FIRE AND ICE โŽฏ n.mikaelsonยน

Per -L0VELESS-

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | โ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จโž โŽฏโŽฏ In which Tyler Lockwood'... Mรฉs

๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜
๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...!
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š
หห‹ 01
หห‹ 02
หห‹ 03
หห‹ 04
หห‹ 05
หห‹ 06
หห‹ 07
หห‹ 08
หห‹ 09
หห‹ 10
หห‹ 11
หห‹ 12
หห‹ 13
หห‹ 14
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ ๐™พ๐š…๐™ด๐š ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ณ
หห‹ 15
BAD DECISIONS
XVII. POISON
XVIII. MEDICINE
XIX. YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME
XX. SWEET BUT PSYCHO
XXI. LIE TO ME
XXII. TROUBLE FINDS YOU
XXIII. YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN
XXIV. SUCKER
XXV. EXCUSES
XXVI. WORK IT OUT
XXVII. DANCER IN THE DARK
XXVIII. POWER OVER ME
XXIX. INDESTRUCTIBLE
XXX. STUPID IN LOVE
XXXI. I BET YOU LOOK GOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR
XXXII. MISSILE
XXXIII. HOLD ON
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„; ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
XXXIV. BROKEN
XXXV. ASHES
XXXVI. LITTLE WHITE LIES
XXXVII. EVERYTIME
XXXVIII. COLLAR FULL
XXXIX. LONE RANGER
XL. KILL OF THE NIGHT
XLII. STILL FALLING FOR YOU
XLIII. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
XLIV. HOW TO SAVE A LIFE
XLV. EYES CLOSED
XLVI. RULE THE WORLD
XLVII. SHADOWS
XLVIII. SOMEONE YOU LOVED
XLIX. BEAUTIFUL CREATURES
L. TOO GOOD AT GOODBYES
LI. FIRE AND ICE

XLI. UNPREDICTABLE

16.4K 611 339
Per -L0VELESS-

―❅―
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄
[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ - 𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦]

"i like us when we're
unpredictable, cause that's
when love is so phenomenal"

✧✦✧✦✧

"Thea, wake up," the brunette heard the familiar voice of her soulmate coax causing her to groan in annoyance as she turned over in an attempt to escape him, "no," she grumbled earning a sigh from the hybrid. "Thea," Klaus whispered into her ear, his breath on the base of her neck causing her body to arch instinctively. Thea groaned as she opened her eyes, finding herself on a plane rather than in the comfort of Klaus' silk sheets causing her to shoot up.

"Where are we?" the young wolf asked as her eyes fluttered around the jet in confusion, stopping when they landed on the smirking face of her soulmate, "France. Paris to be exact," Klaus shrugged casually with a wide smile. "Paris?!" Thea squealed in excitement as she sat up straighter in her seat, staring at the hybrid with so much love and adoration.

"I promised I'd take you out for dinner and you're friends ruined it. So I figured, what better place than the city of love to make up for it?" Klaus said, watching as a wide grin began to appear on Thea's face. "Who knew the big bad hybrid was such a romantic?" she smirked causing the original to laugh, shaking his head adorably. "Only for you," he responded with a loving smile.

"I didn't think it was possible for me to love you any more than I already do," Thea smiled at original as she crawled into his arms with a warm smile. Klaus smiled down at her, finally feeling accomplished within his life. He had lived over 1,000 years, shedding blood and gaining power throughout. Ruling over people, over cities wherever he went. And yet, none of it meant anything to him. The only thing that made him truly believe he belonged, that truly made him feel strong and powerful, was the love that Thea blessed him with.

And he didn't know what he did to deserve it, but he prayed to God every day that he didn't destroy it. She was the only good thing in his life. The best bit about him. Without her, he was nobody. Just the ruthless hybrid that killed and tormented to get what he wanted. She brought out the good in him, and whilst he hated it at the beginning, he had come to accept that it was a part of him.

He was capable of love, of forgiveness. Of true happiness. And she gave it all to him, willingly. She bared her soul and heart to him openly, allowing him to love her recklessly and passionately, her doing the same for him in return. Even if they were no longer bonded by his mother's spell, they were bounded for life. No other could cause his heart to stir the way she did. No other could ever compare. She was it for him, always and forever.

"I love you," he told her as he stared at her with so much love causing the wolf to smile up at him with the same expression. Klaus leant down to seal his declaration with a kiss, only for Thea to place her hand in front of his face in return, "morning breath," she denied, pushing the hybrid away from her.

✧✦✧✦✧

"Nik, take my picture," urged the hybrid as she handed him her phone, smiling as she posed in front of the Eiffel Tower. Klaus chuckled, shaking his head at her before taking a few pictures, laughing more as the brunette began to pull ridiculous faces at him through the camera lens. "You know, you're not very photogenic," the hybrid teased, completely lying through his teeth, Thea being the most beautiful woman he truly had ever met.

