Heavy Heart: The Arcana x OC...

By merakiiio

Based on the beloved visual novel, this is a short story based on the event of the Arcana. We delve into the... More

.:DISCLAIMER:.
.:Characters:.
.:Foreword:.
.:Preface • Three Year Interlude:.

.:Prologue:.

67 2 0
By merakiiio

"And suddenly you just know it's time to
start something new and trust
The Magic of Beginnings."
-Anonymous

***

"Why isn't this working?"

"Why isn't what working?"

"Why can't I bring her back..? Why can't I restore her memories without hurting her or losing her forever?"

"Asra, you know I can't answer that for you."

"But I need to know why... I need to know why I can't help her."

"Oh, but you're already helping her, my boy. You've helped her quite a lot actually."

"But it's not enough..."

"It's always enough. For her... she appreciates everything you do."

"I want her to remember... I want her to remember what we had... everything we did, everything she used to be... I want her to remember without suffering through excruciating pain. I need answers. I need to know why and how... for her."

"Then you must follow your own path. If you want to find answers then set off on another journey. Follow your own road; eventually, you'll find what you are looking for."

"How will I know if I'm close to finding what I'm looking for?"

"You'll know. For now, be patient; soon there will be a crossroads. Choose wisely."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 10.6K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
360K 12.8K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...
171K 4.5K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...