The Snakes Princess (Draco Ma...

By Jiminie_mochi1013

(Y/n) Riddle, thought going to Hogwarts would be great, but it'll prove to be drama filling and dangerous. Wi... More

Welcome! Introductions!
Prolouge
First year | Malfoy Manor
First year | Hogwarts
First year | Classes and Chaos
First year | Saint Potter
First year | Valentines day
First year | Holy hades
End of first year
Summer | Coming Home
Second year | Drama
Second year | Terrible day, really
Second year | Slytherin
Second year | Rogue bludger
Second year | Christmas plan
Second year | Bloody Walls and Nightmares
End of Second Year
Summer | Training & Surprises
Third year | Train Ride of Unhapiness
Third year | Tea Leaves Of Doom
Third year | Real feelings
Third year | Invisible Snowball fight
Third year | Sirius Black
End of third year
Summer | Quidditch World Cup
Fourth year | Cold Welcome Back
Fourth Year | Visitors
Fourth year | Ferret
Fourth year | Yule ball
Fourth year | Death & Divination
End of Fourth Year
Summer | Old Friends
Fifth year | Frog lady
Fifth year | Trouble
Fifth year | Dumbledore's Army
Fifth year | Storm brewing
Fifth year | Department of Mysteries
End of Fifth Year
Summer | Different Perspectives
Sixth year | Secrets & Love
Sixth year | Potions
Sixth year | Almost
Sixth year | The Slug Club
Sixth year | Curse
End of Sixth Year
Summer | As The World Caves In
Seventh year | Escape & Apollo
Seventh Year | Radios & Gods
Seventh year | Cyclopes & Time
Seventh Year | Quest Takes a Turn
Battle of Hogwarts
Battle of Hogwarts II
Battle of Hogwarts | The Aftermath
Five years later | Return
Weddings & Reality
A Year later | Babies & Names
Authors note| IMPORTANT
Another Authors Note
Bonus Chapter | Arabella & Regulus
Bonus Chapter | Aaron & Harley
Bonus Chapter | Castor & Leo
Bonus Chapter | Scorpius & Arabella & Adrien
Sequel News

Second year | Diagon Alley fight

3.3K 92 87
By Jiminie_mochi1013

Your POV ~

It was time to go to Diagon Alley. I have been owling Millicent and Blaise since I came home from camp. I missed Millicent and Blaise greatly, so we decided to go to Diagon Alley together.

I had owled Draco when I came back, he had sent me a letter back. He no longer wanted truce and called my family really bad names in the wizarding world.

He went on saying how he was mistaken and wanted nothing to do with me. He realized his status was not important, and I'm fine with his decision. He wants to ruin his life...I don't fucking care anymore. I tried to be nice, but now he's done this. I'm not playing nice anymore, I've changed over the summer and I will not take anyone's shit.

I shook the thought away and got ready. I put my curly hair in a ponytail. I put on a green button up shirt, black shorts, black belt, and sneakers. When I went downstairs, Mum frowned at the sight of my knees. I had scraped them pretty badly on the rock climbing wall.

"Do you want me to change your bandages before you leave?" She asked.

"Mum, I'm fine, they're healing up nicely."
I sighed.

She didn't push, she knew how stubborn I was, "Okay, go, I have business at the ministry."

With that, we used floo powder to get to Diagon Alley.

"Harley will go with you to Gringotts, get parchment and quills, and we'll meet you at Flourish and Blotts." Dad grinned.

"Where are you going off to?" I questioned.

"We're going to get Potions stuff and look for quidditch things. It's about time you got better tools to keep your broom nice." Leo winked.

I rolled my eyes and Harley made me hold onto his hand as we walked through the crowded streets.

"Why do I have to hold your hand?" I whined.

"Because I don't want this to end up like my third year!!" I raised an eyebrow.

Harley had lost me when we were in Diagon Alley once, my stupid baby face was busy drooling over some ice cream when he found me again. He shivered at the memory and we went to Gringotts. Inside I saw Potter with the Weasley's and Grangers.