Thea scoffed at his remark before a smile took over her features once again, being far too excited to be in Paris to be hung up on any of the hybrid's teasing comments. "Can we go to the top?" she asked in excitement as she looked between her soulmate and the tall landmark with a grin causing Klaus to beam back at her before nodding his head in response.

Standing to his feet, the hybrid grabbed a hold of the young wolf's hand before the two began to walk the tower. After they made it to the top and Klaus had stopped moaning, telling her he could get them up there faster using his vampire speed, Thea walked to the edge of one of the railings, smiling as she looked out at the view from the top.

"Wow," she sighed in amazement, watching as the sun began to set over the city. Klaus came up behind her, snaking his arms round her waist as he rested his chin on her shoulder, the brunette snuggling into him as happiness filled her. "It's beautiful," Thea smiled as she looked over the city in awe, "it truly is," Klaus replied as he smiled straight at her.

Thea turned her head slightly, noticing his eyes trained on her causing her to laugh in an attempt to divert attention away from her blushing cheeks. "You're so cheesy," the brunette teased as she pushed him away from her slightly. Turning her head to the left, the wolf found a couple walking past them causing her to smile.

"Excuse me," she called out to them, causing their heads to snap in her direction, "would you mind taking a picture of us, please?" the wolf asked with a polite smile as she held out her phone towards them. "Of course," the woman replied with a smile, taking the brunettes phone from her. Thea turned back to face Klaus with a devious smirk as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

The hybrid sighed before wrapping an arm around her shoulders and smiling for the picture. Except, instead of facing the camera, he was staring straight at Thea. The young wolf thanked the woman as she handed her, her phone back with a smile, telling them to enjoy the rest of their holiday as she turned back to face Klaus with a large grin.

"I am totally photogenic," she sassed with smirk causing the hybrid to laugh as he pulled her body back towards him, hugging her tightly as they watched the sunset from the Eiffel Tower.

✧✦✧✦✧

After their very romantic dinner, which was filled with flirtatious banter and loving gazes, Thea leaned against the balcony in their hotel room with a glass of champagne in her hands as she admired the view. They had been in Paris all day, exploring everything they could, and yet she could not get over the beauty of the city. She had even managed to persuade Klaus into putting a padlock with their name on, on the Pont des Arts and sent a picture to Kol to prove just how whipped the hybrid was.

Klaus hadn't been too happy with that after receiving countless teasing messages from both Elijah and Kol, but Thea found it absolutely hilarious. The big bad hybrid, killer of kittens and all things nice, was currently gallivanting around Paris, fastening 'love locks' to bridges. It was hysterical to think about. Taking another sip from her glass, the brunette sighed in happiness as she looked over the city.

"What's on that beautiful mind of yours?" Klaus asked as he came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist as he placed a soft kiss to the spot under her ear. "I'm just so happy," Thea smiled as she turned to wrap her arms around her soulmates neck causing Klaus to smile back at her. "As am I, little wolf," he beamed at her before leaning down to capture her lips in his.

Thea smiled into the kiss, tightening her arms around his neck as she attempted to bring him in closer, completely forgetting about the glass of champagne she still held in her hand. As she moved her arms, the glass tipped over, the champagne spilling down Klaus' back causing the two to break a part. "Oops," the brunette giggled with a sheepish grin as Klaus shook his head with an adorable smile on his face.

"Well, it was coming off anyway," he muttered smugly before pulling the shirt over his head, leaving him stood shirtless in front of her. Thea bit her bottom lip as her eyes trailed over his body, shamelessly checking him out. "See something you like?" the hybrid teased with a smug smirk earning a smirk from the wolf in return, "Kol's is better," she shrugged causing Klaus to scowl in annoyance.

"Careful, little wolf. I know you're teasing but my poor younger brother might just end up with a dagger in his heart as a result of my jealousies if you continue," he threatened with a smirk, only half joking. Thea rolled her eyes as she stepped closer towards him, "so territorial," she muttered with a teasing smile as she wrapped her arms around his neck once again.

The hybrid grinned down at her, "I have to protect what's mine," Klaus replied with a smirk as he snaked his arms around her waist, pulling her body closer up against his. Thea raised her eyebrows at his words, "what's yours? I'll have you know I don't belong to no one," she told him defiantly as her eyes burned brightly into his. Klaus' smirk widened at her fierceness, her independence and strength was one of his many favourite things about her.

"No. Who could possibly want to control the flame within you?" he teased with a wicked smirk causing the brunette to roll her eyes. "Shut up and kiss me," she breathed as she stood on her tip toes, leaning closer to his lips as she looked up at him with hooded eyes. Klaus smirked, "I thought you'd never ask," he muttered before leaning into the wolf, claiming her lips on his in a fiery passion.

