the board when Vera catches sight of her textbook and her diary in her arms and instantly she sighs in relief. She didn't care if Mrs Hart read it, only happy she found it before anyone else did.

"Vera Lee." The side of Mrs Hart's face turns up into a smirk.

"I came to retrieve my journal." Vera retorted while coming to stand by the teacher's side, She showed no discretion in getting straight to the point. She just wanted to get back to Mr. Moore's class as soon as possible.

Any moment now he'd come to his senses and start actually teaching something Vera thought.

"You mean your..diary?" Mrs Hart teases with a shiny smile tugging on her lips. Now she was showing all her teeth which is something Mrs Hart rarely done.

Vera attempts to accumulate a full sentence, but fails desperately and chooses to nod curtly.

"I was expecting a couple silly drawings of me perhaps but - Well here you have it." Mrs Hart hands it over with Vera almost snatching.

Mumbling a thank you, Vera is almost out the Classroom door when she pauses before turning back to Mrs. Hart. "Did by any chance you... you read my diary?" She pushes back her hair in nervousness.

Mrs Hart releases a small giggle. "Look Vera, the more important thing you need to worry about is. Your secret is safe with me." Internally the beading sweat was wiped away quickly by Vera as she stands up straighter.

Vera sends a shy smile towards Mrs Hart, and basked in those words as she knew she could count on Mrs Hart not to tell anybody about her feelings towards the Prince. Honestly, there's probably a ton of other girls Mrs Hart has came across that liked the Prince the same as Vera did.

What's to worry about?

Nevertheless as Vera is walking down the hallway the bell rings - it's signaling for her next period class when she got the feeling there was a deeper meaning, behind Mrs Hart's words.

But Vera brushes them off, as there wasn't any other meaning behind it than the obvious.

"Hi, did you get your book back?" Mavis says catching up once again with Vera in the hallway who looked nothing but bleak.

Taking a full swallow back Vera nods and pushes both the textbook and diary into her satchel, pulling it up on her shoulder.

"Yeah she gave it back to me." Vera concludes short on words.

"Good. Hopefully now the only thing left to worry about is Andy having to keep her mouth shut." Mavis says sounding a little annoyed. Vera internally agrees, giggling.

"Seriously I don't see how you two are related excluding appearance. You are nothing like her."

Vera hums in agreement seeing Andy in the hallway talking with the people she could never see herself socializing with; the Jocks and cheerleaders. The people who typically dressed cool and tried extremely hard to dissociate themselves with people they thought they were generally better than.

Finally as Vera is stumbling beside them did her sister call out to her.

"Hey just the odds. There goes our future Queen of Becken Stone." One of the football player's named Matthew calls out, and instantly everyone surrounding him breaks out into fits of laughter while cheering almost. Wolf whistles.

Searching for the source of all problems, she spots Andy under Matthew's arm laughing louder than most.

~||~

Betrayal couldn't even come close to describing what Vera was feeling in this moment. The day had reached its climax and all was left was coming home with the brat, she called sister.

She ripped open the door leading into the home long awaiting her step brother and his little sister. As always they ignored her and the tears streaming down her face, letting her storm past with pits of fire burning where her feet had landed.

Coming to realize Andy wouldn't be home to invade their shared room lessened her unease, yet turning off the lights and stripping down into her undergarments made Vera comfortable in her own skin which she rarely felt.

She climbed into her bed sighing on impact.

There's nothing like succumbing in embarrassment alone, Vera thought.

She cried realizing not even Mavis came looking for her but then again, why would she?

Maybe she finally came to her senses and seen Vera the same everybody else did as a nobody. Or worse... she started joining in on the turns at cracking jokes out of her, and began telling all of the nonsense she had read when looking into her diary.

As Vera wiped off her tears sulking, sleep consumed her with the very thought of her sister still on her mind, also remembering tomorrow is the day she'll have to attend the trip to the Royal Family's manor.

She takes the brief moment to cuddle herself deeper into the plush pillow, awaiting the dream realm to claim her sensitivity and to show her the lover she had been longing to see.

