YES MOMMY [JJK]✔️

By THEJMINS_

"Why don't you be my babyboy instead?" What happens when a nerd meets another nerd who just transfers to the... More

All Right Reserved
Warning
Red Roses
The truth
A ride
Pretty Baby Boy
DADDY.COM
Baby in Control (Bonus)
New Book - Jimin Submissive

New Student

58.5K 1.4K 1.8K
By THEJMINS_

Edited

A bell rang, echoing through the hallways. In the first day of school, students rushing to their class, don't want to be late and receive a detention from their teachers.

The students chatting and gossiping about something while waiting for their teacher to arrive, Seems like their teacher stuck in the traffic either woke up late or something.

"Okay, Students! Get back to your seat, we have new a student to introduce to, and please be nice to her." Students rushing to their place as their teacher arrived.

"Come in and introduce yourself." The teacher gestured her hand to come in. Students were excited to see the new student. They were curious about how she looks like.

A girl came in and some student was disappointed. "Another nerdy." The whisper is getting louder. Some were expecting a pretty or handsome student. The new student bowed a bit, seems like she was forced to either it will be consequences.

"Lee Y/N." She gave a fake smile. Some students scanned her from head to toe. She was wearing blue skinny jeans, black converse, and white long sleeve black T-shirt, not to forgot a nerdy round. She was holding her bag strap.

"That's it? You don't want to share where did you come from and stuff?" The female teacher raised an eyebrow. "There's nothing special about me." Her monotone seems rude and sounds like she wants to get over this quickly.

The female teacher sighed. "You can seat besides-" she looked around, "Ah! There, Mr.Jeon please raise up your hand." A boy raised up his hand shyly.

The new student walked quietly to her new seat. She put her bag down and took out some books. She felt eyes on her.

"What do you want?" Her monotone not changing and she was talking to a boy next to her who staring at her as if she some kind of weirdo.

"Hi, I-l'm Jungkook, J-Jeon Jungkook. y-you can ask me if you need something." The boy cursed in his breath for stuttering. Y/N turned her head looking at the boy with boring expression.

The boy was wearing big round glasses and his dark eyes sparkle under that big nerdy glasses. He seems shy, his cheeks flustered a bit. She found him cute. His hair looked soft and a bit messy.

"Y/N, Lee Y/N." for the first time, she interested with a cute shy bunny boy. She lent out a hand for a handshake. The boy smiled and took her hand accepting her gesture.

"Hello, Y-Y/N, nice to meet you. I'm sorry that I'm a bit shy, haha." His cheeks redden more now spreading all over his face until reaching his ears.

Cute.

She pushed her fake glasses up to her nose and eyed the flustered boy. "Mind showing me around later?" She purposely talked to him with a flirty voice. Jungkook nodded while his face burning like crazy.

...

The bell rang meant the class was over. All the students packed their stuff and left. Jungkook put his stuff inside his bag and waited for Y/N. "Where should we go first?" Y/N raised her eyebrows. Jungkook scratched the back of his neck shyly.

"Cafeteria?" Y/N nodded her head, while Jungkook can't help but blushed a bit. "I need to- erm, keep my book in my locker." Jungkook bit his bottom lips in nervousness.

"Yea, sure. I'll just follow you then since you're the one who shows me around." She winked. Jungkook blushed again before walked while Y/N follow him from behind, feeling amusement seeing Jungkook flustered by her action.

Jungkook pressed the password while Y/N leaned against the locker beside him. "So, are you single?" Jungkook turned his attention to her but his hands moved to keep the books inside.

"I have a boyfriend." Jungkook smiles shyly thinking about his boyfriend. "So, you're-" Jungkook cut her off before she could finish.

"Bi. Yes, I'm bisexual." Interesting. She thought.

"Then, where's your boyfriend?" Jungkook pursed his lips into a thin line. He opened his mouth to say something but a voice interrupted them.

"Hey, baby." A boy suddenly appears behind Jungkook. He blushed seeing his boyfriend greeted him. "Hey, Tae." The boy was attractive.