"Harry!" I called out, running to them with a smile. "Not getting into trouble again are you?"

"Not on my watch." Hermione smiled.

"Harry's just come with us to get things for term, same for you?" Ron asked.

"I'm here with Harley."

Harley smiled awkwardly and waved.

"Why so awkward, Harley?" Fred and George teased.

Harley rolled his eyes and jogged over, "Shut it, just make sure to give Hogwarts hell when I'm gone."

They high-fived and Hermione leaned in, "He's your cousin?"

I nodded, "I know, I'm related to an idiot."

"Talking about me?" He smirked.

"Who else, stupid!"

I stuck out my tongue and so did he.

"¡This is why you don't have a boyfriend at the moment!" He laughed.

"Hah! Bold of you to assume I'd ever get one!" I laughed.

We learned Spanish at camp from one of the Apollo kids, curse words mostly. He nudged me and I did it back, we full on started pushing each other and then slap fighting.

"Alright children, let's go to the vaults." Mrs. Weasley smiled.

"Mrs. Weasley!" Harley smiled widely.

She smiled, "Harley dear, it's been too long. You and Leo should've visited sooner, you could've brought (Y/n) along as well."

"Sorry, I've been busy studying. This year I'm Head boy." He smiled.

Mrs. Weasley looked at him proudly, "Well, good for you! You and (y/n) should join us for today."

"We'd love to!" I smiled.

We went with them and it was always exciting going to a Gringotts vault. I felt bad afterwards because of the Weasley's vault, Mrs. Weasley had to search the corners before scooping all of the sickles and a single Galleon into a pouch. We went to Harry's vault and then ours. While Harry's may have been considered a small fortune, mine was not.

Harley and I exchanged nervous glances and we quickly got off the cart to my vault. It opened revealing mountains of gold that went all the way to the ceiling. There were giant rubies, emeralds, opals, and all kinds of valuable gems inside. That didn't take the attention away from the various magical items in there as well.

I noticed bronze armor and various weaponry in there as well.

"(Y/n), Let's go! Uncle Adrien and Leo will be waiting!" Harley shouted.

I quickly scooped some money into my pouch, running out and we went with Ron, Harry, and Hermione to get some parchment and quills. Harry bought us all some strawberry peanut-butter ice cream.

"(Y/n)?" Harry asked.

I raised an eyebrow, "What is it, Harry?"

"Well, when I used Floo powder to get here I accidentally ended up in Knockturn Alley," he explained.

"While I was there I saw Malfoy and his father, I know you're...something, to him. Would you have any idea why his father would be afraid of the ministry?" He asked.

I frowned, was Malfoy ignoring me because my parents worked for the ministry? Or was he truly nothing but a foul human being?

"His family has a history, not a good one. As you've probably heard, his father was a follower of you know who." I sighed.

"So he's worried they'll find something on him? I wonder if Malfoy is with his father in this?" He wondered.

"Probably, the Malfoy family aren't the only ones who were his followers. His mothers family was too, the Black family, she has no part in this though." I said.

He nodded, "Then what—"

I stopped him, "Can we drop this for now? When we get to school you can ask all you want."

He nodded and we went to Flourish and Blotts, it was crowded outside. We squeezed in and I saw Leo looking in a section about quidditch and Harley ran to them. I went with Hermione into a section about wizards and witches in history.

"Nerds!" I looked up and saw Blaise and Millicent smirking at us.

"What took you so long?" Millicent asked.

"I was with them for a while, sorry." I apologized.

"No worries, honestly, I prefer them as opposed to Malfoy right now." Blaise scowled.

"He hasn't been answering any of mine or Blaise's letters." Millicent crossed her arms.

"Me too!" I said.

"You guys are his friends, why wouldn't friends communicate?" Hermione questioned.

"He claims we'll ruin his family reputation, especially since we're friends with (Y/n)." Blaise rolled his eyes.

