I'M YOURS [ JJK ]

By JEONLUVV

❝ It all started when Jungkook developed a little crush on you which turned into a one sided love and then in... More

Disclaimer
β€’1
β€’2
β€’3
β€’4
β€’5
β€’6
β€’7
β€’8
β€’9
β€’10
β€’11
β€’12
β€’13
β€’14
β€’15
β€’16
β€’17
β€’18
β€’19
β€’20
β€’21
β€’23
β€’24
β€’25
β€’26
β€’27
IMPORTANT
β€’28
β€’29
β€’30
β€’31
β€’32
β€’33
EPILOGUE

β€’22

4.7K 262 20
By JEONLUVV

(This chapter contains a heated scene, so read it on your own risk)

_______________

Your eyes opened and the first thing you wanted to see Jungkook but he wasn't in the bed. You rubbed your eyes and looked around for him.

You sit up, ruffling your hairs and deciding to use the bathroom but stopped when you saw Jungkook coming out of it.

He smiled as he saw you,
"Good morning."

You smiled back,
"Good morning."

"I actually asked the receptionist for another toothbrush and more towels. They already arrived, you can use them."
Jungkook said as he dried his face which he just washed.

"Thanks alot."
You said as you stood up.

"What would you like for breakfast?"
He asked.

"How about i cook?"
You asked him.

He thought for a second,
"If you want to then you can."

You smiled,
"Just give me 10 minutes."

He nodded,
"Alright."
And left the room, closing it to give you your personal space.

You opened up your suitcase to take out your clothes for today. You went inside the bathroom and did freshened yourself up.

You came out all cleaned up and dressed up. You walked out from the room and didn't find Jungkook in the lounge. You entered the kitchen and he wasn't there too.

You decided to make pancakes. You took out all the ingredients and started to make the mixture.

As you were done with the mixture, you heat up the pan and poured the mixture in. You heard footsteps coming inside the kitchen.

Jungkook came close and hovered above you, peeking at what you are making. He smiled,
"Ohhh, nice shape. I never actually succeeded to make the round shape."

He walked upto the fridge and opened up, taking out the milk carton. He took a glass and poured the milk into it.

He drank all the milk in one go and put back the milk carton inside the fridge.

He turned towards you,
"Would you like coffee? One of the workers down there makes great one."

You shook your head,
"I actually don't drink coffee in the morning."

Jungkook nodded and walked pass by you to his room.

As you were finish with all the mixture, you put all the pancakes on the plate and put them on the 4 people dining.

Jungkook came out from his room with phone on his ear. You walked back inside to get another plate and glass. You walked to the table and sat down.

Jungkook waitrd for you to start and you waited for him to start. He signalled you to start first since he was on a phone call.

You nodded and took 2 pancakes, putting them on your plate. You started to eat first since Jungkook was still talking on the phone.

The door bell ringed and you were about to get up but Jungkook stopped you and walked towards the door. You wondered who it could be but then decided to continue eating.

Jungkook came back with a coffee. He wasn't talking on the phone anymore.

"Let's try your breakfast."
He said as he put a pancake on his plate. He took the maple syrup and put some of it above his pancake.

Taking a bite of it, he smiled as soon as he liked the taste.
"It's delicious! Do you often cook?"

You shook your head,
"No but my mother was a very good cook, you can say i have her genes."

Jungkook smiled as he continued eating. You both enjoyed the silent time while eating the breakfast. Being with Jungkook, you decided to really like it.

He has been respecting your privacy, doesn't indulge his nose in your personal matters and is always there when you need help.

Jungkook finished before you and he stood up, taking his empty plate and glass towards kitchen. You were almost finished too but your stomach gave up and you decided to too.

Getting up from your chair, you took your plate and glass and walked inside the kitchen. You looked to see Jungkook was done washing his plate and glass and was now drying his hand with tissue paper.

You finished washing your plate and then you were drying your hands. You turned around to leave and thought Jungkook must have left too but he was there waiting for you.

He took your wrist and pulled you close to him. In a sudden move, he turned your body around and put you above the counter making your eyes widened.

"J-Jungkook.."
Your stuttered.

Jungkook tilted his head and smirked,
"Why? Am i making you nervous?"

Blood rushed to your cheeks making it slightly pink.

