RULES AND ROSES

By HouseofReadz

Nicki is one of the highest paid escorts in the game. She does it to make ends meet since she has had to take... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
VIIII
X
XI
XIII
XIIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XVIIII
XX
BOOK 2/ NEW BOOK

XII

10.4K 334 85
By HouseofReadz

A/N: Don't forget to comment! Vote! And follow!

Don's POV
I instantly regretted what came out of my mouth. To be honest, I was hurt. I was hurt that she seemed to be moving on and was happy without me. No, I hadn't slept with Tina since that one time before. But I was entertaining her since me and Nicki broke up. We didn't do anything more than kissing and I felt sick doing that. I admit, my ego was hurt when she didn't want to give me some, so I said some fucked up shit to make her mad.

I love Nicki and I want us to be a family but that weak ass blood is in my damn way. Anytime she mentions him, my blood start to boil. "Nicki I-" I said but she walks away mid sentence. I sigh and shake my head.

I take out my phone and scroll through IG.

Liked by FreakyRico, TeyanaTaylor, ItsNickiBby_, and 779,877 others
TheDon_ Damn I love being your dad 💙 #throwback #KairiChanel
View all 10,345 comments
Randomfan she's gorgeous 😊
TeyanaTaylor my sweet KaiKai 😘
ItsNickiBby_ 😍🎀
FreakyRico bring me my niece, I know she tired of looking at yo ugly ass

Liked by TheDon_, ItsNickiBby_, and 567,578 others
FreakyRico I'm not an option, I'm a priority
View all 8,575 comments
AriKari__ Fine ass 🥰
TheDon_ hairy ass boy
FreakyRico I know yo unibrow havin ass ain't talking @TheDon_
Hornyhoe 🥵
HatinHarry this outfit ain't it chief
FreakyRico that hairline ain't it chief @HatinHarry

Liked by 75,897
ItsNickiBby_ Got hella feelings for ya, it isn't even lowkey anymore 🥰 @TheGame
View all 5,686 comments
AriKari__ y'all so cute
Thirstyhoe *looks for print*👀
Jealousbtch he just gon fuck ya friends too 🤷🏾‍♀️
Dummygirl #GOALS 💯

I close the app and slam my phone on the table.

2 months later
It was Nicki's birthday this weekend and I wanted to do something nice for her. I arranged for her to have a surprise party with all her friends invited.

I had Kairi for the day since Nicki was out with that nigga. "Hey mama, what you want to do today" I asked her. She answered back in baby gibberish. I nod my head pretending like I understood her. "Let's go to the park stink" I say. I change her diaper and put some clothes on her. Today I wanted to match a little. We get dressed and I put her in her car seat.

We arrive at the park and I help Kairi down the slide. I hear a familiar laugh and I turn around. It's Nicki and that nigga walking in the park holding hands. She grabbed his arm and looked up at him then he grabs her ass and kisses her. I feel sick just looking at them. Then Kairi goes "Ma" and takes off in Nicki's direction.

Nicki spots her and runs toward her. "My baby" she says and picks her up then spins her around. Kairi laughs and smiles in her mother's arms. I walk over to them and glare at game. He glares back and looks me up and down. "I didn't know y'all was coming to the park today" she says. "I decided last minute" I say.

Game looks annoyed and seems like he's ready to go. "You good nigga. Got some place to be" I ask him. He cuts his eyes at me and says, "nigga don't say shit to me. The only reason I don't beat the black off your ass is because I don't wanna do that in front your baby" he says. I clench my jaw and walk up on him. He walks up on me. "Can y'all please stop. Not in front on my damn daughter" Nicki yells.

I step back but we keep glaring at each other. Nicki kisses the baby and Kairi runs off to the little slide. "You need to control yourself blood" I yell. "Yo what the fuck did you say to me" he yells and pulls out his gun.

The people around the park scream and grab their children then run away. I put my hands up and my eyes widen. "Now you ain't got shit to say huh bitch" he says. "JAYCEON, PUT THE GUN DOWN" Nicki yells. "Nah this nigga keep disrespecting me so imma show his ass something"  he says still pointing the gun at me. "PLEASE, not in-front of my baby" she screams with tears streaming down her face. She grabs Kairi and shields her eyes.

He scoffs and puts the gun down. He puts it back in his waist and Nicki lets out a sigh of relief. "Now LEAVE JAY" she yells. He looks at her with remorseful eyes but respects her wishes and leaves. I exhale and walk over to them. I try and hug them but  Nicki pushes me off. "What the fuck was that" she yells. I shake my head and say "I'm sorry but I didn't pull a gun. You sure you want to be with somebody like that" I say. "Uhn Uhn don't do that Don. Y'all always fucking with each other. Over what? Hm? Both of y'all can kiss my ass" she yells and walks off with Kairi.

"Nicki wait" I yell after her. I see people out recording and taking pictures of what just happened and I knew some shit was about to go down.

Liked by 3,686,797
TheShadeRoom Rapper #TheGame pulls out a gun in broad daylight on fellow rapper #TheDon. Sources say that #ItsNickiBby and #TheGame were walking in the park when confronted by her baby daddy. Things get heated and #TheGame pulled the blicky out.. in front of her daughter. Click link for video.
View all 800,876 comments
Randomfan 😲😲😲
Thirstyhoe smdh all this violence
Hatinhoe in front of the baby.. hell nah
WillSmith come on y'all... let's do a red table talk

The paparazzi hounded us everywhere we went. Nicki could barely get into the car. "BACK UP" I yell at one of them. I manage to get her in the car and I put Kairi in her car seat. "MOVE. I hit muthafuckas" I yell as I drive off.