✧✦✧✦✧

When Thea woke up the next morning, she still felt like she was dreaming. The wolf was on cloud-9, full of happiness, fulfilment and love. And it was Klaus of all people that had given that to her. Turning her head to the side slightly, her eyes landed on her soulmate who was still sleeping peacefully and couldn't help but smile. His slightly curled hair was tussled in a big mess, his cheeks were flushed from the Parisian heat and his lips were pouted adorably.

It astounded her that people were so afraid of this man. Sure he was pretty terrifying when someone crossed him, incredibly hot, but terrifying nonetheless. But the side he showed Thea, the side he was currently portraying now whilst he slept, was one far more vulnerable and open, resembling more of a lost child than a vicious hybrid.

"I thought it was creepy to watch someone sleep?" Klaus teased with a smile as his eyes fluttered open and landed on the beaming smile of his soulmate. Thea rolled her eyes at him as she remembered how she had said those very words to him a few months ago. "You know, if someone would've told me then that I'd be here right now; in the most romantic city on earth, completely and hopelessly in love with the big bad hybrid, I'd have probably have broken their wrist," she mused with a smile.

Klaus smirked, "well, love. Life's full of mysteries," he beamed, wrapping his arm back around her waist as she snuggled back into his side. "I never thought I was capable of loving anyone until I met you. I didn't believe I deserved it, especially not after all the pain I caused you," the hybrid stated as he stared out at the city through the French doors in their hotel room longingly.

Thea looked up at him with a mixture of love and sadness, his words causing her heart to ache. "I don't know what I did to deserve you, little wolf. But rest assured, I will not stop until I feel I have earned the right to be loved by you," Klaus smiled as he looked down at her in awe as happy tears gathered in the brunettes eyes. Never in her life had she ever felt so immensely happy and complete.

Klaus made her feel alive. Their love was unpredictable. One minute it was a thrilling rush, both of them drunk off the love the other had for them and the next they would crash, almost completely burned out by how hard they loved each other. But that's what made it fun and exciting; neither of them ever knew what was coming. The only thing they knew for sure, that no matter what, the love they had for each other never changed. Their love was one of a kind. Soulmates. No longer bounded by a stupid spell but by complete adoration and respect for the other.

Klaus turned his head, lowering it so he could capture Thea's lips in his in a sweet kiss. Before he could however, a sudden wave of nausea hit the brunette, forcing her to pull away from him. Climbing out of the bed, Thea hurried over to the bathroom before falling to her knees and throwing up in the toilet. Klaus hurriedly followed her in, holding her hair back in worry as she emptied the contents of her stomach.

"Not really the reaction I was hoping for after such a heartfelt revelation," the hybrid mused once Thea had pulled away, flushing the toilet for her as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. The brunette grimaced, "sorry, that was disgusting. It's probably just the jet lag creeping up on me," she winced as she looked back up at her soulmate who frowned at her in concern.

Klaus nodded his head, though his expression of worry didn't disappear as he helped her to her feet. "Seriously Nik, I'm fine," she smiled at him causing the hybrid to nod once again, this time smiling back at her, "now get out of here so I can shower and brush my teeth," the brunette said as she started to push him out of the room. Klaus smirked, grabbing her wrists to stop her, "or we could shower together, help save the environment and the economy," he teased with a look of seduction.

Thea stared at him in disbelief, "I literally just threw up in front of you and you're still thinking about sex?" she deadpanned only causing the hybrids smirk to broaden. "When in Rome," he shrugged casually as his lustful eyes trailed over her body, "we're in Paris," Thea corrected, her expression still blank as she stared at the original. Klaus scowled at her response, "just brush your teeth and get your sexy little ass in that shower so I can rock your world," he demanded causing the brunette to smirk.

"Yes sir," she teased with seductive eyes as she turned towards the sink, staring at him through the mirror as she let the silk robe she was wearing drop to the floor. Klaus groaned in frustration as his eyes trailed the length of her body once again. He didn't know what he'd done to deserve such a woman and her love, but he was going to spend the rest of his immortal life proving he was worthy of it.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

a very fluffy and cringey chapter but i felt like Thea and Klaus have rarely had any time to themselves in this book and i wanted them to at least have some happy moments before shit hits the fan. so, sincerest apologies for the cheese, but hopefully you enjoy.

-K.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

87.8K 2.1K 20
๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ, ๐Š๐€๐‘๐€๐™๐‡๐€๐ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐€๐„๐‹๐’๐Ž๐. โ˜†เผ„ Iษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ Sแด›แด‡า“แด€ษด Sแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡'s แดษดแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชs KสŸแด€แดœs Mษชแด‹แด€แด‡สŸsแดษด's แด›แดกษชษด sษชsแด›แด‡ส€. Kแด€ส€แด€...
55K 1.2K 34
โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž.. โž the original family.. the first vampires, the legends that are told to...
812K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...
8.2K 307 13
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...