He chuckled,
"What's wrong with this position? I mean, we have kissed and slept together."

You didn't know what to respond.

"Cat got your tongue?"
He let out a chuckle as he said it.

You slowly shook your head,
"It's just a little awkward and weird..."

Jungkook let out a small laugh and tilted his head,
"Why?"

"You putting me on a counter shelf in a sudden move, tells me already what you want."
You spoke with confidence not wanting him to show that you are nervous.

"Oh you know? Tell me about it."
He asked as he leaned in a little.

"I bet 50 dollars that you want to kiss me right here."
You said with a raised eyebrow, earning a chuckle from him.

"Well...you are quite wrong.."
Jungkook spoke.

"But you know what?"
He asked and you raised an eyebrow.

"It would be a waste. You giving me 50 dollars, so i should probably kiss you."
He said comfortably as he leaned in.

You knew there was no way out.

His hand slowly parted your legs as he came in between. One of his hands slowly caressing your thigh making your heart beat faster and butterflies appearing in your stomach.

He stopped as his nose touched yours. He slowly closed his eyes, taking in the moment. You decided to close your eyes too, waiting for his lips to join yours.

Soon, he leaned in more close joining his lips with yours. His hand went to the back of your head, pulling you in to deepen the kiss.

He tilted his head, perfectly joining your lips with his.

For the first time, he asked for allowance of his tongue and you did allow him. He bit your lower lip and you moaned a little causing him to get hardened alot.

His hand left your neck as it went back to your lower waist. He pulled away for you to breath.

What surprised you the most was that Jungkook was taking another step. He has been very careful with the sexual interaction with you and you feel like this has been very a great act of him.

When jungkook's lips parted yours, he started to move down, leaving wet kisses on your jawline making you shot back your head.

You swear that you were biting your lip to not moan.

Jungkook wasn't leaving any hickies, he was being very careful of his acts. He stopped as he pulled away for breath. You had your eyes closed but soon opened to meet jungkook close to you. He took a long sigh and smiled,
"Sorry if i went too far..."

You shook your head.

Jungkook glanced at the wallclock,
"Do you have any plans tonight?"

You shook your head.

"Okay then, let's go shopping. We can buy clothes with each other's choice."
Jungkook said.

You smiled as you nodded. One of the things you want to do with your boyfriend was going shopping and buying clothes for each other.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow at you,
"Why are you smiling?"

Your arms were still wrapped around Jungkook's but you held on more tighter and whispered,
"Do you wanna know a secret?"

Jungkook nodded and waited for you to speak.

"I always wanted to go out and shop with my boyfriend, picking each other's clothes."
On your words, Jungkook smiled widely.

The silence fell and soon took over sexual tension when both of them stared at each other's lip.

Both of them couldn't help but to lean at the same time and this went on.....

- SHOPPING MALL -

Jungkook parked his car in the mall and you both walked side to side. You were nervous if someone saw you and have heard that you ran away from home.

Jungkook reached out for your hand and held it against his. Both of you entered inside the mall and looked around to spot a familiar shop.

Jungkook started walking towards a store which caused you to follow him. Both of you entered it and Jungkook first walked towards the Women section.

"Let's start with you first."
He casually spoke as you both started to look for good clothes.

Both you and him, rummage through clothes which were placed on display. Jungkook takes a shirt and pulls it out, showing it to you.

The next hour was all about him and you showing clothes to each other. Jungkook then decided to go into the dresses shop. He smiled as he spot a white lacy dress.

Since you were a little tan, he knew this would look sexy on you. The dress had his sleeves and end of the bottom lacy. He pulled it out and gave it to the employee there to put it in the billing.

You rolled your eyes because you were tired and he was almost buying 10 shirts from one store.

You looked towards the gents side and decided to buy tuxedo for him which you never saw him wearing. As you walked there, you saw some teenagers picking out dress and saying words like, 'this would suit the prom themes too!'

You started to mind your own business when you almost heard them saying, 'check that girl out.'

Well...you were the only girl standing there with 2-3 boys. You didn't pay attention to them and just imagined how to tuxedos would look cool on Jungkook.

Before you could look further, one of the boys was walking upto you.

"Hey..?"
He said making you face him. You had to smile and you did.

"Yes?"
You asked.

