Somebody To Love (Ben Hardy!R...

By Staceeeeers

Rebecca Jackson's life is boring. She goes to work, comes home and that's pretty much it. Until she meets M... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
'39
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight**
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one**
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy seven.five**
seventy eight
seventy nine**
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety eight.five
ninety nine**
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five**
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
one hundred and ten
PSA
500k celebration
Bonus update

ninety one

8K 291 215
By Staceeeeers

i really want Wattpad to give us a 'like' button so i can like all of your comments. i do read them all and love you all for them. thank you 💕

||-||

"I saw your friend Freddie again last night."

Rebecca genuinely didn't see the point in the week between Christmas and New Year. It's a complete waste of time!

Yes, the most wonderful time of year was officially over and this time, she and Roger had spent the day with just each other since it was going to be the last one with just the two of them.

And of course, Roger had to go and buy her the most beautiful diamond necklace and matching earrings - she felt rather silly when she handed over a watch and some engraved drumsticks but he loved them, promising that if he used them, he'd only use them on special occasions.

Back to now though and Rebecca found herself sat in the Buttercup Café with Jim. Turns out that this time of year is quiet for the both of them. Nobody's wanting to get a haircut or all dolled up on the 27th of December.

"Yeah?" Rebecca asks in response to his statement, "Did he recognise you?"

"Doubt it. He was pissed. Tried to buy me a drink."

"Oh?"

"I told him to fuck off," he shrugs, "I was with my John."

Rebecca's eyebrows shot up, "He wouldn't have liked that."

He takes a sip of his coffee, "He didn't seem too bothered if I'm honest. Happily went back to his friends - one of which wouldn't stop looking at me."

She didn't have to guess who that was.

"What are your plans for New Year?" Jim asks after a beat of silence.

"Well, I was hoping that it was going to be a quiet one. Y'know just me and Rog but it seems he has another plan."

And that plan was a party.

Last year, the house was barely finished but now, apparently, it was the perfect place to hold one. It's big, which means there's plenty of room for everyone and the big seller, they didn't have any neighbours to worry about and so the party could go on all night, which she fears it will.

Rebecca loves a party as much as the next person but she is coming up to her last month in her pregnancy. Baby Taylor is almost ready to come into the world. Most days, Roger leaves for work in the mornings when she's asleep and when he comes home, she's still sleeping.

She's just exhausted all the time and really, she can't wait to not be pregnant anymore. Just the other day there, it took her almost ten minutes to pick up the tv remote when she dropped it and by the time she had managed to grab it, she was again, exhausted.

But she just can't bring herself to ask Roger to cancel it. He's so excited and again, it is the last one before the baby comes and they don't have to worry about finding a babysitter or stuff like that and so she agreed.

"A party?" Jim asks and she nods, perking up slightly.

"You should come! And as a guest this time and not a waiter."

"Oh," he looks hesitant, "I don't know if that's a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Freddie will be there."

Waving a hand, Rebecca scoffs, "Freddie was drunk."

"I'll think about it."

She'll take that.

"When is Roger picking you up?"

She shrugs and stirs her tea, "Unsure. He's picking up his glasses and I don't know how long that would take."

She was looking forward to seeing him in his glasses. She was with him while he was trying all the different frames and while she didn't see which ones he chose, she knew that he would look good. He'd suit them.

And speaking of Roger, the little bell above the door tinkled, signalling that someone had come in and Rebecca turned to see her husband.

She grins as he pushes his sunglasses up onto his head and since the two of them were sat close to the door and he can see them, she gives him a little wave.

"Rog," she greets as he sits down, leaning across to kiss her cheek, "You remember Jim?"

"Yeah," he nods, offering a hand for him to shake, "Nice to see you again."

"You too."

"I was just saying that he should come to our New Years party."

"Yeah, you should," Roger agrees, "Gonna be a good night I reckon. Loads of folks have said they're coming."

"I'll think about it." Jim repeats.