"Seriously? The Roseore family is the most influential and has been here the longest, his status is small compared to yours." Hermione frowned, apparently having done research on my family.

I shrugged, "A lot of purebloods say otherwise, they say we aren't pureblood because our magic goes as far as ancient times."

"So you know who the source of your family magic was?" Millicent asked.

I nodded, "He was definitely powerful, maybe more powerful than any recorded wizard."

Sadly, our conversation was cut short. We heard something happening and ran to see Harry taking a picture with Gilderoy Lockhart.

"Lockhart? He's here?" Leo asked, surprised.

"Did you not read the sign and see the people?" Hermione sassed.

Leo crossed his arms, "No!"

"What an idiot." Harley sighed.

"Do you know Lockhart or something?" Millicent asked.

"Sort of, he was in Ravenclaw with our mother. She was a few years older, but she had no idea how he got into Ravenclaw, he seemed more cunning than he let on." I shrugged.

"Mum really hates him. Mum says he's self-absorbed and egotistical." Leo quoted.

"I think he's amazing." Sighed Hermione dreamily.

"That has got to be the first time I disagree with you." Blaise crossed his arms.

"Mum fancies him." Fred and George said at the same time.

We listened as Lockhart announced he was giving Harry all of his books for free. He also announced he'd be our new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor.

"Mum is not going to be happy." Leo's voice was filled with fear.

"Scared of your mummy?" Blaise teased Harley.

Leo and Harley shook their heads rapidly.

"Aunt Ari is terrifying when she's mad, you don't want to see her on a case." Harley shivered.

Millicent, Blaise and Hermione looked at me curiously.

"If you ever see her mad, run and pray she doesn't catch you." I said.

Harry walked back to us, frowning from the limelight he received.

"You have these," Harry mumbled, tipping the books in Ginny Weasley's cauldron. "I'll buy my own—"

"Bet you loved that, didn't you, Potter?" Said a voice I had no trouble recognizing.

I came face-to-face with Malfoy again, after three months of no communication.

"Famous Harry Potter," said Malfoy. "Can't even go into a book-shop without making the front page."

"Leave him alone, he didn't want all that!" Said Ginny.

I immediately felt protective over her, she was even glaring at him! Nice!

"Potter, got yourself a girlfriend!" He teased.

Ginny went scarlet.

"Piss off, Malfoy." I snapped.

"On their side now are you? I should've seen that coming!"

"Oh, it's you," said Ron, looking at Malfoy as if he was something unpleasant on his shoe. "Bet you're surprised to see Harry here, eh?"

"Not as surprised as I am to see you in a shop, Weasley," Malfoy retorted. "I suppose your parents will go hungry for a month to pay for all of those."

Ron went as red as Ginny. I cracked my knuckles and went towards Malfoy with a scowl on my face, but Millicent and Hermione pulled me back by my arms.

"Now, now, Draco," A similar voice to Malfoy's said. I saw the same hair and cold gray eyes, Lucius Malfoy. "Play nicely."

Lucius Malfoy took a glance our way, hopefully he noticed my eye roll, but I highly doubt he cared.

"Mr. Potter—Lucius Malfoy," he stuck out his hand. Harry shook it, obviously to be polite. "We meet at last—forgive me," Pulling Harry closer, he moved Harry's bangs with his cane, revealing his scar, "Your scar is legend, as of course is the wizard who gave it to you."

"Voldemort killed my parents," Harry said.

I flinched with Leo and Harley at the name. Blaise and Millicent's faces drained of its anger at the mention of the name.

"He was nothing more than a murderer." Harry finished.

"Hm, you must be very brave to mention his name, or very foolish." Lucius frowned.

"Fear of a name only increases the fear of the thing itself." Hermione stated.

"You must be Miss Granger, Yes Draco's told me all about you, and your parents."

I stepped up with my arms crossed, "Muggles, but that doesn't make her any less magical than us."

"Ron!" Mr. Weasley struggled over with Fred and George. "What are you all doing? It's too crowded here, let's go outside."

