Buddies ~ Colby Brock

By beelzeburger

Aliyah, a girl from Scottish descent, is friends with Samuel Golbach but sex buddies with Cole R. Brock. What... More

00
02
03
04
05

01

63 1 0
By beelzeburger

Sam and Katrina entered the house and walked into the kitchen. Katrina walked to the fridge to grab a water and Sam went to follow but stopped in his steps when he saw the television flashing lights in the gaming room. He sighed and walked in to turn it off but froze when he saw high heel boots sitting near the couch along with a cellphone that was lighting up from an unlimited number of messages. He turned and exited the room, heading towards the downstairs bathroom to see if Aliyah was there but was stopped when he saw her walking down the stairs with a smile on her face.

"Hey, Sam! Told you I'd come and steal your television," her hair was mess but she was dressed in slightly see through black long sleeve shirt that was tucked into a red leather skirt that had tassels at the end.

"Hey, Ali. What's with the hair?" Sam wasn't stupid, he had his suspicions. Every time he told her only Colby was home, he'd come home and find her somewhere in the house with messy hair and Colby was hiding in his room. He knew something was going on, what exactly? He didn't know.

"I figured I'd try a new hairstyle but it didn't go so well so I scratched my head in annoyance and this sorta happened," she chuckled as she reached the first floor and walked towards the kitchen, Sam following behind.

"Why are you upstairs? You left your show running," he inquired.

"Colby left some pizza rolls I had gotten from my house in the microwave and went back upstairs. The stupid thing kept beeping so I got annoyed and took them up to him and then I had to pee. Why come down to pee when there's a perfectly good bathroom right outside of Colby's room?" she shrugged casually as she entered the gaming room once again. Sam sighed and let it go. He'd find out eventually, whether they wanted him to know or not. Aliyah sat down on the couch and looked at her phone as it lit up with a text message. She read it and sighed before putting on her shoes and getting up, hiding one arm behind her back. Sam stared at her as she walked out of the room and towards the front door.

"I gotta go, bye!" she yelled out and left quickly. Sam briskly walked over to the door and watched as she walked out of the driveway before turning around and smiling up towards Colby's room. She said something that Sam couldn't make out and winked before heading into her car.

~_~_~

She smiled up at Colby as he yelled out her name and called back, "What?"

"Visit soon," he said and she winked before turning away and getting into her car, heading home soon after. She reached her apartment building and got into the elevator, heading to her apartment. When the elevator doors opened the second time, she quickly walked out and asked to speak with the manager.

"How can I help you, miss?" he asked.

"I'd like to know why I am being kicked out of my apartment," it sounded more of a demand rather than a statement.

"You didn't pay rent that you owe or this months rent," he informed, his voice didn't sounded sympathetic.

"But I did pay it. I've paid my rent on time for all the years I've been here!" she protested but the manager wasn't having it.

"No, ma'am. Our records say otherwise," he sighed, agitated, "Your stuff is already packed and placed in the garage. Have a nice night." Aliyah groaned and fished her phone out and quickly called Sam, only he didn't pick up. She sighed and rolled up her sleeve before dialing the number that had been written there in pen.

They picked up, their voice groggy as if they just woke up, "Hello?"

"Hey, I need your help," she hated sounding desperate but she was.

"Aliyah? What's wrong?"

"I was kicked out of my apartment and I had just used my whole paycheck to pay for rent. I'm homeless, Colby," tears started to roll down her cheeks as she walked out of the elevator, rolling one of the many cases to her car.

"Just come back here and spend the night. I'm sure the others won't mind," he spoke softly as he heard her voice had cracked and could hear her sniffling.

"Are you sure?" she asked softly, afraid of breaking down on the phone with someone who had only seen one side of her. He reassured her it would be okay and hung up saying he'll be waiting for her by the gate. She finished putting her belongings in her car, a few boxes in the backseat and a few suitcases in the trunk. She sat in the car for a few, resting her head on the steering wheel as tears ran down her cheeks. She couldn't believe they took her money and never wrote down that she paid. She wiped the tears off her face and started the car, heading back to the house at almost 05:00. She was sure everyone else was asleep at this time.