They sit and chat for a little while longer, well, Rebecca and Jim talk for a little while longer. Roger's quiet, silently sipping his coffee that she's sure has gone cold but he looks up when Jim grabs his wallet from the table.

"I've got to get back to work,"

"Okay," Rebecca nods, grabbing a napkin, "Rog, can you grab me a pen from my bag, please?"

He does as she asks and the two men watch silently as she writes on the napkin.

"If you decide to come," she mumbles, holding it out for Jim to take, "That's our address. I really hope you do."

"I'll keep it safe," he promises, tucking it into his back pocket before he leans down so he can give her a hug, "Now I really have to go. Thanks for lunch. Next time is on me, yeah?"

"Got it."

||-||

"Rog? Please come out." when Rebecca gets no answer, she sighs and rests her forehead against the door, "They can't be that bad."

"They are," he replies and she can picture him pouting, "I look fucking ridiculous."

"Roger," she pleads, "Please. Lemme see."

She hears him sigh and the lock clicks but the door doesn't open, "Promise you won't laugh?"

"Would I laugh at you?"

"You laughed when I fell down the stairs the other day," he grumbles and she bites her lip.

He's right. She did.

"I promise I won't laugh," she says, stepping back from the door when he finally does open up.

The ones he's got on, they're obviously his reading glasses. She doesn't understand why he doesn't like them; they're black with a slim frame and they sit perfectly on his nose. He looks good.

Really good.

"Well?" he asks impatiently, "Let me have it."

"Have...have what?"

"The teasing. Come on, I'm a big boy."

She bites her lip, "I..."

"Come on!"

"I like them."

He looks at her, "What?"

Yeah, they're definitely not what she thought he'd go for but she actually thinks she prefers them instead of something a little bolder.

"I like them," she repeats, running a hand down his cheek, "They make you look so...smart. Sexy even."

"You think they're sexy?" he asks doubtfully, raising an eyebrow.

"I do," she nods which makes him smirk.

"Well then," he moves to stand in front of their bedroom mirror and she follows, peering into it with her beside him, "Maybe they're not so bad."

Rebecca runs her hand up his chest, toying with one of the buttons on his shirt and he knows what she's hinting at and as much as he would love to, he won't.

She whines softly when he catches hold of her hand, bringing it to his mouth, "Rog,"

"'m sorry, love. You know I won't." he apologises.

"Rog," she tries again, "Please, we haven't..."

He silenced her with another kiss, this time on the lips and she knows that the conversation is coming to an end. 

"I know," he says regrettably, "But..."

He didn't think that having sex with her while she's pregnant would be strange but it was. He won't lie, the first time they did it, it kind of freaked him out a little bit and he told her that he didn't think he could do it again. Which sucked because a couple of months ago, she was wanting him almost all day every day and to have to turn her down, god, it was the hardest thing he'd ever had to do.

"I can't, love." he whispers and she gives him a weak smile.

"Its okay," she nods in understanding, "'m gonna go make a start on dinner."

She presses one last kiss to his lips which makes him groan loudly and as she leaves the room, he falls back onto the bed with a huff.

Fucking hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117 11 29
i was at a bar with my friend, after getting broken up with, and a band started playing, it was called smile. they were good, the singer played bass...
45.9K 1.4K 56
! [Part 14 and 34 have smut] Meeting the band Queen backstage is quite intimidating. Especially when you have caught the eye of their drummer Roger M...
1.3K 122 16
A young woman named Briana had her 22nd birthday at a bar. She woke up the next day after passing out in unfamiliar surroundings. Living in America i...
38.5K 715 14
โ†ณ ๐—•๐—ข๐—›๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ฅ๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ โ™ซ โ‚Šหš. ส€แดษขแด‡ส€ แด›แด€สสŸแดส€ ๐” ๊œฐแด‡แด! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โ we're family; we believe in each other.โž เชœโ€โžด ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ yo...