She's asleep.

She returns to the counter dimension and preform the same idealistic action, removing her clothing before strutting into the rays of the moon, without taking into account, she shoves past the whipping branches as few scratches adorned her skin.

The ablaze flesh that surged all over her bare tummy made it no better, not even when a familiar hand crept up the curvaceousness of her abdomen until it rested to cup her sex.

"I've missed you." She lets out into a breathy tone, she awaited a faint response which he failed to give and she groans for his eager ears to hear as he bites into the hook of her shoulder.

"And I've missed you."

.

Chapter 2:

Today was fitting to Vera in more ways than one.

She wore her best dress that swayed just above her knees. Her hair was styled tightly into its bun neatly. The only thing she hadn't bothered to change was her ruby red necklace that hung securely around her neck that she never really bothered to leave behind. Ever.

In fact there was never a day she bothered to discard of it or take it off.

Being told the diary was given to her by her Mother it was only safe to assume the necklace was given to her from her Mother as well.

Her adoptive mother called it a family heirloom and said even as a baby it was always wrapped around her neck and my inner wolf would snarl when someone tried to remove it.

Not to mention she was told the ruby red always brought out the green in her eyes even more, this would be sure to get noticed by the Prince, a warm blush spreads its way over Vera's face at the thought.

"Oooh what's the occasion." Vera hears Andy snicker. "It isn't your wedding day Vera,chill. Relax." Vera says nothing choosing to ignore her sister like she did yesterday in class. Still a little heated with Andy after the stunt she pulled.

Lowly Vera giggles to herself noticing how Andy looked and her mood was suddenly up and running like it was before her sister decided to bother her.

Vera was only grateful she didn't need to beat her face with stacks of makeup like Andy did. Whereas she preferred her natural face and little touches of her light lipstick and that was all.

Maybe if her and Andy were on good terms she'd tell her she looked like a clown but debated against it.

More conversation would only spark up an argument that Vera really didn't need to get into, especially sense today she would be seeing someone she has been dying to see ever since her juvenile years.

As Vera is exiting the school's bathroom she catches sight of Mavis who looks to be telling off some girl she had never seen before so Vera goes in the other direction hoping Mavis hadn't saw her.

She could take the whispers as she walked by but what she couldn't take was the critic of  someone she considered her best friend. Her only friend.

Straight off the bat Vera assumed Mavis didn't want to talk to her anymore after she literally got embarrassed by the whole school.

Unfortunately Vera was too late, because soon she feels the brunette grasping her by the arm only to halt her in her steps. "Hey I was looking all over for you yesterday. Where'd you go?" Mavis questions.

"I skipped." Vera retorts with her eyes casted down to the floor while she played with her fingers. She really didn't want to converse with Mavis anymore. Not now anyways.

Mavis only curtly nods when Mrs. Hart comes up behind the two with that shiny smile displayed, "Their loading the buses now, girls. I need you to partner up and claim your seats." Is all she says before strutting away with her clipboard in her hand.

Vera follows quietly behind her not sparing Mavis another glance.

Without a second thought Vera takes her seat upfront wanting to be the first off the bus to see the royal family and as far away from the jocks as possible.

"You think I could sit with you?" Vera turns to see Mavis politely standing on the isle with her lip puckered out as if she were making a baby. After replying with a yes, Mavis takes the seat beside her all too happy.

Majority of the bus ride went by smoothly but going unnoticed by Vera just sitting a seat or two across from the duo sat Mrs. Hart smiling warmly still gazing at Vera.

"Oh Vera." Mrs Hart's eyes twinkled a little in admiration.

"You'll make an excellent Queen."

.

Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 13.1K 50
After becoming truly omnipotent he lost what was supposed to be his everything. His chosen. His beloved. Call it what you will, he lost a part of his...
773K 20K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
8.1M 17.9K 6
"What is your name?" He asked. "Nyx." "Nyx what?" "Nyx Evander." "Good." He hummed, "I am going to reject you." He said and I felt a stabbing pa...
112K 5.8K 140
A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control with lifelong secrets coming to light, ke...