She parked on the side of the road and walked over to the gate where Colby was standing in only a pair of sweatpants and an open sweatshirt that showed he wasn't wearing a shirt underneath it. She walked over with a small bag that held her pajamas and night care products. Colby walked her into the house and showed her the couch in the gaming room had blankets and pillows on it from his room and had curtains covering the windows and doorways so the sun and no one can peek in, they also were from his room - he had bought more than he was going to use. She thanked him and he smiled as he went into the kitchen to make himself some food as she went to the bathroom to change into a pair of sweatpants and a black tank top. She brushed her teeth and french braided her short hair before starting her face care. Once done, she walked out and entered the kitchen to see Colby sitting at the small table attached to the counter eating a bowl of ramen. Another bowl of chicken ramen sat across from him with a plate over the bowl, chopsticks sitting next to it as well as a fork.

He smiled as he pointed at the bowl, "I figured you'd be hungry. You didn't get to eat much before they came home."

"Thanks," she smiled as she sat at the table, taking the plate off of the bowl only for a large amount of steam to rush out of the bowl. She grabbed the chopsticks and put them in between her thumbs and the side of her pointer fingers as she placed her palms together and bowed  her head slightly as she muttered under her breath, "Itadakimasu." She broke the sticks below the table and then started to eat, not noticing the look of confusion on Colby's face.

"What was that about?" he questioned, though his question seemed rude, his tone told Aliyah that he was just curious.

"What?"

"The thing you did with the chopsticks and bowing," he explained.

"Oh. It's Japanese etiquette. My mom's boyfriend was Japanese so I grew up using Japanese etiquette. I guess it just sort of stuck with me from then on," she smiled at Colby though he could tell that she didn't really want to talk about it. Colby nodded and continued small conversation with her, starting with simple questions such as her favorite color, if she wanted pets, what her favorite animal was, et cetera. She finished her ramen before Colby, being more efficient in the use of chopsticks than he was. She place the sticks on top of the bowl, neatly next to each other and put her palms together once again and bowed as she whispered out, "Gochisousama."

Aliyah got up and picked up her dishes, putting them in the sink before sitting back down at the table to continue her chat with Colby as he spoke, "Where are you going to live from now on though?"

"I don't know. My mother died a few years ago and her boyfriend went back to Japan and Sam and Brennen are my only friends so I have no clue," she chuckled slightly as she shrugged. "Moving in with Brennen would be awkward and a bad idea though."

"He can get you to drink in no time. I've see you guys at parties," he chuckled as he looked down before he looked up with only his eyes, his head still facing down. "Of course. If you move in here, we'd get to see each other more," his voice was husky as he looked her in the eyes, both of them starting to lean over the table towards each other.

"Of course. I'd never miss out on such a chance," her voice turned sultry as she got closer to the male, a small smirk on her face. She felt something in her stomach start to flutter as further down started to feel warm. Colby looked her in the eyes once more, his eyes darkened with lust, before leaning forward and connecting his lips with hers.

Aliyah crawled up onto the table and over to Colby, wrapping her arms around his neck causing him to stand up and wrapped his arms around her waist, his hands resting on her ass. She quickly wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her up the stairs once he made sure he had a good grip. They reached his room and he opened it with ease, having done this many times before. He closed and locked it behind him and walked over to his bed before throwing her down onto it, a lust filled look on his features.

~_~_~

Aliyah smiled as she stared at Colby's sleeping face. It was approximately 08:00 on a Saturday. She slowly got up as to not disturb the sleeping man and stretched before sliding her sweatpants back on and fixing her messed up tank top. She quickly yet quietly exited his room and went downstairs only to see Elton staring at her from the kitchen doorway. She smiled awkwardly and tried to walk around him only for him to stop her by grabbing her arm.

"Why're you here this early in the morning?" he questioned, thinking that Sam wasn't up yet.

"I got kicked out of my apartment last night so Colby let me stay here for the night," she spoke quickly in the hopes that he wouldn't piece anything together, seeing as Colby had left his bowl of ramen on the table and his chopsticks were scattered - one on the table and the other on the floor from her going over the table.

"Oh. So you slept with him last night?" he asked, a knowing look on his face.

Aliyah's face flushed and she looked away, "How do you figure?"

Elton smiled teasingly, "The blankets in the gaming room weren't messed up and there's ramen left on the table. Colby finishes his food and if not, he throws it out."