She sits in silence and looks out the window. I can hear her phone blowing up. It must be that nigga. "Look I'm sorry" I say. She puts her hand up for me to be quiet. I oblige and keep driving. We pull up at the house and I take a sleeping Kairi out her car seat and carefully transfer her to her bed. I kiss her forehead and walk to our bedroom.

I walk in and see Nicki facing away from the door. Her soft cries made me angry at myself. "Nicki, I swear I didn't want things to get like this" I said. She looks at me with tears streaming down her face. "This is all your fault Don" she says. "You can't just let shit go" she followed up.

I sigh and walk over to her. "I'd never put you or Kairi in harms way and you know that. What that nigga did was foul. No real gangster pulls a gun in front of women and children" I say. She nods. She reaches out and wraps her arms around me. I hug her back tightly while inhaling her sweet scent. "I'm sorry, I brought him around her" she says. "No baby, don't be sorry. I'm sorry" I say.

"Will you lay with me" she asks. I nod and we crawl into bed. She crawls right up under me and puts her head on my chest. I gently stroke her hair and she falls asleep.

The weekend/ Nicki's POV
"SURPRISE" everyone yells as I walk into the house. Don and Kairi come in right behind me. I turn around and see a huge smile on his face. "You tricked me" I say and hug him. He kisses the top of my head and says, "happy birthday baby". I smile and greet everyone who came. All my closest friends were there. I felt so loved.

"Ma" Kairi yelled out. I turn at look at her. She had a red box in her hand. "What's this" I ask looking at Don. He shrugs and laughs. I open the box and there are keys in them. My eyes widen and I run outside. I open the door and see my dream car.

"AHHH" I scream and run towards it. Everyone cheers and claps when I turn it on. "Donnnn.. you got my car" I say as I began to cry. "You deserve it baby. Your an incredible woman and an even better mother" he says. I cry some more and he comes over and gives me a hug. I tilt my head back and he kisses me. Everyone claps some more. We pull back and smile at each other.

As I was checking out the car, I hear Rico and some of Don's friends cussing and yelling. I look over and it's Jayceon with some roses in his hand. "Happy a birthday baby, I'm sorry" he shouts at me. I get out the car and walk over to here. "Leave Jay" I say. He looks at me with a sad face. "Please baby, hear me out" he says.

"No you need to go now" I say. "Yea you need to bounce nigga, this is private property" Rico says. Jays eyes  go dark and he pulls out his gun.

BANG.BANG.BANG

Everyone screams and drops to the floor. I hear Kairi in the background crying but my body is paralyzed. I can't move. "Nicki" I hear Don yell. I couldn't even yell back.

"RICCCOO" I hear Ari scream. She's shouting and crying. I can barely understand what she's saying. I look over and I see Rico on the ground with blood all over him. Ari picks up his head and puts it on her lap. "Please don't leave me baby" she cries. He looks unresponsive. I see Don run over to him and press on his wounds. "You good bro. Stay with me bro" he says. I can hear his voice cracking and see  tears streaming down his face.

I hear an ambulance in the distance. "No no no no, look at me. Don't close your eyes" Don yells. Ari is still screaming. The ambulance pulls up and runs over to Rico.

They start pumping on his chest for what seems like an hour. One of the EMT's checks his pulse and shakes his head. Everyone broke down in tears. "Nah FUCK THAT, keep trying" Don screams at the man. I finally get up and walk over to to Don. I touch his shoulder and he flinches. "Don baby.." I said softly.

"NO NOT MY BROTHER. THEY CANT TAKE MY BROTHER" he screams then crashes his head in my chest crying inconsolably. I cry with him and stroke his head. "I'm so sorry sir" the man says and places Rico's body in a black bag.

Ari passes out from the grief and they rush over to her. I hold on to Don tight as he continues to cry. Ms. Lisa goes with the ambulance and Ari to the hospital. "Baby, I gotta go see Ari" I say. He nods and wipes his tears. "Let's go" he says and grabs his keys. "I'll watch the baby" Dons mother says. I thank her and we get in the car.

Don looks numb and stares aimlessly out the window as I drive to the hospital. I grab his hand and squeeze. "I'm so sorry Don" I say. He keeps looking out the window not responding.

Liked by 2,308,498
TheShadeRoom R.I.P Rico White 🙏🏾 it has been reported that #FreakyRico has passed from a gunshot wound this evening. Prayers to him and his family.
View all 99,877 comments
Randomfan this ain't sitting right with me #RIH
Thirstyhoe omg 😮.. prayers to his family
MeekMill 🙏🏾🙏🏾 I'm so sorry bro @TheDon_
Hatinhoe this is so sad 😓
TeyanaTaylor Prayers up 🙏🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 790 28
Kristof has a girlfriend... And she's perfect. She's smart, pretty,... but she's not, well, HIM. But it's ok. Because HE is straight af. So there is...
10.4K 860 37
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ~ ɴᴏᴜɴ. An unrealistic or self-deluding fantasy. Example: Humans being satisfied on happiness alone. *** "After what you pulled tonight, I'm g...
242K 13.4K 76
COMPLETED✔ "Her skin was the shade of dark chocolate and not the cheap shit, the expensive kind. The kind that your tongue slowly massages as your ta...
104K 3.3K 20
Brooklyn White, who goes by Miracle, just wants go to work, take care of her two kids, and move on from her ex.... But when going to work means deal...