"Well, well, well—Arthur Weasley." Lucius Malfoy stood with a hand on Draco.

He had the same stupid sneer on his same stupid pointed face.

"Lucius." said Mr. Weasley, nodding coldly.

"Busy time at the ministry, I hear," said Lucius. "All those raids...I hope they're paying you overtime?"

He reached into Ginny's cauldron. He looked at an old, battered copy of A beginners guide to Transfiguration.

"Obviously not," Lucius said. "Dear me, what's the use of being a disgrace to the name of wizard if they don't even pay you well for it?"

Mr. Weasley flushed a darker red than Ginny and Ron, "We clearly have very different meanings of disgrace to wizard, Mr. Malfoy."

Harley, Leo, and I scowled at the Malfoy family. They knew all too well how to stab people in the back.

Lucious looked at me and my family very carefully, "Clearly."

He turned to me and the boys, "What would your parents think if they saw you with the Weasleys?"

"They'd be fine with it, because the Weasleys are more of a family than you'll ever be." Leo snapped.

"You dare evaluate my family?" Lucius snapped.

"Yes we dare! You are absolutely foul people and we three have lost all respect for you and your son! Your wife is the only one in your family that remains good!" Harley shouted.

"Plus she has the appropriate length of hair!" Leo shouted.

We all looked at him weirdly.

"She does, Lucius here looks like he's trying to be Thranduil." He shrugged.

"Okay, but don't compare him to Thranduil, Thranduil is hotter." Harley crossed his arms.

"I like him and Legolas." I admitted.

"Ew! Legolas has a billboard forehead!" Leo wheezed.

I gasped with Harley, "He's prettier than you'll ever be!"

Harley flipped his non existing elvish hair. We tried hard not to laugh, which resulted in slight giggling.

Lucius Malfoy looked at us in disgust, "The company you keep, Riddle...and I thought your family couldn't get any lower."

Mr. Weasley went after him. They knocked over bookshelves.

"Let's go!" Harley grinned evilly at Leo.

I wasn't sure, but I thought I could hear Leo shouting...world star? Whatever that means. They then proceeded to throw books and hit Lucius in the head.

"Fly my pretties!" They cackled.

"Tell them to stop, now!" Malfoy snapped at me.

The others backed away.

"Excuse me?"

"Do it!" He ordered.

"Oh, okay." I gave him a fake smile. "No, don't do that, that's bad."

Malfoy looked at me irritated.

"They didn't hear me." I shrugged.

It was humiliating having to have this be our first encounter in a while, plus I had to look up at him since he got taller! I turned to go to the others and watch how this would end.

"You claim you're about being nice to others, you're not, just when it conveniences you." He sneered.

"I am nothing like you! I'm nice to everyone until they give me a reason, you've given ME plenty!!" I snapped.

I've never raised my voice like that before, it clearly shocked the others, but it shocked me as well. I thought we had agreed he'd act this way only for the last day of our first year, but I should've known he'd cave and become what his father wanted.

"After all this time I can finally say one thing, Malfoy," My fists trembled as I spoke through gritted teeth. "You little PRAT!! ALL YOU'VE EVER DONE IS BE MEAN AND I'M TIRED OF YOUR SUPERIORITY AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX!! STOP ACTING LIKE A SPOILED CHILD, I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THAT!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

He looked at me wide eyed, then his eyes went dark and emotionless.

"So be it, Riddle. Run away like your family always does. How's your uncle anyways?"

A rush of anger took over, before I knew it I swept his legs from under him. He fell to his knees, trying to process what had just happened. I lifted my leg and put my foot on his shoulder, pushing him down to the ground. The toe of my shoe dug into his shoulder.

"How dare you!" He shouted, struggling with the pain I was causing.

I rolled my eyes and took my foot off his shoulder. I turned to stop Leo and Harley. Suddenly, I fell to the floor, and Malfoy grabbed my ankle, pulling me to the ground. I propped myself on my hands, trying to get up, looking back at him with a glare.