"Right," she sighed and scratched the back of her head, "Don't tell Sam, or anyone for that matter. We don't want everyone knowing because we're not dating, so.." Aliyah walked into the kitchen, her face flushed red as she picked up Colby's bowl and dumped the contents out before washing the bowl and throwing out the chopsticks with the wasted food. Once they were washed, she walked back over to the table and pushed in her chair as well as Colbys.

"I won't. So where are you going to stay now?" Elton asked as he grabbed a bowl and a box of cereal.

"I was hoping to be able to stay here..? I'll help pay whatever bills there are and I'll help with food," she spoke swiftly, praying that Elton would say it's okay.

"Uh..I guess it's alright with me and apparently Colby but I also have to ask everyone else," he shrugged as he grabbed his breakfast and walked into the garage.

"Thank you, Elton!" she beamed as she walked into the gaming room and laid on the sofa, covering her body with one of the many blankets Colby had brought down the night before. She laid on her side and pulled out her phone, playing games until her eyes grew heavy. She closed her eyes but jumped when she heard someone coming down the stairs. She sighed and rolled over to face the back of the couch when she saw it was Corey who had walked down. She closed her eyes and listened as Corey meandered around the kitchen before the noises stopped, slipping into the dark void.

Corey grabbed a water and walked towards the gaming room but stopped when he saw a lump laying on the couch covered by a black blanket. He sighed and cursed Colby under his breath as he walked away from the gaming room and went into their recording room, sitting on the black corner couch everyone on YouTube had grown to love. He played on his phone until he heard someone else walking down the stairs. He looked through the bars to see dark hair causing his brows to furrow in confusion. The only ones with dark hair were Elton and Colby and Elton tended to wake up earlier than himself which meant it had to be Colby but he had seen Colby's blanket on the couch. Corey got up and walked into the kitchen to see Colby holding a cup in his hand as he leaned against the counter, looking at his phone. Corey looked into the gaming room to see the person was still there, sleeping under the dark blanket.

"Colby," he whispered as he walked closer to him, Colby hummed in response, "There's someone on the couch!" He pointed towards the gaming room causing Colby to chuckle and walk towards the door.

He stared at the form of the body under the sheets for a while before speaking, "It's Aliyah. She needed a place to stay."

"Oooh okay," Corey laughed at himself and walked away, shaking his head slightly.

Colby smiled as he looked at Aliyah's sleeping form, remembering the times they spent together. He frowned when he realized that last night was the first time since they met that they've had an actual conversation, every other time was just physical interaction. What made them start anyway? Oh right, a stupid dare from Jake Webber.

It had been the first time they had all been introduced to Aliyah. Her and Sam had meet at the grocery store and she had asked him where there was a movie theater because she had moved from Scotland and didn't know California very well. Since then, they'd been talking for a while and became close friends so Sam decided to ask her over for a video. A truth or dare video but with a twist. If you couldn't do the dare or answer the truth, you'd have to chug a thing of alcohol.

Jake had dared Colby to go in a closet with Aliyah for seven minutes, also known as Seven Minutes In Heaven. Since Colby had already downed quite a few, he didn't want to drink anymore and possibly get to drunk and he went into the closet with her. For the first few minutes things were quite but she smiled at him and said, "Ya know, you are extremely attractive and a good kisser." It had been her blunt personality that usually got her in trouble but after a few seconds of flirting, they spent the last 4 minutes making out which continued in his room after the game ended.

Colby sighed and left the doorway and went back to his room to sleep a little more before everyone else got up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 14K 74
he liked her photo. it lead to so much more than either of them could ever even begin to imagine. {highest rankings: #1 in Colby Brock #19 in Fanfic...
61.2K 1.6K 112
You and Colby have been friends for about 18 years as u 2 got older you were both in the same school Colby would always flirt wih eveysingle girl in...
499K 8.1K 35
hey guys, this book is completed and has a sequel but is currently under editing. so if there's a gap, that's why. #1 in Colby Brock fanfic: 7/11/ 1...
17K 157 26
A bunch of drabbles of Solby smut, fluff, angst, etc. Sam Golbach will be top MOST of the time Colby Brock will be bottom MOST of the time. If you d...