He got piercing in his earlobe and his flawless was screaming hot. Y/N checking him out from head to toe. He seems like a playboy. One side of her lips curves a bit. The Tae guy pecked his lips.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" the Tae guy hold Jungkook's shoulder looking into his eyes with concern. "I have to show someone around. I can eat with her."

Taehyung's attention turned to a person who was leaning against the locker. He checked her from up and down.

Another nerd? Why she look familiar?

"She's a new student?" Jungkook nodded his head. "Hey. Had we met before? I guess I have seen you before but I don't remember where either when." Taehyung frown.

Y/N shakes her head, and calmly replied, "Nope, I never seen you before." She popped 'p's. Her lips smirked telling him otherwise. But he shrugged it off.

"I guess I'll see you later, baby" Jungkook nodded as Taehyung walked away. He waved shyly.

"Your boyfriend is hot." Jungkook sighed. "He is. I think sometimes if I deserve someone like him. I don't know why he likes me." Jungkook eyes Taehyung's figure until he disappeared in the corner.

"How long you guys have been together?" Y/N said while checking her nail. "Hm, just a month." Jungkook zipped up his bag and close the locker. "You guys just date?" Jungkook pouted and shook his head.

"We only did few dates, holding hands, cuddles and a bit kisses. He tried to have sex with me once but I refused cause I'm not ready." Jungkook looked sad but he put himself back together.

"Do you know how to kiss properly?" Y/N smirked making Jungkook blushed. "Maybe yeah, I... I don't know." Y/N chuckled seeing him shyly looking down. She started to walk while Jungkook followed her.

"Jungkook, you know what I meant a kiss, not peck. Do you know the different between kiss and peck?" Jungkook squinted his nose makes him look like a cute bunny. Y/N laughed seeing Jungkook getting red.

"Peck is just lips to lips. Then, a kiss means involved with your tongue, Jungkook." Jungkook bit his lower lip. "You know how to make out?"

Y/N narrowed her eyes to Jungkook. Her arm was nudged against his stomach. He flinched but still quiet. "Come on, Jungkook. I thought you were smarter than this. You really don't know how to make out?"

Jungkook just slowly shook his head, looking down on the floor as if the floor the most interesting in this world. Y/N chuckled while her arms crossed on her chest. "I can teach you, you know?"

Jungkook turned his attention to her. She was smirking. Her eyes just stared in front of her, and she knew that Jungkook was looking at her while he was thinking if he should let Y/N teach him.

"W-well. I.. I don't want to disappoint my boyfriend's- erm... D-Desire."

"Well, we can start whenever you feel like to learn. You can ask me anytime. I'm free 24/7." She smirks.

...

Jungkook spent his classes with Y/N since they unexpectedly have the same schedule. They spent time together more than usual. Jungkook was comfortable with her for now.

He always shy when comes to girls. But Y/N is another case. She was a fighter and survivor to him, she knows something more than Jungkook.

In the past few weeks, Y/N noticed something about Jungkook's boyfriend, Kim Tae Hyung. Jungkook told her that his boyfriend rarely spent time with him for a week.

He rarely replies to his text and stuff. He said he felt a bit down even though he said he shouldn't. Without Jungkook being suspicious, Y/N kept her eyes on his boyfriend. Eyed his every move.

Y/N walked out from the girl's bathroom and passed by a door. She paused her steps. She heard muffled voices beside a door. She slowly stepped closer to the source of the voice.

It's sound like someone moaning. As if they were fucking inside a storage room. She saw the door is not perfectly closed. Her eyes peeked through the door and saw something.

Kim Taehyung was fucking a girl in the storage room.

Y/N scoffed silently. She took out her phone and recorded everything. After a few moments, she was satisfied and walked away without them caught her eavesdropping.

Next day

"Hey, Y/N!" Y/N turned around and saw Jungkook jog his way towards her. "Y/N, I-I'm ready for the lesson," Jungkook spoke between his breath as he's panting hard.

Y/N smirked proudly before dragging him into some dark room. She turned on the light, they realized they in a sports storage room and there's a chair in the corner. Jungkook was confused but he had to put down his bag.