"Persistent asshole!" I kicked him in the face, he let go of my ankle and I got up. "Nice try."

He rubbed his face where I hit him, looking at me with anger in his eyes. I sighed and helped him up.

"Why are you helping me?"

"Because, the next thing you get...you deserve." I then punched him in the nose.

There was a nasty crunch when my hand made contact with his face. His nose started bleeding and he held his nose in agony.

"I tried to be nice, and I thought you were finally warming up to being friends. I was foolish."

He looked at me with sadness in his eyes, or maybe it was pain.

"Don't go back to Hogwarts." He whispered.

"What?"

"Don't go back, it's too dangerous." He whispered again.

"You're a right foul git." I spat.

I left with my head up, Leo and Harley were silent in an attempt to not pry. We said our bye's to the Weasley's and apologized for what they had to witness.

They were nice as ever, but my friends hesitated leaving me. I knew they wanted to ask if I was okay, truth was...if they asked I'd probably break down right here.

We saw Dad outside, he had taken longer with my new quidditch stuff than expected. He had also been told to break up a fight in Flourish and Blotts. He said if he knew it was us versus the Malfoys, he would've come sooner.

Father comforted me on the way home, singing horribly to music he remembered, which meant some lyrics were not included.

When getting back home, what Malfoy said before rang in my head. Over and over I could hear it.

"What's wrong with me?" I groaned.

I put my hands over my face, removing them to bring back in the sun.

"You think I would've learned, knowing his family."

I followed the paths of our gardens, feeling one sigh away from breaking out into song, like an Irish Disney Princess. The sun was warm on my back, the sky bright blue. Our plants looked brighter, more alive.

I tried to distract myself, but could only think of Malfoy. I felt bad now, for punching him, doing everything I had done. I reacted as if I were Achilles, whose heel had been pricked, his only weakness.

My head was hurting with thoughts, I hated him, but I liked his presence, but he was mean. Why give my all when he won't do the same? No, I hate him. No I don't, idiot.

I didn't realize I had spaced out while looking at the sky, when I looked back at my surroundings...everything felt dull.

The sight of the bright colors made me sick, and I wanted to get rid of all the flowers. I wanted to kick, scream, and cry. But I can't...Harley and Leo need me to be the put together one.

I found a stone bench and sat on it, the cold stone feeling good on my palms. I heard the screech of an owl, seeing my owl come swooping, he dropped some stuff in front of my feet.

It was a letter, picking it up I opened it and something fell out. It was a purple hyacinth, looking at the letter I began reading:

Dear (Y/n),

I'm sorry for the reply I had to give you.
I'm foul, I'm not asking for forgiveness, but I regret my decisions.
You pack a good punch, but sadly I know a healer. My nose is back to normal, though I'm sorry for grabbing your ankle.
I meant what I said before you left though, don't go back to Hogwarts. It's not safe and I don't want you getting blamed for something you didn't do.
Even if we wanted to be friends, it wouldn't have worked out. I'll do as you say and leave you alone, I hope you'll do the same.

~ Draco L. Malfoy

I stared at the parchment, studying every word and even looking back at the way he wrote his letters. Reading it over and over only made me angrier. Crumpling it up into a ball I ran inside the house, stepping on the small white hyacinth while I was at it.

I grabbed a match and lit it, burning his letter. I will not forget, and sure as hell will not do anything he tells me. I'm going to Hogwarts, because my friends are there. I will ignore him, because his presence kills every happy mood in a room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 5.4K 80
Boys, Boys and more boys (Harry Potter fanfic) going to Hogwarts is going to be a journey full of adventure mysteries and maybe even romance ? *read...
8.5M 236K 100
❛And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?❜ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. ❛That after all this,❜ he grasped my fore...
3.9K 101 13
"If my dad could hear us, you'd already be dead, Ron." My name is Evelyn Willow Jane - or, as most people call me, Evie. I've lived with the Malfoys...
2M 23.3K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...