The Night We Met

By Daysia0

This may or may not be one of my true stories. A lonely, withdrawn girl searches for friendship on a website... More

What Am I Doing?
Friends?
Crushing or Nah?!
Feelings
'Love Ya'
The 'Digits'

Did He Actually Text Back?!

5 0 0
By Daysia0

Recap

After a while, it was time for use to get ready to close up the boutique and head out. I went to my phone and picked it up - at this point I forgot about the major embarrassment of him not texting me back, but then my phone vibrated.

Did he actually text me back?!? I was scared to look. I had gotten my hopes up, and when I get my hopes up it never happens. I don't wanna look!

I picked up my phone cautious not to get my hopes set on it being him, and to my surprise it wasn't, and yeah ik what you're thinking, " Daysia, you just said you didn't set your hopes up on it being him!" and while I did tell myself that, I couldn't stop my heart from wanting it to be him.

It was just a text that read " Hey chick, how was your day?" from my mom. I sighed in disappointment, but reply back with "It was okay". A few seconds after I sent that I get a text from Pug saying, " Hey Day, sorry I was at church, how has the rest of your day been" and I swear I screamed with joy a little because my grandma starred at for a second then asked me if I was okay.

We eventually get home, Pug and I are still texting each other, I don't really remember what at this point, but I do remember it ended with us going to play some pubg (aka talk on there and do nothing). I know I'm gonna sound so naive for saying this but with every word he spoke to me, I fell a little more in love with him and for once I liked the feeling I was getting in return, care.

Sometimes I'd let myself image that we'd get together and live happily ever after, but I instantly crushed the thoughts because we all know fairy tales only existing in books. After a while of talking about how much we have in common and our lives, Gotcha wanted to join and actually play pubg, so of course Pug asked if I wanted him to invite him, and being the good person I am I said sure.

"ArE YOu TwO dAtInG oR sOmEtHiNg? All you ever do is talk, like only people who sit down and talk about their feelings date."

" Gotcha, shut up before I kick you!" Pug explained firmly.

"Fine then, are y'all gonna ready up or keep talking?" I ready up because although I love talking to Pug we couldn't really talk about anything that we wanted with Gotcha in the call because he would just keep taunting us.

" Hold up," Pug said," I'm texting someone really quickly. Oh great, He's probably texting some other girl. I knew it was too good to be true, all the great talks we had and I'm still not gonna be anything more than a friend.

A few seconds after he said he was gonna texting someone a got a message on Pubg. Huh, why is he texting me? I come face to phone with a message that asked, " So are you my girlfriend now?" Wait what?!
_____________________________________________

Hi guys and girls, yes yes it has been such a long time since I've posted anything but hey, at least you get left on another cliff hanger, right? Anyway, I wish you all the best of luck with you life and I love you all❤

Sincerely,
Your Amateur Author,
Daysia💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 196K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
9.5M 626K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...
650K 67.8K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
433K 41.4K 32
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...