Y/N was smiling in sinister evil and she knew what she should teach him. Jungkook felt the heat rising inside his stomach makes him uncomfortable.

Y/N walked closer to him. Jungkook was nervous about what will happen next. His legs slowly took a step backward, he felt something behind his legs.

Before he knows, his chest was pushed and he fell back, sat down on the chair. He gulped hard seeing Y/N being so close to him. Y/N took off her glasses and pull down her hair bent since she put on a ponytail to school.

Her soft hair falls down. Her long hair reaches until her waist. Jungkook was blessed by the sight in front of him.

Y/N smirked proudly as she got all his attention on her. Y/N straddled his lap but their crotch was untouched as if she was kneeling on top of him. Jungkook gulped hard and his heart raced so fast. Y/N just being seductive just in seconds

He found that Y/N was beautiful without her glasses. Her eyes were dark and sparkles. He could see her eyes properly. He felt something tingling inside his stomach. Y/N leaned closer and bite his glasses. She took it off using her teeth and dropped it down on the floor.

Y/N smiled seeing that Jungkook was staring at her and he was blushing. She pushed his chest makes him leaned against the chair. Jungkook was practically attractive with or without his glasses. She can felt his breath fanning against her skin.

"Well, first, I just need you to follow my lips. Move as the same rhythm. I'll test you."

Jungkook snapped back. 'Wait, they gonna make out now?' Y/N connected their lips without waiting for Jungkook's respond. He felt like soft lips on his, he literally responded by the kiss.

Y/N couldn't be more proud and smiled between their lips. Y/N wants him to respond to her body movement. She moved her lips while Jungkook followed her, moving the same rhythm with hers.

Her lips were soft. He felt that he wanted more. He unconsciously parted his lips. Y/N took to take the opportunity to enter her tongue inside his mouth.

Jungkook gasped. He felt her tongue crashed with his, dancing against each other. He could taste her tongue.
Strawberry milk. She probably drank milk for her breakfast. He felt foreign but it was good too.

Their tongues were dancing and eagerly fight for each other. The sounds of their tongues' wetness echoing through the room. Jungkook whimpered as Y/N sucked his tongue.

Her hands traveled down to his shirt and unbuttoned it slowly. His skin started to shiver after he felt the cold air greet his chest.

Jungkook traveled his hands up to her back thighs caressing her tight jeans. His hand still going up to her ass and grabbed it.

Y/N jerked forward and gasped between their lips. Y/N already expect that Jungkook learned so fast. Her fingers finished unbuttoning.

She pushed his shirt open as her palm eagerly touch his wide chest. Her hands traveled down to his abs.

She found something that he was hiding for a long time. His muscular body. Jungkook moaned as his tongue won against hers, he imitates her action earlier which was sucking her tongue.

Her lips traveled down to his neck giving him a dark hickey painted on his neck. Y/N wanted to make sure that the hickeys are visible. Jungkook closed his eyes panting hard. He whimpered as Y/N's tongue dancing against his soft skin.

Y/N thought Taehyung cheated on him so he doesn't deserve him. She promised herself that she gonna make him hers. Protect him at all costs and shower him with her love.

Her lips traveled back to his lips and kiss him softly. Jungkook closed his eyes feeling her soft lips on his.

"You learned fast. I'm impressed." Y/N brushed his hair back, exposing his sweaty forehead that makes him look so hot.

Jungkook tucked her hair that covered her face to the back of her ear. Jungkook noticed that Y/N looked more pretty with this close. Y/N sighed

"We should go back now. I guess we should skip next class." Jungkook gave her his cute bunny smile. Y/N melt seeing the sight in front of her.

"Get up, baby boy. We are a mess now." Jungkook felt something inside his stomach when she called him a baby boy. Is he happy?

Well, let's find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.3K 16
A cold mafia changed himself to get his love. His obsession increases every time he sees her, To let her know his existence, He becomes a college stu...
713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
36.7K 1.3K 12
"Let's start with why you left without saying anything" "It was just a one-nightstand Jungkook" she reasoned. #2 in bulletproofboyscouts #10 in jeo...