"Well can i have your number?"
He asked. You mentally scoffed because you are 22 and he is like...19?

Before you could say anything to him, you heard,
"Hey i was finding you, never thought you would be here."
Jungkook said as he found you in men section.

His eyes went towards the boy standing before you. He looked at you with a why-is-he-here look.

"He is here asking for tuxedo since i chose a good one for you. Look at this,"
You made up and excuse and showed him a tuxedo in your hands.

"Wouldn't this look good on you?"
You simply said which caused Jungkook to smirk.

"If my girlfriend likes it, i want it."
He simply said, taking it and passing it the the employee.

The boy decided to take his leave as he heard Jungkook. But Jungkook was not stupid because he knew his real intentions and he ignored your excuse since he knew you wouldn't want him to fight.

"Hey where are you going? Weren't you here for an opinion of my girlfriend?"
Jungkook simply asked with an eyebrow raised.

Your eyes widened and you took a deep breath.

The boy almost coughed but he smiled,
"No i don't want to interrupt the couple's shopping. Have fun."
He said and walked immediately to his friends who started to make fun of him.

Jungkook scoffed and took your wrist, dragging you almost angrily to the women section. He signalled the employee to give the dresses to you which he chose.

Jungkook sat down on the couch and said,
"Try these on, i want to see how good you look in them."
He said with to expression which meant he is angry. You quietly nodded and went inside the changing room.

You almost tried 15 dresses and Jungkook liked none of them. It looked like he was punishing you for lying. He never made you try the lace one because he knew you would look sexy and he wouldn't be able to control himself.

Jungkook shook his head at the last dress and stood up,
"Let's try no more."
With that he walked towards the cashier.

You stood there in shock because just few hours ago he was being all clingy and kissing you but now he is avoiding you and punishing you just because you lied. You couldn't clearly tell him that the boy was asking for a number right?

You changed back into your clothes and walk out to meet Jungkook. He was looking down at this shoes, waiting for you.

When he noticed you, he just started to walk. You didn't like how he was ignoring you because you are used to jungkook being all clingy, flirty and making jokes.

You didn't wanted him to act this way.

He walked towards the parking lot and you were behind him following. When he reached his car, he unlocked his car and got in, you following him inside.

He started the engine and turned on the A.C since it was hot and waited for the car to cool down. You fastened your seatbelt and your gaze went towards Jungkook who was looking out of the window, waiting for the car to become cool.

You seriously didn't wanted him to act like this. This is like your 1st day and he is ignoring you.

You didn't wanted it...so you decided what to do.

"Jungkook..?"
You hesitantly called him. Jungkook was having thoughts, should he turn to you or not. But he had a soft side for you, so he turned towards you.

You didn't waste any time and pulled him close to you, kissing him by pulling his collar. You closed your eyes, kissing him gently because you didn't like to kissed roughly.

Jungkook immediately kissed you back by putting his hand behind your neck, pulling you in close.

He never thought you would kiss him first, he also never thought that him avoiding you would make you kiss him.

The kiss started to deepened and got roughly. The position was uncomfortable because both of your seatbelts were fastened, holding you both back and also there was gear and handbrake between you two.

Jungkook didn't waste anytime as he unfastened your seatbelt and he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you more close and then putting you on his lap.

You gasped between the kiss because you never thought he would pull you onto his lap. Your thighs besides his legs and your main part was above his.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and one of his hand was on your waist and the other was caressing your thigh.

- TO BE CONTINUED.
I am sorry, i had to because the word count got more than 2500 :/ and i updated laate because i forgot and the other reason was because Ramadan since it had a heated scene. 😂

PLEASE VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟 VOTE 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.1K 27
A story of jikooks love journey throughout the years of being in bts. Jungkook a man confused about his strange feelings towards his hyung and Jimin...
161K 11.2K 31
We were both crazy and fell in love. Should I follow my darkest desires or my twisted heart? It doesn't matter. They both lead to you. "Don't stop l...
506 28 10
Jungkook X Reader ---- Confessing your love for someone comes with a lot of anxiety and overthinking. It gets even worse if the person is your best f...
630K 17.9K 14
❝ Jungkook has always been afraid of falling in love. But what happens when he is forced to marry a girl who's already heartbroken? ❞ ©JEONLUVV